This is I - the co founder of Thepixtakers.com...
inspired by many - motivated by my strong desire to move my photographic know how into something more professional. Check my website for further details, and information on how to get copies if need be...
Free Hit Counter
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
It's been five years since I moved to the shores of Denmark, though my heart and soul can still be found in Dee Why - Sydney, Australia.
Feel free to flickr mail me if u are interested in any of the pix - or check my website for details.....
ALL PICTURES BELONGS TO ME THROUGH COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP - DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY SHOTS WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE IF CAUGHT - and you will be....!!!
BTW - WILL BLOCK ALL NO FACE WHO COMMENTS on any of my kiddie pix - do have them as private, but will come up if added in groups!! so, warned!!
- Hipstamatic 319,248 photos, 16,786 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 767,236 photos, 33,236 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,703 photos, 3,001 members
- Wee Ones 11,281 photos, 2,250 members
- Canon 50D 154,418 photos, 4,252 members
- UK Pro Wedding Photographers 2,373 photos, 216 members
- Presetting Lightroom 79,558 photos, 13,058 members
- Starting an Australian Wedding & Portrait Business 758 photos, 243 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 400,223 photos, 20,814 members
- Assistants Wanted 1,363 photos, 731 members
- Wedding Photographers 203,914 photos, 25,340 members
- So, you want to be a Professional Photographer Lottery 23 photos, 582 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,529 photos, 364 members
- Flickr Wedding Photojournalism 36,291 photos, 3,768 members
- Artistic Child Photography 176,201 photos, 11,198 members
- Creative Child Photography 232,002 photos, 21,433 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 683,695 photos, 50,629 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 33,318 photos, 4,783 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 66,540 photos, 5,110 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,778,470 photos, 170,712 members
- Textures for Layers 15,286 photos, 16,468 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,504 photos, 4,571 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 394,267 photos, 37,289 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 597,259 photos, 39,727 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 497,767 photos, 17,736 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,075 photos, 5,301 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,788 photos, 1,043 members
- Sydney Wedding Photography 1,564 photos, 241 members
- Australian Photographers!!!! 409,577 photos, 8,115 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,328 photos, 6,610 members
- Weddings 121,693 photos, 11,105 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 76,841 photos, 6,476 members
- The Seven Seas Challenge - New Challenge - SILVER... 114 photos, 88 members
- 200+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 9,845 photos, 1,773 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 40,651 photos, 4,430 members
- White and Black Photography 766,734 photos, 25,256 members
- Wedding Photography 244,521 photos, 49,889 members
- Sharing Exposures (Now merged with Photopolis - The Photographer 1,479 photos, 305 members
- Strobist.com 602,400 photos, 121,874 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,158 photos, 4,232 members
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 5,854 photos, 1,389 members
- Sydney 43,311 photos, 3,457 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,302 photos, 4,490 members
- Utata 445,641 photos, 26,139 members
- Trove: Australia in Pictures 259,715 photos, 3,452 members
- Flickr Australia 389,157 photos, 7,270 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (READ THE RULES!) 34,493 photos, 4,382 members
- Scandinavian Delight 144,249 photos, 4,118 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 917,403 photos, 115,518 members
- Beach Photography 518,078 photos, 67,869 members
"Rina's work is insanely awesome.... not only does she draw you in with her imaginative eye for photogrpahy but she keeps you there with the gift of entertainment.... she's witty, creative and a great friend here on Flickr.... Rina's stream is by far one of my favorites. Rina~ your support, friendship and talent is truly appreciated! Hugs back at you GG"
July 17th, 2007
"Rina has done nothing short of grow and grow and grow and GROW as a photographer. There seems no end in sight to her abilitiy to improve the craft. She was good to begin with so the measurement her growth is even more amazing. I don't always make it into her comment boxes. But you can bet I watch the progress. It's truly an impressive photo stream folks. She has many different photographic styles here. A pleasure to view them it is."
July 4th, 2007
Pink Sherbet Photography says:
"Rina's work is fabulously fun! I especially enjoy her macro photos. She is a wonderful and kind friend. Cheers, Mate!"
May 17th, 2007
"What is there to say about Rinajo but "wow!". A tremendous talent to be taken in large doses. I love the fact that she isn't contained by any one genre or style. She does what feels right and what looks good...and does it without pretense.
Rina was one of my first flickr contacts and has always been a source of pure inspiration and fun for me. Is she absolutely nuts? Yes. Does that make her loads of fun to have as a contact? YES!
Recently she has started a group called the "Seven Seas Challenge" where she challenges us to step outside of our comfort zone to get that shot you missed before. I love the concept, and especially collaberating with her on projects and competitions as well.
Hey. who am I to write a testimonial...if you're reading this you already know she's a strong talent. Quit reading and go admire her work! :)"
May 21st, 2007
"U maakt van creativiteit foto's en andersom als het kan. Hoe dan ook de foto zijn geweldig!
U use ‘creativity’ to make your pictures, and otherwise if it's possible. However... your photo's are stunning!"
May 8th, 2007
jeri leandera says:
"Rinajo ...can take simplicity and turn it to something you could only dream to see ....I LOVE all of YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ...so unique and it totally defines you as an individual with a GREAT eye for simple beauty ..."
March 5th, 2007
"I get the impression that Rina is a certifiable and 'bona fide' nutter... . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I like that in a person!"
February 8th, 2007
jeri le says:
"drimz_dy....is a wonderful photographer...she can capture the moment as if you were standing still in time ...while you are looking at her photo's....I love the COLOR ....and she has great insperational quotes ...that are to live by...you are the true meaning of a photographer ....**"
August 27th, 2006
- Rina JeriLee Outzen
- June 2006
- Dee Why - Sydney
- London/Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Female and Single