See my most interesting photos here www.flickriver.com/photos/romanywg/popular-interesting/
Started to take my photography more seriously since upgrading to a DSLR in Feb 2009 having been using a point and shoot up until then. Interests are mainly, Urban Exploring and Street Art/Graffiti. Ideally the two in the same place.
Nikon 70 - 200mm
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Sigma 15mm Fisheye
Films of Street Artists Banksy, Nick Walker, Herakut, C215, etc....here:
Great Review of 'Beauty in Decay' here
Review of 'Out of Sight' here cfye.com/out-of-sight-jeremy-gibbs-3720
KINDLY ASK FOR PERMISSION PRIOR TO USING MY PHOTOGRAPHS!!
- The Beautiful Side of Darkness 487 photos, 400 members
- Women - The Mystery! 7,134 photos, 916 members
- I Love It ♥ 130 photos, 307 members
- Face Portraits of Beautiful Women 17,269 photos, 2,939 members
- Portraits between rails * and industrial portraits 5,774 photos, 1,623 members
- Portraits with natural light 150,932 photos, 12,216 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,872 photos, 1,237 members
- Catgirls 719 photos, 380 members
- INTRUDERS URBAN EXPLORERS 4,363 photos, 259 members
- In a Magic World 4,737 photos, 688 members
- ° OUT OF SIGHT ° 2,323 photos, 106 members
- Beauty in Decay.. 2,455 photos, 188 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 44,546 photos, 5,179 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 35,705 photos, 2,848 members
- Meeting Of Styles - London 2011 851 photos, 186 members
- ekosystem.org 325,527 photos, 3,126 members
- -Moody&Spooky- * Post 1, comment on 2 * 14,884 photos, 1,562 members
- * EXPLORE Photos ~Made Explore! " 17,191 photos, 1,424 members
- iNDuStRIaL aBanDoNmENt 25,389 photos, 799 members
- "Urban Wandering" 30,365 photos, 1,240 members
- The Apocalypse 6,576 photos, 824 members
- Beauty of Decay / Schönheit des Verfalls 57,859 photos, 1,518 members
- Cinematic Moments. 491,897 photos, 19,369 members
- abandoned corridors and hallways 6,315 photos, 268 members
- TalkUrbex.com 84,302 photos, 1,643 members
- Urban-explora (NO GRAFITTI , SPARK & LIGHTPAINT-photos!) 29,876 photos, 567 members
- Abandoned - Forgotten - Decayed in Europe 12,718 photos, 428 members
- derelictlight 51,396 photos, 1,457 members
- Industrial Decay 121,980 photos, 9,005 members
- Abandonded Urban Decay 45,463 photos, 1,420 members
- beautiful decay. 262,870 photos, 9,852 members
- The Abandoned 67,516 photos, 1,478 members
- Urban Decay 374,457 photos, 30,351 members
- Decayed yet Hauntingly Beautiful 113,474 photos, 7,379 members
- One World Street Art & Graffiti 192,697 photos, 1,929 members
- World Of Streetart 150,963 photos, 892 members
- Urban Artist Collective 161,307 photos, 2,751 members
An Old Barbie Doll says:
"I don't write testimonials as a rule, but this man deserves one. I have been a fan for some time. His work has been inspirational and unique in the same breath. Check out his photostream and leave a testimonial if you too agree!"
24th March, 2012
~*THAT KID RICH*~ (BUSY) says:
"Where to start about this mate, He is an ace explorer and killer photographer !!!! Romany is true to the game and true to his work from beauty in decay wich is a masterpiece and inspirational to many almost like a bible!!! Always be sure to follow Romany's stream for top notch UrBex and street art photography!!!!"
26th July, 2011
"What a legend this bloke really is !!! His photos were the first taste i had of urban exploring and they were the whole reason i started , As soon as i saw his work i was just hooked . An inspiration for many many explorers all over the world .
Not only is he a great photographer but also a top bloke !!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to such an amazing hobby ."
17th June, 2011
"I recently met Jeremy and I was impressed by his passion and love that make you abandoned places.
when you meet someone with your same passions and interests is a great honor, because not everyone can travel and how this great photographer and person.
Jeremy greetings, your Spanish friend.
16th April, 2011
"yeah romanyWG rocks!
def on of my alltime favorite urban explorer.
i really love his works.
he's a outstanding photographer aswell as he gots the knowhow in postprocessing!
his art is one of the best around the urbex-scene.
may you keep exploring another 55 years mate!
your a leader in what youre doing mate.
and as far as i can say a very friendly guy!
would love to meet you soon.
keep it up my friend!
31st August, 2010
"Also one of my favo photographers in the urbex scene..
always some great work to show, perfect mate !
14th February, 2010
andre govia. says:
""Well where do i start with an artist like this dude,the standard setting work from the first shot i saw made me a fan , the tone and Composition along with crop and light is a real treat for me to see !
Keep up the great work for 2010"
7th January, 2010
Hero Art says:
"very talented photographer, and a great bloke
27th January, 2009
"An obvious love for art glazes every picture...thanks for sharing your inspirations with the world!"
29th March, 2009
Luna Park says:
"Not only is Romanywg incredibly well-informed about London street art and graffiti, but he is also very generous in sharing his knowledge. You can count on him to be on top of all the latest developments and consistently deliver one beautiful image after another. Thanks, J!"
27th May, 2009
- September 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Feature Film Editor