I've been here since Feb 2004 - since the inception of this place.
I live in the South Cotswolds with my wife. We just moved here from Bloomsbury, London. My wife is originally from Lisbon, Portugal.
I am Mexican American originally from San Diego, California, from a small town called Cardiff by the Sea. I've lived in San Franciso, NYC and Boston.
- Stroud 3,603 photos, 153 members
- Giraudet Soupes 2 photos, 1 member
- Saturday Walkers Club (SWC) and Time Out book of Country Walks 10,701 photos, 138 members
- Bloomsbury Square, London 29 photos, 4 members
- telework / telecommute / work-from-home 762 photos, 578 members
- Day of the Dead at the British Museum 362 photos, 86 members
- British Museum 11,922 photos, 1,552 members
- Pedro Almodovar 208 photos, 176 members
- Highgate Cemetery 2,706 photos, 340 members
- Can't help but love Greek Street (Soho, London) 3,071 photos, 171 members
- Sorted Books 94 photos, 31 members
- Architect Kha 151 photos, 16 members
- MetaFilter London 869 photos, 25 members
- Langhe (Italy) 2,741 photos, 315 members
- Torino 52,547 photos, 3,582 members
- Platform 9 3/4 159 photos, 50 members
- Cambridge in Motion 6 photos, 35 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 115 members
- 1000 Somethings 4 photos, 8 members
- Bloomsbury 1,899 photos, 91 members
- What's In Your Bag? 12,650 photos, 32,805 members
- Asus Eee PC Owners Group 922 photos, 372 members
- Guess Where London? 24 photos, 1,794 members
- cement mix up 1,452 photos, 146 members
- Cult of Mac 26,819 photos, 5,467 members
- Alfama 1,615 photos, 243 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 160,992 photos, 5,651 members
- Mirror Mirror 12,090 photos, 3,300 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 309,190 photos, 21,894 members
- Exploratorium San Francisco 1,015 photos, 298 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,206 photos, 17,744 members
- Flickr- What the F***kr is it? 4,125 photos, 347 members
- 5:15 PM Friday 270 photos, 87 members
- Keepin' It Real Frog, Inc. 91 photos, 155 members
- Harvard 4,284 photos, 556 members
- Mariachi 439 photos, 127 members
- FlickrCentral 9,498,198 photos, 249,419 members
- Mission District 14,430 photos, 757 members
- Valencia Street, San Francisco 1,592 photos, 198 members
- Sofa Free!! 9,603 photos, 918 members
- Flickr Hacks 426 photos, 20,963 members
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile 289 photos, 120 members
- Taller Than It's Wide 5,062 photos, 395 members
- Azulejos de Portugal 4,237 photos, 504 members
- Sidewalk Aphorisms 226 photos, 84 members
- Sutro Baths 807 photos, 142 members
- Bernal Heights best shots - fire away! 1,016 photos, 130 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 91,903 photos, 8,680 members
- 01:02:03 04/05/06 8 photos, 14 members
- Chasing Murakami Worlds 2,168 photos, 464 members
"Oh how I miss my GNE buddies....but I'm finding you again!
September 30th, 2006
"I can't even spell väcäpwhatever, let alone try to pronounce it - it's what sets him apart from the other väcäpwhatevers."
October 22nd, 2004
kid for today says:
"Dry. Obtuse. Culture. Citizen. Justice. Python."
April 27th, 2004
"Renaissance Man of the vino.
Reading capodistria's blog is an experience that makes the breath of the weak (like me) stop in their throats. His life has not merely been examined, but also exalted."
April 6th, 2004
"Capo et moi parlent en français de temps en temps.
And about physics, too (though not at the same time).
How could I remember him otherwise?"
March 13th, 2004
"I wish I could live in capo's brain and meet the lovely people who live there. We'd swap pies and I'd borrow their books and forget to return them."
March 10th, 2004
"What Mia said."
March 4th, 2004
flippy rice says:
"capodistria reminds me of camille saint-saëns 'danse macabre' -- technically complex, passionate, and intimidating at times, but altogether breathtaking."
March 2nd, 2004
"you might think cap has an insatiable appetite for insects, but the bugs in his teeth are merely a byproduct of his love of horizontal sky diving. Yes, that's right, cap is a contender in this years' Rocketeer pro-am circuit. Tickets are on sale now! Get 'em while you can!"
February 27th, 2004
"Capo's the kind of person that will treat you like you hold the answers to all the mysteries of his soul. Then you realize just how little you know, and it will make you want to cry in a 'spiritual enlightenment cry' kind of way."
February 25th, 2004
"capo probably has wiry hair. i could be totally off on this. anyway he has a sexy soap opera name and should be in the writers group. i guess i like him in the way i like cactii."
February 24th, 2004
"Like his name...there are many layers to capodistria. I never bothered to keep looking after I saw the first two layers! :oP"
February 21st, 2004
sunday morning icecream says:
February 14th, 2004
"A jar of fingers sat on the old wooden table, alongside a fork and three engraved images of root vegetables that never existed."
February 13th, 2004
"Capodistria -- to know him is to adore him, but how many of us *really* know him? There are so many facets...
a cad i trip so
a cardi is top
a daric i post
a card poi tis
a piratic sod
a satiric pod
capo triad si
capo rad is it!"
February 12th, 2004
"Capo is more hirsute than he sounds :P"
February 5th, 2004
"capo is a guy??"
February 5th, 2004
"Great Guy! :P"
February 3rd, 2004
- February 2004
- I am: