My photography may not be good, but could possibly be interesting.
If you are interested in how my "scattered images" are created, there is a little bit of a description in this set.
I used to list all the cameras that i've shot with and all my lenses ... but then I realised that's a bit of a toss. I sorta keep track of different cameras here ...
Some of my images are available here redbubble
- MSM Inc: UNSENSORED14 58 photos, 67 members
- MSM Inc: UNSENSORED13 54 photos, 46 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 22 photos, 39 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 56 photos, 49 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 770,069 photos, 15,518 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 481,780 photos, 12,864 members
- Holga 120PAN 6x12 Panoramic Film Camera 810 photos, 189 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 8,882 photos, 924 members
- Franka Cameras 2,204 photos, 315 members
- UNSENSORED11 122 photos, 45 members
- Latvia - Best Enjoyed Slowly 2,094 photos, 97 members
- Large Format 72,586 photos, 14,729 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB: Sets Show 79 photos, 34 members
- MSM Inc. @ BIFB11: Just Don't Call It Street! 44 photos, 31 members
- 500x500 310,620 photos, 7,582 members
- B&H Photo 36,729 photos, 6,688 members
- My Australia 199,595 photos, 3,894 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 248,035 photos, 7,737 members
- Wedding photographer in the world 65,970 photos, 7,642 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 198,287 photos, 10,137 members
- Black Dog Collective 742 photos, 515 members
- iPhone 4 Photography 98,134 photos, 2,941 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,078 photos, 419 members
- Joiner love 385 photos, 83 members
- Cinematic Moments. 717,724 photos, 24,559 members
- . film first 105,412 photos, 1,463 members
- PetaPixel.com 107,869 photos, 4,472 members
- MSM Inc: unsensored10 166 photos, 48 members
- Melbourne Silver Mine "Shoot a Miner" 2010 402 photos, 54 members
- Feeling Negative? 18,777 photos, 731 members
- Canon Wireless 4,215 photos, 1,055 members
- Strobist.com 608,179 photos, 123,278 members
- Melbourne Photography. 2,254 photos, 485 members
- Digital Infrared 97,449 photos, 8,536 members
- Mamiya 645 39,557 photos, 4,712 members
- ~ X-Treme Photo Experiments ~ 29,416 photos, 1,262 members
- # The Coll/Stitch/Patch/Merge-Age # 4,813 photos, 236 members
- Infrared -- BW FILM 7,781 photos, 1,012 members
- Infrared 76,367 photos, 6,403 members
- LIQUID PIXELS 311 photos, 233 members
- Analoguemasters 111,833 photos, 2,019 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 846,737 photos, 26,828 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 529,978 photos, 20,269 members
- Black and White 6,872,956 photos, 345,765 members
- Ilford SFX 200 3,301 photos, 975 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,606,403 photos, 27,925 members
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash 27,397 photos, 3,280 members
- Diafine 16,574 photos, 1,076 members
- A Cinematic World (Admin Invited Photos Only) 7,719 photos, 1,337 members
- StrobeAust: Australian Strobists organising local strobist meets 13,231 photos, 2,413 members
time for a new beginning says:
"While I may not comment as much as others on Rob's uploads, my favourites are definitely his black and white film shots. They bring across a beautiful sense of intimacy - from the composition as much as that delicious grain - and make me feel like I'm sharing a private moment with the subject when it's a portrait; a solitary moment when the composition is based around a solid object - especially in that seaside Holga wide shot.....
Rob was inspirational in my early development of black and white home development (pun intended) and continues to provide me with fodder for further real life application to push through my percieved photographic related boundaries."
March 1st, 2009
"Rob's work never fails to draw me in. I continue to be dazzled with images that are filled with depth, beauty and humanity. With an impressive variety of cameras, this is a man who will take you through many a photographic vintage with this shots."
February 10th, 2007
"Rob is a photographer of talent. He goes to show that it is the person behind the lens that makes a great shot, and that like a lot of classic photographers before him you don't need autofocus or even a light meter to get a good shot. He has a good eye."
July 20th, 2006
"I love Rob's work. His ever changing cameras, lenses and ideas lead to very unique images. He has a style all his own and his "scattered images" are some of the best I've ever seen.
Besides his talent as an image maker, he is a genuinely nice guy. Down to earth, like most of the Aussies I've met. :)
Good on ya, mate.
Keep up the good work."
June 28th, 2006
- Roberts Birze
- May 2006
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Taken