I love industrial imagery but I am at home on the streets or shooting children and family. I am now retired and as a Jehovah's Witness I spend more of my time volunteering in a public ministry featuring Bible education. I will now be able to travel some each year and I will naturally have my camera with me to document the wonderful things I see.
I love my Olympus Mirrorless OMD cameras and enjoy the long range of the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS.
I spend as much time as I can behind my camera and often explore the docks and wharfs of Anacortes. Photography fills my need to express myself creatively but I love cooking, knitting and being a grandma to a little girl.
My Equipment: Shooting with an Olympus OMD E-M1 now with the 20-40 2.8 Pro lens. My E-M5 is backup. I love the freedom from all the weight and they are a joy to shoot with. Sharp with beautiful and accurate color rendition. Lens: 20-40 Pro, 12-50, 60mm Macro & 40-150.
I love the WWW and being able to see the world through all of flickr's talented photographers eyes. KEEP ON SHOOTING!
Usually I will grant free usage of one of my images upon request so please ask.
Please do not add any notes to my images or add any of your photos to my site.
Photos of roseannadana (1)
- Black and white details 187,499 photos, 9,069 members
- Red Boats 1,658 photos, 330 members
- RED photos only 60,887 photos, 4,222 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 811,742 photos, 33,639 members
- purple purple purple 19,803 photos, 2,592 members
- iPhone 7 Photography 7,545 photos, 1,012 members
- Window Wednesdays 19,382 photos, 962 members
- * VARICOLORED (Post 1 ~ Award 1) 31,926 photos, 404 members
- " Tulips ~ all Tulips ~ only Tulips " (Post1~Award1) 2,647 photos, 253 members
- Western Warshingtonians 7,089 photos, 300 members
- Banded Brown Pelicans 332 photos, 74 members
- Cafes, Coffee Houses, Burger Joints, Food Carts. 95,476 photos, 4,702 members
- Shadow Play 97,574 photos, 6,479 members
- The Moody Photographer - Feels, Emotions and Chills 119,188 photos, 2,239 members
- NUESTROS AMIGOS LOS PERROS 27,381 photos, 1,834 members
- Selected minimum 18,119 photos, 1,304 members
- Patterns As We See Them 8,741 photos, 904 members
- Simple and minimalistic 215,475 photos, 9,630 members
- Rusty Jewels (Vehicles Only) 20,680 photos, 751 members
- Horse Photographers 50,065 photos, 6,334 members
- All Animals 1,549,997 photos, 53,044 members
- Monterey Bay Aquarium 9,817 photos, 1,868 members
- ₪ LETTERS, NUMBERS, SYMBOLS ₪ 11,013 photos, 918 members
- Again and Again and Again - Post 1, Award 2 20,309 photos, 961 members
- Eagle Photography 18,637 photos, 1,973 members
- Ropes and boats 32,639 photos, 4,966 members
- Ropes and Nautical Things 10,448 photos, 982 members
- Rust & Crust 15,556 photos, 1,045 members
- Pacific Northwest Fine Art Photographers 14,900 photos, 607 members
- Nautical Abstracts 1,774 photos, 189 members
- Pitbulls are Family Dogs 16,665 photos, 1,988 members
- Commercial fishing, trawlers, crab boats and more 13,415 photos, 1,020 members
- The Birds Of Flickr 297,010 photos, 4,002 members
- Green is Nature 62,493 photos, 2,877 members
- Olympus E-M1 Photography 96,681 photos, 1,768 members
- Beautiful Earth 1,013,854 photos, 20,942 members
- A+ Architecture, Engineering, & Art - Inside & Out 7,266 photos, 241 members
- ***THE LOVE OF WATER*** 27,974 photos, 588 members
- New York City 836,312 photos, 58,736 members
- New York Habitat 7,000 photos, 464 members
- StreetWise - Mobile Photography an @TheAppWhisperer Group 9,161 photos, 245 members
- I am flickr! 385,122 photos, 4,842 members
- Traveler's Photos 371,719 photos, 5,436 members
- PLANET EARTH URBAN LANDSCAPES 38,523 photos, 1,040 members
- silhouette 395,352 photos, 64,324 members
- Photop´s No Limits 12,046 photos, 137 members
- Motorcycle Events 7,587 photos, 403 members
- Water (and things) 215,559 photos, 9,471 members
- Contests and Challenges 84 photos, 82 members
- iPhoneography CLOUDS 2,614 photos, 245 members
"There are those rare times in life when you intuitively know you are in the presence of creative genius.
When I met Dana and first experienced her images I knew I had much to learn from her boundless creative genius. I love photographing with Dana. Her images are marvelous, stunning, evocative. I am always inspired by her unique way of seeing.
For far too many years my approach to imaging has been quite rigid. I come from a large format background where you move slowly and deliberately. Dana opened my eyes to the wonder of spontaneity and the marvelous images that come from allowing ones spirit to roam freely while taking creative risks.
Recently we went on a photo shoot. Dana created incredible images, images that were so fabulous and different that I knew she had realized a major breakthrough into a new and powerful creative style. Following the photo shoot Dana shared her feelings about her imaging on that very special day.
“Be Unsure and Uncomfortable and See What Happens.”
This is my new mantra."
January 5th, 2010
- September 2008
- Anaheim, CA
- Anacortes, WA, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken