I do lots of very different things investment manager, jewellery company owner and through this a self-taught jewellery photographer. I have just enough time to indulge in expanding my photographic repertoire into lots of other interesting areas. Landscapes, seascapes, cloudscapes, machines and people are my usual photographic subjects. You will note that I rarely take a straight-forward "easy to do" image as I love a challenge!
Buy my images here
I administer the following groups on Flickr
HDR & Photoshop
My photos are copyrighted material and 'all rights are reserved'. This means that they are not available for use on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit written permission. You must have permission to use the photos in any way that does not fall under the limited rights granted by the "fair use" clause of copyright law. (for non-commerical I will probably say yes BTW)
The bottom line: you have to ask me if you want to use my images. I have had to 'release' my pet copyright lawyer attack dogs before, you will not enjoy it!
- 100 x: The 2018 Edition 253 photos, 74 members
- 52 weeks in 2018 150 photos, 149 members
- Equine Photographers 27,441 photos, 1,796 members
- horse racing 37,944 photos, 2,200 members
- The Enlightened - Fine Art Landscape Photography 9,113 photos, 1,642 members
- Lightning Images. 20,810 photos, 5,096 members
- Lightning 44,502 photos, 16,409 members
- 365: The 2017 Edition 42,233 photos, 296 members
- Night shooters 279,844 photos, 15,092 members
- British Politics 4,863 photos, 499 members
- Waves!! 16,350 photos, 1,463 members
- Waves 35,472 photos, 2,905 members
- Best of Great Britain 73,468 photos, 5,866 members
- horsing around 13,427 photos, 1,899 members
- Horse Lovers Group 56,692 photos, 6,689 members
- flags of any kind 5,669 photos, 991 members
- Rapeseed 1,300 photos, 260 members
- Telegraph Tuesday 8,869 photos, 656 members
- Starcross, Devon 610 photos, 48 members
- A. VIEWPOINT. 15,168 photos, 842 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 24,557 photos, 42,411 members
- This is Why I Bought A Camera 948,958 photos, 12,272 members
- 52 weeks : the 2016 edition 4,355 photos, 416 members
- Global Monochrome Landscapes 12,951 photos, 994 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 369,156 photos, 24,132 members
- ₪ observances ~ HOLY⋅DAYS ~ celebrations ₪ 12,737 photos, 1,143 members
- minimalistic minimalism 808 photos, 240 members
- Windmills of the United Kingdom 9,296 photos, 1,275 members
- Windmills 34,915 photos, 6,675 members
- Child Photography 414,983 photos, 28,041 members
- Landmark Trust UK 12,208 photos, 564 members
- FlickrCentral 9,318,198 photos, 274,987 members
- The Sun Is Drawing 25,941 photos, 5,101 members
- Underwater Portraiture 8,770 photos, 2,518 members
- Bicycle Belles 31,329 photos, 1,575 members
- in explore 937,173 photos, 77,932 members
- Drone Shots 17,334 photos, 2,476 members
- Portraits with soul 158,422 photos, 6,454 members
- Picture Puns 249 photos, 83 members
- Cliche Saturday:In the heat of the night 16,026 photos, 967 members
- Eyes Wide Shot 7,294 photos, 651 members
- Solar Eclipse March 2015 703 photos, 230 members
- WORLD WIDE ANGLE 38,856 photos, 1,471 members
- OGQ Backgrounds HD for iPhone and Android 68,781 photos, 7,136 members
- Cold United 20,665 photos, 1,146 members
- Project 365 1,931,774 photos, 31,025 members
- 365: The 2015 Edition 49,340 photos, 214 members
- Winter landscape 34,847 photos, 3,038 members
- winter landscapes 174,620 photos, 13,889 members
- 52 weeks : the 2015 edition 6,094 photos, 455 members
"There is no doubt this man. If there was an aggregate count award on FlickR, Ralph would win it hands down. His stuff improves not by the week but by the hour. I have been watching his stream from time to time over the past 4 to 6 months and it is now at a level that I hope to be at in a few more years. His latest offerings with the train series is a true sign of crossing into the realm of pro photography - not only on a subject level but on a post production control level.
It is hard to find the balance in shooting and post production. And IMHO … Ralph’s got it. The HDR balance ani’t easy
Well done mate – love your work!
May 28th, 2009
"Ralph is an amazing photographer with an awesome photostream!
Definatley a Professional. Make an excellent HDR!!
He is a true inspiration. Best regards for you and your loved ones."
May 7th, 2009
"Having spent 30 years designing and making high end jewelry, I can appreciate these jewelry photos that are well lighted, concise and correct, not an easy thing to do. Nevertheless, it's the rest of his photo stream that is so fascinating with his particular eye and extraordinary talent for finding and framing ordinary things (sometimes not so ordinary) and turning (and burning those wonderful HDR's) them into spectacular images. You should know that my sometimes lack of individual comments does not mean that I ignore your almost daily postings, all are viewed and appreciated.
April 17th, 2009
Flammarion Vieira says:
"Ralph Rayner is my new friend !!! amazing shots, amazing designer of jewells."
January 17th, 2007
- Ralph Rayner
- January 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- RM Rayner