I am not Religious...
but I might have been a Buddhist in a Past Life.
Photos of Robin Thom (2)
- Dance Station 279 photos, 70 members
- CUBA MY LOVE 8,701 photos, 319 members
- Sony RX100 (All Versions) 190,497 photos, 9,487 members
- TotallyCoolPix 12,027 photos, 577 members
- Travel and social reportage (respect rules or be banned) 52,014 photos, 2,235 members
- Canon EOS 1DX / 1DC 50,016 photos, 1,279 members
- Canon EOS 1D X [Technical Discussions] 12,599 photos, 407 members
- Pocket Wizards 29,702 photos, 4,217 members
- Pagodas of Myanmar 592 photos, 94 members
- Wetlands of British Columbia 929 photos, 100 members
- Canon EOS 1D X Group 30,240 photos, 927 members
- Views 60 000 143 photos, 94 members
- Together: humans, animals or insects in the same pic 64,840 photos, 1,999 members
- Jose Marti-Iconografia 48 photos, 6 members
- Baseball 85,636 photos, 5,755 members
- 1000+ views (No people, please) 39,920 photos, 973 members
- Pacific Northwest Tugboats 5,954 photos, 155 members
- Seaspan Marine Tugs and Barges 2,252 photos, 82 members
- COKE IN ARABIC كوكا كولا 22,956 photos, 4,075 members
- Gesichter 2,552 photos, 158 members
- Historical Vehicles- No Toys 33,062 photos, 295 members
- Russian Trucks & Buses (+former USSR) 5,035 photos, 252 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 621,451 photos, 44,652 members
- Car Views: 300 7,823 photos, 96 members
- Car Views: 200 5,175 photos, 98 members
- Car Views: 500 6,974 photos, 90 members
- Car Views: 750 3,141 photos, 69 members
- Car Views: 100 9,396 photos, 120 members
- All Seeing Eye 15 photos, 29 members
- The Eye of Providence 34 photos, 20 members
- A través de... (through) 32,425 photos, 2,209 members
- Windmills 33,679 photos, 6,597 members
- Cars at kerbs 46,791 photos, 406 members
- Street Photography - Image of People. 287,844 photos, 8,816 members
- Street portrait 56,211 photos, 2,802 members
- One Chair 4,006 photos, 1,134 members
- Whizzer Motorbikes 661 photos, 55 members
- Old Glory - the Stars & Stripes 2,472 photos, 400 members
- Montana’s Official Group 8,906 photos, 1,379 members
- Musicians 27,906 photos, 2,303 members
- moments in our life 128,122 photos, 2,456 members
- Panel Vans or Wagons 9,442 photos, 307 members
- A taste of Cuba 905 photos, 70 members
- Street vendors 9,722 photos, 631 members
- Vehicles with Visors 6,481 photos, 65 members
- Plymouth 16,865 photos, 680 members
- Harley-Davidson 8,475 photos, 895 members
- ALL THAT IS HARLEY-DAVIDSON OR MOTORCYCLES U.S. 39,379 photos, 2,868 members
- Harley Davidson & Metric Motorcycles 31,099 photos, 2,357 members
- Couples 31,106 photos, 8,181 members
Brave Heart says:
" Thanks so much Robin for your wonderful travel pictures. Your look at Cuba is truly outstanding. Thank you for sharing such nice large pictures so we can see all the detail.
Its nice to have you as a Flickr contact for so long.
Keep up the fine work
August 28th, 2010
:peter.visser: nederland says:
"The ultimate photo collection of Cuba i ever saw, shows a great passion for the country."
February 3rd, 2010
Michael Zahra says:
"Outstanding work capturing life in Cuba and beyond. Images honest to reality. Always look forward to new uploads."
February 8th, 2010
dr ama says:
"A great photographer & a fine gent.
I enjoy his travel shots, unpretentiously displaying strange & exotic lands.His unique vision, which includes nostalgia, humor & grandeur is a visual treat, which I keep coming back for."
April 28th, 2009
Tom Q says:
"I used to travel a lot. Now I don't need to, because I can experience the world through Robin's eyes. From the mundane to the surreal, with the sublime thrown in, his eye for his surroundings is second to none."
February 28th, 2009
El-Branden Brazil says:
"Robin's work is consistently touched by a genuine compassion for the people he meets on all his adventures.
Looking through his vast collection is a treat. In particular, his photography reminds me of why I love Burma, Cambodia and Asia in general, so much."
October 19th, 2008
"Robin was one of the 1st photographers I made a contact about 3 years ago when I came onto flickr. I said "Shit this guy has 5000+ photos from all over the world" Now he has 16000+ photos from all over the world and still amazes me with what he has to offer. A great photographer and a great guy to have as a contact. Someday with great effort I will surpass him in the Safe, should be easy as I have already done that to him in the Unsafe."
August 12th, 2008
"the man who saw the world"
April 20th, 2008
"I'm jealous of Robin. I would love to travel as he does and I would love to have his eye for capturing the grand and the ordinary both in a compelling way."
July 31st, 2007
Lumberg the MIA Llama says:
"Robin Thom has taught me to see photographic opportunities in everyday life. He has also taught me how to persevere in DeleteMe! despite taking a beating. I've had many a shot deleted by Robin myself :)
As of this writing he is the second largest contributor to the safe. He might attribute it to persistence, but you can't get that many shots in the safe without some good photography to go with it.
I am very envious of his travels and enjoy his mix of postcard type shots and eclectic odds & ends that many would be too vain to post in a quality photostream. I'm snapping away furiously as we speak to keep ahead of his gargantuan photo count. More is better, right?
I'll see you in DeleteMe!"
July 12th, 2007
"Robin is a world traveller whose travel sets not only contain beautyful images but get us to the heart of the countless places he visits.. I hope he keeps traveling and bringing specially asia that I haven't visited yet I feel like I know - thanks to him."
January 13th, 2007
"Robin probably has the most pictures ever deleted by the DeleteMe! group, but luckily he still sticks around. He is one of the funniest and best photographers in the group.
He also has a vast photostream that shows he is quite good at capturing both meaningful and beautiful pictures."
September 4th, 2006
"I spent two months in Vancouver, back in February/March, and at the top of my list was to meet Robin Thom. And he was gracious enough to meet me at the SkyTrain station, even though I had him waiting for about half an hour because I was at the wrong exit.
Why was Robin Thom at the top of my list? First, he is an excellent photographer, which is what we strive to be, and he posts an eclectic mix of first-class photographs. So, after meeting him in Flickr at the level of photography, we also exchanged email of a political and social nature.
Not only does he continually surprise me with his photography, but he makes a big contribution on the verbal level and can mix it up with the best in Delete Me!
After I met, and spent an unforgettable half-day with him, being introduced to a Vancouver I wasn't yet aware of, I couldn't help telling my other Vancouver Flickr friends who had not yet met him that they absolutely should. Like so many of our friends in Flickr, Robin Thom is a man who far exceeds what you can discern of him on Flickr. You gotta meet the man."
July 14th, 2006
"An amazing collection of fascinating and beautiful photographs. Thanks, Robin, for sharing your vision."
April 3rd, 2006
- Robin Thom
- February 2005
- Vancouver, B.C.
- Vancouver, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Taken