I love industrial imagery but I am at home on the streets or shooting children and family.
I love my Olympus Mirrorless OMD cameras and enjoy the long range of the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS.
My Canon 50D and all my collected lens and camera equipment are for sale. I have given up carrying that much weight though it is fine equipment and glass.
I spend as much time as I can behind my camera and often explore the docks and wharfs of Anacortes. Photography fills my need to express myself creatively but I love cooking, knitting and being a grandma to a little girl.
My Equipment: Shooting with an Olympus OMD E-M1 now with the 20-40 2.8 Pro lens. My E-M5 is backup. I love the freedom from all the weight and they are a joy to shoot with. Sharp with beautiful and accurate color rendition. Lens: 20-40 Pro, 12-50, 60mm Macro & 40-150.
I love the WWW and being able to see the world through all of flickr's talented photographers eyes. KEEP ON SHOOTING!
My images are copyrighted. Full copy rights. If you wish to use one of my images please contact me regarding usage, usually this will be granted.
Please do not add any notes to my images or add any of your photos to my site.
Photos of roseannadana (1)
- Topaz Texture Effects 94 photos, 33 members
- Great iPhone 6s Photos 211 photos, 174 members
- Light Team specially/Lichtteam spezial 1,059 photos, 285 members
- Colors red+green/Farben Rot+Grün 840 photos, 223 members
- Shadow motives / Schattenmotive 693 photos, 229 members
- Foto Cats 192,611 photos, 13,772 members
- Flickr Farm 25,338 photos, 1,726 members
- Animal Planet 842,143 photos, 68,492 members
- Mother Earth, Father Sky (Admin Invite Only) 30,630 photos, 788 members
- Nature 2,349,919 photos, 80,026 members
- Boats, Yachts And Ships 16,561 photos, 1,351 members
- Travel Photography 3,340,688 photos, 118,972 members
- traditional- and museumships / Traditions- und Museumsschiffe 277 photos, 23 members
- PLANET EARTH IN BOKEH AND DOF 2,899 photos, 452 members
- Alaska Marine Highway 765 photos, 28 members
- Best of Ketchikan Alaska - Alaska's First City 452 photos, 98 members
- Alaska's Inside Passage 752 photos, 28 members
- Nature...Anything Goes 326,992 photos, 8,497 members
- Street Photography Magazine 236,766 photos, 9,684 members
- All People 3,627,997 photos, 102,255 members
- Parts of Black and Light 199,732 photos, 4,754 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 657,270 photos, 29,595 members
- Pink N Powerful~ Pink flowers ONLY! Contest 45 Now Voting! 48,009 photos, 4,747 members
- PLANET EARTH WILDLIFE AND NATURE (INVITE ONLY) 58,370 photos, 2,201 members
- B&W 4,431,735 photos, 206,979 members
- AR2L ( Auto Rear Lamps | Lights ) 13,932 photos, 458 members
- Stunning Automotive Photography - PRO ONLY! 22,924 photos, 1,372 members
- International Photography Magazine 29,763 photos, 904 members
- Black white and grey 50,208 photos, 4,932 members
- ***Flickr-New Hope Group 3,048 photos, 84 members
- Canon PowerShot XS60 HS 808 photos, 55 members
- Bokeh Shots 17,635 photos, 640 members
- Best of Washington State Outdoors 6,377 photos, 296 members
- Colors of the World 1,594,682 photos, 46,735 members
- portraits and faces. 1,384,869 photos, 74,147 members
- purple and red 367 photos, 39 members
- Come smell the Flowers 9,483 photos, 361 members
- Photographing Birds 98,668 photos, 1,855 members
- PLANET EARTH BIRD WORLD 32,949 photos, 881 members
- Exploring Life Outdoors 1,670 photos, 98 members
- all skies and clouds 79,460 photos, 5,717 members
- the skies above 299,460 photos, 21,637 members
- Experience Your Northwest 28,939 photos, 804 members
- Marine - (3 per day) 236,965 photos, 19,074 members
- Origins - Stunning Nature 1,889 photos, 24,854 members
- ExperienceWA (Washington State Tourism Photos) 116,398 photos, 2,715 members
- " All BIRDs of PREY " 514 photos, 55 members
- Natural variety / fauna - flora - sceneries 15,153 photos, 623 members
- A Shot a Day ... Or So 178,310 photos, 2,519 members
- ₪ BOATS + SHIPS 〰♒〰 PhotoGallery 104,103 photos, 1,981 members
"There are those rare times in life when you intuitively know you are in the presence of creative genius.
When I met Dana and first experienced her images I knew I had much to learn from her boundless creative genius. I love photographing with Dana. Her images are marvelous, stunning, evocative. I am always inspired by her unique way of seeing.
For far too many years my approach to imaging has been quite rigid. I come from a large format background where you move slowly and deliberately. Dana opened my eyes to the wonder of spontaneity and the marvelous images that come from allowing ones spirit to roam freely while taking creative risks.
Recently we went on a photo shoot. Dana created incredible images, images that were so fabulous and different that I knew she had realized a major breakthrough into a new and powerful creative style. Following the photo shoot Dana shared her feelings about her imaging on that very special day.
“Be Unsure and Uncomfortable and See What Happens.”
This is my new mantra."
January 5th, 2010
- September 2008
- Anaheim, CA
- Anacortes, WA, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Office Coordinator
- Currently inactive