Views that show beauty that's not necessarily always out there for all to see. That's what I love to look for. As far as taking pictures of people goes, I enjoy capturing and sharing joyous moments. Want to get an idea of what I've shot? Here's an assortment of my stuff, as ranked by flickr's interestingness feature (essentially meaning those are just my most popular photos).
Started out in November '05 with a Canon Rebel XT and an EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 lens. Got a Canon 30D at the end of April '06. Other gear: EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, EF 85mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4, 580EX Speedlite, a B+W 77mm slim MRC circular polarizer, the GIMP, Photoshop + Lightroom.
It's hard to imagine my life without the Baha'i Faith. It continually gives me purpose, direction, and inspiration.
Note: some of my friends have requested that certain photos (of certain beautifully cute babies, for example) be only available to people I know (my friends & family), so if you know me, but you're viewing this without an account, create one and add me to your account so that I can give you access!
Photos of ryran (1)
- Digital Candy 5,461 photos, 378 members
- 2008 Presidential Election 10,156 photos, 1,278 members
- Shooting Through Sunglasses 1,145 photos, 536 members
- Comment Faves 382 photos, 49 members
- I am not naked 20 photos, 22 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,286 photos, 2,923 members
- Canon EF & EF-S: Official Tag Required 126,634 photos, 4,575 members
- Heyvoon! 40 photos, 13 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,605 photos, 12,953 members
- 365 Days 955,129 photos, 21,407 members
- For.Anomalous 1 photo, 30 members
- Fire Shots 37,465 photos, 8,911 members
- Fire Spinning 10,676 photos, 3,030 members
- photofront - a better frontend for your photos 672 photos, 183 members
- Cartwheels 210 photos, 132 members
- Jumping Project 51,141 photos, 34,148 members
- Clougraphy 713 photos, 301 members
- clouds 738,241 photos, 41,891 members
- PhotoShop 145,630 photos, 19,074 members
- 3-2-1 167,431 photos, 5,823 members
- 1-2-3 502,307 photos, 17,118 members
- LightPainting 15,685 photos, 1,749 members
- Hand stands 559 photos, 287 members
- Almost B&W (Read rules first) 23,940 photos, 2,547 members
- Selective Colorization 4,669 photos, 554 members
- Dance, dance, dance! 131,393 photos, 11,309 members
- Blossom Trees 33,633 photos, 4,008 members
- silhouettes 23,019 photos, 2,055 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 15,621 photos, 5,400 members
- Flickr B&W 723,932 photos, 16,913 members
- Mirror Portraits (people; not cameras) 795 photos, 1,634 members
- Dancing People 26,382 photos, 1,514 members
- Macro Photography 745,196 photos, 59,140 members
- Sepia 111,713 photos, 13,743 members
- Sepia Lovers 139,421 photos, 17,414 members
- I LOVE SEPIA PEOPLE 1,493 photos, 367 members
- People in Black & White 701,624 photos, 33,443 members
- B&W 5,327,851 photos, 229,745 members
- Close-up Black & White Portraits 33,779 photos, 4,781 members
- Technique 195 photos, 15,956 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,545,965 photos, 121,952 members
- FLOWERS 1,329,985 photos, 106,213 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 681,859 photos, 34,006 members
- Funny Ha Ha! 145,812 photos, 11,823 members
- Sky 327,618 photos, 16,335 members
- Night Images 1,186,850 photos, 165,004 members
- Long Exposure 873,212 photos, 69,447 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 299,361 photos, 16,313 members
- Self-Portraits! 484,711 photos, 46,748 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,309 photos, 21,609 members
"What a great guy. Too bad he's adopted and not my real brother! But whatever, you just can't help but be drawn to this guy!"
July 17th, 2007
Daddys Girl #1 says:
"Ryan is just plain !!!!!!CRAZY !!!!!!!"
July 11th, 2006
aback account says:
"Ryan is just about the coolest person in the world. Even though his sarcasm can sometimes be hurtful and he doesn't alway understand my jokes it's ok because he's a really cool guy and is always there to listen. Oh right this is flickr... so yeah, his photography is pretty wicked and he takes great candid shots. Naturally, I am a great model but he is able to capture a very personal insight of a person which is really wonderful and rare.
Maybe when I want some shots to give to my future agent in Hollywood I'll give Ryan a call... Until then I'll just bitch to him about my life over gaim.
April 24th, 2006
"Ryan is contagiously jubilacious and quickly respontious to fellowship requests. This guy is alive! Nice to find you, Ryan!"
February 21st, 2006
- Ryan Aroha
- July 2005
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- student of life