I've been here since Feb 2004 - since the inception of this place.
I live in the South Cotswolds with my wife. We just moved here from Bloomsbury, London. My wife is originally from Lisbon, Portugal.
I am Mexican American originally from San Diego, California, from a small town called Cardiff by the Sea. I've lived in San Franciso, NYC and Boston.
- Stroud 3,553 photos, 153 members
- Giraudet Soupes 2 photos, 1 member
- Saturday Walkers Club (SWC) and Time Out book of Country Walks 10,393 photos, 136 members
- Bloomsbury Square, London 29 photos, 4 members
- telework / telecommute / work-from-home 766 photos, 577 members
- Day of the Dead at the British Museum 345 photos, 85 members
- British Museum 11,827 photos, 1,540 members
- Pedro Almodovar 207 photos, 176 members
- Highgate Cemetery 2,665 photos, 339 members
- Can't help but love Greek Street (Soho, London) 3,070 photos, 171 members
- Sorted Books 94 photos, 31 members
- Architect Kha 153 photos, 16 members
- MetaFilter London 869 photos, 25 members
- Langhe (Italy) 2,700 photos, 309 members
- Torino 51,799 photos, 3,518 members
- Platform 9 3/4 160 photos, 50 members
- Cambridge in Motion 6 photos, 35 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 115 members
- 1000 Somethings 4 photos, 8 members
- Bloomsbury 1,890 photos, 90 members
- What's In Your Bag? 12,667 photos, 32,441 members
- Asus Eee PC Owners Group 930 photos, 374 members
- Guess Where London? 30 photos, 1,791 members
- cement mix up 1,445 photos, 145 members
- Cult of Mac 26,847 photos, 5,469 members
- Alfama 1,602 photos, 237 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 158,680 photos, 5,591 members
- Mirror Mirror 11,850 photos, 3,278 members
- The Unofficial JPG Magazine Group 302,255 photos, 21,757 members
- Exploratorium San Francisco 1,020 photos, 299 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,219 photos, 17,758 members
- Flickr- What the F***kr is it? 4,032 photos, 344 members
- 5:15 PM Friday 270 photos, 87 members
- Keepin' It Real Frog, Inc. 91 photos, 155 members
- Harvard 4,227 photos, 552 members
- Mariachi 438 photos, 127 members
- FlickrCentral 9,460,271 photos, 246,314 members
- Mission District 14,359 photos, 753 members
- Valencia Street, San Francisco 1,584 photos, 198 members
- Sofa Free!! 9,547 photos, 913 members
- Flickr Hacks 438 photos, 20,644 members
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile 290 photos, 119 members
- Taller Than It's Wide 5,038 photos, 394 members
- Azulejos de Portugal 4,218 photos, 498 members
- Sidewalk Aphorisms 226 photos, 84 members
- Sutro Baths 803 photos, 141 members
- Bernal Heights best shots - fire away! 1,014 photos, 129 members
- Wallpapers (1024x768 minimum) 90,835 photos, 8,657 members
- 01:02:03 04/05/06 8 photos, 14 members
- Chasing Murakami Worlds 2,143 photos, 463 members
"Oh how I miss my GNE buddies....but I'm finding you again!
September 30th, 2006
"I can't even spell väcäpwhatever, let alone try to pronounce it - it's what sets him apart from the other väcäpwhatevers."
October 22nd, 2004
kid for today says:
"Dry. Obtuse. Culture. Citizen. Justice. Python."
April 27th, 2004
"Renaissance Man of the vino.
Reading capodistria's blog is an experience that makes the breath of the weak (like me) stop in their throats. His life has not merely been examined, but also exalted."
April 6th, 2004
"Capo et moi parlent en français de temps en temps.
And about physics, too (though not at the same time).
How could I remember him otherwise?"
March 13th, 2004
"I wish I could live in capo's brain and meet the lovely people who live there. We'd swap pies and I'd borrow their books and forget to return them."
March 10th, 2004
"What Mia said."
March 4th, 2004
flippy rice says:
"capodistria reminds me of camille saint-saëns 'danse macabre' -- technically complex, passionate, and intimidating at times, but altogether breathtaking."
March 2nd, 2004
"you might think cap has an insatiable appetite for insects, but the bugs in his teeth are merely a byproduct of his love of horizontal sky diving. Yes, that's right, cap is a contender in this years' Rocketeer pro-am circuit. Tickets are on sale now! Get 'em while you can!"
February 27th, 2004
"Capo's the kind of person that will treat you like you hold the answers to all the mysteries of his soul. Then you realize just how little you know, and it will make you want to cry in a 'spiritual enlightenment cry' kind of way."
February 25th, 2004
"capo probably has wiry hair. i could be totally off on this. anyway he has a sexy soap opera name and should be in the writers group. i guess i like him in the way i like cactii."
February 24th, 2004
"Like his name...there are many layers to capodistria. I never bothered to keep looking after I saw the first two layers! :oP"
February 21st, 2004
sunday morning icecream says:
February 14th, 2004
"A jar of fingers sat on the old wooden table, alongside a fork and three engraved images of root vegetables that never existed."
February 13th, 2004
"Capodistria -- to know him is to adore him, but how many of us *really* know him? There are so many facets...
a cad i trip so
a cardi is top
a daric i post
a card poi tis
a piratic sod
a satiric pod
capo triad si
capo rad is it!"
February 12th, 2004
"Capo is more hirsute than he sounds :P"
February 5th, 2004
"capo is a guy??"
February 5th, 2004
"Great Guy! :P"
February 3rd, 2004
- February 2004
- I am: