My photography may not be good, but could possibly be interesting.
If you are interested in how my "scattered images" are created, there is a little bit of a description in this set.
I used to list all the cameras that i've shot with and all my lenses ... but then I realised that's a bit of a toss. I sorta keep track of different cameras here ...
Some of my images are available here redbubble
- MSM Inc: UNSENSORED14 59 photos, 67 members
- MSM Inc: UNSENSORED13 55 photos, 46 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 22 photos, 39 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 57 photos, 50 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 688,060 photos, 14,645 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 422,357 photos, 12,283 members
- Holga 120PAN 6x12 Panoramic Film Camera 785 photos, 183 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 8,942 photos, 926 members
- Franka Cameras 2,098 photos, 300 members
- UNSENSORED11 125 photos, 45 members
- Latvia - Best Enjoyed Slowly 1,138 photos, 91 members
- Large Format 70,658 photos, 13,905 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB: Sets Show 82 photos, 34 members
- MSM Inc. @ BIFB11: Just Don't Call It Street! 45 photos, 31 members
- 500x500 307,865 photos, 7,553 members
- B&H Photo 36,932 photos, 6,658 members
- My Australia 186,822 photos, 3,794 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 235,586 photos, 7,501 members
- Wedding photographer in the world 63,850 photos, 7,481 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 190,342 photos, 9,915 members
- Black Dog Collective 759 photos, 516 members
- iPhone 4 Photography 99,293 photos, 2,949 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,102 photos, 421 members
- Joiner love 385 photos, 83 members
- Cinematic Moments. 672,639 photos, 23,915 members
- . film first 93,805 photos, 1,357 members
- PetaPixel.com 101,674 photos, 4,402 members
- MSM Inc: unsensored10 166 photos, 48 members
- Melbourne Silver Mine "Shoot a Miner" 2010 402 photos, 54 members
- Feeling Negative? 17,768 photos, 715 members
- Canon Wireless 4,151 photos, 1,060 members
- Strobist.com 605,173 photos, 122,655 members
- Melbourne Photography. 2,270 photos, 477 members
- Digital Infrared 93,827 photos, 8,392 members
- Mamiya 645 38,274 photos, 4,529 members
- ~ X-Treme Photo Experiments ~ 29,936 photos, 1,328 members
- # The Coll/Stitch/Patch/Merge-Age # 4,747 photos, 235 members
- Infrared -- BW FILM 7,584 photos, 998 members
- Infrared 73,216 photos, 6,301 members
- LIQUID PIXELS 296 photos, 231 members
- Analoguemasters 99,918 photos, 1,938 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 811,610 photos, 26,422 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 510,033 photos, 19,989 members
- Black and White 6,858,256 photos, 338,636 members
- Ilford SFX 200 3,151 photos, 940 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,526,332 photos, 27,549 members
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash 27,311 photos, 3,293 members
- Diafine 16,346 photos, 1,052 members
- A Cinematic World (Admin Invited Photos Only) 7,779 photos, 1,319 members
- StrobeAust: Australian Strobists organising local strobist meets 13,123 photos, 2,419 members
time for a new beginning says:
"While I may not comment as much as others on Rob's uploads, my favourites are definitely his black and white film shots. They bring across a beautiful sense of intimacy - from the composition as much as that delicious grain - and make me feel like I'm sharing a private moment with the subject when it's a portrait; a solitary moment when the composition is based around a solid object - especially in that seaside Holga wide shot.....
Rob was inspirational in my early development of black and white home development (pun intended) and continues to provide me with fodder for further real life application to push through my percieved photographic related boundaries."
March 1st, 2009
"Rob's work never fails to draw me in. I continue to be dazzled with images that are filled with depth, beauty and humanity. With an impressive variety of cameras, this is a man who will take you through many a photographic vintage with this shots."
February 10th, 2007
"Rob is a photographer of talent. He goes to show that it is the person behind the lens that makes a great shot, and that like a lot of classic photographers before him you don't need autofocus or even a light meter to get a good shot. He has a good eye."
July 20th, 2006
"I love Rob's work. His ever changing cameras, lenses and ideas lead to very unique images. He has a style all his own and his "scattered images" are some of the best I've ever seen.
Besides his talent as an image maker, he is a genuinely nice guy. Down to earth, like most of the Aussies I've met. :)
Good on ya, mate.
Keep up the good work."
June 28th, 2006
- Roberts Birze
- May 2006
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Taken