Why do you have so many food photos?
I write a sort-of food blog and I used to work at Serious Eats. Even though I no longer need to take food photos for work, old habits die hard.
If it helps to whittle down the photos, I tag my favorite ones as...favorite. It cuts down on the food photos. I like taking photos of things that don't move.
PHOTO USE POLICY
If you're a commercial blog with ads, a magazine, or other kind of website, please contact me first.
If you use my photos in any other way without asking, and I find out about it, I shall rain hell upon you. ...Just kidding. I might write you a stern email. But let's not go there. Just contact me first.
If you're a blogger and want to use my photos on your personal blog, please contact me and ask.
You cannot use my photo in a print publication (or any non-blog media, including websites that aren't blogs) or video/TV show without asking me first. Depending on what kind of business you are, if you ask me for permission to use my photo for free, I might not respond to your message. I'm generally a nice person, but I'm tired of responding to requests from for-profit entities for free photos.
OKAY THAT'S IT, I THINK.
- Polly Pocket 754 photos, 149 members
- A Hamburger Today 1,431 photos, 215 members
- Make Something Cool Every Day 71,167 photos, 3,281 members
- Loreley NYC 96 photos, 10 members
- openhousenewyork 3,065 photos, 279 members
- Just one more quarter, pleeeeeze ! 2,447 photos, 149 members
- Dumplings 819 photos, 95 members
- The Crafted Cloud 299 photos, 494 members
- Steve's AUTHENTIC Key Lime Pie 142 photos, 38 members
- The Candy Corner 4,002 photos, 1,079 members
- MarketWatch 778 photos, 72 members
- SOLO GRAFFITI DI BOLOGNA 2,407 photos, 364 members
- squared circle 191,320 photos, 12,877 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 373,286 photos, 23,937 members
- Restaurants / 餐廳 4,762 photos, 544 members
- Serious Sandwiches 1,679 photos, 200 members
- Unnecessary Consumer Products and Questionable Foodstuffs 1,058 photos, 305 members
- Hacer Conejito - Bunny Ears - Make Rabbit Ears 131 photos, 143 members
- Giolitti 99 photos, 21 members
- Jumping Project 51,140 photos, 34,132 members
- Pizza Party 1,891 photos, 315 members
- Food & Art 36,725 photos, 4,024 members
- Word of Mouth 11,019 photos, 605 members
- Beauty's Kitchen ✿ 美女廚房 29,311 photos, 1,518 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 521,690 photos, 21,938 members
- I Love Food Group! 479,700 photos, 26,612 members
- YummY YummY 188,680 photos, 6,559 members
- Fabrico Próprio 146 photos, 119 members
- Salad bar 4,154 photos, 680 members
- trifle 75 photos, 43 members
- Curry Rice 759 photos, 191 members
- maoz vegetarian food cool pics 530 photos, 120 members
- Too Pretty To Eat 30,845 photos, 1,597 members
- Sampuru 692 photos, 120 members
- Your books 86,354 photos, 14,082 members
- McDonald's Storefronts 16,680 photos, 1,222 members
- Animal-Shaped Food 2,041 photos, 519 members
- Tour del Gelato 157 photos, 87 members
- Fish (or anything) 'n' Chips From Around the world. 1,462 photos, 351 members
- CocoRosie 473 photos, 154 members
- Purim 1,078 photos, 143 members
- I Love Dim Sum 4,813 photos, 482 members
- Lamb, the better red meat. 1,087 photos, 132 members
- I Am Kloot 308 photos, 64 members
- Midtown Lunch 3,481 photos, 310 members
- Serious Eats 85,463 photos, 1,460 members
- First-Name Basis Signage Project 14,000 photos, 1,378 members
- Panera Bread 228 photos, 94 members
- **Food of New Jersey** 3,836 photos, 151 members
- Bad menus 763 photos, 301 members
turns into a photo.
that is this flickr
September 28th, 2008
scintillating hole says:
"having recently made the switch to dslr i realize fully how excellent a photographer robyn is. mad props to the girl who eats everything!"
February 7th, 2008
Plaid Ninja says:
"Over the last year or so I've been really busy, and I've had to take extended breaks from Flickr. When I come back and take a look at Robin's photostream I immediately get this Pavlovian salivation going. Doesn't matter if I've just had some giant meal - instantly starving and wishing I had 3 stomachs!"
January 4th, 2008
10 Corso Como says:
"by far my favoritest flicker EVERRRRR!!"
October 5th, 2006
"roboppy's photos are some of the funnest ones to watch on flickr. it's a fun, but also admirable gallery- so i end up flickr-ing through it often. but what i like most is that the photos, along with their descriptions and titles, indicate what roboppy's personality must be like. undeniably a gallery with its own special character!"
September 10th, 2006
"She can do something expertly with her photos and captions: Making you want to eat immediately."
December 20th, 2005
"where does she get the energy? how does she eat so much delicious food and not explode [yet]? where does she find the time to do things and write about them?
is she some sort of superhuman created to make the rest of us feel lazy?
September 27th, 2005
"Robyn's photos are some of my flickr favorites! I'm amazed at how she chronicles just about everything she (and her companions) eat. She's got a way with the camera that keeps me coming back for more."
August 12th, 2005
"Just the right amount of crazy."
May 12th, 2005
"Her photos of food make me want to lick my computer monitor! Oh, and she's a cool person too :-)"
April 9th, 2005
exciting suggestion says:
"Robyn is the kind of person where, just when you think you've hit the ceiling for how awesome she can be, you realize that you're just getting started and your puny human brain is simply unable to comprehend the depth and breadth of the coolness that is Roboppy."
February 26th, 2005
- Robyn Lee
- August 2004
- Ramsey, NJ
- Bergen, Norway
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- blogger, photographer, sleepyhead, glutton, editorial assistant, human trash compactor, unlovable lump of a human, webmaster, reliable source of amusement
- The Girl Who Ate Everything