A homeostatic sac-like system of sugar and spice and everything nice
Photos of revertebrate (12)
- We Demand Puppies! 196 photos, 122 members
- Vancouver's Nature 14 photos, 3 members
- HIPSTER 2,131 photos, 452 members
- Time & Place 3,347 photos, 413 members
- Nibiru Approaches! 34 photos, 51 members
- IDEAS FOR FLICKR 53 photos, 144 members
- F64 Challenge - G59 R3 - VOTE NOW - Links Fixed! 4,775 photos, 1,015 members
- Street Aesthetic: UnCensored 9 photos, 69 members
- Come back grumbledog! 1 photo, 30 members
- STREET : The Gutter™ True Hard Core Street Critique 22 photos, 1,364 members
- Pet Noir Mood 64 photos, 16 members
- Your BC: The Tyee's Photo Pool 49,574 photos, 856 members
- Saturated Streets 5,568 photos, 391 members
- Patrizia Raw - A Diamond in the Rough 1 photo, 12 members
- Save Explore! 1 photo, 18 members
- It's Your Turn 0 photos, 3 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,190,353 photos, 76,396 members
- omegle 45 photos, 55 members
- The Pink Book 933 photos, 110 members
- The DMU Lightbox: 960 photos, 276 members
- Saving DMU: The Democracy Project 3 photos, 57 members
- MAGICIANS OF THE HEAVENS!!! 30 photos, 90 members
- Alberni Valley 1,296 photos, 41 members
- Keep the New Homepage! 1 photo, 8 members
- Beautiful... 4,441 photos, 299 members
- Do Something Awful to Pacdog! 5 photos, 14 members
- Groups like DMU spoil the internet 0 photos, 8 members
- jermalism 965 photos, 176 members
- World Portrait Days 540 photos, 1,198 members
- flowerful 211 photos, 10 members
- Taraxacum officinale 13,003 photos, 3,832 members
- Agains rude Flickr groups group 1 photo, 18 members
- Stop Group Invites! 1 photo, 32 members
- " It's A Black & White World... " 20,551 photos, 513 members
- DEL*TE ME! Uncensored Apology Group: We're really, really sorry 3 photos, 13 members
- You suck at Photoshop 15 photos, 27 members
- Ladies Who Abstract 1 photo, 14 members
- we say YES and NO to donut videos! 84 photos, 91 members
- Streets of Canada 6,715 photos, 290 members
- We Demand Donuts: 2,234 photos, 3,293 members
- Suck City, Vancouver. 1,589 photos, 85 members
- Pimp my Pixel: Summer '09 Edition - Sign up by friday 8am EST 28 photos, 43 members
- Photo Madness: Who will be the 2014 commish? 427 photos, 338 members
- Dave's Anti-Group-Invite Group 18 photos, 35 members
- Are You Man Ray Enough? Surreal for real! 3,376 photos, 320 members
- Proof of Animal Weirdness 506 photos, 143 members
- Chuck Norris is a republican 51 photos, 33 members
- Car Free Day 518 photos, 78 members
- Jazz Musicians 30,507 photos, 1,926 members
- Sweet girls next door w/the simmering sauce pot look underneath 140 photos, 123 members
"rev is one of my favorite flickerites, and one of my earliest flickr friends.
when i think of her the phrase "true blue" comes to mind.
she's sometimes here, she sometimes goes away for awhile, but she always comes back, and i'm always glad to see her :)
she's one of those people you feel like you've known forever, but you haven't even met yet.
i love her lots.
she always makes me smile.
her cat's have the coolest names.
her tattoo is gorgeousness.
her black and white photos ROCK.
check em' out!"
20th August, 2009
"the very sweet and ever so lovely rev reminds me of a goth snow white who has cats, raccoons and all of us flickrers wanting to hang out with her and the seven zombies in the enchanted vancouver forests."
