WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY FOOD PHOTOS?
I write a food blog and I used to work at Serious Eats. Yeup.
If it helps to whittle down the photos, I tag my favorite ones as...favorite. It cuts down on the food photos. I like taking photos of things that don't move.
PHOTO USE POLICY
If you're a commercial blog with ads, a magazine, or other kind of website, please contact me first.
If you use my photos in any other way without asking, and I find out about it, I shall rain hell upon you. ...Just kidding. I might write you a stern email. But let's not go there. Just contact me first.
If you're a blogger and want to use my photos in any way, also contact me and ask!
You cannot use my photo in a print publication (or any non-blog media, including websites that aren't blogs) or video/TV show without asking me first . Depending on what kind of business you are, if you ask me for permission to use my photo for free, I might not respond to your message. I'm generally a nice person, I'm just tired of responding to requests from for-profit entities for free photos. Just because I'm not a professional doesn't mean these photos don't take time, effort, and money to shoot/edit. I'm just putting this out there since I've gotten some strange requests in the past. Seriously, you can't give me a copy of what you're printing?
OKAY THAT'S IT, I THINK.
Where to find me on the internets:
The Girl Who Ate Everything: food blog updated with photos, links, or food-induced woes
twitter.com/roboppy: I tweet sometimes. Mostly boring things. Sometimes cute animals.
As you can see, I have a gazillion photos...way too many. If you're looking for something in particular (a restaurant, type of food), you're best off searching through my tags. Otherwise, browse through the calendar and you'll find...FOOD. YES.
- Polly Pocket 646 photos, 138 members
- A Hamburger Today 1,209 photos, 194 members
- Make Something Cool Every Day 59,412 photos, 3,352 members
- Loreley NYC 96 photos, 10 members
- openhousenewyork 3,081 photos, 271 members
- Just one more quarter, pleeeeeze ! 2,784 photos, 124 members
- Dumplings 738 photos, 90 members
- The Crafted Cloud 298 photos, 496 members
- Steve's AUTHENTIC Key Lime Pie 146 photos, 37 members
- The Candy Corner 3,820 photos, 1,082 members
- MarketWatch 772 photos, 73 members
- SOLO GRAFFITI DI BOLOGNA 1,733 photos, 355 members
- squared circle 163,372 photos, 11,600 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 312,159 photos, 22,621 members
- Restaurants / 餐廳 3,502 photos, 512 members
- Serious Sandwiches 1,578 photos, 198 members
- Unnecessary Consumer Products and Questionable Foodstuffs 1,049 photos, 303 members
- Hacer Conejito - Bunny Ears - Make Rabbit Ears 146 photos, 146 members
- Giolitti 102 photos, 21 members
- Jumping Project 51,234 photos, 31,998 members
- Pizza Party 1,659 photos, 299 members
- Food & Art 26,652 photos, 3,028 members
- Word of Mouth 10,939 photos, 604 members
- Beauty's Kitchen ✿ 美女廚房 26,587 photos, 1,496 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 458,215 photos, 21,091 members
- I Love Food Group! 444,385 photos, 25,979 members
- YummY YummY 169,684 photos, 6,327 members
- Fabrico Próprio 147 photos, 120 members
- Salad bar 4,185 photos, 685 members
- trifle 76 photos, 44 members
- Curry Rice 717 photos, 191 members
- maoz vegetarian food cool pics 549 photos, 119 members
- Too Pretty To Eat 27,956 photos, 1,515 members
- Sampuru 693 photos, 119 members
- Your books 79,272 photos, 14,206 members
- McDonald's Storefronts 14,908 photos, 1,206 members
- Animal-Shaped Food 2,049 photos, 516 members
- Tour del Gelato 161 photos, 87 members
- Fish (or anything) 'n' Chips From Around the world. 1,387 photos, 356 members
- CocoRosie 473 photos, 158 members
- Purim 970 photos, 144 members
- I Love Dim Sum 4,549 photos, 474 members
- Lamb, the better red meat. 1,044 photos, 127 members
- I Am Kloot 309 photos, 63 members
- Midtown Lunch 3,466 photos, 310 members
- Serious Eats 78,728 photos, 1,445 members
- First-Name Basis Signage Project 13,576 photos, 1,405 members
- Panera Bread 188 photos, 89 members
- **Food of New Jersey** 3,651 photos, 140 members
- Bad menus 766 photos, 308 members
turns into a photo.
that is this flickr
September 28th, 2008
"having recently made the switch to dslr i realize fully how excellent a photographer robyn is. mad props to the girl who eats everything!"
February 7th, 2008
Plaid Ninja says:
"Over the last year or so I've been really busy, and I've had to take extended breaks from Flickr. When I come back and take a look at Robin's photostream I immediately get this Pavlovian salivation going. Doesn't matter if I've just had some giant meal - instantly starving and wishing I had 3 stomachs!"
January 4th, 2008
10 Corso Como says:
"by far my favoritest flicker EVERRRRR!!"
October 5th, 2006
"roboppy's photos are some of the funnest ones to watch on flickr. it's a fun, but also admirable gallery- so i end up flickr-ing through it often. but what i like most is that the photos, along with their descriptions and titles, indicate what roboppy's personality must be like. undeniably a gallery with its own special character!"
September 10th, 2006
"She can do something expertly with her photos and captions: Making you want to eat immediately."
December 20th, 2005
"where does she get the energy? how does she eat so much delicious food and not explode [yet]? where does she find the time to do things and write about them?
is she some sort of superhuman created to make the rest of us feel lazy?
September 27th, 2005
"Robyn's photos are some of my flickr favorites! I'm amazed at how she chronicles just about everything she (and her companions) eat. She's got a way with the camera that keeps me coming back for more."
August 12th, 2005
"Just the right amount of crazy."
May 12th, 2005
"Her photos of food make me want to lick my computer monitor! Oh, and she's a cool person too :-)"
April 9th, 2005
"Robyn is the kind of person where, just when you think you've hit the ceiling for how awesome she can be, you realize that you're just getting started and your puny human brain is simply unable to comprehend the depth and breadth of the coolness that is Roboppy."
February 26th, 2005
- Robyn Lee
- August 2004
- Ramsey, NJ
- NYC, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- blogger, photographer, sleepyhead, glutton, editorial assistant, human trash compactor, unlovable lump of a human, webmaster, reliable source of amusement
- The Girl Who Ate Everything