A homeostatic sac-like system of sugar and spice and everything nice
Photos of revertebrate (12)
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 156 members
- We Demand Puppies! 251 photos, 131 members
- Vancouver's Nature 71 photos, 9 members
- HIPSTER 5,572 photos, 643 members
- Time & Place 4,430 photos, 457 members
- Nibiru Approaches! 116 photos, 62 members
- IDEAS FOR FLICKR 53 photos, 139 members
- F64 Challenge - ... --- ... 6,223 photos, 1,097 members
- Street Aesthetic: UnCensored 30 photos, 119 members
- Come back grumbledog! 1 photo, 26 members
- STREET : The Gutter™ True Hard Core Street Critique 5 photos, 2,016 members
- Pet Noir Mood 75 photos, 17 members
- Your BC: The Tyee's Photo Pool 67,215 photos, 993 members
- Saturated Streets 7,729 photos, 588 members
- Patrizia Raw - A Diamond in the Rough 1 photo, 11 members
- Save Explore! 1 photo, 15 members
- It's Your Turn 0 photos, 3 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 2,113,813 photos, 88,630 members
- omegle 44 photos, 58 members
- The Pink Book 797 photos, 118 members
- The DMU Lightbox: 819 photos, 260 members
- Saving DMU: The Democracy Project 3 photos, 50 members
- MAGICIANS OF THE HEAVENS!!! 25 photos, 84 members
- Alberni Valley 2,857 photos, 49 members
- Keep the New Homepage! 1 photo, 7 members
- Beautiful... 6,685 photos, 314 members
- Do Something Awful to Pacdog! 7 photos, 11 members
- Groups like DMU spoil the internet 0 photos, 6 members
- jermalism 982 photos, 173 members
- World Portrait Days 504 photos, 1,162 members
- flowerful 211 photos, 10 members
- Taraxacum officinale 13,714 photos, 3,905 members
- Agains rude Flickr groups group 10 photos, 17 members
- Stop Group Invites! 1 photo, 28 members
- " It's A Black & White World... " 60,247 photos, 864 members
- DEL*TE ME! Uncensored Apology Group: We're really, really sorry 3 photos, 10 members
- You suck at Photoshop 15 photos, 23 members
- Ladies Who Abstract 1 photo, 14 members
- we say YES and NO to donut videos! 105 photos, 84 members
- Streets of Canada 12,911 photos, 437 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,419 photos, 3,219 members
- Suck City, Vancouver. 1,851 photos, 97 members
- Pimp my Pixel: Summer '09 Edition - Sign up by friday 8am EST 27 photos, 43 members
- Photo Madness: 2015 anyone? 396 photos, 311 members
- Dave's Anti-Group-Invite Group 18 photos, 29 members
- Are You Man Ray Enough? Surreal for real! 4,807 photos, 340 members
- Proof of Animal Weirdness 551 photos, 155 members
- Chuck Norris is a republican 49 photos, 32 members
- Car Free Day 503 photos, 82 members
- Jazz Musicians 51,621 photos, 2,181 members
"rev is one of my favorite flickerites, and one of my earliest flickr friends.
when i think of her the phrase "true blue" comes to mind.
she's sometimes here, she sometimes goes away for awhile, but she always comes back, and i'm always glad to see her :)
she's one of those people you feel like you've known forever, but you haven't even met yet.
i love her lots.
she always makes me smile.
her cat's have the coolest names.
her tattoo is gorgeousness.
her black and white photos ROCK.
check em' out!"
August 20th, 2009
"the very sweet and ever so lovely rev reminds me of a goth snow white who has cats, raccoons and all of us flickrers wanting to hang out with her and the seven zombies in the enchanted vancouver forests."
August 28th, 2008
mr peanut says:
May 31st, 2008
"I adore her ripe lips, her creamy skin, her lovely back tat, and her delectable clavicles, but what drew me to her stream that very first time oh so long ago were her photos."
