This is I - the co founder of Thepixtakers.com...
inspired by many - motivated by my strong desire to move my photographic know how into something more professional. Check my website for further details, and information on how to get copies if need be...
Free Hit Counter
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
It's been five years since I moved to the shores of Denmark, though my heart and soul can still be found in Dee Why - Sydney, Australia.
Feel free to flickr mail me if u are interested in any of the pix - or check my website for details.....
ALL PICTURES BELONGS TO ME THROUGH COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP - DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY SHOTS WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE IF CAUGHT - and you will be....!!!
BTW - WILL BLOCK ALL NO FACE WHO COMMENTS on any of my kiddie pix - do have them as private, but will come up if added in groups!! so, warned!!
- Hipstamatic 316,622 photos, 16,361 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 808,069 photos, 33,638 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,286 photos, 2,927 members
- Wee Ones 12,819 photos, 2,477 members
- Canon 50D 165,622 photos, 4,322 members
- UK Pro Wedding Photographers 2,293 photos, 209 members
- Presetting Lightroom 115,965 photos, 14,129 members
- Starting an Australian Wedding & Portrait Business 859 photos, 252 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 502,941 photos, 21,360 members
- Assistants Wanted 1,336 photos, 720 members
- Wedding Photographers 225,978 photos, 29,617 members
- So, you want to be a Professional Photographer Lottery 23 photos, 574 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,394 photos, 355 members
- Flickr Wedding Photojournalism 39,814 photos, 4,064 members
- Artistic Child Photography 194,340 photos, 12,221 members
- Creative Child Photography 248,941 photos, 22,437 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 711,580 photos, 51,683 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 33,114 photos, 4,704 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 70,902 photos, 5,362 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,839,042 photos, 189,361 members
- Textures for Layers 14,933 photos, 16,340 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 11,774 photos, 4,419 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 419,707 photos, 38,368 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 508,144 photos, 17,636 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,147 photos, 5,579 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,664 photos, 1,026 members
- Sydney Wedding Photography 1,635 photos, 254 members
- Australian Photographers!!!! 524,259 photos, 8,933 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 13,961 photos, 6,463 members
- Weddings 128,504 photos, 11,467 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 75,218 photos, 6,431 members
- The Seven Seas Challenge - New Challenge - SILVER... 111 photos, 86 members
- 200+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 38,145 photos, 2,961 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 118,246 photos, 6,350 members
- White and Black Photography 1,180,770 photos, 34,705 members
- Wedding Photography 259,953 photos, 52,672 members
- Sharing Exposures (Now merged with Photopolis - The Photographer 1,259 photos, 297 members
- Strobist.com 607,142 photos, 123,667 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,111 photos, 4,127 members
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 6,581 photos, 1,536 members
- Sydney 52,529 photos, 3,938 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,445 photos, 4,505 members
- Utata 463,940 photos, 28,298 members
- Trove: Australia in Pictures 379,423 photos, 3,785 members
- Flickr Australia 541,743 photos, 8,256 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (CLOSED) 33,781 photos, 4,275 members
- Scandinavian Delight 177,127 photos, 4,667 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,162,132 photos, 128,636 members
- Beach Photography 622,273 photos, 76,809 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,528,102 photos, 121,720 members
"Rina's work is insanely awesome.... not only does she draw you in with her imaginative eye for photogrpahy but she keeps you there with the gift of entertainment.... she's witty, creative and a great friend here on Flickr.... Rina's stream is by far one of my favorites. Rina~ your support, friendship and talent is truly appreciated! Hugs back at you GG"
July 17th, 2007
"Rina has done nothing short of grow and grow and grow and GROW as a photographer. There seems no end in sight to her abilitiy to improve the craft. She was good to begin with so the measurement her growth is even more amazing. I don't always make it into her comment boxes. But you can bet I watch the progress. It's truly an impressive photo stream folks. She has many different photographic styles here. A pleasure to view them it is."
July 4th, 2007
NEW! Pink Sherbet says:
"Rina's work is fabulously fun! I especially enjoy her macro photos. She is a wonderful and kind friend. Cheers, Mate!"
May 17th, 2007
"What is there to say about Rinajo but "wow!". A tremendous talent to be taken in large doses. I love the fact that she isn't contained by any one genre or style. She does what feels right and what looks good...and does it without pretense.
Rina was one of my first flickr contacts and has always been a source of pure inspiration and fun for me. Is she absolutely nuts? Yes. Does that make her loads of fun to have as a contact? YES!
Recently she has started a group called the "Seven Seas Challenge" where she challenges us to step outside of our comfort zone to get that shot you missed before. I love the concept, and especially collaberating with her on projects and competitions as well.
Hey. who am I to write a testimonial...if you're reading this you already know she's a strong talent. Quit reading and go admire her work! :)"
May 21st, 2007
"U maakt van creativiteit foto's en andersom als het kan. Hoe dan ook de foto zijn geweldig!
U use ‘creativity’ to make your pictures, and otherwise if it's possible. However... your photo's are stunning!"
May 8th, 2007
jeri leandera says:
"Rinajo ...can take simplicity and turn it to something you could only dream to see ....I LOVE all of YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ...so unique and it totally defines you as an individual with a GREAT eye for simple beauty ..."
March 5th, 2007
"I get the impression that Rina is a certifiable and 'bona fide' nutter... . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I like that in a person!"
February 8th, 2007
jeri le says:
"drimz_dy....is a wonderful photographer...she can capture the moment as if you were standing still in time ...while you are looking at her photo's....I love the COLOR ....and she has great insperational quotes ...that are to live by...you are the true meaning of a photographer ....**"
August 27th, 2006
- Rina JeriLee Outzen
- June 2006
- Dee Why - Sydney
- London/Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Female and Single