i am a twangy distant country song on AM radio fading in and out of ears traveling to a place called love, part hippie, part country boy,part mountain man, i share the same birthday as my mom and her dad, i collect rain drops, i turn sunlight to power, i fuck up, i love,i rock out, i rock in , i will play any damn thing with strings on it, i paddle, i surf, sometimes i paddle and surf, i love archery, i camp, i knap stones, i skip stones, i have fought for my life, i have saved a couple lives too, i swim, i work, and i love river, he is my son. i am rivers daddy.
- Muddy Kids 358 photos, 119 members
- Solar Installations 110 photos, 48 members
- !Flickr Food & Cuisine Around the world *none food pics will be 226,838 photos, 9,905 members
- Self Portraits for the Short-Attention Span 6,912 photos, 378 members
- Alternative Energy 5,619 photos, 1,621 members
- Solar Generation 186 photos, 82 members
- Solar Powered 475 photos, 64 members
- Dads and kids 992 photos, 230 members
rivers daddy doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- kenny grigar
- August 2008
- austin, state of mind
- I am:
- solar instructor
- kenny [at] surfsquatch.com