Why do you have so many food photos?
I write a sort-of food blog and I used to work at Serious Eats. Even though I no longer need to take food photos for work, old habits die hard.
If it helps to whittle down the photos, I tag my favorite ones as...favorite. It cuts down on the food photos. I like taking photos of things that don't move.
PHOTO USE POLICY
If you're a commercial blog with ads, a magazine, or other kind of website, please contact me first.
If you use my photos in any other way without asking, and I find out about it, I shall rain hell upon you. ...Just kidding. I might write you a stern email. But let's not go there. Just contact me first.
If you're a blogger and want to use my photos on your personal blog, please contact me and ask.
You cannot use my photo in a print publication (or any non-blog media, including websites that aren't blogs) or video/TV show without asking me first. Depending on what kind of business you are, if you ask me for permission to use my photo for free, I might not respond to your message. I'm generally a nice person, but I'm tired of responding to requests from for-profit entities for free photos.
OKAY THAT'S IT, I THINK.
- Polly Pocket 646 photos, 139 members
- A Hamburger Today 1,217 photos, 195 members
- Make Something Cool Every Day 60,355 photos, 3,351 members
- Loreley NYC 96 photos, 10 members
- openhousenewyork 3,099 photos, 275 members
- Just one more quarter, pleeeeeze ! 2,770 photos, 126 members
- Dumplings 742 photos, 89 members
- The Crafted Cloud 300 photos, 495 members
- Steve's AUTHENTIC Key Lime Pie 146 photos, 37 members
- The Candy Corner 3,829 photos, 1,083 members
- MarketWatch 772 photos, 73 members
- SOLO GRAFFITI DI BOLOGNA 1,747 photos, 355 members
- squared circle 164,729 photos, 11,773 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 316,551 photos, 22,719 members
- Restaurants / 餐廳 3,500 photos, 514 members
- Serious Sandwiches 1,582 photos, 200 members
- Unnecessary Consumer Products and Questionable Foodstuffs 1,049 photos, 304 members
- Hacer Conejito - Bunny Ears - Make Rabbit Ears 146 photos, 146 members
- Giolitti 102 photos, 21 members
- Jumping Project 51,337 photos, 32,297 members
- Pizza Party 1,664 photos, 300 members
- Food & Art 27,371 photos, 3,090 members
- Word of Mouth 10,995 photos, 607 members
- Beauty's Kitchen ✿ 美女廚房 26,760 photos, 1,503 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 461,654 photos, 21,165 members
- I Love Food Group! 447,198 photos, 26,026 members
- YummY YummY 171,141 photos, 6,346 members
- Fabrico Próprio 147 photos, 120 members
- Salad bar 4,194 photos, 684 members
- trifle 76 photos, 44 members
- Curry Rice 720 photos, 190 members
- maoz vegetarian food cool pics 549 photos, 119 members
- Too Pretty To Eat 28,300 photos, 1,521 members
- Sampuru 693 photos, 120 members
- Your books 78,937 photos, 14,207 members
- McDonald's Storefronts 14,990 photos, 1,207 members
- Animal-Shaped Food 2,049 photos, 519 members
- Tour del Gelato 161 photos, 87 members
- Fish (or anything) 'n' Chips From Around the world. 1,388 photos, 355 members
- CocoRosie 473 photos, 158 members
- Purim 970 photos, 144 members
- I Love Dim Sum 4,568 photos, 476 members
- Lamb, the better red meat. 1,045 photos, 127 members
- I Am Kloot 309 photos, 63 members
- Midtown Lunch 3,466 photos, 310 members
- Serious Eats 79,224 photos, 1,451 members
- First-Name Basis Signage Project 13,601 photos, 1,404 members
- Panera Bread 190 photos, 88 members
- **Food of New Jersey** 3,666 photos, 140 members
- Bad menus 766 photos, 308 members
turns into a photo.
that is this flickr
September 28th, 2008
"having recently made the switch to dslr i realize fully how excellent a photographer robyn is. mad props to the girl who eats everything!"
February 7th, 2008
Plaid Ninja says:
"Over the last year or so I've been really busy, and I've had to take extended breaks from Flickr. When I come back and take a look at Robin's photostream I immediately get this Pavlovian salivation going. Doesn't matter if I've just had some giant meal - instantly starving and wishing I had 3 stomachs!"
January 4th, 2008
10 Corso Como says:
"by far my favoritest flicker EVERRRRR!!"
October 5th, 2006
"roboppy's photos are some of the funnest ones to watch on flickr. it's a fun, but also admirable gallery- so i end up flickr-ing through it often. but what i like most is that the photos, along with their descriptions and titles, indicate what roboppy's personality must be like. undeniably a gallery with its own special character!"
September 10th, 2006
"She can do something expertly with her photos and captions: Making you want to eat immediately."
December 20th, 2005
"where does she get the energy? how does she eat so much delicious food and not explode [yet]? where does she find the time to do things and write about them?
is she some sort of superhuman created to make the rest of us feel lazy?
September 27th, 2005
"Robyn's photos are some of my flickr favorites! I'm amazed at how she chronicles just about everything she (and her companions) eat. She's got a way with the camera that keeps me coming back for more."
August 12th, 2005
"Just the right amount of crazy."
May 12th, 2005
"Her photos of food make me want to lick my computer monitor! Oh, and she's a cool person too :-)"
April 9th, 2005
"Robyn is the kind of person where, just when you think you've hit the ceiling for how awesome she can be, you realize that you're just getting started and your puny human brain is simply unable to comprehend the depth and breadth of the coolness that is Roboppy."
February 26th, 2005
- Robyn Lee
- August 2004
- Ramsey, NJ
- Bergen, Norway
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- blogger, photographer, sleepyhead, glutton, editorial assistant, human trash compactor, unlovable lump of a human, webmaster, reliable source of amusement
- The Girl Who Ate Everything