Views that show beauty that's not necessarily always out there for all to see. That's what I love to look for. As far as taking pictures of people goes, I enjoy capturing and sharing joyous moments. Want to get an idea of what I've shot? Here's an assortment of my stuff, as ranked by flickr's interestingness feature (essentially meaning those are just my most popular photos).
Started out in November '05 with a Canon Rebel XT and an EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 lens. Got a Canon 30D at the end of April '06. Other gear: EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, EF 85mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4, 580EX Speedlite, a B+W 77mm slim MRC circular polarizer, the GIMP, Photoshop + Lightroom.
It's hard to imagine my life without the Baha'i Faith. It continually gives me purpose, direction, and inspiration.
Note: some of my friends have requested that certain photos (of certain beautifully cute babies, for example) be only available to people I know (my friends & family), so if you know me, but you're viewing this without an account, create one and add me to your account so that I can give you access!
Photos of ryran (1)
- Digital Candy 5,444 photos, 375 members
- 2008 Presidential Election 10,231 photos, 1,271 members
- Shooting Through Sunglasses 1,151 photos, 534 members
- Comment Faves 382 photos, 49 members
- I am not naked 20 photos, 22 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,295 photos, 2,919 members
- Canon EF & EF-S: Official Tag Required 124,109 photos, 4,623 members
- Heyvoon! 40 photos, 13 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,582 photos, 13,061 members
- 365 Days 950,102 photos, 21,336 members
- For.Anomalous 1 photo, 30 members
- Fire Shots 37,535 photos, 8,899 members
- Fire Spinning 10,710 photos, 3,027 members
- photofront - a better frontend for your photos 673 photos, 183 members
- Cartwheels 210 photos, 131 members
- Jumping Project 50,859 photos, 34,201 members
- Clougraphy 713 photos, 301 members
- clouds 756,016 photos, 42,335 members
- PhotoShop 146,501 photos, 19,043 members
- 3-2-1 166,841 photos, 5,808 members
- 1-2-3 501,555 photos, 17,091 members
- LightPainting 15,976 photos, 1,770 members
- Hand stands 559 photos, 290 members
- Almost B&W (Read rules first) 23,945 photos, 2,541 members
- Selective Colorization 4,627 photos, 552 members
- Dance, dance, dance! 134,072 photos, 11,357 members
- Blossom Trees 33,395 photos, 4,003 members
- silhouettes 23,091 photos, 2,057 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 15,546 photos, 5,383 members
- Flickr B&W 740,524 photos, 17,210 members
- Mirror Portraits (people; not cameras) 794 photos, 1,634 members
- Dancing People 27,693 photos, 1,545 members
- Macro Photography 767,411 photos, 60,092 members
- Sepia 111,516 photos, 13,723 members
- Sepia Lovers 140,179 photos, 17,409 members
- I LOVE SEPIA PEOPLE 1,247 photos, 364 members
- People in Black & White 708,171 photos, 33,563 members
- B&W 5,386,427 photos, 230,865 members
- Close-up Black & White Portraits 33,954 photos, 4,782 members
- Technique 195 photos, 15,896 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,579,871 photos, 122,504 members
- FLOWERS 1,334,742 photos, 106,615 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 690,840 photos, 34,219 members
- Funny Ha Ha! 146,406 photos, 11,826 members
- Sky 330,526 photos, 16,369 members
- Night Images 1,189,843 photos, 165,894 members
- Long Exposure 878,936 photos, 69,962 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 298,995 photos, 16,288 members
- Self-Portraits! 482,760 photos, 46,620 members
- Creative self-portraits. 208,854 photos, 21,614 members
"What a great guy. Too bad he's adopted and not my real brother! But whatever, you just can't help but be drawn to this guy!"
July 17th, 2007
Daddys Girl #1 says:
"Ryan is just plain !!!!!!CRAZY !!!!!!!"
July 11th, 2006
piquant spade says:
"Ryan is just about the coolest person in the world. Even though his sarcasm can sometimes be hurtful and he doesn't alway understand my jokes it's ok because he's a really cool guy and is always there to listen. Oh right this is flickr... so yeah, his photography is pretty wicked and he takes great candid shots. Naturally, I am a great model but he is able to capture a very personal insight of a person which is really wonderful and rare.
Maybe when I want some shots to give to my future agent in Hollywood I'll give Ryan a call... Until then I'll just bitch to him about my life over gaim.
April 24th, 2006
"Ryan is contagiously jubilacious and quickly respontious to fellowship requests. This guy is alive! Nice to find you, Ryan!"
February 21st, 2006
- Ryan Aroha
- July 2005
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- student of life