I am always up for an adventure.
An art professor once told me that my work was so subtle that at first he thought it was boring.
I once knew a man with a wooden leg named Smith.
Photos of rutabegabunny (6)
- Bird Identification Help Group 56,463 photos, 8,242 members
- Mimulus 1,262 photos, 93 members
- EATLACMA 427 photos, 17 members
- : A Sense of Place : 154 photos, 97 members
- R.I.P. Polaroid House, 6/9/08-4/24/09 425 photos, 219 members
- In Memory of Maddy House 63 photos, 11 members
- Bronica 74,831 photos, 4,411 members
- whimsical bullshit 4,429 photos, 313 members
- Conley Camera Club 81 photos, 60 members
- FILMISM 259,063 photos, 4,516 members
- Polaroid Nerd Out 2012 1,394 photos, 272 members
- Vernon, California 156 photos, 18 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,092,497 photos, 42,190 members
- Theaters by Toy Cameras. 562 photos, 142 members
- Memory and Desire 7,779 photos, 433 members
- Abandoned California 17,437 photos, 1,073 members
- polaroid expired film 44,868 photos, 2,690 members
- efke / ADOX 12,647 photos, 1,301 members
- RODINAL 91,967 photos, 4,209 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 121,350 photos, 8,034 members
- Top 20 Polaroids 20 photos, 146 members
- beautiful decay. 352,937 photos, 11,430 members
- 粋 Iki (The Fantastic In The Familiar) 27,927 photos, 672 members
- Antelope Valley 4,206 photos, 267 members
- Welta World 1,785 photos, 232 members
- Brownie 7,149 photos, 1,421 members
- Box Camera Revolution 9,682 photos, 1,667 members
- Kodak Autographic 352 photos, 137 members
- Middle of Nowhere 2,349 photos, 154 members
- Yashica Mat 68,207 photos, 5,388 members
- 127 Format 5,758 photos, 996 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 46,807 photos, 3,157 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 203,189 photos, 19,490 members
- Vintage Camera Photography 358,433 photos, 24,228 members
- Rural Decay 226,727 photos, 43,031 members
- Mundane Suburban Neighborhood Shots With Partially Cropped Cars 3,633 photos, 492 members
- Utata 455,598 photos, 27,353 members
- Fading America 90,328 photos, 2,449 members
- Southern California Architecture 13,623 photos, 501 members
- squareFormat 979,650 photos, 40,230 members
- Old & Forgotten 172,785 photos, 5,543 members
- The American West (post 1 ~ award 1) 66,574 photos, 2,206 members
- Picturing California 65,846 photos, 1,063 members
- Doors & Windows Project 170,480 photos, 14,211 members
- Antiquity Abating 15,663 photos, 517 members
- Sad Cart 1,702 photos, 206 members
- sub/urbanscape place. 56,187 photos, 1,191 members
- Motels 14,391 photos, 965 members
- Suburbia 27,417 photos, 1,734 members
- Lovely Eyesore 20,588 photos, 18,898 members
⇨ julien says:
"I like your universe.
it seems to be very deep and quiet.
congratulations for all these photos ! ! !"
April 19th, 2008
"Becky has a real gift for seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary. Her photos here reveal the mortality and history running through the minutiae of everyday experience - things she explores even more fully in both words and images in her two impressive websites, "whales and bunnies" and "a sense of face". Oh yeah, she's also pretty damn funny."
September 9th, 2007
"She is what I want to be when I grow up."
July 24th, 2007
beebo wallace says:
"I love the eye she has to find and capture the beauty in the everyday mundane scenery we all take for granted. Arguably one of the best Polaroid photographers! I was disappointed to hear her acquiring a DSLR, but what she has produced since has blown me away. Some serious Americana in this stream, something I have to come see everyday!"
August 20th, 2006
"rebecca has an amazing eye for the mundane and nondescript. rather than choosing complex or inherently 'interesting' subjects and chasing the obvious, she goes for the details that make up our days but that we are rarely conscious of: signs and lampposts, the window on a side view of a house in the valley, a mailbox in front of a home.
she has a remarkable talent for making art of things that your eye might wander across as you're sitting in the passenger seat, just browsing the landscape. you don't even realize how fucking fantastic they are until you see them in one of her sets.
a fabulous photographer with a really unique vision. i'm always happy to see new uploads from her --- especially from the valley :)"
May 26th, 2006
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken