Views that show beauty that's not necessarily always out there for all to see. That's what I love to look for. As far as taking pictures of people goes, I enjoy capturing and sharing joyous moments. Want to get an idea of what I've shot? Here's an assortment of my stuff, as ranked by flickr's interestingness feature (essentially meaning those are just my most popular photos).
Started out in November '05 with a Canon Rebel XT and an EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 lens. Got a Canon 30D at the end of April '06. Other gear: EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, EF 85mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4, 580EX Speedlite, a B+W 77mm slim MRC circular polarizer, the GIMP, Photoshop + Lightroom.
It's hard to imagine my life without the Baha'i Faith. It continually gives me purpose, direction, and inspiration.
Note: some of my friends have requested that certain photos (of certain beautifully cute babies, for example) be only available to people I know (my friends & family), so if you know me, but you're viewing this without an account, create one and add me to your account so that I can give you access!
Photos of ryran (1)
- Digital Candy 5,466 photos, 376 members
- 2008 Presidential Election 10,143 photos, 1,278 members
- Shooting Through Sunglasses 1,148 photos, 535 members
- Comment Faves 382 photos, 49 members
- I am not naked 20 photos, 22 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,266 photos, 2,919 members
- Canon EF & EF-S: Official Tag Required 126,049 photos, 4,601 members
- Heyvoon! 40 photos, 13 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,604 photos, 12,998 members
- 365 Days 955,684 photos, 21,384 members
- For.Anomalous 1 photo, 30 members
- Fire Shots 37,594 photos, 8,910 members
- Fire Spinning 10,706 photos, 3,032 members
- photofront - a better frontend for your photos 673 photos, 183 members
- Cartwheels 210 photos, 132 members
- Jumping Project 51,073 photos, 34,183 members
- Clougraphy 713 photos, 301 members
- clouds 749,707 photos, 42,174 members
- PhotoShop 146,614 photos, 19,082 members
- 3-2-1 167,424 photos, 5,816 members
- 1-2-3 503,165 photos, 17,113 members
- LightPainting 15,838 photos, 1,754 members
- Hand stands 559 photos, 288 members
- Almost B&W (Read rules first) 24,002 photos, 2,547 members
- Selective Colorization 4,682 photos, 555 members
- Dance, dance, dance! 133,424 photos, 11,347 members
- Blossom Trees 33,538 photos, 4,013 members
- silhouettes 23,125 photos, 2,055 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 15,682 photos, 5,388 members
- Flickr B&W 735,705 photos, 17,046 members
- Mirror Portraits (people; not cameras) 795 photos, 1,633 members
- Dancing People 27,204 photos, 1,531 members
- Macro Photography 760,934 photos, 59,626 members
- Sepia 111,946 photos, 13,739 members
- Sepia Lovers 140,031 photos, 17,431 members
- I LOVE SEPIA PEOPLE 1,522 photos, 367 members
- People in Black & White 706,509 photos, 33,494 members
- B&W 5,375,461 photos, 230,330 members
- Close-up Black & White Portraits 34,082 photos, 4,787 members
- Technique 195 photos, 15,936 members
- The World Through My Eyes - TGIF *OPEN* 4,574,152 photos, 122,191 members
- FLOWERS 1,339,535 photos, 106,484 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 688,176 photos, 34,120 members
- Funny Ha Ha! 146,543 photos, 11,835 members
- Sky 330,474 photos, 16,361 members
- Night Images 1,191,747 photos, 165,467 members
- Long Exposure 878,352 photos, 69,721 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 300,815 photos, 16,306 members
- Self-Portraits! 485,111 photos, 46,717 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,393 photos, 21,598 members
"What a great guy. Too bad he's adopted and not my real brother! But whatever, you just can't help but be drawn to this guy!"
July 17th, 2007
Daddys Girl #1 says:
"Ryan is just plain !!!!!!CRAZY !!!!!!!"
July 11th, 2006
piquant spade says:
"Ryan is just about the coolest person in the world. Even though his sarcasm can sometimes be hurtful and he doesn't alway understand my jokes it's ok because he's a really cool guy and is always there to listen. Oh right this is flickr... so yeah, his photography is pretty wicked and he takes great candid shots. Naturally, I am a great model but he is able to capture a very personal insight of a person which is really wonderful and rare.
Maybe when I want some shots to give to my future agent in Hollywood I'll give Ryan a call... Until then I'll just bitch to him about my life over gaim.
April 24th, 2006
"Ryan is contagiously jubilacious and quickly respontious to fellowship requests. This guy is alive! Nice to find you, Ryan!"
February 21st, 2006
- Ryan Aroha
- July 2005
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- student of life