I've been here since Feb 2004 - since the inception of this place.
I live in the South Cotswolds with my wife. We just moved here from Bloomsbury, London. My wife is originally from Lisbon, Portugal.
I am Mexican American originally from San Diego, California, from a small town called Cardiff by the Sea. I've lived in San Franciso, NYC and Boston.
- Stroud 3,854 photos, 159 members
- Giraudet Soupes 2 photos, 1 member
- Saturday Walkers Club (SWC) and Time Out book of Country Walks 13,385 photos, 152 members
- Bloomsbury Square, London 29 photos, 4 members
- telework / telecommute / work-from-home 755 photos, 578 members
- Day of the Dead at the British Museum 380 photos, 92 members
- British Museum 12,284 photos, 1,583 members
- Pedro Almodovar 209 photos, 175 members
- Highgate Cemetery 2,965 photos, 350 members
- Can't help but love Greek Street (Soho, London) 3,280 photos, 179 members
- Sorted Books 95 photos, 32 members
- Architect Kha 151 photos, 16 members
- MetaFilter London 869 photos, 25 members
- Langhe (Italy) 3,092 photos, 354 members
- Torino 55,535 photos, 3,741 members
- Platform 9 3/4 163 photos, 52 members
- Cambridge in Motion 6 photos, 35 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 115 members
- 1000 Somethings 4 photos, 8 members
- Bloomsbury 1,950 photos, 93 members
- What's In Your Bag? 12,610 photos, 33,591 members
- Asus Eee PC Owners Group 930 photos, 369 members
- Guess Where London? 22 photos, 1,793 members
- cement mix up 1,463 photos, 147 members
- Cult of Mac 26,594 photos, 5,447 members
- Alfama 1,727 photos, 260 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 170,140 photos, 5,761 members
- Mirror Mirror 12,716 photos, 3,380 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 333,938 photos, 22,116 members
- Exploratorium San Francisco 1,013 photos, 300 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,166 photos, 17,671 members
- Flickr- What the F***kr is it? 4,807 photos, 360 members
- 5:15 PM Friday 270 photos, 85 members
- Keepin' It Real Frog, Inc. 101 photos, 156 members
- Harvard 4,393 photos, 570 members
- Mariachi 467 photos, 127 members
- FlickrCentral 9,431,076 photos, 259,384 members
- Mission District 14,735 photos, 763 members
- Valencia Street, San Francisco 1,568 photos, 201 members
- Sofa Free!! 9,746 photos, 918 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,862 members
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile 289 photos, 120 members
- Taller Than It's Wide 5,119 photos, 395 members
- Azulejos de Portugal 4,364 photos, 522 members
- Sidewalk Aphorisms 201 photos, 84 members
- Sutro Baths 829 photos, 146 members
- Bernal Heights best shots - fire away! 1,011 photos, 127 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 94,794 photos, 8,732 members
- 01:02:03 04/05/06 8 photos, 14 members
- Chasing Murakami Worlds 2,229 photos, 462 members
"Oh how I miss my GNE buddies....but I'm finding you again!
September 30th, 2006
"I can't even spell väcäpwhatever, let alone try to pronounce it - it's what sets him apart from the other väcäpwhatevers."
October 22nd, 2004
kid for today says:
"Dry. Obtuse. Culture. Citizen. Justice. Python."
April 27th, 2004
"Renaissance Man of the vino.
Reading capodistria's blog is an experience that makes the breath of the weak (like me) stop in their throats. His life has not merely been examined, but also exalted."
April 6th, 2004
"Capo et moi parlent en français de temps en temps.
And about physics, too (though not at the same time).
How could I remember him otherwise?"
March 13th, 2004
"I wish I could live in capo's brain and meet the lovely people who live there. We'd swap pies and I'd borrow their books and forget to return them."
March 10th, 2004
"What Mia said."
March 4th, 2004
flippy rice says:
"capodistria reminds me of camille saint-saëns 'danse macabre' -- technically complex, passionate, and intimidating at times, but altogether breathtaking."
March 2nd, 2004
"you might think cap has an insatiable appetite for insects, but the bugs in his teeth are merely a byproduct of his love of horizontal sky diving. Yes, that's right, cap is a contender in this years' Rocketeer pro-am circuit. Tickets are on sale now! Get 'em while you can!"
February 27th, 2004
"Capo's the kind of person that will treat you like you hold the answers to all the mysteries of his soul. Then you realize just how little you know, and it will make you want to cry in a 'spiritual enlightenment cry' kind of way."
February 25th, 2004
"capo probably has wiry hair. i could be totally off on this. anyway he has a sexy soap opera name and should be in the writers group. i guess i like him in the way i like cactii."
February 24th, 2004
"Like his name...there are many layers to capodistria. I never bothered to keep looking after I saw the first two layers! :oP"
February 21st, 2004
sunday morning icecream says:
February 14th, 2004
"A jar of fingers sat on the old wooden table, alongside a fork and three engraved images of root vegetables that never existed."
February 13th, 2004
"Capodistria -- to know him is to adore him, but how many of us *really* know him? There are so many facets...
a cad i trip so
a cardi is top
a daric i post
a card poi tis
a piratic sod
a satiric pod
capo triad si
capo rad is it!"
February 12th, 2004
"Capo is more hirsute than he sounds :P"
February 5th, 2004
"capo is a guy??"
February 5th, 2004
"Great Guy! :P"
February 3rd, 2004
- February 2004
- I am: