I am Ronaldo Feliciano Cabuhat.
Allow me to capture a piece of your life...
And They Lived Happily Ever After
Bride And Flower Girl
Come Away With Me
Fountain Of Youth
A Hint Of Autumn In Spring
Fairies And Ogres Need A Rest Too
Albany Tulip Festival
Albany City View From Rensselaer
- Birds Portraits 19,302 photos, 2,590 members
- United states of america USA 21,330 photos, 572 members
- Canon Camera Club 213,757 photos, 5,195 members
-  Modern Times  162,670 photos, 3,708 members
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM 15,562 photos, 1,260 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #7 - Diamond Elite Selection (Only Invite 36,502 photos, 2,487 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #6 - Platinum Exclusive Selection (P1A5 I 46,657 photos, 3,028 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #5 - Gold Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 62,851 photos, 4,260 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #4 - Silver Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 84,388 photos, 4,945 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #3 - Bronze Selection (P1A5 Only Invited 115,292 photos, 5,892 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #2 - Premium (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 171,925 photos, 7,413 members
- 25 to 49 Faves (Post 1, Comment and Fave 2) 57,355 photos, 2,117 members
- Art-Pix 151,226 photos, 5,797 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 468,312 photos, 13,636 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 13,084 photos, 654 members
- Red (and reddish) 8,278 photos, 573 members
- Schoharie County NY 2,481 photos, 73 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,364 photos, 5,460 members
- TalismanUK - Summer Reminisce '12 1 photo, 8 members
- Frederic Church's Olana 231 photos, 49 members
- An Invitation to Enter. 1,205 photos, 83 members
- Vision Quality 1 000 (P1/F2/C2) 4,442 photos, 409 members
- visions of floral dreams 870 photos, 88 members
- Everything Connecticut 26,213 photos, 562 members
- Connecticut “Land of Steady Habits”. 42,246 photos, 993 members
- sw - I Like : Please comment other shots 38,206 photos, 2,478 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 40,365 photos, 5,496 members
- Photoffee 42,253 photos, 2,307 members
- ♥ Powerful Pink Tuesday ♥ 1,352 photos, 342 members
- Pink Think 35,801 photos, 3,358 members
- Hello Kitty 30,345 photos, 4,501 members
- Hello Kitty Art 851 photos, 163 members
- My Purple World! 8,668 photos, 1,351 members
- purple purple purple 16,252 photos, 2,339 members
- ALL MACRO 102,399 photos, 2,764 members
- Phenomenal Picture Perfect (Invite only with 20 favorites) 6,175 photos, 826 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 6,981 photos, 740 members
- Digital Masterpiece 198,282 photos, 3,742 members
- I know where you are 59,432 photos, 3,633 members
- Historical Places -P1/C1 26,485 photos, 1,353 members
- Flickr SHUTTERSPACE - Post 1 / Award 2, Please 178,689 photos, 3,346 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk Level 1 (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 137,797 photos, 9,942 members
- The Number One 71,650 photos, 1,745 members
- juba exposition de photos 51,128 photos, 1,223 members
- Still**Life - Street Photography 138,934 photos, 2,880 members
- Night Images 1,134,352 photos, 158,721 members
- Tie Dye Madness 1,200 photos, 204 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 350,855 photos, 18,510 members
- Magic Hour in the city 313 photos, 19 members
- City at Night ! 113,431 photos, 5,540 members
John Petrick says:
"I'm sitting here trying to figure out how or where (in the flickr-verse) I bumped into Ronaldo about a year ago, and can't for the life of me remember.
What I do know is that he has, and he continues to take, some spectacular shots that I appreciate very much and even more so, he's always been encouraging in helping push me to improve my own photography as well.
A great asset to the flickr community and someone I'm happy to consider as a friend."
November 19th, 2009
"If you looking for a sweet friend who is super talented photographer also then you gotta get to know Ronaldo!!
looking forward to see more of your excellent work..
