I am Ronaldo Feliciano Cabuhat.
Allow me to capture a piece of your life...
And They Lived Happily Ever After
Bride And Flower Girl
Come Away With Me
Fountain Of Youth
A Hint Of Autumn In Spring
Fairies And Ogres Need A Rest Too
Albany Tulip Festival
Albany City View From Rensselaer
- Birds Portraits 17,030 photos, 2,530 members
- United states of america USA 19,491 photos, 555 members
- Canon Camera Club 200,400 photos, 5,151 members
-  Modern Times  153,610 photos, 3,679 members
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM 14,695 photos, 1,218 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #7 - Diamond Elite Selection (Only Invite 36,591 photos, 2,514 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #6 - Platinum Exclusive Selection (P1A5 I 46,747 photos, 3,052 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #5 - Gold Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 62,994 photos, 4,291 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #4 - Silver Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 84,629 photos, 4,978 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #3 - Bronze Selection (P1A5 Only Invited 115,671 photos, 5,937 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #2 - Premium (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 172,609 photos, 7,476 members
- 25 to 49 Faves (Post 1, Comment and Fave 2) 51,133 photos, 2,025 members
- Art-Pix 146,377 photos, 5,667 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 469,946 photos, 13,718 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 12,788 photos, 653 members
- Red (and reddish) 7,653 photos, 533 members
- Schoharie County NY 2,441 photos, 72 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,304 photos, 5,417 members
- TalismanUK - Summer Reminisce '12 1 photo, 8 members
- Frederic Church's Olana 231 photos, 49 members
- An Invitation to Enter. 1,120 photos, 84 members
- Vision Quality 1 000 (P1/F2/C2) 4,455 photos, 410 members
- visions of floral dreams 843 photos, 89 members
- Everything Connecticut 25,429 photos, 549 members
- Connecticut “Land of Steady Habits”. 41,233 photos, 988 members
- sw - I Like : Please comment other shots 37,786 photos, 2,485 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 40,432 photos, 5,502 members
- Photoffee 41,273 photos, 2,279 members
- ♥ Powerful Pink Tuesday ♥ 1,332 photos, 340 members
- Pink Think 35,206 photos, 3,326 members
- Hello Kitty 30,330 photos, 4,500 members
- Hello Kitty Art 854 photos, 162 members
- My Purple World! 8,536 photos, 1,341 members
- purple purple purple 15,392 photos, 2,279 members
- ALL MACRO 96,013 photos, 2,703 members
- Phenomenal Picture Perfect (Invite only with 20 favorites) 6,170 photos, 826 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 7,020 photos, 740 members
- Digital Masterpiece 185,907 photos, 3,699 members
- I know where you are 52,513 photos, 3,244 members
- Historical Places -P1/C1 25,442 photos, 1,347 members
- Flickr SHUTTERSPACE - Post 1 / Award 2, Please 175,860 photos, 3,334 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk Level 1 (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 135,349 photos, 9,864 members
- The Number One 68,148 photos, 1,741 members
- juba exposition de photos 49,070 photos, 1,222 members
- Still**Life - Street Photography 127,825 photos, 2,750 members
- Night Images 1,132,790 photos, 154,198 members
- Tie Dye Madness 1,195 photos, 201 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 340,703 photos, 18,198 members
- Magic Hour in the city 310 photos, 19 members
- City at Night ! 109,113 photos, 5,408 members
John Petrick says:
"I'm sitting here trying to figure out how or where (in the flickr-verse) I bumped into Ronaldo about a year ago, and can't for the life of me remember.
What I do know is that he has, and he continues to take, some spectacular shots that I appreciate very much and even more so, he's always been encouraging in helping push me to improve my own photography as well.
A great asset to the flickr community and someone I'm happy to consider as a friend."
November 19th, 2009
"If you looking for a sweet friend who is super talented photographer also then you gotta get to know Ronaldo!!
looking forward to see more of your excellent work..
