See my most interesting photos here www.flickriver.com/photos/romanywg/popular-interesting/
Started to take my photography more seriously since upgrading to a DSLR in Feb 2009 having been using a point and shoot up until then. Interests are mainly, Urban Exploring and Street Art/Graffiti. Ideally the two in the same place.
Nikon 70 - 200mm
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Sigma 15mm Fisheye
Films of Street Artists Banksy, Nick Walker, Herakut, C215, etc....here:
Great Review of 'Beauty in Decay' here
Review of 'Out of Sight' here cfye.com/out-of-sight-jeremy-gibbs-3720
KINDLY ASK FOR PERMISSION PRIOR TO USING MY PHOTOGRAPHS!!
- PRO★DIGY 4,698 photos, 424 members
- iGNANT 38,106 photos, 5,675 members
- Soulful Portraits 3,972 photos, 1,046 members
- The Beautiful Side of Darkness 1,289 photos, 578 members
- Women - The Mystery! 22,678 photos, 2,360 members
- I Love It ♥ 143 photos, 318 members
- Face Portraits of Beautiful Women 31,557 photos, 5,791 members
- Portraits between rails * and industrial portraits 7,140 photos, 1,621 members
- Portraits with natural light 348,691 photos, 22,085 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,885 photos, 1,550 members
- Catgirls 706 photos, 381 members
- INTRUDERS URBAN EXPLORERS 12,524 photos, 389 members
- In a Magic World 9,797 photos, 1,634 members
- ° OUT OF SIGHT ° 2,419 photos, 107 members
- Beauty in Decay.. 11,619 photos, 402 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,884 photos, 5,004 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 42,415 photos, 3,147 members
- Meeting Of Styles - London 2011 829 photos, 192 members
- ekosystem.org 412,153 photos, 3,220 members
- -Moody&Spooky- * Post 2, Comment 1 * 16,152 photos, 1,668 members
- * EXPLORE Photos ~Made Explore! " 52,729 photos, 2,238 members
- iNDuStRIaL aBanDoNmENt 30,368 photos, 889 members
- "Urban Wandering" 45,893 photos, 1,416 members
- The Apocalypse 8,512 photos, 887 members
- Beauty of Decay / Schönheit des Verfalls 85,304 photos, 2,002 members
- Cinematic Moments. 671,605 photos, 23,902 members
- abandoned corridors and hallways 7,640 photos, 306 members
- TalkUrbex.com 123,665 photos, 2,173 members
- Urban-explora (NO GRAFITTI , SPARK & LIGHTPAINT-photos!) 34,544 photos, 730 members
- Abandoned - Forgotten - Decayed in Europe 20,942 photos, 686 members
- derelictlight 61,980 photos, 1,605 members
- Industrial Decay 142,885 photos, 9,757 members
- Abandonded Urban Decay 73,836 photos, 1,923 members
- beautiful decay. 331,525 photos, 11,197 members
- The Abandoned 90,070 photos, 1,836 members
- Urban Decay 444,870 photos, 32,835 members
- One World Street Art & Graffiti 300,148 photos, 2,779 members
- World Of Streetart 212,727 photos, 1,116 members
- Urban Artist Collective 210,371 photos, 2,861 members
An Old Barbie Doll says:
"I don't write testimonials as a rule, but this man deserves one. I have been a fan for some time. His work has been inspirational and unique in the same breath. Check out his photostream and leave a testimonial if you too agree!"
March 24th, 2012
~*THAT KID RICH*~ says:
"Where to start about this mate, He is an ace explorer and killer photographer !!!! Romany is true to the game and true to his work from beauty in decay wich is a masterpiece and inspirational to many almost like a bible!!! Always be sure to follow Romany's stream for top notch UrBex and street art photography!!!!"
July 26th, 2011
"What a legend this bloke really is !!! His photos were the first taste i had of urban exploring and they were the whole reason i started , As soon as i saw his work i was just hooked . An inspiration for many many explorers all over the world .
Not only is he a great photographer but also a top bloke !!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to such an amazing hobby ."
June 17th, 2011
"I recently met Jeremy and I was impressed by his passion and love that make you abandoned places.
when you meet someone with your same passions and interests is a great honor, because not everyone can travel and how this great photographer and person.
Jeremy greetings, your Spanish friend.
April 16th, 2011
"yeah romanyWG rocks!
def on of my alltime favorite urban explorer.
i really love his works.
he's a outstanding photographer aswell as he gots the knowhow in postprocessing!
his art is one of the best around the urbex-scene.
may you keep exploring another 55 years mate!
your a leader in what youre doing mate.
and as far as i can say a very friendly guy!
would love to meet you soon.
keep it up my friend!
August 31st, 2010
"Also one of my favo photographers in the urbex scene..
always some great work to show, perfect mate !
February 14th, 2010
andre govia. says:
""Well where do i start with an artist like this dude,the standard setting work from the first shot i saw made me a fan , the tone and Composition along with crop and light is a real treat for me to see !
Keep up the great work for 2010"
January 7th, 2010
Hero Art says:
"very talented photographer, and a great bloke
January 27th, 2009
"An obvious love for art glazes every picture...thanks for sharing your inspirations with the world!"
March 29th, 2009
Luna Park says:
"Not only is Romanywg incredibly well-informed about London street art and graffiti, but he is also very generous in sharing his knowledge. You can count on him to be on top of all the latest developments and consistently deliver one beautiful image after another. Thanks, J!"
May 27th, 2009
- September 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Feature Film Editor