I am Ronaldo Feliciano Cabuhat.
Allow me to capture a piece of your life...
And They Lived Happily Ever After
Bride And Flower Girl
Come Away With Me
Fountain Of Youth
A Hint Of Autumn In Spring
Fairies And Ogres Need A Rest Too
Albany Tulip Festival
Albany City View From Rensselaer
- Birds Portraits 20,845 photos, 2,618 members
- United states of america USA 22,132 photos, 581 members
- Canon Camera Club 221,049 photos, 5,229 members
-  Modern Times  168,238 photos, 3,721 members
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM 16,063 photos, 1,286 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #7 - Diamond Elite Selection (Only Invite 36,281 photos, 2,470 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear And Me #6 - Platinum Exclusive Selection (P1A5 I 46,360 photos, 3,005 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #5 - Gold Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 62,435 photos, 4,235 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #4 - Silver Selection (P1A5 Only Invited) 83,855 photos, 4,922 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #3 - Bronze Selection (P1A5 Only Invited 114,567 photos, 5,861 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #2 - Premium (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 170,961 photos, 7,379 members
- 25 to 49 Faves (Post 1, Comment and Fave 2) 60,569 photos, 2,185 members
- Art-Pix 152,412 photos, 5,835 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 466,126 photos, 13,601 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 13,371 photos, 654 members
- Red (and reddish) 8,817 photos, 604 members
- Schoharie County NY 2,498 photos, 73 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,357 photos, 5,486 members
- TalismanUK - Summer Reminisce '12 1 photo, 8 members
- Frederic Church's Olana 231 photos, 49 members
- An Invitation to Enter. 1,254 photos, 82 members
- Vision Quality 1 000 (P1/F2/C2) 4,439 photos, 408 members
- visions of floral dreams 872 photos, 87 members
- Everything Connecticut 26,476 photos, 565 members
- Connecticut “Land of Steady Habits”. 42,720 photos, 998 members
- sw - I Like : Please comment other shots 38,451 photos, 2,474 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 40,413 photos, 5,489 members
- Photoffee 42,272 photos, 2,307 members
- ♥ Powerful Pink Tuesday ♥ 1,345 photos, 341 members
- Pink Think 35,987 photos, 3,364 members
- Hello Kitty 30,344 photos, 4,497 members
- Hello Kitty Art 849 photos, 163 members
- My Purple World! 8,725 photos, 1,353 members
- purple purple purple 16,640 photos, 2,369 members
- ALL MACRO 105,475 photos, 2,779 members
- Phenomenal Picture Perfect (Invite only with 20 favorites) 6,121 photos, 822 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 6,978 photos, 746 members
- Digital Masterpiece 204,680 photos, 3,758 members
- I know where you are 63,405 photos, 3,799 members
- Historical Places -P1/C1 27,055 photos, 1,356 members
- Flickr SHUTTERSPACE - Post 1 / Award 2, Please 180,459 photos, 3,344 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk Level 1 (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 138,624 photos, 9,962 members
- The Number One 73,034 photos, 1,751 members
- juba exposition de photos 52,277 photos, 1,222 members
- Still**Life - Street Photography 144,876 photos, 2,946 members
- Night Images 1,138,128 photos, 159,448 members
- Tie Dye Madness 1,200 photos, 204 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 357,656 photos, 18,686 members
- Magic Hour in the city 314 photos, 19 members
- City at Night ! 116,320 photos, 5,624 members
John Petrick says:
"I'm sitting here trying to figure out how or where (in the flickr-verse) I bumped into Ronaldo about a year ago, and can't for the life of me remember.
What I do know is that he has, and he continues to take, some spectacular shots that I appreciate very much and even more so, he's always been encouraging in helping push me to improve my own photography as well.
A great asset to the flickr community and someone I'm happy to consider as a friend."
November 19th, 2009
"If you looking for a sweet friend who is super talented photographer also then you gotta get to know Ronaldo!!
looking forward to see more of your excellent work..
