This is I - the co founder of Thepixtakers.com...
inspired by many - motivated by my strong desire to move my photographic know how into something more professional. Check my website for further details, and information on how to get copies if need be...
Free Hit Counter
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
It's been five years since I moved to the shores of Denmark, though my heart and soul can still be found in Dee Why - Sydney, Australia.
Feel free to flickr mail me if u are interested in any of the pix - or check my website for details.....
ALL PICTURES BELONGS TO ME THROUGH COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP - DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY SHOTS WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE IF CAUGHT - and you will be....!!!
BTW - WILL BLOCK ALL NO FACE WHO COMMENTS on any of my kiddie pix - do have them as private, but will come up if added in groups!! so, warned!!
- Hipstamatic 322,658 photos, 16,791 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 779,199 photos, 33,428 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,635 photos, 2,994 members
- Wee Ones 11,809 photos, 2,296 members
- Canon 50D 156,753 photos, 4,293 members
- UK Pro Wedding Photographers 2,378 photos, 215 members
- Presetting Lightroom 86,606 photos, 13,371 members
- Starting an Australian Wedding & Portrait Business 788 photos, 244 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 418,905 photos, 21,036 members
- Assistants Wanted 1,376 photos, 729 members
- Wedding Photographers 209,149 photos, 26,205 members
- So, you want to be a Professional Photographer Lottery 23 photos, 580 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,583 photos, 363 members
- Flickr Wedding Photojournalism 37,076 photos, 3,837 members
- Artistic Child Photography 179,392 photos, 11,472 members
- Creative Child Photography 235,118 photos, 21,702 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 688,914 photos, 51,051 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 33,163 photos, 4,762 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 67,433 photos, 5,169 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,973,799 photos, 175,359 members
- Textures for Layers 15,314 photos, 16,418 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,485 photos, 4,568 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 399,880 photos, 37,606 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 620,504 photos, 40,604 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 499,721 photos, 17,737 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,227 photos, 5,362 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,781 photos, 1,039 members
- Sydney Wedding Photography 1,579 photos, 241 members
- Australian Photographers!!!! 425,622 photos, 8,290 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,288 photos, 6,595 members
- Weddings 122,721 photos, 11,207 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 76,255 photos, 6,463 members
- The Seven Seas Challenge - New Challenge - SILVER... 115 photos, 88 members
- 200+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 12,587 photos, 1,980 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 49,627 photos, 4,813 members
- White and Black Photography 834,429 photos, 26,718 members
- Wedding Photography 247,505 photos, 50,557 members
- Sharing Exposures (Now merged with Photopolis - The Photographer 1,480 photos, 306 members
- Strobist.com 604,855 photos, 122,673 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,153 photos, 4,219 members
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 5,983 photos, 1,420 members
- Sydney 44,985 photos, 3,554 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,263 photos, 4,496 members
- Utata 449,807 photos, 26,697 members
- Trove: Australia in Pictures 274,620 photos, 3,512 members
- Flickr Australia 411,248 photos, 7,466 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (READ THE RULES!) 34,443 photos, 4,368 members
- Scandinavian Delight 149,041 photos, 4,237 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 960,028 photos, 117,766 members
- Beach Photography 534,847 photos, 69,278 members
"Rina's work is insanely awesome.... not only does she draw you in with her imaginative eye for photogrpahy but she keeps you there with the gift of entertainment.... she's witty, creative and a great friend here on Flickr.... Rina's stream is by far one of my favorites. Rina~ your support, friendship and talent is truly appreciated! Hugs back at you GG"
July 17th, 2007
"Rina has done nothing short of grow and grow and grow and GROW as a photographer. There seems no end in sight to her abilitiy to improve the craft. She was good to begin with so the measurement her growth is even more amazing. I don't always make it into her comment boxes. But you can bet I watch the progress. It's truly an impressive photo stream folks. She has many different photographic styles here. A pleasure to view them it is."
July 4th, 2007
Pink Sherbet Photography says:
"Rina's work is fabulously fun! I especially enjoy her macro photos. She is a wonderful and kind friend. Cheers, Mate!"
May 17th, 2007
"What is there to say about Rinajo but "wow!". A tremendous talent to be taken in large doses. I love the fact that she isn't contained by any one genre or style. She does what feels right and what looks good...and does it without pretense.
Rina was one of my first flickr contacts and has always been a source of pure inspiration and fun for me. Is she absolutely nuts? Yes. Does that make her loads of fun to have as a contact? YES!
Recently she has started a group called the "Seven Seas Challenge" where she challenges us to step outside of our comfort zone to get that shot you missed before. I love the concept, and especially collaberating with her on projects and competitions as well.
Hey. who am I to write a testimonial...if you're reading this you already know she's a strong talent. Quit reading and go admire her work! :)"
May 21st, 2007
"U maakt van creativiteit foto's en andersom als het kan. Hoe dan ook de foto zijn geweldig!
U use ‘creativity’ to make your pictures, and otherwise if it's possible. However... your photo's are stunning!"
May 8th, 2007
jeri leandera says:
"Rinajo ...can take simplicity and turn it to something you could only dream to see ....I LOVE all of YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ...so unique and it totally defines you as an individual with a GREAT eye for simple beauty ..."
March 5th, 2007
"I get the impression that Rina is a certifiable and 'bona fide' nutter... . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I like that in a person!"
February 8th, 2007
jeri le says:
"drimz_dy....is a wonderful photographer...she can capture the moment as if you were standing still in time ...while you are looking at her photo's....I love the COLOR ....and she has great insperational quotes ...that are to live by...you are the true meaning of a photographer ....**"
August 27th, 2006
- Rina JeriLee Outzen
- June 2006
- Dee Why - Sydney
- London/Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Female and Single