This is I - the co founder of Thepixtakers.com...
inspired by many - motivated by my strong desire to move my photographic know how into something more professional. Check my website for further details, and information on how to get copies if need be...
Free Hit Counter
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
It's been five years since I moved to the shores of Denmark, though my heart and soul can still be found in Dee Why - Sydney, Australia.
Feel free to flickr mail me if u are interested in any of the pix - or check my website for details.....
ALL PICTURES BELONGS TO ME THROUGH COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP - DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY SHOTS WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE IF CAUGHT - and you will be....!!!
BTW - WILL BLOCK ALL NO FACE WHO COMMENTS on any of my kiddie pix - do have them as private, but will come up if added in groups!! so, warned!!
- Hipstamatic 316,845 photos, 16,352 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 809,698 photos, 33,635 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,286 photos, 2,925 members
- Wee Ones 12,818 photos, 2,482 members
- Canon 50D 165,798 photos, 4,324 members
- UK Pro Wedding Photographers 2,294 photos, 209 members
- Presetting Lightroom 116,148 photos, 14,140 members
- Starting an Australian Wedding & Portrait Business 860 photos, 253 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 500,178 photos, 21,362 members
- Assistants Wanted 1,337 photos, 719 members
- Wedding Photographers 226,606 photos, 29,667 members
- So, you want to be a Professional Photographer Lottery 23 photos, 574 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,395 photos, 355 members
- Flickr Wedding Photojournalism 39,897 photos, 4,069 members
- Artistic Child Photography 194,607 photos, 12,238 members
- Creative Child Photography 249,169 photos, 22,450 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 711,236 photos, 51,708 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 33,134 photos, 4,703 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 70,994 photos, 5,364 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,856,013 photos, 189,581 members
- Textures for Layers 14,933 photos, 16,330 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 11,770 photos, 4,415 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 420,117 photos, 38,374 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 507,267 photos, 17,636 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,147 photos, 5,584 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,660 photos, 1,025 members
- Sydney Wedding Photography 1,636 photos, 255 members
- Australian Photographers!!!! 526,794 photos, 8,947 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 13,958 photos, 6,459 members
- Weddings 128,644 photos, 11,470 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 75,242 photos, 6,429 members
- The Seven Seas Challenge - New Challenge - SILVER... 111 photos, 86 members
- 200+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 38,701 photos, 2,960 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 119,356 photos, 6,340 members
- White and Black Photography 1,188,463 photos, 34,897 members
- Wedding Photography 260,218 photos, 52,689 members
- Sharing Exposures (Now merged with Photopolis - The Photographer 1,257 photos, 297 members
- Strobist.com 607,133 photos, 123,677 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,110 photos, 4,126 members
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 6,577 photos, 1,538 members
- Sydney 52,752 photos, 3,945 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,445 photos, 4,504 members
- Utata 464,384 photos, 28,335 members
- Trove: Australia in Pictures 382,060 photos, 3,792 members
- Flickr Australia 545,389 photos, 8,263 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (CLOSED) 33,779 photos, 4,271 members
- Scandinavian Delight 176,896 photos, 4,675 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,166,182 photos, 128,819 members
- Beach Photography 624,429 photos, 76,975 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Minimalism *OPEN* 4,534,674 photos, 121,856 members
"Rina's work is insanely awesome.... not only does she draw you in with her imaginative eye for photogrpahy but she keeps you there with the gift of entertainment.... she's witty, creative and a great friend here on Flickr.... Rina's stream is by far one of my favorites. Rina~ your support, friendship and talent is truly appreciated! Hugs back at you GG"
July 17th, 2007
"Rina has done nothing short of grow and grow and grow and GROW as a photographer. There seems no end in sight to her abilitiy to improve the craft. She was good to begin with so the measurement her growth is even more amazing. I don't always make it into her comment boxes. But you can bet I watch the progress. It's truly an impressive photo stream folks. She has many different photographic styles here. A pleasure to view them it is."
July 4th, 2007
NEW! Pink Sherbet says:
"Rina's work is fabulously fun! I especially enjoy her macro photos. She is a wonderful and kind friend. Cheers, Mate!"
May 17th, 2007
"What is there to say about Rinajo but "wow!". A tremendous talent to be taken in large doses. I love the fact that she isn't contained by any one genre or style. She does what feels right and what looks good...and does it without pretense.
Rina was one of my first flickr contacts and has always been a source of pure inspiration and fun for me. Is she absolutely nuts? Yes. Does that make her loads of fun to have as a contact? YES!
Recently she has started a group called the "Seven Seas Challenge" where she challenges us to step outside of our comfort zone to get that shot you missed before. I love the concept, and especially collaberating with her on projects and competitions as well.
Hey. who am I to write a testimonial...if you're reading this you already know she's a strong talent. Quit reading and go admire her work! :)"
May 21st, 2007
utopian cave says:
"U maakt van creativiteit foto's en andersom als het kan. Hoe dan ook de foto zijn geweldig!
U use ‘creativity’ to make your pictures, and otherwise if it's possible. However... your photo's are stunning!"
May 8th, 2007
jeri leandera says:
"Rinajo ...can take simplicity and turn it to something you could only dream to see ....I LOVE all of YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ...so unique and it totally defines you as an individual with a GREAT eye for simple beauty ..."
March 5th, 2007
"I get the impression that Rina is a certifiable and 'bona fide' nutter... . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I like that in a person!"
February 8th, 2007
jeri le says:
"drimz_dy....is a wonderful photographer...she can capture the moment as if you were standing still in time ...while you are looking at her photo's....I love the COLOR ....and she has great insperational quotes ...that are to live by...you are the true meaning of a photographer ....**"
August 27th, 2006
- Rina JeriLee Outzen
- June 2006
- Dee Why - Sydney
- London/Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Female and Single