June 12th, 2009
"At first I thought I'd write a testimonial for Ronaldo that kind of said: "Oh ,well, yeah, that man ain't bad, you know. His pictures are just quite perfect, that's all"...
But I was struggling with it, because it seemed not right and sufficient :-) Now I am wondering, how Ronaldo hits the public nerve? It seems everyone likes his pictures! Does he have a special formula that he applies to any of his shots or are they really that good? Since I don't know about the formula I must suppose they are special!
What makes them so? Hmm, probably Ronaldo takes a lot of pictures that may be an image of our dreams. Recently he has developed an idea of editing so that the pictures are a little blurry effect, just like the haze we see our dreams through :-)
But for sure it's not only editing, it's also a great eye for some situation, for main spots in a landscape, for expressions, sometimes also for abstract things that's making his shots candid!
And then there's one more thing about Ronaldo... It has absolutely nothing to do with his qualities as a photographer but as a human. Here on flickr he takes a lot of time to visit other people's streams and add something personal as a comment. He takes the time to look at your pictures, too!
Thanks for sharing your work and time with us, Ronaldo. Take care :-)"
May 13th, 2009
"Ronaldo's work is remarkable, exceptional and very creative.
His Captures are so alive, vivid and incredibly stunning.
His talent will energize and inspire your passion to the art.
His encouragements and sincere comments to your work is applaudable and priceless.
You'll always be looking forward to his next upload with anticipation
and excitement. And you're forever be in 'awe' at the first sight of his
new capture. I'm honored to have known him through Flickr.
I will always be grateful for his thoughtfulness, insights and supportive advice.
I'm so blessed and thankful for his Friendship...
My Hats-Off to You My Dear Friend ! God Bless You in Every Way..."
April 20th, 2009
"One of many things I like about Ronaldo is that you never ever know what's coming next. His subject matter is as diverse as it comes. Likewise his choice of treatment, if any, and his wild, sometimes twisted, imagination :) Each and every image is aesthetically luminous, finely crafted, interesting & unique. And he'll give you just enough caption to tell you all you need to know of the subject to enhance your viewing pleasure. Or open-heartedly share something personal about the experience that led to the taking of the image. Have always had the feeling that Ronaldo is the real deal, no bs, bypasses the drama, can laugh at himself when it fits. You're a cool dude, Ronaldo. Happy to have met you out here in flickrville."
April 19th, 2009
"What can i say about Ronaldo. His work says it all. His creativity is just amazing. He is able to portray his creative ideas through his pictures flawlessly.
His work has always inpired me. He is a great support and a very good flickr friend.
Thanks for the encouragement my friend.
March 11th, 2009
"Ron, you are a genius! I really dont believe a photographer has to have a sophisticated equipment, it has something to do with the photographer's sight and you have that instict Ron! i really admired you. I am so glad i came across your art because they are very inspiring!
Keep up the good work my friend!
March 6th, 2009
"Ron is one of the many friends i admire here in this community FLICKR! Bro you're an inspiration to us beginners in this field of arts we call Photography... Keep it up and thanks for including me to your contacts list... Isa kang henyo maestro... God Bless!"
February 14th, 2009
emma lagunday says:
"I remember the first photo of Ronaldo that really caught my attention, it was a foggy, rainy day when he was taking his mother to the airport...His photos comes with emotions and they are so captivating, he put passions in whaever he takes and the viewers can sensed that. His perspective are excellent. He works hard on his photography and the results are rewarding. I can see him as a rising star in this field of Photography in the near future.
As a contact, he leaves refreshing and encouraging comments...I feel so honored to have knowned him here in Flickr. All the best to you my friend and I know you will be going very far in your photographic endeavor. Keep up the good work."
January 9th, 2009
- Ronaldo Cabuhat
- October 2008
- Balagtas, Bulacan
- Albany, NY, USA
- I am:
- Retrato by Ronaldo
- ronaldofcabuhat [at] yahoo.com