Views that show beauty that's not necessarily always out there for all to see. That's what I love to look for. As far as taking pictures of people goes, I enjoy capturing and sharing joyous moments. Want to get an idea of what I've shot? Here's an assortment of my stuff, as ranked by flickr's interestingness feature (essentially meaning those are just my most popular photos).
Started out in November '05 with a Canon Rebel XT and an EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 lens. Got a Canon 30D at the end of April '06. Other gear: EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, EF 85mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4, 580EX Speedlite, a B+W 77mm slim MRC circular polarizer, the GIMP, Photoshop + Lightroom.
It's hard to imagine my life without the Baha'i Faith. It continually gives me purpose, direction, and inspiration.
Note: some of my friends have requested that certain photos (of certain beautifully cute babies, for example) be only available to people I know (my friends & family), so if you know me, but you're viewing this without an account, create one and add me to your account so that I can give you access!
Photos of ryran (1)
- Digital Candy 5,459 photos, 383 members
- 2008 Presidential Election 10,195 photos, 1,287 members
- Shooting Through Sunglasses 1,116 photos, 535 members
- Comment Faves 383 photos, 50 members
- I am not naked 20 photos, 23 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,289 photos, 2,931 members
- Canon EF & EF-S: Official Tag Required 124,674 photos, 4,587 members
- Heyvoon! 40 photos, 13 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,613 photos, 12,865 members
- 365 Days 957,010 photos, 21,498 members
- For.Anomalous 1 photo, 31 members
- Fire Shots 37,357 photos, 8,950 members
- Fire Spinning 10,684 photos, 3,031 members
- photofront - a better frontend for your photos 672 photos, 185 members
- Cartwheels 206 photos, 134 members
- Jumping Project 51,171 photos, 34,184 members
- Clougraphy 713 photos, 303 members
- clouds 726,981 photos, 41,610 members
- PhotoShop 144,228 photos, 19,147 members
- 3-2-1 167,487 photos, 5,861 members
- 1-2-3 502,010 photos, 17,199 members
- LightPainting 15,378 photos, 1,737 members
- Hand stands 556 photos, 288 members
- Almost B&W (Read rules first) 23,978 photos, 2,566 members
- Selective Colorization 4,584 photos, 561 members
- Dance, dance, dance! 129,416 photos, 11,283 members
- Blossom Trees 32,457 photos, 3,951 members
- silhouettes 22,904 photos, 2,063 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 15,525 photos, 5,436 members
- Flickr B&W 713,444 photos, 16,735 members
- Mirror Portraits (people; not cameras) 807 photos, 1,641 members
- Dancing People 25,722 photos, 1,493 members
- Macro Photography 717,151 photos, 58,194 members
- Sepia 111,916 photos, 13,803 members
- Sepia Lovers 138,830 photos, 17,430 members
- I LOVE SEPIA PEOPLE 1,512 photos, 371 members
- People in Black & White 703,078 photos, 33,500 members
- B&W 5,312,398 photos, 229,612 members
- Close-up Black & White Portraits 33,492 photos, 4,776 members
- Technique 195 photos, 16,051 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portraits *OPEN* 4,524,332 photos, 121,732 members
- FLOWERS 1,321,326 photos, 105,884 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 675,503 photos, 33,896 members
- Funny Ha Ha! 144,900 photos, 11,863 members
- Sky 324,417 photos, 16,342 members
- Night Images 1,209,755 photos, 164,813 members
- Long Exposure 864,980 photos, 69,213 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 300,369 photos, 16,395 members
- Self-Portraits! 486,776 photos, 46,905 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,142 photos, 21,644 members
"What a great guy. Too bad he's adopted and not my real brother! But whatever, you just can't help but be drawn to this guy!"
July 17th, 2007
Daddys Girl #1 says:
"Ryan is just plain !!!!!!CRAZY !!!!!!!"
July 11th, 2006
"Ryan is just about the coolest person in the world. Even though his sarcasm can sometimes be hurtful and he doesn't alway understand my jokes it's ok because he's a really cool guy and is always there to listen. Oh right this is flickr... so yeah, his photography is pretty wicked and he takes great candid shots. Naturally, I am a great model but he is able to capture a very personal insight of a person which is really wonderful and rare.
Maybe when I want some shots to give to my future agent in Hollywood I'll give Ryan a call... Until then I'll just bitch to him about my life over gaim.
April 24th, 2006
"Ryan is contagiously jubilacious and quickly respontious to fellowship requests. This guy is alive! Nice to find you, Ryan!"
February 21st, 2006
- Ryan Aroha
- July 2005
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- student of life