This is I - the co founder of Thepixtakers.com...
inspired by many - motivated by my strong desire to move my photographic know how into something more professional. Check my website for further details, and information on how to get copies if need be...
Free Hit Counter
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
It's been five years since I moved to the shores of Denmark, though my heart and soul can still be found in Dee Why - Sydney, Australia.
Feel free to flickr mail me if u are interested in any of the pix - or check my website for details.....
ALL PICTURES BELONGS TO ME THROUGH COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP - DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY SHOTS WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE IF CAUGHT - and you will be....!!!
BTW - WILL BLOCK ALL NO FACE WHO COMMENTS on any of my kiddie pix - do have them as private, but will come up if added in groups!! so, warned!!
- Hipstamatic 325,135 photos, 16,745 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 801,252 photos, 33,692 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,527 photos, 2,973 members
- Wee Ones 12,613 photos, 2,384 members
- Canon 50D 161,573 photos, 4,325 members
- UK Pro Wedding Photographers 2,390 photos, 213 members
- Presetting Lightroom 97,445 photos, 13,749 members
- Starting an Australian Wedding & Portrait Business 790 photos, 245 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 457,670 photos, 21,294 members
- Assistants Wanted 1,334 photos, 724 members
- Wedding Photographers 219,568 photos, 27,765 members
- So, you want to be a Professional Photographer Lottery 23 photos, 576 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,432 photos, 362 members
- Flickr Wedding Photojournalism 38,593 photos, 3,943 members
- Artistic Child Photography 185,181 photos, 11,769 members
- Creative Child Photography 239,543 photos, 22,052 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 697,525 photos, 51,478 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 33,312 photos, 4,730 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 69,143 photos, 5,271 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,353,710 photos, 181,911 members
- Textures for Layers 15,271 photos, 16,348 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,365 photos, 4,526 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 407,336 photos, 38,050 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 660,491 photos, 41,791 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 504,392 photos, 17,791 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,364 photos, 5,462 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,723 photos, 1,033 members
- Sydney Wedding Photography 1,588 photos, 243 members
- Australian Photographers!!!! 461,357 photos, 8,575 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,229 photos, 6,567 members
- Weddings 125,329 photos, 11,347 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 76,333 photos, 6,533 members
- The Seven Seas Challenge - New Challenge - SILVER... 116 photos, 88 members
- 200+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 20,879 photos, 2,394 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 70,509 photos, 5,486 members
- White and Black Photography 963,782 photos, 28,745 members
- Wedding Photography 254,346 photos, 51,691 members
- Sharing Exposures (Now merged with Photopolis - The Photographer 1,479 photos, 304 members
- Strobist.com 609,087 photos, 123,419 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,137 photos, 4,206 members
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 6,195 photos, 1,479 members
- Sydney 47,821 photos, 3,713 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,447 photos, 4,497 members
- Utata 457,708 photos, 27,434 members
- Trove: Australia in Pictures 314,518 photos, 3,639 members
- Flickr Australia 456,107 photos, 7,804 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (READ THE RULES!) 34,176 photos, 4,348 members
- Scandinavian Delight 159,407 photos, 4,427 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,039,651 photos, 121,286 members
- Beach Photography 571,166 photos, 71,844 members
"Rina's work is insanely awesome.... not only does she draw you in with her imaginative eye for photogrpahy but she keeps you there with the gift of entertainment.... she's witty, creative and a great friend here on Flickr.... Rina's stream is by far one of my favorites. Rina~ your support, friendship and talent is truly appreciated! Hugs back at you GG"
July 17th, 2007
"Rina has done nothing short of grow and grow and grow and GROW as a photographer. There seems no end in sight to her abilitiy to improve the craft. She was good to begin with so the measurement her growth is even more amazing. I don't always make it into her comment boxes. But you can bet I watch the progress. It's truly an impressive photo stream folks. She has many different photographic styles here. A pleasure to view them it is."
July 4th, 2007
NEW! Pink Sherbet says:
"Rina's work is fabulously fun! I especially enjoy her macro photos. She is a wonderful and kind friend. Cheers, Mate!"
May 17th, 2007
"What is there to say about Rinajo but "wow!". A tremendous talent to be taken in large doses. I love the fact that she isn't contained by any one genre or style. She does what feels right and what looks good...and does it without pretense.
Rina was one of my first flickr contacts and has always been a source of pure inspiration and fun for me. Is she absolutely nuts? Yes. Does that make her loads of fun to have as a contact? YES!
Recently she has started a group called the "Seven Seas Challenge" where she challenges us to step outside of our comfort zone to get that shot you missed before. I love the concept, and especially collaberating with her on projects and competitions as well.
Hey. who am I to write a testimonial...if you're reading this you already know she's a strong talent. Quit reading and go admire her work! :)"
May 21st, 2007
"U maakt van creativiteit foto's en andersom als het kan. Hoe dan ook de foto zijn geweldig!
U use ‘creativity’ to make your pictures, and otherwise if it's possible. However... your photo's are stunning!"
May 8th, 2007
jeri leandera says:
"Rinajo ...can take simplicity and turn it to something you could only dream to see ....I LOVE all of YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ...so unique and it totally defines you as an individual with a GREAT eye for simple beauty ..."
March 5th, 2007
"I get the impression that Rina is a certifiable and 'bona fide' nutter... . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I like that in a person!"
February 8th, 2007
jeri le says:
"drimz_dy....is a wonderful photographer...she can capture the moment as if you were standing still in time ...while you are looking at her photo's....I love the COLOR ....and she has great insperational quotes ...that are to live by...you are the true meaning of a photographer ....**"
August 27th, 2006
- Rina JeriLee Outzen
- June 2006
- Dee Why - Sydney
- London/Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Female and Single