Photos of regularjoe (5)
- Project Weather 630,685 photos, 93,628 members
- Professionnal Cycling 34,247 photos, 1,851 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 75,226 photos, 5,268 members
- Bicycle Racing 44,890 photos, 1,997 members
- Nikon - D7000 Users 110,650 photos, 2,577 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 791,179 photos, 28,901 members
- flickRPS 6,732 photos, 141 members
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX Enthusiast Compacts 36,816 photos, 2,340 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 403,248 photos, 104,115 members
- Mountainbiking 15,824 photos, 1,287 members
- Mountain Biking Georgia 329 photos, 42 members
- Structures of the South 34,563 photos, 1,131 members
- Bike198 - Mountain, road and urban biking pictures 2,129 photos, 454 members
- Waterfalls Of North Georgia 2,478 photos, 366 members
- Images of Georgia 22,662 photos, 1,217 members
- Vanishing Beauty - Please read the group description! 85,366 photos, 11,423 members
- Pullman Yard - Atlanta, GA 684 photos, 140 members
- Savannah 20,085 photos, 1,596 members
- Georgia Bridges 834 photos, 124 members
- Photographs of North Georgia (PONG) 16,305 photos, 762 members
- Waterfalls Around the World 100,731 photos, 13,046 members
- Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites 3,268 photos, 536 members
- Singletrackworld- mountain biking photos 9,805 photos, 1,180 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,641 photos, 8,418 members
- ATLANTA PHOTOGRAPHERS GUILD 60,010 photos, 3,487 members
- Smalltown Georgia 7,611 photos, 330 members
- Rail Rider 257,143 photos, 633 members
- I Love Trains 785,503 photos, 17,668 members
- North American Railfanning 128,790 photos, 913 members
- railfans 642,990 photos, 2,228 members
- Small Town America 62,432 photos, 1,345 members
- Abandonded Gas Stations 5,849 photos, 859 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 17,138 photos, 18,143 members
- Lou-ah-ville (The Louisville group) 24,013 photos, 1,063 members
- Railroads 403,077 photos, 7,479 members
- Railroad Bridges 23,819 photos, 2,082 members
- Strobist.com 607,683 photos, 123,865 members
- Nikon D80 Users 598,610 photos, 23,927 members
- Smoky and Blue Ridge Mountains 17,370 photos, 877 members
- Landscape 1,084,478 photos, 101,705 members
- Mayberry, RFD - rural places, rural lives 68,307 photos, 1,748 members
- Roswell, GA 1,305 photos, 87 members
- Big Creek Greenway 40 photos, 26 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 769 photos, 131 members
- Deep South Nature Pictures - SC, GA, AL, FL, MS, LA 43,920 photos, 1,126 members
- Utata 463,458 photos, 28,320 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portraits *OPEN* 4,533,466 photos, 121,788 members
- - I LOVE NATURE - 2,687,215 photos, 66,129 members
- Fading America 104,337 photos, 2,604 members
- all things rusty 31,408 photos, 1,564 members
August 4th, 2007
"Flickr is huge and so is Joe. Joe has for me brought flickr down to a personal level and I love that aspect of his photos and his sharing!
Joe is an outstanding photographer and writer, his varied samples of life makes me laugh and cry. His talent will not go undiscovered!"
November 17th, 2006
"Joe’s images are spectacular.
They are rare. You know- sometimes you see a gorgeous image, that could have been done by any one of a number of artists. Joe’s images have that undeniable Joe-ness. My favorite Joe images are his emotional landscapes, and his physical landscapes. Both make you feel like you are right there, in the frame. Which can be terrifying, inspiring and magical.
And from the deepest part of my heart, I am grateful for Joe’s courage."
October 2nd, 2006
"Joe has that rare ability to perfectly capture nature at it's most beautiful, and the eye to find it everywhere he goes. He also finds the beauty in less common places, and subjects. What i admire most about his work though, is his unflinching honesty, and willingness to show his pain in his self portraits. They are inspiring, painful, and hit like a punch to the gut."
September 14th, 2006
"i'm a recent convert to joe's stream (it was his penchant for orange that pulled me in) and i'm now a devout devotee. his ability to open himself up, showing the spirit and life and pain and fear and hope and struggle and wonder and shit and beauty, is humbling and inspirational. he is quintessentially human, and in a very short time has become one of my favorite examples of the species.
he's also a fucking phenomenal photographer."
July 28th, 2006
Linda B (Wine Diva) says:
"Joe's images evoke strong emotions within the viewer: amazement, awe, sadness, compassion, anger, calmness, serenity, happiness, guilt...his images are definitely powerful. He's a brave individual for sharing his struggles with us. I look at his photos and am most times at a loss for words. He has an undeniable talent and I, for one, am grateful that he shares his soul."
June 20th, 2006
"Joe's images are beautiful, sure, that's what makes me look. But what makes me stay is the fact that his images are, at turns, wrenching, powerful, thought-provoking, gentle, loving, and always -- always -- honest. Whether his subject is his family, or a flower, or himself, Joe creates in such a way that it transports me right into the moment that the shutter clicked and makes me feel what I see. Without a doubt, he is gifted, but beyond that, his work is a gift."
June 16th, 2006
"Joe is a wonderful photogapher and person. He sees things in objects and people that most would pass over. I really do not understand how he can capture what he is feeling so well in his photographs. His descriptions are wonderful and true. I do not think Joe knows how amazing his photos are."
June 12th, 2006
"Joe's raw confrontations with his inner demons are painful and powerful, and coupled with some of the most hauntingly beautiful images I have seen. Does he suffer for his art? Or does he create art because he suffers? Maybe some of both. But his images make me want to be a better photographer and he makes me want to be a better person."
May 25th, 2006
"Joe has an uncanny knack for finding beauty in the world, and the ability to capture it in photographs and share it with the rest of us. My heart grows three sizes each time I see one of his pictures; I hope one day it will be as big as his."
May 24th, 2006
J. Star says:
"Regularjoe's photos are anything but regular; he has a great eye for composition and the technical know-how to turn an average scene into something extraordinary. His long-exposure shots are particularly gorgeous. I'm glad to have found him on Flickr!"
February 2nd, 2006
- December 2005
- Erie, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- regularjoe photography