I've been here since Feb 2004 - since the inception of this place.
I live in the South Cotswolds with my wife. We just moved here from Bloomsbury, London. My wife is originally from Lisbon, Portugal.
I am Mexican American originally from San Diego, California, from a small town called Cardiff by the Sea. I've lived in San Franciso, NYC and Boston.
- Stroud 3,523 photos, 150 members
- Giraudet Soupes 2 photos, 1 member
- Saturday Walkers Club (SWC) and Time Out book of Country Walks 9,730 photos, 130 members
- Bloomsbury Square, London 29 photos, 4 members
- telework / telecommute / work-from-home 767 photos, 577 members
- Day of the Dead at the British Museum 341 photos, 84 members
- British Museum 11,643 photos, 1,513 members
- Pedro Almodovar 207 photos, 176 members
- Highgate Cemetery 2,612 photos, 338 members
- Can't help but love Greek Street (Soho, London) 3,038 photos, 168 members
- Sorted Books 94 photos, 31 members
- Architect Kha 153 photos, 16 members
- MetaFilter London 869 photos, 25 members
- Langhe (Italy) 2,615 photos, 293 members
- Torino 50,525 photos, 3,455 members
- Platform 9 3/4 161 photos, 50 members
- Cambridge in Motion 6 photos, 35 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 115 members
- 1000 Somethings 4 photos, 8 members
- Bloomsbury 1,886 photos, 89 members
- What's In Your Bag? 12,685 photos, 31,936 members
- Asus Eee PC Owners Group 935 photos, 374 members
- Guess Where London? 32 photos, 1,788 members
- cement mix up 1,438 photos, 143 members
- Cult of Mac 26,858 photos, 5,471 members
- Alfama 1,561 photos, 229 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 154,904 photos, 5,527 members
- Mirror Mirror 11,675 photos, 3,236 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 293,016 photos, 21,619 members
- Exploratorium San Francisco 1,018 photos, 298 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,239 photos, 17,774 members
- Flickr- What the F***kr is it? 3,933 photos, 343 members
- 5:15 PM Friday 270 photos, 87 members
- Keepin' It Real Frog, Inc. 88 photos, 155 members
- Harvard 4,238 photos, 545 members
- Mariachi 433 photos, 125 members
- FlickrCentral 9,074,848 photos, 240,276 members
- Mission District 14,350 photos, 749 members
- Valencia Street, San Francisco 1,561 photos, 196 members
- Sofa Free!! 9,426 photos, 912 members
- Flickr Hacks 436 photos, 20,148 members
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile 290 photos, 119 members
- Taller Than It's Wide 5,023 photos, 394 members
- Azulejos de Portugal 4,124 photos, 488 members
- Sidewalk Aphorisms 227 photos, 84 members
- Sutro Baths 802 photos, 141 members
- Bernal Heights best shots - fire away! 1,011 photos, 128 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 89,158 photos, 8,623 members
- 01:02:03 04/05/06 8 photos, 13 members
- Chasing Murakami Worlds 2,201 photos, 460 members
"Oh how I miss my GNE buddies....but I'm finding you again!
September 30th, 2006
"I can't even spell väcäpwhatever, let alone try to pronounce it - it's what sets him apart from the other väcäpwhatevers."
October 22nd, 2004
kid for today says:
"Dry. Obtuse. Culture. Citizen. Justice. Python."
April 27th, 2004
"Renaissance Man of the vino.
Reading capodistria's blog is an experience that makes the breath of the weak (like me) stop in their throats. His life has not merely been examined, but also exalted."
April 6th, 2004
"Capo et moi parlent en français de temps en temps.
And about physics, too (though not at the same time).
How could I remember him otherwise?"
March 13th, 2004
"I wish I could live in capo's brain and meet the lovely people who live there. We'd swap pies and I'd borrow their books and forget to return them."
March 10th, 2004
"What Mia said."
March 4th, 2004
flippy rice says:
"capodistria reminds me of camille saint-saëns 'danse macabre' -- technically complex, passionate, and intimidating at times, but altogether breathtaking."
March 2nd, 2004
"you might think cap has an insatiable appetite for insects, but the bugs in his teeth are merely a byproduct of his love of horizontal sky diving. Yes, that's right, cap is a contender in this years' Rocketeer pro-am circuit. Tickets are on sale now! Get 'em while you can!"
February 27th, 2004
"Capo's the kind of person that will treat you like you hold the answers to all the mysteries of his soul. Then you realize just how little you know, and it will make you want to cry in a 'spiritual enlightenment cry' kind of way."
February 25th, 2004
"capo probably has wiry hair. i could be totally off on this. anyway he has a sexy soap opera name and should be in the writers group. i guess i like him in the way i like cactii."
February 24th, 2004
"Like his name...there are many layers to capodistria. I never bothered to keep looking after I saw the first two layers! :oP"
February 21st, 2004
sunday morning icecream says:
February 14th, 2004
"A jar of fingers sat on the old wooden table, alongside a fork and three engraved images of root vegetables that never existed."
February 13th, 2004
"Capodistria -- to know him is to adore him, but how many of us *really* know him? There are so many facets...
a cad i trip so
a cardi is top
a daric i post
a card poi tis
a piratic sod
a satiric pod
capo triad si
capo rad is it!"
February 12th, 2004
"Capo is more hirsute than he sounds :P"
February 5th, 2004
"capo is a guy??"
February 5th, 2004
"Great Guy! :P"
February 3rd, 2004
- February 2004
- I am: