I enjoy spending time on the net, but most of all with family and friends. I got my first net account in 1994. Since then, I've searched and explored to find it more and more fascinating and educational.
I met my wife from the US on the net, so you might say I am used to taking advantage of it's opportunities. It started on a news group and expanded from mail to chat. We've now been married almost 10 years
Read more about Norway, our culture, traditions and habits on my blog!
- Share a mood! 9,460 photos, 239 members
- Project Weather 487,255 photos, 78,014 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 2,491,423 photos, 67,376 members
- Beautiful pics from our friends 46,333 photos, 1,319 members
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,583,682 photos, 302,998 members
- VisitNorway 32,345 photos, 1,383 members
- Nature 1,917,696 photos, 63,644 members
- I Love Food Group! 436,039 photos, 25,699 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 491,256 photos, 63,410 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes(no people, no man-made objects) 509,054 photos, 33,027 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 990,115 photos, 67,209 members
- Winter Wonderland 257,700 photos, 23,114 members
- Food Porn 731,027 photos, 56,741 members
- -The Cafe- 804,136 photos, 24,993 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 1,031,207 photos, 42,648 members
- FLOWERS 1,246,896 photos, 97,966 members
- FLICKR NATURE 1,343,528 photos, 24,431 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,311 photos, 42,116 members
- Space and Time 50,599 photos, 6,092 members
- Inspirational Photography 182,622 photos, 9,198 members
- Story Telling Through Images 114,625 photos, 7,623 members
- Love Norway 38,904 photos, 1,384 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 851,967 photos, 60,276 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 214,471 photos, 12,130 members
- Oslo Opera House (Operahus) 4,731 photos, 856 members
- Planet Earth Daily Photo 32,535 photos, 876 members
- Experimentation 138,349 photos, 10,954 members
- We travel the World 859,782 photos, 39,487 members
- Autumn / Fall Colors and Themes 76,299 photos, 7,083 members
- Red Rule 572,751 photos, 48,562 members
- Norway 185,599 photos, 9,914 members
- Scandinavian Delight 132,300 photos, 3,965 members
- The FLICKYS 2014 - (Coming Soon!) 601,949 photos, 18,353 members
"Who can tell about Norway's culture better than Renny?
Despite being a former European, I must admit I did not know much about Nordic countries. I first met Renny though our mutual blogs, and I have been reading him for over a year.
He captures every aspect of life in Norway and enjoy sharing with foreign readers. He is also well-traveled and displays the beauty of parts of the world we are not familiar with, such as the Arctic Circle and Russia.
I must admit, he is a gifted photographer and a great cross-culture blogger! Always a good eye for little daily aspect of life to share, always a good eye as well for landscapes and nature.
Keep up the good work Renny!"
May 27th, 2009
"Renny paints a vivid picture of life in Norway on his blog and his wonderful photos bring this alive even more. He is a nice guy too :-)"
February 16th, 2008
Rowers Mom says:
"Renny is everywhere! I'm fully expecting him to show up on my doorstep any moment now...his blog and photography are tremendous! I'm blessed to have him as my friend!"
November 27th, 2007
"Renny takes terrific pictures. That's it.
Just kidding, there is a lot more to it :-) He takes photos with a purpose AND tell us all about the circumstances (well, maybe not ALL, but almost ;-).
I've enjoyed his blog even more for a long time now and never get disappointed of his well written blog posts and excellent photos describing the beautiful Norway - and other places he goes to.
He is a real networking freak, connecting to all bloggers with the most friendliest and interesting comments, making the contact really worthy :-)
No wonder he was among the first ones to be accepted as an A-Team Cruiser at the Lifecruiser Cyber Cruise!
We've had a lot of fun together and are planning to keep it that way :-P"
June 10th, 2007
"I am delighted to have 'met' Renny in the blogosphere. He has so many interesting things to share about Norway and his enthusiasm is contagious! I've learned a lot of terrific things about his home and culture and just love the pictures he shares. I still can't believe most of them come from a camera phone! What an intelligent, fun, and warm friend he is."
March 27th, 2007
We are connected everywhere,LOL!Im glad that you added me here as one of your friends online.And I`m happy to have a friend like you who lives in a far but beautiul country. :)
Please keep up your good works,cyber and real life.
September 26th, 2006
- Renny B. Amundsen
- November 2005
- Prosgrunn, Norway
- Oslo, Norway
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Sr Advisor
- RennyBA's Terella