28th August, 2008
mr peanut says:
31st May, 2008
"I adore her ripe lips, her creamy skin, her lovely back tat, and her delectable clavicles, but what drew me to her stream that very first time oh so long ago were her photos."
6th March, 2008
Ice Nine says:
"If Revetebrae were a dragonfly, she'd be the pride and joy of any entymologists collection. Fortunately she isn't since I doubt she'd be able to take as good photos whilst being stored in a collection with a mounting pin through her thorax."
11th August, 2007
"Revertebrate is definitely the most attractive zombie in BC. She is also a remarkably talented photographer. I love her pictures of Vancouver... The more I look at those pictures, the more I want to go there."
23rd July, 2007
"Over the past (TIME PERIOD) I have come to regard (USERNAME) not so much as a friend, but more as someone I've never met. He/she* (Delete as applicable) is a true and trusted e-cquaintance."
23rd July, 2007
"when revertebrate and I are in the same group, we are listed beside each other. Sure, it looks like an unintentional alphabetical thing, but really it was my plan to get closer to her."
6th July, 2007
"She went away recently, and there was a revertebrate shaped hole. Thankfully, she is back and now it's filled again."
15th June, 2007
Mister Phill says:
"The pulse we'd all like to have our finger on."
15th December, 2006
22nd November, 2006
"she is a sweet creature... i shall let her live!!!"
21st August, 2006
"super cute, knows how to actually use a camera and Canadian... what more could you want?"
10th August, 2006
"I must be the worst contact ever, not even having noticed Revertebrates testimonial for the undersigned! But this testimonial is all about the wonderful girly Revertebrate (although I feel silly for using her flickrNick). She did pretty much held my hand the first steps into the world of Flick- And even if she tells me otherwise i actually believe that it is - I - that have learned of and always been puzzled by her keen eye! In the few weeks I´ve gotten to follow her photostream, she has improved upon photograpic skills and esthetical foundations at an impressive pace. So, nuff said- keep her as a contact you dumbasses :)"
25th July, 2006
"always interesting to see what rev's eye/camera captures. talented girl and the sweetie of flickr"
23rd July, 2006
"not she needs another one... but here's my testimonial
lovely chick from canada... smart and funny... it seems that she has had her hair all the colours of the rainbow too... top bird"
14th July, 2006
"Rev knows what the hell to do with a camera and wields it with passion and gusto. Fierce intellect and beauty to match."
10th July, 2006
"a tough chick without tattoo's? i don't believe it.
not for a minute.
but piercings! not butt-piercings...
oh, and she owns a camera...and uses it. with gusto."
5th July, 2006
♥ Nat hamlin says:
"Rev shoots with verve, imagination, and a distinctive style. And she's the cuddliest person on Flickr.
Also shes HAWT.
4th July, 2006
Chalky Lives says:
"I like her"
2nd June, 2006
"She told my friend Jochiewajij the adventures of trepanning.
He has never been the same again. Everywhere he comes he tjus wants to lay down. I can't thank you enough........."
28th May, 2006
"I pray to Rev each night.
I think that's the correct phrase."
23rd May, 2006
"Revertabrate has a number of flower pictures in her stream...Please try not to hold that against her as she also has a number of pictures of her beautiful pussy there too.
This woman is quite crazy and I have put her on my list for potential "next future ex wives".
She is quite cool."
22nd May, 2006
"Revertebrate saved my live after my trepanning adventure, she looked after me for days, giving me rohypnol and changing bandages. I'm VERY grateful."
21st May, 2006
"will she ever teach me the art of eating human flesh ?"
3rd May, 2006
♥ shhexy corin ♥ says:
"I've only just met the girl, but she offered me a Mars Bar and showed me the way to the train station.
If I was paranoid, I'd think she was trying to get rid of me, but I think she was just trying to help.
Mmm, this girl is shhexy...
... if "shhexy" means "knows the way to the train station.""
26th April, 2006
- December 2005
- The Armpit of the Island
- Secret agent turned dog juicer