June 12th, 2009
"At first I thought I'd write a testimonial for Ronaldo that kind of said: "Oh ,well, yeah, that man ain't bad, you know. His pictures are just quite perfect, that's all"...
But I was struggling with it, because it seemed not right and sufficient :-) Now I am wondering, how Ronaldo hits the public nerve? It seems everyone likes his pictures! Does he have a special formula that he applies to any of his shots or are they really that good? Since I don't know about the formula I must suppose they are special!
What makes them so? Hmm, probably Ronaldo takes a lot of pictures that may be an image of our dreams. Recently he has developed an idea of editing so that the pictures are a little blurry effect, just like the haze we see our dreams through :-)
But for sure it's not only editing, it's also a great eye for some situation, for main spots in a landscape, for expressions, sometimes also for abstract things that's making his shots candid!
And then there's one more thing about Ronaldo... It has absolutely nothing to do with his qualities as a photographer but as a human. Here on flickr he takes a lot of time to visit other people's streams and add something personal as a comment. He takes the time to look at your pictures, too!
Thanks for sharing your work and time with us, Ronaldo. Take care :-)"
May 13th, 2009
"Ronaldo's work is remarkable, exceptional and very creative.
His Captures are so alive, vivid and incredibly stunning.
His talent will energize and inspire your passion to the art.
His encouragements and sincere comments to your work is applaudable and priceless.
You'll always be looking forward to his next upload with anticipation
and excitement. And you're forever be in 'awe' at the first sight of his
new capture. I'm honored to have known him through Flickr.
I will always be grateful for his thoughtfulness, insights and supportive advice.
I'm so blessed and thankful for his Friendship...
My Hats-Off to You My Dear Friend ! God Bless You in Every Way..."
April 20th, 2009
"One of many things I like about Ronaldo is that you never ever know what's coming next. His subject matter is as diverse as it comes. Likewise his choice of treatment, if any, and his wild, sometimes twisted, imagination :) Each and every image is aesthetically luminous, finely crafted, interesting & unique. And he'll give you just enough caption to tell you all you need to know of the subject to enhance your viewing pleasure. Or open-heartedly share something personal about the experience that led to the taking of the image. Have always had the feeling that Ronaldo is the real deal, no bs, bypasses the drama, can laugh at himself when it fits. You're a cool dude, Ronaldo. Happy to have met you out here in flickrville."
April 19th, 2009
"What can i say about Ronaldo. His work says it all. His creativity is just amazing. He is able to portray his creative ideas through his pictures flawlessly.
His work has always inpired me. He is a great support and a very good flickr friend.
Thanks for the encouragement my friend.
March 11th, 2009
"Ron, you are a genius! I really dont believe a photographer has to have a sophisticated equipment, it has something to do with the photographer's sight and you have that instict Ron! i really admired you. I am so glad i came across your art because they are very inspiring!
Keep up the good work my friend!
March 6th, 2009
"Ron is one of the many friends i admire here in this community FLICKR! Bro you're an inspiration to us beginners in this field of arts we call Photography... Keep it up and thanks for including me to your contacts list... Isa kang henyo maestro... God Bless!"
February 14th, 2009
emma lagunday says:
"I remember the first photo of Ronaldo that really caught my attention, it was a foggy, rainy day when he was taking his mother to the airport...His photos comes with emotions and they are so captivating, he put passions in whaever he takes and the viewers can sensed that. His perspective are excellent. He works hard on his photography and the results are rewarding. I can see him as a rising star in this field of Photography in the near future.
As a contact, he leaves refreshing and encouraging comments...I feel so honored to have knowned him here in Flickr. All the best to you my friend and I know you will be going very far in your photographic endeavor. Keep up the good work."
January 9th, 2009
- Ronaldo Cabuhat
- October 2008
- Balagtas, Bulacan
- Albany, NY, USA
- I am:
- Retrato by Ronaldo
- ronaldofcabuhat [at] yahoo.com