I enjoy spending time on the net, but most of all with family and friends. I got my first net account in 1994. Since then, I've searched and explored to find it more and more fascinating and educational.
I met my wife from the US on the net, so you might say I am used to taking advantage of it's opportunities. It started on a news group and expanded from mail to chat. We've now been married almost 10 years
Read more about Norway, our culture, traditions and habits on my blog!
- Share a mood! 8,719 photos, 235 members
- Project Weather 443,134 photos, 75,757 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 2,451,834 photos, 66,061 members
- Beautiful pics from our friends 46,454 photos, 1,329 members
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,529,304 photos, 295,080 members
- VisitNorway 31,882 photos, 1,361 members
- Nature 1,872,704 photos, 61,159 members
- I Love Food Group! 434,360 photos, 25,645 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 491,693 photos, 63,418 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes(no people, no man-made objects) 506,236 photos, 32,795 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 988,555 photos, 66,599 members
- Winter Wonderland 256,504 photos, 23,087 members
- Food Porn 727,023 photos, 56,202 members
- -The Cafe- 792,611 photos, 24,889 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 1,017,448 photos, 42,519 members
- FLOWERS 1,241,200 photos, 97,549 members
- FLICKR NATURE 1,290,137 photos, 22,514 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,586 photos, 42,120 members
- Space and Time 50,421 photos, 6,091 members
- Inspirational Photography 179,961 photos, 9,164 members
- Story Telling Through Images 112,766 photos, 7,582 members
- Love Norway 38,620 photos, 1,370 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 841,453 photos, 59,839 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 212,416 photos, 12,104 members
- Oslo Opera House (Operahus) 4,711 photos, 856 members
- Planet Earth Daily Photo 31,935 photos, 863 members
- Experimentation 138,526 photos, 10,952 members
- We travel the World 847,059 photos, 39,210 members
- Autumn / Fall Colors and Themes 75,962 photos, 7,068 members
- Red Rule 568,701 photos, 47,985 members
- Norway 183,926 photos, 9,839 members
- Scandinavian Delight 130,774 photos, 3,934 members
- The FLICKYS 2014 - (Coming Soon!) 598,706 photos, 18,319 members
"Who can tell about Norway's culture better than Renny?
Despite being a former European, I must admit I did not know much about Nordic countries. I first met Renny though our mutual blogs, and I have been reading him for over a year.
He captures every aspect of life in Norway and enjoy sharing with foreign readers. He is also well-traveled and displays the beauty of parts of the world we are not familiar with, such as the Arctic Circle and Russia.
I must admit, he is a gifted photographer and a great cross-culture blogger! Always a good eye for little daily aspect of life to share, always a good eye as well for landscapes and nature.
Keep up the good work Renny!"
May 27th, 2009
"Renny paints a vivid picture of life in Norway on his blog and his wonderful photos bring this alive even more. He is a nice guy too :-)"
February 16th, 2008
Rowers Mom says:
"Renny is everywhere! I'm fully expecting him to show up on my doorstep any moment now...his blog and photography are tremendous! I'm blessed to have him as my friend!"
November 27th, 2007
"Renny takes terrific pictures. That's it.
Just kidding, there is a lot more to it :-) He takes photos with a purpose AND tell us all about the circumstances (well, maybe not ALL, but almost ;-).
I've enjoyed his blog even more for a long time now and never get disappointed of his well written blog posts and excellent photos describing the beautiful Norway - and other places he goes to.
He is a real networking freak, connecting to all bloggers with the most friendliest and interesting comments, making the contact really worthy :-)
No wonder he was among the first ones to be accepted as an A-Team Cruiser at the Lifecruiser Cyber Cruise!
We've had a lot of fun together and are planning to keep it that way :-P"
June 10th, 2007
"I am delighted to have 'met' Renny in the blogosphere. He has so many interesting things to share about Norway and his enthusiasm is contagious! I've learned a lot of terrific things about his home and culture and just love the pictures he shares. I still can't believe most of them come from a camera phone! What an intelligent, fun, and warm friend he is."
March 27th, 2007
We are connected everywhere,LOL!Im glad that you added me here as one of your friends online.And I`m happy to have a friend like you who lives in a far but beautiul country. :)
Please keep up your good works,cyber and real life.
September 26th, 2006
- Renny B. Amundsen
- November 2005
- Prosgrunn, Norway
- Oslo, Norway
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Sr Advisor
- RennyBA's Terella