This is I - the co founder of Thepixtakers.com...
inspired by many - motivated by my strong desire to move my photographic know how into something more professional. Check my website for further details, and information on how to get copies if need be...
Free Hit Counter
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
It's been five years since I moved to the shores of Denmark, though my heart and soul can still be found in Dee Why - Sydney, Australia.
Feel free to flickr mail me if u are interested in any of the pix - or check my website for details.....
ALL PICTURES BELONGS TO ME THROUGH COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP - DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY SHOTS WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE IF CAUGHT - and you will be....!!!
BTW - WILL BLOCK ALL NO FACE WHO COMMENTS on any of my kiddie pix - do have them as private, but will come up if added in groups!! so, warned!!
- Hipstamatic 325,034 photos, 16,711 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 804,673 photos, 33,735 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,536 photos, 2,970 members
- Wee Ones 12,672 photos, 2,395 members
- Canon 50D 161,523 photos, 4,336 members
- UK Pro Wedding Photographers 2,403 photos, 213 members
- Presetting Lightroom 99,713 photos, 13,822 members
- Starting an Australian Wedding & Portrait Business 790 photos, 245 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 463,319 photos, 21,337 members
- Assistants Wanted 1,331 photos, 723 members
- Wedding Photographers 220,818 photos, 27,988 members
- So, you want to be a Professional Photographer Lottery 23 photos, 576 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,422 photos, 362 members
- Flickr Wedding Photojournalism 38,841 photos, 3,959 members
- Artistic Child Photography 186,313 photos, 11,831 members
- Creative Child Photography 240,754 photos, 22,127 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 698,387 photos, 51,538 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 33,336 photos, 4,728 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 69,417 photos, 5,288 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,413,268 photos, 182,801 members
- Textures for Layers 15,270 photos, 16,325 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,284 photos, 4,520 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 408,774 photos, 38,112 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 667,690 photos, 41,985 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 504,006 photos, 17,783 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,357 photos, 5,487 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,706 photos, 1,033 members
- Sydney Wedding Photography 1,588 photos, 243 members
- Australian Photographers!!!! 467,435 photos, 8,620 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,213 photos, 6,564 members
- Weddings 125,611 photos, 11,365 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 76,403 photos, 6,528 members
- The Seven Seas Challenge - New Challenge - SILVER... 103 photos, 87 members
- 200+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 22,655 photos, 2,455 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 75,071 photos, 5,594 members
- White and Black Photography 987,191 photos, 29,347 members
- Wedding Photography 255,107 photos, 51,825 members
- Sharing Exposures (Now merged with Photopolis - The Photographer 1,479 photos, 304 members
- Strobist.com 608,966 photos, 123,606 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,133 photos, 4,203 members
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 6,193 photos, 1,486 members
- Sydney 48,379 photos, 3,736 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,436 photos, 4,500 members
- Utata 458,084 photos, 27,536 members
- Trove: Australia in Pictures 324,233 photos, 3,652 members
- Flickr Australia 463,877 photos, 7,857 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (READ THE RULES!) 33,993 photos, 4,343 members
- Scandinavian Delight 161,444 photos, 4,455 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,054,120 photos, 122,150 members
- Beach Photography 576,446 photos, 72,293 members
"Rina's work is insanely awesome.... not only does she draw you in with her imaginative eye for photogrpahy but she keeps you there with the gift of entertainment.... she's witty, creative and a great friend here on Flickr.... Rina's stream is by far one of my favorites. Rina~ your support, friendship and talent is truly appreciated! Hugs back at you GG"
July 17th, 2007
"Rina has done nothing short of grow and grow and grow and GROW as a photographer. There seems no end in sight to her abilitiy to improve the craft. She was good to begin with so the measurement her growth is even more amazing. I don't always make it into her comment boxes. But you can bet I watch the progress. It's truly an impressive photo stream folks. She has many different photographic styles here. A pleasure to view them it is."
July 4th, 2007
NEW! Pink Sherbet says:
"Rina's work is fabulously fun! I especially enjoy her macro photos. She is a wonderful and kind friend. Cheers, Mate!"
May 17th, 2007
"What is there to say about Rinajo but "wow!". A tremendous talent to be taken in large doses. I love the fact that she isn't contained by any one genre or style. She does what feels right and what looks good...and does it without pretense.
Rina was one of my first flickr contacts and has always been a source of pure inspiration and fun for me. Is she absolutely nuts? Yes. Does that make her loads of fun to have as a contact? YES!
Recently she has started a group called the "Seven Seas Challenge" where she challenges us to step outside of our comfort zone to get that shot you missed before. I love the concept, and especially collaberating with her on projects and competitions as well.
Hey. who am I to write a testimonial...if you're reading this you already know she's a strong talent. Quit reading and go admire her work! :)"
May 21st, 2007
"U maakt van creativiteit foto's en andersom als het kan. Hoe dan ook de foto zijn geweldig!
U use ‘creativity’ to make your pictures, and otherwise if it's possible. However... your photo's are stunning!"
May 8th, 2007
jeri leandera says:
"Rinajo ...can take simplicity and turn it to something you could only dream to see ....I LOVE all of YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ...so unique and it totally defines you as an individual with a GREAT eye for simple beauty ..."
March 5th, 2007
"I get the impression that Rina is a certifiable and 'bona fide' nutter... . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I like that in a person!"
February 8th, 2007
jeri le says:
"drimz_dy....is a wonderful photographer...she can capture the moment as if you were standing still in time ...while you are looking at her photo's....I love the COLOR ....and she has great insperational quotes ...that are to live by...you are the true meaning of a photographer ....**"
August 27th, 2006
- Rina JeriLee Outzen
- June 2006
- Dee Why - Sydney
- London/Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Female and Single