Views that show beauty that's not necessarily always out there for all to see. That's what I love to look for. As far as taking pictures of people goes, I enjoy capturing and sharing joyous moments. Want to get an idea of what I've shot? Here's an assortment of my stuff, as ranked by flickr's interestingness feature (essentially meaning those are just my most popular photos).
Started out in November '05 with a Canon Rebel XT and an EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 lens. Got a Canon 30D at the end of April '06. Other gear: EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5, EF 85mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4, 580EX Speedlite, a B+W 77mm slim MRC circular polarizer, the GIMP, Photoshop + Lightroom.
It's hard to imagine my life without the Baha'i Faith. It continually gives me purpose, direction, and inspiration.
Note: some of my friends have requested that certain photos (of certain beautifully cute babies, for example) be only available to people I know (my friends & family), so if you know me, but you're viewing this without an account, create one and add me to your account so that I can give you access!
Photos of ryran (1)
- Digital Candy 5,458 photos, 383 members
- 2008 Presidential Election 10,218 photos, 1,287 members
- Shooting Through Sunglasses 1,123 photos, 534 members
- Comment Faves 383 photos, 50 members
- I am not naked 20 photos, 23 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,291 photos, 2,936 members
- Canon EF & EF-S: Official Tag Required 123,687 photos, 4,577 members
- Heyvoon! 40 photos, 13 members
- I Crush Your Head 1,614 photos, 12,802 members
- 365 Days 958,288 photos, 21,526 members
- For.Anomalous 1 photo, 31 members
- Fire Shots 37,318 photos, 8,951 members
- Fire Spinning 10,650 photos, 3,027 members
- photofront - a better frontend for your photos 672 photos, 185 members
- Cartwheels 207 photos, 133 members
- Jumping Project 51,252 photos, 34,148 members
- Clougraphy 714 photos, 301 members
- clouds 719,394 photos, 41,427 members
- PhotoShop 143,346 photos, 19,135 members
- 3-2-1 167,739 photos, 5,868 members
- 1-2-3 501,956 photos, 17,197 members
- LightPainting 15,240 photos, 1,725 members
- Hand stands 555 photos, 288 members
- Almost B&W (Read rules first) 23,985 photos, 2,567 members
- Selective Colorization 4,556 photos, 561 members
- Dance, dance, dance! 130,800 photos, 11,248 members
- Blossom Trees 32,328 photos, 3,951 members
- silhouettes 22,803 photos, 2,065 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 15,466 photos, 5,443 members
- Flickr B&W 701,823 photos, 16,566 members
- Mirror Portraits (people; not cameras) 809 photos, 1,642 members
- Dancing People 26,885 photos, 1,475 members
- Macro Photography 706,286 photos, 57,761 members
- Sepia 111,500 photos, 13,806 members
- Sepia Lovers 138,420 photos, 17,426 members
- I LOVE SEPIA PEOPLE 1,478 photos, 369 members
- People in Black & White 699,959 photos, 33,452 members
- B&W 5,269,385 photos, 228,935 members
- Close-up Black & White Portraits 33,164 photos, 4,763 members
- Technique 195 photos, 16,072 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,607,158 photos, 121,388 members
- FLOWERS 1,319,407 photos, 105,648 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 674,361 photos, 33,757 members
- Funny Ha Ha! 144,652 photos, 11,860 members
- Sky 323,100 photos, 16,319 members
- Night Images 1,205,212 photos, 164,258 members
- Long Exposure 860,326 photos, 68,862 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 300,192 photos, 16,403 members
- Self-Portraits! 487,153 photos, 46,936 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,258 photos, 21,618 members
"What a great guy. Too bad he's adopted and not my real brother! But whatever, you just can't help but be drawn to this guy!"
July 17th, 2007
Daddys Girl #1 says:
"Ryan is just plain !!!!!!CRAZY !!!!!!!"
July 11th, 2006
"Ryan is just about the coolest person in the world. Even though his sarcasm can sometimes be hurtful and he doesn't alway understand my jokes it's ok because he's a really cool guy and is always there to listen. Oh right this is flickr... so yeah, his photography is pretty wicked and he takes great candid shots. Naturally, I am a great model but he is able to capture a very personal insight of a person which is really wonderful and rare.
Maybe when I want some shots to give to my future agent in Hollywood I'll give Ryan a call... Until then I'll just bitch to him about my life over gaim.
April 24th, 2006
"Ryan is contagiously jubilacious and quickly respontious to fellowship requests. This guy is alive! Nice to find you, Ryan!"
February 21st, 2006
- Ryan Aroha
- July 2005
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- student of life