June 12th, 2009
"At first I thought I'd write a testimonial for Ronaldo that kind of said: "Oh ,well, yeah, that man ain't bad, you know. His pictures are just quite perfect, that's all"...
But I was struggling with it, because it seemed not right and sufficient :-) Now I am wondering, how Ronaldo hits the public nerve? It seems everyone likes his pictures! Does he have a special formula that he applies to any of his shots or are they really that good? Since I don't know about the formula I must suppose they are special!
What makes them so? Hmm, probably Ronaldo takes a lot of pictures that may be an image of our dreams. Recently he has developed an idea of editing so that the pictures are a little blurry effect, just like the haze we see our dreams through :-)
But for sure it's not only editing, it's also a great eye for some situation, for main spots in a landscape, for expressions, sometimes also for abstract things that's making his shots candid!
And then there's one more thing about Ronaldo... It has absolutely nothing to do with his qualities as a photographer but as a human. Here on flickr he takes a lot of time to visit other people's streams and add something personal as a comment. He takes the time to look at your pictures, too!
Thanks for sharing your work and time with us, Ronaldo. Take care :-)"
May 13th, 2009
"Ronaldo's work is remarkable, exceptional and very creative.
His Captures are so alive, vivid and incredibly stunning.
His talent will energize and inspire your passion to the art.
His encouragements and sincere comments to your work is applaudable and priceless.
You'll always be looking forward to his next upload with anticipation
and excitement. And you're forever be in 'awe' at the first sight of his
new capture. I'm honored to have known him through Flickr.
I will always be grateful for his thoughtfulness, insights and supportive advice.
I'm so blessed and thankful for his Friendship...
My Hats-Off to You My Dear Friend ! God Bless You in Every Way..."
April 20th, 2009
"One of many things I like about Ronaldo is that you never ever know what's coming next. His subject matter is as diverse as it comes. Likewise his choice of treatment, if any, and his wild, sometimes twisted, imagination :) Each and every image is aesthetically luminous, finely crafted, interesting & unique. And he'll give you just enough caption to tell you all you need to know of the subject to enhance your viewing pleasure. Or open-heartedly share something personal about the experience that led to the taking of the image. Have always had the feeling that Ronaldo is the real deal, no bs, bypasses the drama, can laugh at himself when it fits. You're a cool dude, Ronaldo. Happy to have met you out here in flickrville."
April 19th, 2009
"What can i say about Ronaldo. His work says it all. His creativity is just amazing. He is able to portray his creative ideas through his pictures flawlessly.
His work has always inpired me. He is a great support and a very good flickr friend.
Thanks for the encouragement my friend.
March 11th, 2009
"Ron, you are a genius! I really dont believe a photographer has to have a sophisticated equipment, it has something to do with the photographer's sight and you have that instict Ron! i really admired you. I am so glad i came across your art because they are very inspiring!
Keep up the good work my friend!
March 6th, 2009
"Ron is one of the many friends i admire here in this community FLICKR! Bro you're an inspiration to us beginners in this field of arts we call Photography... Keep it up and thanks for including me to your contacts list... Isa kang henyo maestro... God Bless!"
February 14th, 2009
emma lagunday says:
"I remember the first photo of Ronaldo that really caught my attention, it was a foggy, rainy day when he was taking his mother to the airport...His photos comes with emotions and they are so captivating, he put passions in whaever he takes and the viewers can sensed that. His perspective are excellent. He works hard on his photography and the results are rewarding. I can see him as a rising star in this field of Photography in the near future.
As a contact, he leaves refreshing and encouraging comments...I feel so honored to have knowned him here in Flickr. All the best to you my friend and I know you will be going very far in your photographic endeavor. Keep up the good work."
January 9th, 2009
- Ronaldo Cabuhat
- October 2008
- Balagtas, Bulacan
- Albany, NY, USA
- I am:
- Retrato by Ronaldo
- ronaldofcabuhat [at] yahoo.com