"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it!"
"Happiness is a journey not a destination."
Thank you for taking the time to look at this profile page and not just the photos.
"What you will see here is an important piece of me.
It is not the be all and end all. There are many priorities in my life. The most important of those is the happiness of those closest to me.
I may not conform to everyone elses ideals, I may not do what everyone else does, but I think that I do the best I can. I like to think that I am a good friend to all those who consider me a friend. "
I consider the gift of time to be amongst the most precious.
I am just starting to travel more and more.
I find seeing other places and cultures inspiring.
I wish I could give up my boring day job and go and do something more inspiring instead.
I love an Ulster Fry.
I have played violin and trombone and been a member of both an orchestra and a brass band.
I thought this might be more difficult than it is proving.
I am a hugely emotional person and will cry at the slightest thing - sad or happy.
I can't understand how family members can do the dirty on other family members (not mine thankfully).
I love to cook.
I hate to clean and tidy.
I can't stand labels - we are all unique.
I am quite shy and reserved with people I don't know.
I wish I'd kept in touch with more of my old friends.
I could eat pasta for Italy, and have just got a machine so that I can make my own.
I dislike the way commercialism has taken over Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day etc.
I love high heels.
I'm a bit of a shoe addict. Quite a bit!
I am disturbed by how many people of my age and younger I hear have died.
I have at various times played golf, cricket, rugby and swimming, competitively.
I love reading but rarely allow myself the time to simply sit and read.
I find myself hugely inspired by so many of the fabulous photos posted on Flickr.
I often want to ask the woman wearing a beautiful item of clothing where she bought it - but never do.
I must be on time.
I could fly to Venice tomorrow and never come back.
I could just as easily go to Tuscany.
I like Italy. You probably guessed.
I won't go down to others standards they have to come up to mine.
I am at ease with myself.
I share my life with a special person who I love very much.
I hope that in time the photos which I post will be of a better and higher standard and more and more people will enjoy looking at them.
Photos of Rosi Montrose (1)
- flickr (unofficial) 6,252,988 photos, 117,897 members
- Femulators 11,445 photos, 5,585 members
- Transvestites on Video 790 photos, 5,056 members
- Chelsea Hotel/Hotel Chelsea 495 photos, 169 members
- Carnival of Venice 2009. 3,145 photos, 1,027 members
- Carnival of Venice 2009 3,156 photos, 178 members
- Self-Portraits! 486,403 photos, 46,763 members
- Prototype A: Self-Portrait 182 photos, 98 members
- Venice Carnival 33,771 photos, 1,427 members
- The Sexy Tgirl Next Door 6,436 photos, 3,831 members
- Chix BNO Pics 61 photos, 320 members
- Banksy 23,361 photos, 21,194 members
- Self Portraits 145,742 photos, 11,015 members
- Flickr Tranny Day 7 photos, 199 members
- Two Feet Under 24,056 photos, 2,950 members
- eyewash design 9,778 photos, 987 members
- ærəte 68 photos, 8 members
- Sparkle: the transgender celebration (event photos) 7,197 photos, 1,888 members
- Views: 100 1,211,892 photos, 33,246 members
- Views: 500 276,820 photos, 20,372 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 311,440 photos, 45,946 members
- Beautiful Venice 13,525 photos, 1,310 members
- CARPE DIEM -post 1, comment on previous 3. (Please read FAQ) 18,575 photos, 1,713 members
- Cool'n'Sexy 38,966 photos, 6,863 members
- Holga Masterpieces (see rules) 2,173 photos, 1,280 members
- Six Word Story 40,472 photos, 3,237 members
- Churches, Chapels, Domes, Mosques, Temples, Shrines and Monaster 725,799 photos, 23,267 members
- GirlsWithAttitude 165,625 photos, 9,010 members
- Picturing the Woman 76,245 photos, 7,134 members
- Literary Reference in Pictures: post one, comment one (or two!) 32,027 photos, 1,956 members
- Your "Postcard" Shot 1,075,453 photos, 22,726 members
- Photographs of Italy 538,529 photos, 16,499 members
- Italy 595,725 photos, 20,599 members
- BURANO Colors 4,746 photos, 713 members
- wardrobe_remix 87,200 photos, 24,156 members
- Sinister Photography 15,949 photos, 1,734 members
- Utata 463,929 photos, 28,311 members
- 10-25 favorites [No nudes / erotic] 75,412 photos, 5,654 members
- i love shoes 17,749 photos, 4,927 members
- Venice 142,332 photos, 11,992 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,446,797 photos, 182,856 members
- Best Viewed Large 131,365 photos, 3,719 members
- Holga 252,703 photos, 19,223 members
- In These Shoes READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING 818 photos, 926 members
- 1on1 NEVER more than 1 in a row EVER 69,333 photos, 3,182 members
- 1-5 favourites 113,856 photos, 3,863 members
- 5-10 favorites only (ONE A DAY) 77,309 photos, 4,607 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 34,111 photos, 1,192 members
- *The Original* 200 Views 165,999 photos, 6,848 members
- Add One, Favorite Another 64,487 photos, 3,778 members
Christina Scott says:
"Simple beauty can provide such joy, and through Rosi we are able to experience this. Her ability to see beauty is evident in her art...her art brings her joy...her joy radiates to the world...which then makes the girl simply beautiful. Such a wonderful girl. x's & o's"
March 27th, 2008
- Rosi Montrose
- May 2005
- Northern Ireland
- I am:
- Rosi Montrose