See my most interesting photos here www.flickriver.com/photos/romanywg/popular-interesting/
Started to take my photography more seriously since upgrading to a DSLR in Feb 2009 having been using a point and shoot up until then. Interests are mainly, Urban Exploring and Street Art/Graffiti. Ideally the two in the same place.
Nikon 70 - 200mm
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Sigma 15mm Fisheye
Films of Street Artists Banksy, Nick Walker, Herakut, C215, etc....here:
Great Review of 'Beauty in Decay' here
Review of 'Out of Sight' here cfye.com/out-of-sight-jeremy-gibbs-3720
KINDLY ASK FOR PERMISSION PRIOR TO USING MY PHOTOGRAPHS!!
- iGNANT 39,859 photos, 4,235 members
- Soulful Portraits 3,924 photos, 879 members
- The Beautiful Side of Darkness 1,344 photos, 549 members
- Women - The Mystery! 22,946 photos, 2,133 members
- I Love It ♥ 141 photos, 315 members
- Face Portraits of Beautiful Women 21,140 photos, 4,004 members
- Portraits between rails * and industrial portraits 6,610 photos, 1,626 members
- Portraits with natural light 242,437 photos, 17,352 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,875 photos, 1,404 members
- Catgirls 692 photos, 376 members
- INTRUDERS URBAN EXPLORERS 7,935 photos, 333 members
- In a Magic World 8,699 photos, 1,301 members
- ° OUT OF SIGHT ° 2,432 photos, 107 members
- Beauty in Decay.. 5,395 photos, 272 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 43,464 photos, 5,082 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 39,101 photos, 2,997 members
- Meeting Of Styles - London 2011 833 photos, 189 members
- ekosystem.org 364,550 photos, 3,184 members
- -Moody&Spooky- * Post 2, Comment 1 * 15,643 photos, 1,601 members
- * EXPLORE Photos ~Made Explore! " 31,182 photos, 1,828 members
- iNDuStRIaL aBanDoNmENt 27,155 photos, 844 members
- "Urban Wandering" 37,142 photos, 1,367 members
- The Apocalypse 7,518 photos, 862 members
- Beauty of Decay / Schönheit des Verfalls 68,580 photos, 1,752 members
- Cinematic Moments. 577,282 photos, 21,757 members
- abandoned corridors and hallways 5,672 photos, 281 members
- TalkUrbex.com 101,821 photos, 1,927 members
- Urban-explora (NO GRAFITTI , SPARK & LIGHTPAINT-photos!) 28,583 photos, 626 members
- Abandoned - Forgotten - Decayed in Europe 15,841 photos, 578 members
- derelictlight 55,864 photos, 1,526 members
- Industrial Decay 131,110 photos, 9,331 members
- Abandonded Urban Decay 58,868 photos, 1,647 members
- beautiful decay. 293,935 photos, 10,520 members
- The Abandoned 75,310 photos, 1,639 members
- Urban Decay 407,095 photos, 31,567 members
- Decayed yet Hauntingly Beautiful 117,321 photos, 7,809 members
- One World Street Art & Graffiti 239,095 photos, 2,350 members
- World Of Streetart 175,537 photos, 999 members
- Urban Artist Collective 178,556 photos, 2,803 members
An Old Barbie Doll says:
"I don't write testimonials as a rule, but this man deserves one. I have been a fan for some time. His work has been inspirational and unique in the same breath. Check out his photostream and leave a testimonial if you too agree!"
March 24th, 2012
~*THAT KID RICH*~ says:
"Where to start about this mate, He is an ace explorer and killer photographer !!!! Romany is true to the game and true to his work from beauty in decay wich is a masterpiece and inspirational to many almost like a bible!!! Always be sure to follow Romany's stream for top notch UrBex and street art photography!!!!"
July 26th, 2011
"What a legend this bloke really is !!! His photos were the first taste i had of urban exploring and they were the whole reason i started , As soon as i saw his work i was just hooked . An inspiration for many many explorers all over the world .
Not only is he a great photographer but also a top bloke !!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to such an amazing hobby ."
June 17th, 2011
"I recently met Jeremy and I was impressed by his passion and love that make you abandoned places.
when you meet someone with your same passions and interests is a great honor, because not everyone can travel and how this great photographer and person.
Jeremy greetings, your Spanish friend.
April 16th, 2011
"yeah romanyWG rocks!
def on of my alltime favorite urban explorer.
i really love his works.
he's a outstanding photographer aswell as he gots the knowhow in postprocessing!
his art is one of the best around the urbex-scene.
may you keep exploring another 55 years mate!
your a leader in what youre doing mate.
and as far as i can say a very friendly guy!
would love to meet you soon.
keep it up my friend!
August 31st, 2010
"Also one of my favo photographers in the urbex scene..
always some great work to show, perfect mate !
February 14th, 2010
andre govia. says:
""Well where do i start with an artist like this dude,the standard setting work from the first shot i saw made me a fan , the tone and Composition along with crop and light is a real treat for me to see !
Keep up the great work for 2010"
January 7th, 2010
Hero Art says:
"very talented photographer, and a great bloke
January 27th, 2009
"An obvious love for art glazes every picture...thanks for sharing your inspirations with the world!"
March 29th, 2009
Luna Park says:
"Not only is Romanywg incredibly well-informed about London street art and graffiti, but he is also very generous in sharing his knowledge. You can count on him to be on top of all the latest developments and consistently deliver one beautiful image after another. Thanks, J!"
May 27th, 2009
- September 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Feature Film Editor