Views that show beauty that's not necessarily always out there for all to see. That's what I love to look for. As far as taking pictures of people goes, I enjoy capturing and sharing joyous moments. Want to get an idea of what I've shot? Here's an assortment of my stuff, as ranked by flickr's interestingness feature (essentially meaning those are just my most popular photos).
Started out in November '05 with a Canon Rebel XT and an EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 lens. Got a Canon 30D at the end of April '06. Other gear: EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, EF 85mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4, 580EX Speedlite, a B+W 77mm slim MRC circular polarizer, the GIMP, Photoshop + Lightroom.
It's hard to imagine my life without the Baha'i Faith. It continually gives me purpose, direction, and inspiration.
Note: some of my friends have requested that certain photos (of certain beautifully cute babies, for example) be only available to people I know (my friends & family), so if you know me, but you're viewing this without an account, create one and add me to your account so that I can give you access!
Photos of ryran (1)
- Digital Candy 5,456 photos, 380 members
- 2008 Presidential Election 10,157 photos, 1,280 members
- Shooting Through Sunglasses 1,119 photos, 534 members
- Comment Faves 382 photos, 49 members
- I am not naked 20 photos, 22 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,287 photos, 2,928 members
- Canon EF & EF-S: Official Tag Required 125,707 photos, 4,585 members
- Heyvoon! 40 photos, 13 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,607 photos, 12,909 members
- 365 Days 955,416 photos, 21,432 members
- For.Anomalous 1 photo, 30 members
- Fire Shots 37,365 photos, 8,906 members
- Fire Spinning 10,638 photos, 3,022 members
- photofront - a better frontend for your photos 672 photos, 183 members
- Cartwheels 206 photos, 131 members
- Jumping Project 51,161 photos, 34,121 members
- Clougraphy 713 photos, 303 members
- clouds 730,320 photos, 41,669 members
- PhotoShop 145,067 photos, 19,084 members
- 3-2-1 167,469 photos, 5,830 members
- 1-2-3 502,093 photos, 17,130 members
- LightPainting 15,515 photos, 1,740 members
- Hand stands 558 photos, 285 members
- Almost B&W (Read rules first) 23,845 photos, 2,551 members
- Selective Colorization 4,642 photos, 554 members
- Dance, dance, dance! 130,113 photos, 11,289 members
- Blossom Trees 33,463 photos, 4,001 members
- silhouettes 22,934 photos, 2,056 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 15,567 photos, 5,404 members
- Flickr B&W 716,535 photos, 16,806 members
- Mirror Portraits (people; not cameras) 795 photos, 1,635 members
- Dancing People 25,929 photos, 1,500 members
- Macro Photography 729,057 photos, 58,619 members
- Sepia 112,141 photos, 13,763 members
- Sepia Lovers 139,224 photos, 17,419 members
- I LOVE SEPIA PEOPLE 1,484 photos, 368 members
- People in Black & White 698,937 photos, 33,418 members
- B&W 5,302,830 photos, 229,398 members
- Close-up Black & White Portraits 33,650 photos, 4,779 members
- Technique 195 photos, 15,976 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrtaits *OPEN* 4,527,541 photos, 121,745 members
- FLOWERS 1,322,113 photos, 105,976 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 679,259 photos, 33,927 members
- Funny Ha Ha! 145,558 photos, 11,815 members
- Sky 325,951 photos, 16,321 members
- Night Images 1,183,777 photos, 164,645 members
- Long Exposure 869,458 photos, 69,246 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 299,309 photos, 16,339 members
- Self-Portraits! 486,315 photos, 46,750 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,210 photos, 21,583 members
"What a great guy. Too bad he's adopted and not my real brother! But whatever, you just can't help but be drawn to this guy!"
July 17th, 2007
Daddys Girl #1 says:
"Ryan is just plain !!!!!!CRAZY !!!!!!!"
July 11th, 2006
"Ryan is just about the coolest person in the world. Even though his sarcasm can sometimes be hurtful and he doesn't alway understand my jokes it's ok because he's a really cool guy and is always there to listen. Oh right this is flickr... so yeah, his photography is pretty wicked and he takes great candid shots. Naturally, I am a great model but he is able to capture a very personal insight of a person which is really wonderful and rare.
Maybe when I want some shots to give to my future agent in Hollywood I'll give Ryan a call... Until then I'll just bitch to him about my life over gaim.
April 24th, 2006
"Ryan is contagiously jubilacious and quickly respontious to fellowship requests. This guy is alive! Nice to find you, Ryan!"
February 21st, 2006
- Ryan Aroha
- July 2005
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- student of life