Rosie Hardy is a photographer based in Derbyshire, UK. For more information regarding photography services, please contact her directly:
For client work and booking Rosie:
- Workshops with Rosie Hardy 222 photos, 187 members
- Inspiration Theme Week 806 photos, 250 members
- Flickr Photographer Profiles Blog 130 photos, 1,948 members
- 1.000+ Faves 739 photos, 317 members
- Selfie Squared 22,503 photos, 2,725 members
- Strobist.com 609,070 photos, 123,411 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 1,242,928 photos, 59,666 members
- I only like Aaron when he is being somber and mysterious 26 photos, 25 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 488,854 photos, 63,744 members
- Fashion World 181,520 photos, 11,180 members
- Qatar Photographer and Graphic Designer 10,980 photos, 1,849 members
- Surreal Images 29,378 photos, 1,519 members
- 365 Explored 12,345 photos, 1,504 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,728 photos, 864 members
- Jumping Project 51,472 photos, 33,791 members
- Teenage Photographers 883,160 photos, 34,801 members
- Just Self Photo 18,851 photos, 1,405 members
- 100 Strangers 49,432 photos, 11,528 members
- Buttons 6,126 photos, 1,033 members
- Buttons & Badges 11,440 photos, 1,744 members
- Self-Portraits! 504,077 photos, 46,911 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 217,956 photos, 17,911 members
- Colors of the World 2,119,008 photos, 57,979 members
- Colors world 10,609 photos, 441 members
- Artistic Photography 4,105,209 photos, 121,046 members
- Conceptual photography 438,685 photos, 20,516 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 125,628 photos, 28,672 members
- "For Your EYES ONLY" 12,755 photos, 8,741 members
- 365 Days 979,082 photos, 21,690 members
Sita Marie says:
"so gorgeous, brilliant, and sweet and when i look at her stream i melt. just melt. i really just think this lady is so wonderful and amazing and beautiful and out of words really. every photo of her's i've seen is so delicate or jaw dropping.
i love her mad skills to pieces.
she's one the the people who inspire me the very most."
April 12th, 2010
"What makes you stand out against other photographers is your constant origionality, which I adore. Also the thought-out process of your images, it definately pays off. Very inspiring photographer, I can't wait to see more!"
October 23rd, 2009
"Well where can I start? I remember all of Rosie's photography back in school for her GCSE project. Ever since then she has got better and better and I would probably say she is one of my most influential photographers. You can just tell how good her photography is by scanning around Flickr to see how many people are being inspired and taking "Rosie Hardy" style images. If Rosie doesn't get famous then I will eat my hat! All the best for the future Rosie, your gonna do great! :)"
May 28th, 2009
Im only sleeping says:
"so talented beyond anything, photo after photo is a masterpiece you can feel her emotions through her photos, each one tells a story, its so lovely..shes such an inspiration shes also drop dead gorgeous . i didn't think it was humanely possible to be this good, but wow, shes one of my favorites ever."
May 7th, 2009
zack henningsgaard says:
"Her work makes me speechless. She has so much talent and has such a brilliant mind, I love all of your work :)"
March 31st, 2009
"Ummm....the only word I have to describe her photography is WOW. And also, she's super nice, and she has some really interesting thought processes behind her work which makes it all even better for me. Fantastic, she is."
December 11th, 2008
"Rosie is RIDICULOUSLY talented and is going to go very far. All the way to the States, I hear?? I've followed Rosie for almost a year now and her talents have only continued to inspire and blow me away. Definitely a favourite on Flickr, and I can't go a day without checking her photographs! I'm in love with Rosie's style and I can't wait to see what ARF can pull off next. :)"
November 17th, 2008
Hanna Lovinda Photo says:
"Amazing work coming from this young girl. Daily she shares images filled with thought and meaning, and everywhere on flickr you can now see work inspired by Rosie. Imagination will take her far!"
November 9th, 2008
What can I say? A HUGE inspiration to me and I am sure to most of the people of Flickr and arround her.
Innovative, original, beautiful, talented beyond measure and a great friend.
What more can you ask for?
September 2nd, 2008
"What can i say about this person? Just her work is simply stunning...
Rosie, you are crazy!!!"
August 31st, 2008
"Not only are her images nothing short of amazing. (and im loving the fairytale series, seeing what she's come up with next is a great thing to look foward to each day lol) But she is one of the kindest people on flickr, and obviously her and Aarons story is...what can i say but wow? inspirational."
August 31st, 2008
Jinna van Ringen says:
"Rosie is one of the best photographers on flickr. Especially when it comes to self portraits. I love all her photographs and her portraits are so amazingly creative and inspiring. She'll be one of the greatest artists on flickr in no-time. And above all that, she is the sweetest and most amazing person I met on flickr!"
July 23rd, 2008
Nick Today says:
"Every time i come to Rosie's photostream i'm blown away by how much she's grown creatively and professionally. i've never seen someone grow in talent so much in such a short time. Not to mention her being half of the most adorable flickr couple i've encountered. keep it up Rosie!"
July 9th, 2008
"rosie is an incredible person and photographer. even though i don't know her personally, she has been so nice to me. I find myself checking her stream constantly and looking forward to her new photos. No photo that she takes is dull. her photography inspires me and she has talent way beyond her years. I can't wait to see what she'll be up to in a year or two :]"
June 14th, 2008
- March 2008
- I am:
- Female and Single