Photos of regularjoe (5)
- Project Weather 614,250 photos, 92,603 members
- Professionnal Cycling 35,908 photos, 1,877 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 76,437 photos, 5,263 members
- Bicycle Racing 43,561 photos, 1,997 members
- Nikon - D7000 Users 110,400 photos, 2,557 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 788,866 photos, 28,969 members
- flickRPS 7,128 photos, 138 members
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX Enthusiast Compacts 35,664 photos, 2,322 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 398,166 photos, 103,072 members
- Mountainbiking 16,319 photos, 1,300 members
- Mountain Biking Georgia 325 photos, 44 members
- Structures of the South 35,327 photos, 1,128 members
- Bike198 - Mountain, road and urban biking pictures 2,059 photos, 448 members
- Waterfalls Of North Georgia 2,606 photos, 382 members
- Images of Georgia 23,636 photos, 1,240 members
- Vanishing Beauty - Please read the group description! 86,139 photos, 11,376 members
- Pullman Yard - Atlanta, GA 679 photos, 141 members
- Savannah 20,392 photos, 1,612 members
- Georgia Bridges 857 photos, 128 members
- Photographs of North Georgia (PONG) 16,659 photos, 769 members
- Waterfalls Around the World 102,701 photos, 13,136 members
- Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites 3,237 photos, 537 members
- Singletrackworld- mountain biking photos 9,951 photos, 1,180 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,421 photos, 8,494 members
- ATLANTA PHOTOGRAPHERS GUILD 60,514 photos, 3,537 members
- Smalltown Georgia 7,727 photos, 336 members
- Rail Rider 275,396 photos, 642 members
- I Love Trains 883,755 photos, 17,944 members
- North American Railfanning 143,446 photos, 983 members
- railfans 707,151 photos, 2,368 members
- Small Town America 66,162 photos, 1,350 members
- Abandonded Gas Stations 6,014 photos, 874 members
- League of the Empty Chair : Interestingly Out Of Place !!! 17,165 photos, 18,205 members
- Lou-ah-ville (The Louisville group) 24,418 photos, 1,075 members
- Railroads 433,262 photos, 7,603 members
- Railroad Bridges 25,008 photos, 2,087 members
- Strobist.com 602,399 photos, 123,468 members
- Nikon D80 Users 591,487 photos, 23,808 members
- Smoky and Blue Ridge Mountains 17,689 photos, 897 members
- Landscape 1,052,103 photos, 101,712 members
- Mayberry, RFD - rural places, rural lives 67,965 photos, 1,744 members
- Roswell, GA 1,500 photos, 88 members
- Big Creek Greenway 40 photos, 26 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 761 photos, 131 members
- Deep South Nature Pictures - SC, GA, AL, FL, MS, LA 44,986 photos, 1,140 members
- Utata 460,764 photos, 28,485 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,535,766 photos, 122,528 members
- - I LOVE NATURE - 2,960,469 photos, 70,035 members
- Fading America 107,139 photos, 2,614 members
- all things rusty 31,831 photos, 1,573 members
August 4th, 2007
"Flickr is huge and so is Joe. Joe has for me brought flickr down to a personal level and I love that aspect of his photos and his sharing!
Joe is an outstanding photographer and writer, his varied samples of life makes me laugh and cry. His talent will not go undiscovered!"
November 17th, 2006
"Joe’s images are spectacular.
They are rare. You know- sometimes you see a gorgeous image, that could have been done by any one of a number of artists. Joe’s images have that undeniable Joe-ness. My favorite Joe images are his emotional landscapes, and his physical landscapes. Both make you feel like you are right there, in the frame. Which can be terrifying, inspiring and magical.
And from the deepest part of my heart, I am grateful for Joe’s courage."
October 2nd, 2006
"Joe has that rare ability to perfectly capture nature at it's most beautiful, and the eye to find it everywhere he goes. He also finds the beauty in less common places, and subjects. What i admire most about his work though, is his unflinching honesty, and willingness to show his pain in his self portraits. They are inspiring, painful, and hit like a punch to the gut."
September 14th, 2006
"i'm a recent convert to joe's stream (it was his penchant for orange that pulled me in) and i'm now a devout devotee. his ability to open himself up, showing the spirit and life and pain and fear and hope and struggle and wonder and shit and beauty, is humbling and inspirational. he is quintessentially human, and in a very short time has become one of my favorite examples of the species.
he's also a fucking phenomenal photographer."
July 28th, 2006
Linda B (Wine Diva) says:
"Joe's images evoke strong emotions within the viewer: amazement, awe, sadness, compassion, anger, calmness, serenity, happiness, guilt...his images are definitely powerful. He's a brave individual for sharing his struggles with us. I look at his photos and am most times at a loss for words. He has an undeniable talent and I, for one, am grateful that he shares his soul."
June 20th, 2006
"Joe's images are beautiful, sure, that's what makes me look. But what makes me stay is the fact that his images are, at turns, wrenching, powerful, thought-provoking, gentle, loving, and always -- always -- honest. Whether his subject is his family, or a flower, or himself, Joe creates in such a way that it transports me right into the moment that the shutter clicked and makes me feel what I see. Without a doubt, he is gifted, but beyond that, his work is a gift."
June 16th, 2006
"Joe is a wonderful photogapher and person. He sees things in objects and people that most would pass over. I really do not understand how he can capture what he is feeling so well in his photographs. His descriptions are wonderful and true. I do not think Joe knows how amazing his photos are."
June 12th, 2006
"Joe's raw confrontations with his inner demons are painful and powerful, and coupled with some of the most hauntingly beautiful images I have seen. Does he suffer for his art? Or does he create art because he suffers? Maybe some of both. But his images make me want to be a better photographer and he makes me want to be a better person."
May 25th, 2006
"Joe has an uncanny knack for finding beauty in the world, and the ability to capture it in photographs and share it with the rest of us. My heart grows three sizes each time I see one of his pictures; I hope one day it will be as big as his."
May 24th, 2006
J. Star says:
"Regularjoe's photos are anything but regular; he has a great eye for composition and the technical know-how to turn an average scene into something extraordinary. His long-exposure shots are particularly gorgeous. I'm glad to have found him on Flickr!"
February 2nd, 2006
- December 2005
- Erie, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- regularjoe photography