I am Ronaldo Feliciano Cabuhat.
Allow me to capture a piece of your life...
And They Lived Happily Ever After
Bride And Flower Girl
Come Away With Me
Fountain Of Youth
A Hint Of Autumn In Spring
Fairies And Ogres Need A Rest Too
Albany Tulip Festival
Albany City View From Rensselaer
- Birds Portraits 40,400 photos, 2,870 members
- United states of america USA 23,572 photos, 676 members
- Canon Camera Club 273,448 photos, 5,396 members
-  Modern Times  237,980 photos, 4,423 members
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM 19,995 photos, 1,416 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #7 - Diamond Elite Selection (Only Invite 34,904 photos, 2,364 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #6 - Platinum Exclusive Selection (P1A5 I 44,908 photos, 2,883 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #5 - Gold Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 60,536 photos, 4,087 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #4 - Silver Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 81,284 photos, 4,759 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #3 - Bronze Selection (P1A5 Only Invited 110,862 photos, 5,678 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #2 - Premium (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 166,248 photos, 7,151 members
- 25 to 49 Faves (Post 1, Comment and Fave 2) 81,086 photos, 2,477 members
- Art-Pix 156,295 photos, 6,410 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 454,063 photos, 13,271 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 16,399 photos, 649 members
- Red (and reddish) 13,519 photos, 797 members
- Schoharie County NY 2,919 photos, 78 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,122 photos, 5,587 members
- TalismanUK - Summer Reminisce '12 1 photo, 8 members
- Frederic Church's Olana 172 photos, 49 members
- An Invitation to Enter. 687 photos, 79 members
- Vision Quality 1 000 (P1/F2/C2) 4,348 photos, 399 members
- visions of floral dreams 972 photos, 86 members
- Everything Connecticut 29,905 photos, 604 members
- Connecticut “Land of Steady Habits”. 48,172 photos, 1,022 members
- sw - I Like : Please comment other shots 41,063 photos, 2,498 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 40,029 photos, 5,430 members
- Photoffee 45,585 photos, 2,279 members
- ♥ Powerful Pink Tuesday ♥ 1,494 photos, 354 members
- Pink Think 39,082 photos, 3,444 members
- Hello Kitty 29,870 photos, 4,449 members
- Hello Kitty Art 829 photos, 166 members
- My Purple World! 9,298 photos, 1,392 members
- purple purple purple 19,925 photos, 2,603 members
- ALL MACRO 139,217 photos, 2,995 members
- Phenomenal Picture Perfect (Invite only with 20 favorites) 6,041 photos, 805 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 7,209 photos, 748 members
- Digital Masterpiece 254,793 photos, 3,870 members
- I know where you are 109,820 photos, 5,319 members
- Historical Places -P1/C1 32,826 photos, 1,363 members
- Flickr SHUTTERSPACE - Post 1 / Award 2, Please 194,341 photos, 3,372 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk Level 1 (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 148,503 photos, 10,178 members
- The Number One 83,979 photos, 1,736 members
- juba exposition de photos 60,984 photos, 1,201 members
- Still**Life - Street Photography 204,292 photos, 3,406 members
- Night Images 1,191,754 photos, 165,464 members
- Tie Dye Madness 1,226 photos, 211 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 420,960 photos, 20,338 members
- Magic Hour in the city 375 photos, 21 members
- City at Night ! 139,412 photos, 6,162 members
John Petrick says:
"I'm sitting here trying to figure out how or where (in the flickr-verse) I bumped into Ronaldo about a year ago, and can't for the life of me remember.
What I do know is that he has, and he continues to take, some spectacular shots that I appreciate very much and even more so, he's always been encouraging in helping push me to improve my own photography as well.
A great asset to the flickr community and someone I'm happy to consider as a friend."
November 19th, 2009
"If you looking for a sweet friend who is super talented photographer also then you gotta get to know Ronaldo!!
looking forward to see more of your excellent work..
