Photos of regularjoe (5)
- Project Weather 638,758 photos, 94,183 members
- Professionnal Cycling 31,612 photos, 1,809 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 73,327 photos, 5,261 members
- Bicycle Racing 44,223 photos, 1,992 members
- Nikon - D7000 Users 107,378 photos, 2,545 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 771,701 photos, 28,578 members
- Once was home 83,387 photos, 2,768 members
- flickRPS 6,401 photos, 140 members
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX Enthusiast Compacts 36,394 photos, 2,364 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 406,756 photos, 105,129 members
- Mountainbiking 15,210 photos, 1,241 members
- Mountain Biking Georgia 318 photos, 39 members
- Structures of the South 33,284 photos, 1,120 members
- Bike198 - Mountain, road and urban biking pictures 2,061 photos, 453 members
- Waterfalls Of North Georgia 2,266 photos, 352 members
- Images of Georgia 21,313 photos, 1,181 members
- Vanishing Beauty - Please read the group description! 82,871 photos, 11,447 members
- Pullman Yard - Atlanta, GA 671 photos, 137 members
- Savannah 19,634 photos, 1,575 members
- Georgia Bridges 809 photos, 120 members
- Photographs of North Georgia (PONG) 15,705 photos, 757 members
- Waterfalls Around the World 95,701 photos, 12,818 members
- Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites 3,275 photos, 540 members
- Singletrackworld- mountain biking photos 9,577 photos, 1,181 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,713 photos, 8,216 members
- ATLANTA PHOTOGRAPHERS GUILD 58,252 photos, 3,419 members
- Smalltown Georgia 7,305 photos, 323 members
- Rail Rider 237,198 photos, 624 members
- I Love Trains 687,683 photos, 17,228 members
- North American Railfanning 108,524 photos, 831 members
- railfans 572,884 photos, 2,014 members
- Small Town America 57,011 photos, 1,308 members
- Abandonded Gas Stations 5,655 photos, 834 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 16,843 photos, 17,950 members
- Lou-ah-ville (The Louisville group) 23,482 photos, 1,062 members
- Railroads 356,944 photos, 7,297 members
- Railroad Bridges 22,053 photos, 2,043 members
- Strobist.com 608,686 photos, 124,072 members
- Nikon D80 Users 599,727 photos, 24,055 members
- Smoky and Blue Ridge Mountains 16,032 photos, 847 members
- Landscape 1,057,534 photos, 101,027 members
- Mayberry, RFD - rural places, rural lives 66,332 photos, 1,755 members
- Roswell, GA 1,066 photos, 87 members
- Big Creek Greenway 40 photos, 25 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 767 photos, 128 members
- Deep South Nature Pictures - SC, GA, AL, FL, MS, LA 42,769 photos, 1,107 members
- Utata 459,084 photos, 27,937 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,464,481 photos, 119,503 members
- - I LOVE NATURE - 2,263,978 photos, 59,358 members
- Fading America 97,554 photos, 2,531 members
August 4th, 2007
"Flickr is huge and so is Joe. Joe has for me brought flickr down to a personal level and I love that aspect of his photos and his sharing!
Joe is an outstanding photographer and writer, his varied samples of life makes me laugh and cry. His talent will not go undiscovered!"
November 17th, 2006
"Joe’s images are spectacular.
They are rare. You know- sometimes you see a gorgeous image, that could have been done by any one of a number of artists. Joe’s images have that undeniable Joe-ness. My favorite Joe images are his emotional landscapes, and his physical landscapes. Both make you feel like you are right there, in the frame. Which can be terrifying, inspiring and magical.
And from the deepest part of my heart, I am grateful for Joe’s courage."
October 2nd, 2006
"Joe has that rare ability to perfectly capture nature at it's most beautiful, and the eye to find it everywhere he goes. He also finds the beauty in less common places, and subjects. What i admire most about his work though, is his unflinching honesty, and willingness to show his pain in his self portraits. They are inspiring, painful, and hit like a punch to the gut."
September 14th, 2006
"i'm a recent convert to joe's stream (it was his penchant for orange that pulled me in) and i'm now a devout devotee. his ability to open himself up, showing the spirit and life and pain and fear and hope and struggle and wonder and shit and beauty, is humbling and inspirational. he is quintessentially human, and in a very short time has become one of my favorite examples of the species.
he's also a fucking phenomenal photographer."
July 28th, 2006
Linda B (Wine Diva) says:
"Joe's images evoke strong emotions within the viewer: amazement, awe, sadness, compassion, anger, calmness, serenity, happiness, guilt...his images are definitely powerful. He's a brave individual for sharing his struggles with us. I look at his photos and am most times at a loss for words. He has an undeniable talent and I, for one, am grateful that he shares his soul."
June 20th, 2006
"Joe's images are beautiful, sure, that's what makes me look. But what makes me stay is the fact that his images are, at turns, wrenching, powerful, thought-provoking, gentle, loving, and always -- always -- honest. Whether his subject is his family, or a flower, or himself, Joe creates in such a way that it transports me right into the moment that the shutter clicked and makes me feel what I see. Without a doubt, he is gifted, but beyond that, his work is a gift."
June 16th, 2006
"Joe is a wonderful photogapher and person. He sees things in objects and people that most would pass over. I really do not understand how he can capture what he is feeling so well in his photographs. His descriptions are wonderful and true. I do not think Joe knows how amazing his photos are."
June 12th, 2006
"Joe's raw confrontations with his inner demons are painful and powerful, and coupled with some of the most hauntingly beautiful images I have seen. Does he suffer for his art? Or does he create art because he suffers? Maybe some of both. But his images make me want to be a better photographer and he makes me want to be a better person."
May 25th, 2006
"Joe has an uncanny knack for finding beauty in the world, and the ability to capture it in photographs and share it with the rest of us. My heart grows three sizes each time I see one of his pictures; I hope one day it will be as big as his."
May 24th, 2006
J. Star says:
"Regularjoe's photos are anything but regular; he has a great eye for composition and the technical know-how to turn an average scene into something extraordinary. His long-exposure shots are particularly gorgeous. I'm glad to have found him on Flickr!"
February 2nd, 2006
- December 2005
- Erie, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- regularjoe photography