See my most interesting photos here www.flickriver.com/photos/romanywg/popular-interesting/
Started to take my photography more seriously since upgrading to a DSLR in Feb 2009 having been using a point and shoot up until then. Interests are mainly, Urban Exploring and Street Art/Graffiti. Ideally the two in the same place.
Nikon 70 - 200mm
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Sigma 15mm Fisheye
Films of Street Artists Banksy, Nick Walker, Herakut, C215, etc....here:
Great Review of 'Beauty in Decay' here
Review of 'Out of Sight' here cfye.com/out-of-sight-jeremy-gibbs-3720
KINDLY ASK FOR PERMISSION PRIOR TO USING MY PHOTOGRAPHS!!
- PRO★DIGY 5,212 photos, 466 members
- iGNANT 37,788 photos, 5,867 members
- Soulful Portraits 3,951 photos, 1,074 members
- The Beautiful Side of Darkness 1,214 photos, 581 members
- Women - The Mystery! 22,274 photos, 2,389 members
- I Love It ♥ 143 photos, 319 members
- Portraits between rails * and industrial portraits 7,430 photos, 1,627 members
- Portraits with natural light 400,909 photos, 23,974 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,898 photos, 1,594 members
- Catgirls 713 photos, 386 members
- INTRUDERS URBAN EXPLORERS 15,804 photos, 423 members
- In a Magic World 9,613 photos, 1,684 members
- ° OUT OF SIGHT ° 2,420 photos, 106 members
- Beauty in Decay.. 14,756 photos, 462 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,533 photos, 4,969 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 45,307 photos, 3,194 members
- Meeting Of Styles - London 2011 813 photos, 190 members
- ekosystem.org 432,766 photos, 3,240 members
- -Moody&Spooky- * Post 2, Comment 1 * 16,312 photos, 1,718 members
- * EXPLORE Photos ~Made Explore! " 63,235 photos, 2,395 members
- iNDuStRIaL aBanDoNmENt 31,817 photos, 907 members
- "Urban Wandering" 50,567 photos, 1,438 members
- The Apocalypse 9,086 photos, 896 members
- Beauty of Decay / Schönheit des Verfalls 94,396 photos, 2,079 members
- Cinematic Moments. 717,754 photos, 24,560 members
- abandoned corridors and hallways 8,151 photos, 310 members
- TalkUrbex.com 134,327 photos, 2,236 members
- Urban-explora (NO GRAFITTI , SPARK & LIGHTPAINT-photos!) 36,990 photos, 766 members
- Abandoned - Forgotten - Decayed in Europe 23,134 photos, 739 members
- derelictlight 66,267 photos, 1,636 members
- Industrial Decay 148,657 photos, 9,946 members
- Abandonded Urban Decay 84,261 photos, 2,047 members
- beautiful decay. 350,636 photos, 11,409 members
- The Abandoned 97,281 photos, 1,901 members
- Urban Decay 464,270 photos, 33,293 members
- One World Street Art & Graffiti 329,714 photos, 2,989 members
- World Of Streetart 233,249 photos, 1,189 members
- Urban Artist Collective 227,711 photos, 2,890 members
An Old Barbie Doll says:
"I don't write testimonials as a rule, but this man deserves one. I have been a fan for some time. His work has been inspirational and unique in the same breath. Check out his photostream and leave a testimonial if you too agree!"
March 24th, 2012
**THAT KID RICH** says:
"Where to start about this mate, He is an ace explorer and killer photographer !!!! Romany is true to the game and true to his work from beauty in decay wich is a masterpiece and inspirational to many almost like a bible!!! Always be sure to follow Romany's stream for top notch UrBex and street art photography!!!!"
July 26th, 2011
"What a legend this bloke really is !!! His photos were the first taste i had of urban exploring and they were the whole reason i started , As soon as i saw his work i was just hooked . An inspiration for many many explorers all over the world .
Not only is he a great photographer but also a top bloke !!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to such an amazing hobby ."
June 17th, 2011
"I recently met Jeremy and I was impressed by his passion and love that make you abandoned places.
when you meet someone with your same passions and interests is a great honor, because not everyone can travel and how this great photographer and person.
Jeremy greetings, your Spanish friend.
April 16th, 2011
"yeah romanyWG rocks!
def on of my alltime favorite urban explorer.
i really love his works.
he's a outstanding photographer aswell as he gots the knowhow in postprocessing!
his art is one of the best around the urbex-scene.
may you keep exploring another 55 years mate!
your a leader in what youre doing mate.
and as far as i can say a very friendly guy!
would love to meet you soon.
keep it up my friend!
August 31st, 2010
"Also one of my favo photographers in the urbex scene..
always some great work to show, perfect mate !
February 14th, 2010
andre govia. says:
""Well where do i start with an artist like this dude,the standard setting work from the first shot i saw made me a fan , the tone and Composition along with crop and light is a real treat for me to see !
Keep up the great work for 2010"
January 7th, 2010
Hero Art says:
"very talented photographer, and a great bloke
January 27th, 2009
"An obvious love for art glazes every picture...thanks for sharing your inspirations with the world!"
March 29th, 2009
Luna Park says:
"Not only is Romanywg incredibly well-informed about London street art and graffiti, but he is also very generous in sharing his knowledge. You can count on him to be on top of all the latest developments and consistently deliver one beautiful image after another. Thanks, J!"
May 27th, 2009
- September 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Feature Film Editor