June 12th, 2009
"At first I thought I'd write a testimonial for Ronaldo that kind of said: "Oh ,well, yeah, that man ain't bad, you know. His pictures are just quite perfect, that's all"...
But I was struggling with it, because it seemed not right and sufficient :-) Now I am wondering, how Ronaldo hits the public nerve? It seems everyone likes his pictures! Does he have a special formula that he applies to any of his shots or are they really that good? Since I don't know about the formula I must suppose they are special!
What makes them so? Hmm, probably Ronaldo takes a lot of pictures that may be an image of our dreams. Recently he has developed an idea of editing so that the pictures are a little blurry effect, just like the haze we see our dreams through :-)
But for sure it's not only editing, it's also a great eye for some situation, for main spots in a landscape, for expressions, sometimes also for abstract things that's making his shots candid!
And then there's one more thing about Ronaldo... It has absolutely nothing to do with his qualities as a photographer but as a human. Here on flickr he takes a lot of time to visit other people's streams and add something personal as a comment. He takes the time to look at your pictures, too!
Thanks for sharing your work and time with us, Ronaldo. Take care :-)"
May 13th, 2009
"Ronaldo's work is remarkable, exceptional and very creative.
His Captures are so alive, vivid and incredibly stunning.
His talent will energize and inspire your passion to the art.
His encouragements and sincere comments to your work is applaudable and priceless.
You'll always be looking forward to his next upload with anticipation
and excitement. And you're forever be in 'awe' at the first sight of his
new capture. I'm honored to have known him through Flickr.
I will always be grateful for his thoughtfulness, insights and supportive advice.
I'm so blessed and thankful for his Friendship...
My Hats-Off to You My Dear Friend ! God Bless You in Every Way..."
April 20th, 2009
"One of many things I like about Ronaldo is that you never ever know what's coming next. His subject matter is as diverse as it comes. Likewise his choice of treatment, if any, and his wild, sometimes twisted, imagination :) Each and every image is aesthetically luminous, finely crafted, interesting & unique. And he'll give you just enough caption to tell you all you need to know of the subject to enhance your viewing pleasure. Or open-heartedly share something personal about the experience that led to the taking of the image. Have always had the feeling that Ronaldo is the real deal, no bs, bypasses the drama, can laugh at himself when it fits. You're a cool dude, Ronaldo. Happy to have met you out here in flickrville."
April 19th, 2009
"What can i say about Ronaldo. His work says it all. His creativity is just amazing. He is able to portray his creative ideas through his pictures flawlessly.
His work has always inpired me. He is a great support and a very good flickr friend.
Thanks for the encouragement my friend.
March 11th, 2009
"Ron, you are a genius! I really dont believe a photographer has to have a sophisticated equipment, it has something to do with the photographer's sight and you have that instict Ron! i really admired you. I am so glad i came across your art because they are very inspiring!
Keep up the good work my friend!
March 6th, 2009
"Ron is one of the many friends i admire here in this community FLICKR! Bro you're an inspiration to us beginners in this field of arts we call Photography... Keep it up and thanks for including me to your contacts list... Isa kang henyo maestro... God Bless!"
February 14th, 2009
emma lagunday says:
"I remember the first photo of Ronaldo that really caught my attention, it was a foggy, rainy day when he was taking his mother to the airport...His photos comes with emotions and they are so captivating, he put passions in whaever he takes and the viewers can sensed that. His perspective are excellent. He works hard on his photography and the results are rewarding. I can see him as a rising star in this field of Photography in the near future.
As a contact, he leaves refreshing and encouraging comments...I feel so honored to have knowned him here in Flickr. All the best to you my friend and I know you will be going very far in your photographic endeavor. Keep up the good work."
January 9th, 2009
- Ronaldo Cabuhat
- October 2008
- Balagtas, Bulacan
- Albany, NY, USA
- I am:
- Retrato by Ronaldo
- ronaldofcabuhat [at] yahoo.com