This is I - the co founder of Thepixtakers.com...
inspired by many - motivated by my strong desire to move my photographic know how into something more professional. Check my website for further details, and information on how to get copies if need be...
Free Hit Counter
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
It's been five years since I moved to the shores of Denmark, though my heart and soul can still be found in Dee Why - Sydney, Australia.
Feel free to flickr mail me if u are interested in any of the pix - or check my website for details.....
ALL PICTURES BELONGS TO ME THROUGH COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP - DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY SHOTS WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE IF CAUGHT - and you will be....!!!
BTW - WILL BLOCK ALL NO FACE WHO COMMENTS on any of my kiddie pix - do have them as private, but will come up if added in groups!! so, warned!!
- Hipstamatic 321,130 photos, 16,790 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 772,065 photos, 33,299 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,700 photos, 2,997 members
- Wee Ones 11,514 photos, 2,270 members
- Canon 50D 155,431 photos, 4,267 members
- UK Pro Wedding Photographers 2,375 photos, 215 members
- Presetting Lightroom 82,455 photos, 13,193 members
- Starting an Australian Wedding & Portrait Business 758 photos, 243 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 408,548 photos, 20,906 members
- Assistants Wanted 1,349 photos, 730 members
- Wedding Photographers 206,222 photos, 25,782 members
- So, you want to be a Professional Photographer Lottery 23 photos, 582 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,550 photos, 364 members
- Flickr Wedding Photojournalism 36,435 photos, 3,802 members
- Artistic Child Photography 177,422 photos, 11,317 members
- Creative Child Photography 233,274 photos, 21,567 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 685,663 photos, 50,824 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 33,234 photos, 4,772 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 66,871 photos, 5,139 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,865,473 photos, 172,680 members
- Textures for Layers 15,299 photos, 16,445 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,452 photos, 4,566 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 397,188 photos, 37,440 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 606,893 photos, 40,106 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 498,921 photos, 17,747 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,066 photos, 5,327 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,787 photos, 1,040 members
- Sydney Wedding Photography 1,565 photos, 241 members
- Australian Photographers!!!! 415,887 photos, 8,180 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,314 photos, 6,600 members
- Weddings 121,836 photos, 11,166 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 76,276 photos, 6,470 members
- The Seven Seas Challenge - New Challenge - SILVER... 114 photos, 88 members
- 200+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 10,925 photos, 1,837 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 44,443 photos, 4,588 members
- White and Black Photography 795,594 photos, 25,857 members
- Wedding Photography 245,926 photos, 50,219 members
- Sharing Exposures (Now merged with Photopolis - The Photographer 1,480 photos, 306 members
- Strobist.com 603,535 photos, 122,212 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,155 photos, 4,222 members
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 5,901 photos, 1,403 members
- Sydney 43,846 photos, 3,498 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,301 photos, 4,494 members
- Utata 446,751 photos, 26,422 members
- Trove: Australia in Pictures 265,665 photos, 3,472 members
- Flickr Australia 398,273 photos, 7,352 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (READ THE RULES!) 34,481 photos, 4,377 members
- Scandinavian Delight 146,584 photos, 4,158 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 936,142 photos, 116,520 members
- Beach Photography 524,870 photos, 68,397 members
"Rina's work is insanely awesome.... not only does she draw you in with her imaginative eye for photogrpahy but she keeps you there with the gift of entertainment.... she's witty, creative and a great friend here on Flickr.... Rina's stream is by far one of my favorites. Rina~ your support, friendship and talent is truly appreciated! Hugs back at you GG"
July 17th, 2007
"Rina has done nothing short of grow and grow and grow and GROW as a photographer. There seems no end in sight to her abilitiy to improve the craft. She was good to begin with so the measurement her growth is even more amazing. I don't always make it into her comment boxes. But you can bet I watch the progress. It's truly an impressive photo stream folks. She has many different photographic styles here. A pleasure to view them it is."
July 4th, 2007
Pink Sherbet Photography says:
"Rina's work is fabulously fun! I especially enjoy her macro photos. She is a wonderful and kind friend. Cheers, Mate!"
May 17th, 2007
"What is there to say about Rinajo but "wow!". A tremendous talent to be taken in large doses. I love the fact that she isn't contained by any one genre or style. She does what feels right and what looks good...and does it without pretense.
Rina was one of my first flickr contacts and has always been a source of pure inspiration and fun for me. Is she absolutely nuts? Yes. Does that make her loads of fun to have as a contact? YES!
Recently she has started a group called the "Seven Seas Challenge" where she challenges us to step outside of our comfort zone to get that shot you missed before. I love the concept, and especially collaberating with her on projects and competitions as well.
Hey. who am I to write a testimonial...if you're reading this you already know she's a strong talent. Quit reading and go admire her work! :)"
May 21st, 2007
"U maakt van creativiteit foto's en andersom als het kan. Hoe dan ook de foto zijn geweldig!
U use ‘creativity’ to make your pictures, and otherwise if it's possible. However... your photo's are stunning!"
May 8th, 2007
jeri leandera says:
"Rinajo ...can take simplicity and turn it to something you could only dream to see ....I LOVE all of YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ...so unique and it totally defines you as an individual with a GREAT eye for simple beauty ..."
March 5th, 2007
"I get the impression that Rina is a certifiable and 'bona fide' nutter... . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I like that in a person!"
February 8th, 2007
jeri le says:
"drimz_dy....is a wonderful photographer...she can capture the moment as if you were standing still in time ...while you are looking at her photo's....I love the COLOR ....and she has great insperational quotes ...that are to live by...you are the true meaning of a photographer ....**"
August 27th, 2006
- Rina JeriLee Outzen
- June 2006
- Dee Why - Sydney
- London/Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Female and Single