I enjoy spending time on the net, but most of all with family and friends. I got my first net account in 1994. Since then, I've searched and explored to find it more and more fascinating and educational.
I met my wife from the US on the net, so you might say I am used to taking advantage of it's opportunities. It started on a news group and expanded from mail to chat. We've now been married almost 10 years
Read more about Norway, our culture, traditions and habits on my blog!
- Share a mood! 7,808 photos, 229 members
- Project Weather 402,450 photos, 72,515 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 2,415,754 photos, 64,834 members
- Beautiful pics from our friends 46,881 photos, 1,340 members
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,477,355 photos, 289,229 members
- VisitNorway 32,029 photos, 1,338 members
- Nature 1,836,691 photos, 59,545 members
- I Love Food Group! 432,386 photos, 25,598 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 491,472 photos, 63,365 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes(no people, no man-made objects) 503,494 photos, 32,547 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 986,965 photos, 66,128 members
- Winter Wonderland 253,175 photos, 22,971 members
- Food Porn 722,865 photos, 55,741 members
- -The Cafe- 780,265 photos, 24,778 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 1,001,306 photos, 42,310 members
- FLOWERS 1,234,700 photos, 97,182 members
- FLICKR NATURE 1,244,619 photos, 21,224 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,511 photos, 42,123 members
- Space and Time 50,084 photos, 6,094 members
- Inspirational Photography 177,125 photos, 9,117 members
- Story Telling Through Images 110,561 photos, 7,550 members
- Love Norway 38,366 photos, 1,368 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 831,776 photos, 59,436 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 208,648 photos, 12,075 members
- Oslo Opera House (Operahus) 4,693 photos, 853 members
- Planet Earth Daily Photo 31,394 photos, 851 members
- Experimentation 138,072 photos, 10,951 members
- We travel the World 833,554 photos, 38,938 members
- Autumn / Fall Colors and Themes 75,511 photos, 7,056 members
- Red Rule 565,275 photos, 47,522 members
- Norway 182,514 photos, 9,776 members
- Scandinavian Delight 129,403 photos, 3,904 members
- The FLICKYS 2014 - (Coming Soon!) 594,820 photos, 18,301 members
"Who can tell about Norway's culture better than Renny?
Despite being a former European, I must admit I did not know much about Nordic countries. I first met Renny though our mutual blogs, and I have been reading him for over a year.
He captures every aspect of life in Norway and enjoy sharing with foreign readers. He is also well-traveled and displays the beauty of parts of the world we are not familiar with, such as the Arctic Circle and Russia.
I must admit, he is a gifted photographer and a great cross-culture blogger! Always a good eye for little daily aspect of life to share, always a good eye as well for landscapes and nature.
Keep up the good work Renny!"
May 27th, 2009
"Renny paints a vivid picture of life in Norway on his blog and his wonderful photos bring this alive even more. He is a nice guy too :-)"
February 16th, 2008
Rowers Mom says:
"Renny is everywhere! I'm fully expecting him to show up on my doorstep any moment now...his blog and photography are tremendous! I'm blessed to have him as my friend!"
November 27th, 2007
"Renny takes terrific pictures. That's it.
Just kidding, there is a lot more to it :-) He takes photos with a purpose AND tell us all about the circumstances (well, maybe not ALL, but almost ;-).
I've enjoyed his blog even more for a long time now and never get disappointed of his well written blog posts and excellent photos describing the beautiful Norway - and other places he goes to.
He is a real networking freak, connecting to all bloggers with the most friendliest and interesting comments, making the contact really worthy :-)
No wonder he was among the first ones to be accepted as an A-Team Cruiser at the Lifecruiser Cyber Cruise!
We've had a lot of fun together and are planning to keep it that way :-P"
June 10th, 2007
"I am delighted to have 'met' Renny in the blogosphere. He has so many interesting things to share about Norway and his enthusiasm is contagious! I've learned a lot of terrific things about his home and culture and just love the pictures he shares. I still can't believe most of them come from a camera phone! What an intelligent, fun, and warm friend he is."
March 27th, 2007
We are connected everywhere,LOL!Im glad that you added me here as one of your friends online.And I`m happy to have a friend like you who lives in a far but beautiul country. :)
Please keep up your good works,cyber and real life.
September 26th, 2006
- Renny B. Amundsen
- November 2005
- Prosgrunn, Norway
- Oslo, Norway
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Sr Advisor
- RennyBA's Terella