My photography may not be good, but could possibly be interesting.
If you are interested in how my "scattered images" are created, there is a little bit of a description in this set.
I used to list all the cameras that i've shot with and all my lenses ... but then I realised that's a bit of a toss. I sorta keep track of different cameras here ...
Some of my images are available here redbubble
- MSM Inc: UNSENSORED14 59 photos, 67 members
- MSM Inc: UNSENSORED13 55 photos, 49 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB13 Urban 22 photos, 42 members
- UNSENSORED12 - Thanks all! 57 photos, 50 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 523,029 photos, 12,455 members
- Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M10 and E-M5 user 296,464 photos, 10,071 members
- Holga 120PAN 6x12 Panoramic Film Camera 754 photos, 164 members
- ~WORLD TOY CAMERA DAY~ 8,932 photos, 906 members
- Franka Cameras 1,875 photos, 273 members
- UNSENSORED11 125 photos, 46 members
- Latvia - Best Enjoyed Slowly 707 photos, 68 members
- Large Format 65,997 photos, 11,556 members
- MSM Inc: BIFB: Sets Show 82 photos, 34 members
- MSM Inc. @ BIFB11: Just Don't Call It Street! 45 photos, 31 members
- 500x500 306,486 photos, 7,510 members
- B&H Photo 36,941 photos, 6,501 members
- My Australia 165,920 photos, 3,638 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 202,595 photos, 7,261 members
- Wedding photographer in the world 58,681 photos, 6,945 members
- Canon 17-40 f/4L USM Group 172,135 photos, 9,294 members
- Black Dog Collective 792 photos, 527 members
- iPhone 4 Photography 97,583 photos, 2,956 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,133 photos, 425 members
- Joiner love 390 photos, 82 members
- Cinematic Moments. 578,020 photos, 21,775 members
- . film first 71,881 photos, 1,061 members
- PetaPixel.com 89,244 photos, 4,177 members
- MSM Inc: unsensored10 167 photos, 49 members
- Melbourne Silver Mine "Shoot a Miner" 2010 402 photos, 52 members
- Feeling Negative? 15,830 photos, 686 members
- Canon Wireless 4,063 photos, 1,066 members
- Strobist.com 597,817 photos, 120,373 members
- Melbourne Photography. 2,282 photos, 452 members
- Digital Infrared 86,430 photos, 8,064 members
- Mamiya 645 34,577 photos, 4,083 members
- ~ X-Treme Photo Experiments ~ 29,085 photos, 1,243 members
- # The Coll/Stitch/Patch/Merge-Age # 4,856 photos, 231 members
- Infrared -- BW FILM 7,230 photos, 971 members
- Infrared 67,417 photos, 6,056 members
- LIQUID PIXELS 317 photos, 230 members
- Analoguemasters 78,478 photos, 1,662 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 727,194 photos, 25,234 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 466,758 photos, 19,156 members
- Black and White 6,363,745 photos, 311,028 members
- Ilford SFX 200 2,904 photos, 852 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,357,270 photos, 26,023 members
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash 26,694 photos, 3,307 members
- Diafine 15,914 photos, 1,006 members
- A Cinematic World (Admin Invited Photos Only) 7,720 photos, 1,287 members
- StrobeAust: Australian Strobists organising local strobist meets 13,215 photos, 2,415 members
time for a new beginning says:
"While I may not comment as much as others on Rob's uploads, my favourites are definitely his black and white film shots. They bring across a beautiful sense of intimacy - from the composition as much as that delicious grain - and make me feel like I'm sharing a private moment with the subject when it's a portrait; a solitary moment when the composition is based around a solid object - especially in that seaside Holga wide shot.....
Rob was inspirational in my early development of black and white home development (pun intended) and continues to provide me with fodder for further real life application to push through my percieved photographic related boundaries."
March 1st, 2009
"Rob's work never fails to draw me in. I continue to be dazzled with images that are filled with depth, beauty and humanity. With an impressive variety of cameras, this is a man who will take you through many a photographic vintage with this shots."
February 10th, 2007
"Rob is a photographer of talent. He goes to show that it is the person behind the lens that makes a great shot, and that like a lot of classic photographers before him you don't need autofocus or even a light meter to get a good shot. He has a good eye."
July 20th, 2006
"I love Rob's work. His ever changing cameras, lenses and ideas lead to very unique images. He has a style all his own and his "scattered images" are some of the best I've ever seen.
Besides his talent as an image maker, he is a genuinely nice guy. Down to earth, like most of the Aussies I've met. :)
Good on ya, mate.
Keep up the good work."
June 28th, 2006
- Roberts Birze
- May 2006
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Taken