ChristineKapler on 500px
I joined flickr in March 2009 but I started to post my images in July 2009 I never thought I might get so addicted to this site.
In July 2009, I was part of Scott Kelby photo walk where I met some wonderful photographers and one of them convinced me to join flickr.
I'm a member of Napp (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) since 2003. I did a lot of Photoshop work in the past but photography was with me through my entire life and I picked it again in 2006; I'm glad I did. It is fun and I love doing it.
I'm almost retired and I have lots of time now to do what I like . It feels great to be free.
My husband supports me all the way and this is why I can do what I love now.
He is my company when I go shooting wildlife and we go together on all our trips. He takes shots as well with his Nikon D90 (I shoot with Nikon D300). We share lenses though I have always priority in choosing lens and Nikkor macro 105 mm is only at my disposal.
Please browse through my work, comment if you like. Don't take my images to use on your websites without my permission. All my work is copyrighted.
It is not that hard to find out where and when the pictures were used.
I keep my contact list small, as I like to browse and comment on my contacts' work.
I value my flickr friends and their work as they are very talented people and I learnt a lot from them since I joined flickr.
As I like flickr very much I have my rules that I follow.
I do not join groups supporting ready to go (copy/paste) comments; as I value only genuine comments on my work.
I do not join groups with mandatory comments, specially the ones with post1/award 2...3...or more.
Please do not leave me these huge glittering, flashy graphics under my pictures.
I really feel bad if I have to delete a comment because of a graphic content.
If you want me to visit your photostream sent me a flickr email. I will visit for sure. I usually visit photostreams of my new visitors on regular basis in my free time.
Thank you for visiting:)
PICTURES OF ME TAKEN BY MY HUSBAND MARK
Photos of Christine Kapler / PASSED AWAY (2)
- Naturalistas, naturalists, wildlife and landscapes 36,852 photos, 276 members
- ~ i am a bird 1,578 photos, 215 members
- Bokeh & D.o.F. 24,857 photos, 609 members
- Bird Nerd Herd 91,094 photos, 1,756 members
- tulipworld 16,929 photos, 2,512 members
- HBW (bringing the blurry since '08) 23,942 photos, 2,457 members
- - I LOVE NATURE - 1,623,544 photos, 48,865 members
- Costa Rica Images 22,797 photos, 946 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 89,352 photos, 8,090 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 231,936 photos, 3,638 members
- Bokeh Photography (1/day) 333,198 photos, 24,651 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 134,202 photos, 17,942 members
- I am Canadian 8,774 photos, 181 members
- NATURE Pure and Beautiful 70,574 photos, 4,246 members
- Bokeh addiction 281,144 photos, 10,807 members
- Canadian Landscape Photographers 1,370 photos, 115 members
- Waterdroplets 2015 152,936 photos, 44,718 members
- Monochrome (Color Only!) 31,515 photos, 2,368 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 211,487 photos, 14,001 members
- Reflections 659,870 photos, 53,224 members
- Orange is a Colour that is Safe and Alive 108,700 photos, 9,293 members
- No birds! Simply feathers. 825 photos, 254 members
- Nature Nerds 31,268 photos, 1,974 members
- Flickr Global (Your Best Photographs). 138,027 photos, 2,478 members
- Bokeh with Flowers 30,046 photos, 1,458 members
- The Colours of: Summer 490,156 photos, 20,087 members
- Nikon f/2.8 & f/1.4 51,418 photos, 1,713 members
- Nikon 105mm VR Macro Users Pool 14,420 photos, 781 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,325,367 photos, 71,756 members
- As Eye See It 17,452 photos, 630 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,290,656 photos, 60,251 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,529,266 photos, 59,194 members
- #1 Nature & Wildlife Photographers Corner 819,360 photos, 13,284 members
- Costa Rica sunsets 654 photos, 85 members
- Sunrises and Sunsets 344,511 photos, 26,920 members
- National Geographic Wannabes 448,093 photos, 12,679 members
- Birds in Ontario 60,968 photos, 838 members
- Chickadees 4,021 photos, 478 members
- Canadian Nature 31,194 photos, 469 members
- Bird Watchers 196,058 photos, 2,538 members
- PHOTOGRAPHERS OF CANADA 476,655 photos, 5,770 members
- Wildlife Photography 827,882 photos, 20,057 members
- Shallow Depth of Field 45,931 photos, 2,726 members
- Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM 148,829 photos, 3,780 members
- Eastern Ontario Raptors and Owls 6,126 photos, 392 members
- Spread your wings my friend... 950 photos, 38 members
- Birds in Flight! 162,956 photos, 7,753 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 38,185 photos, 4,339 members
- Leaf Photography 28,719 photos, 3,007 members
- bokeh 208,270 photos, 60,399 members
"Christine's work is awe inspiring.. a joy to view .. She takes time to explain what the subject is ..She has a unique style that makes one stop and not only to view physically but give the spirit a lift .. I (sigh) and dream..It is like Living in the moment...
Her unique style has an ethereal effect that only she can do..She is an artist and a great photographer She has worked hard to achieve this and deserves to be where she is...AND
"when you are on top... the only way is down"
and she has climbed that mountain of success
& must continue to grow and strive to do better .
I see great things in this fine woman..Christine Kapler is like
a flying comet with bright stars for her tail..She will go far...."
December 31st, 2010
"It can be thrilling to see a photographer find a niche and then become simply brilliant at it. That's absolutely the case with Christine Kapler. Her micro-closeups never fail to leave me struggling for adequate words of praise."
December 18th, 2010
Trudy Panchyson tv/tp says:
"I look forward to seeing what Christine will come up with when she takes photographs of droplets. She has mastered the macro of this little drop of water and there appears to be no end to her creativity.
Even her other subjects of interest are incredible. Truly a favourite of mine.
From Trudy Panchyson"
October 25th, 2010
- Christine Kapler
- March 2009
- Lodz, Poland
- Ajax, Canada, Ontario
- I am:
- Female and Taken