March 6th, 2008
Ice Nine says:
"If Revetebrae were a dragonfly, she'd be the pride and joy of any entymologists collection. Fortunately she isn't since I doubt she'd be able to take as good photos whilst being stored in a collection with a mounting pin through her thorax."
August 11th, 2007
"Revertebrate is definitely the most attractive zombie in BC. She is also a remarkably talented photographer. I love her pictures of Vancouver... The more I look at those pictures, the more I want to go there."
July 23rd, 2007
"Over the past (TIME PERIOD) I have come to regard (USERNAME) not so much as a friend, but more as someone I've never met. He/she* (Delete as applicable) is a true and trusted e-cquaintance."
July 23rd, 2007
"when revertebrate and I are in the same group, we are listed beside each other. Sure, it looks like an unintentional alphabetical thing, but really it was my plan to get closer to her."
July 6th, 2007
courageous hospital says:
"She went away recently, and there was a revertebrate shaped hole. Thankfully, she is back and now it's filled again."
June 15th, 2007
Mister Phill says:
"The pulse we'd all like to have our finger on."
December 15th, 2006
unbiased trend says:
November 22nd, 2006
"she is a sweet creature... i shall let her live!!!"
August 21st, 2006
"super cute, knows how to actually use a camera and Canadian... what more could you want?"
August 10th, 2006
"I must be the worst contact ever, not even having noticed Revertebrates testimonial for the undersigned! But this testimonial is all about the wonderful girly Revertebrate (although I feel silly for using her flickrNick). She did pretty much held my hand the first steps into the world of Flick- And even if she tells me otherwise i actually believe that it is - I - that have learned of and always been puzzled by her keen eye! In the few weeks I´ve gotten to follow her photostream, she has improved upon photograpic skills and esthetical foundations at an impressive pace. So, nuff said- keep her as a contact you dumbasses :)"
July 25th, 2006
"always interesting to see what rev's eye/camera captures. talented girl and the sweetie of flickr"
July 23rd, 2006
"not she needs another one... but here's my testimonial
lovely chick from canada... smart and funny... it seems that she has had her hair all the colours of the rainbow too... top bird"
July 14th, 2006
attractive yam says:
"Rev knows what the hell to do with a camera and wields it with passion and gusto. Fierce intellect and beauty to match."
July 10th, 2006
"a tough chick without tattoo's? i don't believe it.
not for a minute.
but piercings! not butt-piercings...
oh, and she owns a camera...and uses it. with gusto."
July 5th, 2006
♥ Nat hamlin says:
"Rev shoots with verve, imagination, and a distinctive style. And she's the cuddliest person on Flickr.
Also shes HAWT.
July 4th, 2006
Chalky Lives says:
"I like her"
June 2nd, 2006
"She told my friend Jochiewajij the adventures of trepanning.
He has never been the same again. Everywhere he comes he tjus wants to lay down. I can't thank you enough........."
May 28th, 2006
"I pray to Rev each night.
I think that's the correct phrase."
May 23rd, 2006
"Revertabrate has a number of flower pictures in her stream...Please try not to hold that against her as she also has a number of pictures of her beautiful pussy there too.
This woman is quite crazy and I have put her on my list for potential "next future ex wives".
She is quite cool."
May 22nd, 2006
"Revertebrate saved my live after my trepanning adventure, she looked after me for days, giving me rohypnol and changing bandages. I'm VERY grateful."
May 21st, 2006
judicious power says:
"will she ever teach me the art of eating human flesh ?"
May 3rd, 2006
♥ shhexy corin ♥ says:
"I've only just met the girl, but she offered me a Mars Bar and showed me the way to the train station.
If I was paranoid, I'd think she was trying to get rid of me, but I think she was just trying to help.
Mmm, this girl is shhexy...
... if "shhexy" means "knows the way to the train station.""
April 26th, 2006
- December 2005
- The Armpit of the Island
- Secret agent turned dog juicer