Photos of regularjoe (5)
- Project Weather 627,600 photos, 93,248 members
- Professionnal Cycling 36,752 photos, 1,874 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 76,328 photos, 5,269 members
- Bicycle Racing 45,547 photos, 2,007 members
- Nikon - D7000 Users 110,855 photos, 2,574 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 797,020 photos, 28,966 members
- flickRPS 6,999 photos, 139 members
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX Enthusiast Compacts 37,068 photos, 2,332 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 401,860 photos, 103,609 members
- Mountainbiking 16,166 photos, 1,305 members
- Mountain Biking Georgia 329 photos, 42 members
- Structures of the South 35,154 photos, 1,127 members
- Bike198 - Mountain, road and urban biking pictures 2,147 photos, 453 members
- Waterfalls Of North Georgia 2,540 photos, 377 members
- Images of Georgia 23,305 photos, 1,228 members
- Vanishing Beauty - Please read the group description! 86,291 photos, 11,396 members
- Pullman Yard - Atlanta, GA 683 photos, 141 members
- Savannah 20,266 photos, 1,608 members
- Georgia Bridges 844 photos, 125 members
- Photographs of North Georgia (PONG) 16,497 photos, 768 members
- Waterfalls Around the World 102,844 photos, 13,100 members
- Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites 3,264 photos, 535 members
- Singletrackworld- mountain biking photos 9,939 photos, 1,188 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,588 photos, 8,456 members
- ATLANTA PHOTOGRAPHERS GUILD 60,367 photos, 3,516 members
- Smalltown Georgia 7,697 photos, 331 members
- Rail Rider 267,172 photos, 636 members
- I Love Trains 848,288 photos, 17,834 members
- North American Railfanning 137,070 photos, 950 members
- railfans 680,117 photos, 2,297 members
- Small Town America 65,119 photos, 1,356 members
- Abandonded Gas Stations 5,966 photos, 869 members
- League of the Empty Chair : Interestingly Out Of Place !!! 17,264 photos, 18,204 members
- Lou-ah-ville (The Louisville group) 24,324 photos, 1,071 members
- Railroads 419,048 photos, 7,556 members
- Railroad Bridges 24,624 photos, 2,088 members
- Strobist.com 606,501 photos, 123,760 members
- Nikon D80 Users 598,776 photos, 23,870 members
- Smoky and Blue Ridge Mountains 17,948 photos, 886 members
- Landscape 1,058,555 photos, 101,937 members
- Mayberry, RFD - rural places, rural lives 69,452 photos, 1,748 members
- Roswell, GA 1,398 photos, 87 members
- Big Creek Greenway 40 photos, 26 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 761 photos, 129 members
- Deep South Nature Pictures - SC, GA, AL, FL, MS, LA 44,749 photos, 1,138 members
- Utata 466,955 photos, 28,473 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Minimalism *OPEN* 4,575,978 photos, 122,212 members
- - I LOVE NATURE - 2,889,510 photos, 68,393 members
- Fading America 106,419 photos, 2,611 members
- all things rusty 31,959 photos, 1,575 members
August 4th, 2007
"Flickr is huge and so is Joe. Joe has for me brought flickr down to a personal level and I love that aspect of his photos and his sharing!
Joe is an outstanding photographer and writer, his varied samples of life makes me laugh and cry. His talent will not go undiscovered!"
November 17th, 2006
"Joe’s images are spectacular.
They are rare. You know- sometimes you see a gorgeous image, that could have been done by any one of a number of artists. Joe’s images have that undeniable Joe-ness. My favorite Joe images are his emotional landscapes, and his physical landscapes. Both make you feel like you are right there, in the frame. Which can be terrifying, inspiring and magical.
And from the deepest part of my heart, I am grateful for Joe’s courage."
October 2nd, 2006
"Joe has that rare ability to perfectly capture nature at it's most beautiful, and the eye to find it everywhere he goes. He also finds the beauty in less common places, and subjects. What i admire most about his work though, is his unflinching honesty, and willingness to show his pain in his self portraits. They are inspiring, painful, and hit like a punch to the gut."
September 14th, 2006
"i'm a recent convert to joe's stream (it was his penchant for orange that pulled me in) and i'm now a devout devotee. his ability to open himself up, showing the spirit and life and pain and fear and hope and struggle and wonder and shit and beauty, is humbling and inspirational. he is quintessentially human, and in a very short time has become one of my favorite examples of the species.
he's also a fucking phenomenal photographer."
July 28th, 2006
Linda B (Wine Diva) says:
"Joe's images evoke strong emotions within the viewer: amazement, awe, sadness, compassion, anger, calmness, serenity, happiness, guilt...his images are definitely powerful. He's a brave individual for sharing his struggles with us. I look at his photos and am most times at a loss for words. He has an undeniable talent and I, for one, am grateful that he shares his soul."
June 20th, 2006
"Joe's images are beautiful, sure, that's what makes me look. But what makes me stay is the fact that his images are, at turns, wrenching, powerful, thought-provoking, gentle, loving, and always -- always -- honest. Whether his subject is his family, or a flower, or himself, Joe creates in such a way that it transports me right into the moment that the shutter clicked and makes me feel what I see. Without a doubt, he is gifted, but beyond that, his work is a gift."
June 16th, 2006
"Joe is a wonderful photogapher and person. He sees things in objects and people that most would pass over. I really do not understand how he can capture what he is feeling so well in his photographs. His descriptions are wonderful and true. I do not think Joe knows how amazing his photos are."
June 12th, 2006
"Joe's raw confrontations with his inner demons are painful and powerful, and coupled with some of the most hauntingly beautiful images I have seen. Does he suffer for his art? Or does he create art because he suffers? Maybe some of both. But his images make me want to be a better photographer and he makes me want to be a better person."
May 25th, 2006
"Joe has an uncanny knack for finding beauty in the world, and the ability to capture it in photographs and share it with the rest of us. My heart grows three sizes each time I see one of his pictures; I hope one day it will be as big as his."
May 24th, 2006
J. Star says:
"Regularjoe's photos are anything but regular; he has a great eye for composition and the technical know-how to turn an average scene into something extraordinary. His long-exposure shots are particularly gorgeous. I'm glad to have found him on Flickr!"
February 2nd, 2006
- December 2005
- Erie, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- regularjoe photography