See my most interesting photos here www.flickriver.com/photos/romanywg/popular-interesting/
Started to take my photography more seriously since upgrading to a DSLR in Feb 2009 having been using a point and shoot up until then. Interests are mainly, Urban Exploring and Street Art/Graffiti. Ideally the two in the same place.
Nikon 70 - 200mm
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Sigma 15mm Fisheye
Films of Street Artists Banksy, Nick Walker, Herakut, C215, etc....here:
Great Review of 'Beauty in Decay' here
Review of 'Out of Sight' here cfye.com/out-of-sight-jeremy-gibbs-3720
KINDLY ASK FOR PERMISSION PRIOR TO USING MY PHOTOGRAPHS!!
- PRO★DIGY 5,517 photos, 485 members
- iGNANT 37,496 photos, 5,902 members
- Soulful Portraits 3,852 photos, 1,085 members
- The Beautiful Side of Darkness 1,212 photos, 588 members
- Women - The Mystery! 22,053 photos, 2,406 members
- I Love It ♥ 142 photos, 318 members
- Portraits between rails * and industrial portraits 7,503 photos, 1,629 members
- Portraits with natural light 425,177 photos, 24,786 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,903 photos, 1,605 members
- Catgirls 703 photos, 389 members
- INTRUDERS URBAN EXPLORERS 17,057 photos, 434 members
- In a Magic World 9,469 photos, 1,696 members
- ° OUT OF SIGHT ° 2,403 photos, 105 members
- Beauty in Decay.. 16,005 photos, 496 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,336 photos, 4,950 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 46,463 photos, 3,224 members
- Meeting Of Styles - London 2011 817 photos, 187 members
- ekosystem.org 441,834 photos, 3,239 members
- -Moody&Spooky- * Post 2, Comment 1 * 16,421 photos, 1,733 members
- * EXPLORE Photos ~Made Explore! " 68,928 photos, 2,466 members
- iNDuStRIaL aBanDoNmENt 32,261 photos, 911 members
- "Urban Wandering" 51,516 photos, 1,440 members
- The Apocalypse 8,924 photos, 897 members
- Beauty of Decay / Schönheit des Verfalls 97,348 photos, 2,130 members
- Cinematic Moments. 738,770 photos, 25,073 members
- abandoned corridors and hallways 8,220 photos, 312 members
- TalkUrbex.com 138,546 photos, 2,266 members
- Urban-explora (NO GRAFITTI , SPARK & LIGHTPAINT-photos!) 36,848 photos, 775 members
- Abandoned - Forgotten - Decayed in Europe 24,096 photos, 766 members
- derelictlight 66,801 photos, 1,644 members
- Industrial Decay 150,559 photos, 9,993 members
- Abandonded Urban Decay 87,379 photos, 2,100 members
- beautiful decay. 358,175 photos, 11,502 members
- The Abandoned 100,375 photos, 1,942 members
- Urban Decay 471,311 photos, 33,512 members
- One World Street Art & Graffiti 342,837 photos, 3,064 members
- World Of Streetart 242,491 photos, 1,212 members
- Urban Artist Collective 235,306 photos, 2,896 members
An Old Barbie Doll says:
"I don't write testimonials as a rule, but this man deserves one. I have been a fan for some time. His work has been inspirational and unique in the same breath. Check out his photostream and leave a testimonial if you too agree!"
March 24th, 2012
**THAT KID RICH** says:
"Where to start about this mate, He is an ace explorer and killer photographer !!!! Romany is true to the game and true to his work from beauty in decay wich is a masterpiece and inspirational to many almost like a bible!!! Always be sure to follow Romany's stream for top notch UrBex and street art photography!!!!"
July 26th, 2011
"What a legend this bloke really is !!! His photos were the first taste i had of urban exploring and they were the whole reason i started , As soon as i saw his work i was just hooked . An inspiration for many many explorers all over the world .
Not only is he a great photographer but also a top bloke !!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to such an amazing hobby ."
June 17th, 2011
"I recently met Jeremy and I was impressed by his passion and love that make you abandoned places.
when you meet someone with your same passions and interests is a great honor, because not everyone can travel and how this great photographer and person.
Jeremy greetings, your Spanish friend.
April 16th, 2011
"yeah romanyWG rocks!
def on of my alltime favorite urban explorer.
i really love his works.
he's a outstanding photographer aswell as he gots the knowhow in postprocessing!
his art is one of the best around the urbex-scene.
may you keep exploring another 55 years mate!
your a leader in what youre doing mate.
and as far as i can say a very friendly guy!
would love to meet you soon.
keep it up my friend!
August 31st, 2010
"Also one of my favo photographers in the urbex scene..
always some great work to show, perfect mate !
February 14th, 2010
andre govia. says:
""Well where do i start with an artist like this dude,the standard setting work from the first shot i saw made me a fan , the tone and Composition along with crop and light is a real treat for me to see !
Keep up the great work for 2010"
January 7th, 2010
Hero Art says:
"very talented photographer, and a great bloke
January 27th, 2009
"An obvious love for art glazes every picture...thanks for sharing your inspirations with the world!"
March 29th, 2009
Luna Park says:
"Not only is Romanywg incredibly well-informed about London street art and graffiti, but he is also very generous in sharing his knowledge. You can count on him to be on top of all the latest developments and consistently deliver one beautiful image after another. Thanks, J!"
May 27th, 2009
- September 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Feature Film Editor