Views that show beauty that's not necessarily always out there for all to see. That's what I love to look for. As far as taking pictures of people goes, I enjoy capturing and sharing joyous moments. Want to get an idea of what I've shot? Here's an assortment of my stuff, as ranked by flickr's interestingness feature (essentially meaning those are just my most popular photos).
Started out in November '05 with a Canon Rebel XT and an EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 lens. Got a Canon 30D at the end of April '06. Other gear: EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, EF 85mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4, 580EX Speedlite, a B+W 77mm slim MRC circular polarizer, the GIMP, Photoshop + Lightroom.
It's hard to imagine my life without the Baha'i Faith. It continually gives me purpose, direction, and inspiration.
Note: some of my friends have requested that certain photos (of certain beautifully cute babies, for example) be only available to people I know (my friends & family), so if you know me, but you're viewing this without an account, create one and add me to your account so that I can give you access!
Photos of ryran (1)
- Digital Candy 5,435 photos, 373 members
- 2008 Presidential Election 10,193 photos, 1,268 members
- Shooting Through Sunglasses 1,136 photos, 532 members
- Comment Faves 382 photos, 49 members
- I am not naked 20 photos, 22 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,296 photos, 2,909 members
- Canon EF & EF-S: Official Tag Required 121,852 photos, 4,654 members
- Heyvoon! 40 photos, 13 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,571 photos, 13,020 members
- 365 Days 941,510 photos, 21,258 members
- For.Anomalous 1 photo, 30 members
- Fire Shots 37,379 photos, 8,881 members
- Fire Spinning 10,653 photos, 3,028 members
- photofront - a better frontend for your photos 671 photos, 180 members
- Cartwheels 210 photos, 128 members
- Jumping Project 50,607 photos, 34,091 members
- Clougraphy 708 photos, 301 members
- clouds 756,852 photos, 42,457 members
- PhotoShop 146,640 photos, 19,011 members
- 3-2-1 165,574 photos, 5,790 members
- 1-2-3 498,390 photos, 17,036 members
- LightPainting 16,028 photos, 1,766 members
- Hand stands 557 photos, 288 members
- Almost B&W (Read rules first) 23,764 photos, 2,530 members
- Selective Colorization 4,578 photos, 551 members
- Dance, dance, dance! 134,390 photos, 11,369 members
- Blossom Trees 33,238 photos, 4,004 members
- silhouettes 22,974 photos, 2,053 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 15,313 photos, 5,364 members
- Flickr B&W 746,930 photos, 17,359 members
- Mirror Portraits (people; not cameras) 784 photos, 1,630 members
- Dancing People 28,148 photos, 1,552 members
- Macro Photography 769,015 photos, 60,314 members
- Sepia 110,623 photos, 13,685 members
- Sepia Lovers 138,906 photos, 17,388 members
- I LOVE SEPIA PEOPLE 1,247 photos, 363 members
- People in Black & White 706,412 photos, 33,567 members
- B&W 5,377,583 photos, 230,910 members
- Close-up Black & White Portraits 33,964 photos, 4,793 members
- Technique 193 photos, 15,854 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,540,696 photos, 122,577 members
- FLOWERS 1,334,391 photos, 106,596 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 691,395 photos, 34,297 members
- Funny Ha Ha! 145,613 photos, 11,792 members
- Sky 329,592 photos, 16,378 members
- Night Images 1,178,727 photos, 165,673 members
- Long Exposure 876,066 photos, 69,956 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 297,789 photos, 16,237 members
- Self-Portraits! 479,226 photos, 46,494 members
- Creative self-portraits. 207,845 photos, 21,602 members
"What a great guy. Too bad he's adopted and not my real brother! But whatever, you just can't help but be drawn to this guy!"
July 17th, 2007
Daddys Girl #1 says:
"Ryan is just plain !!!!!!CRAZY !!!!!!!"
July 11th, 2006
piquant spade says:
"Ryan is just about the coolest person in the world. Even though his sarcasm can sometimes be hurtful and he doesn't alway understand my jokes it's ok because he's a really cool guy and is always there to listen. Oh right this is flickr... so yeah, his photography is pretty wicked and he takes great candid shots. Naturally, I am a great model but he is able to capture a very personal insight of a person which is really wonderful and rare.
Maybe when I want some shots to give to my future agent in Hollywood I'll give Ryan a call... Until then I'll just bitch to him about my life over gaim.
April 24th, 2006
"Ryan is contagiously jubilacious and quickly respontious to fellowship requests. This guy is alive! Nice to find you, Ryan!"
February 21st, 2006
- Ryan Aroha
- July 2005
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- student of life