Photos of regularjoe (5)
- Project Weather 635,769 photos, 94,044 members
- Professionnal Cycling 33,351 photos, 1,844 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 74,309 photos, 5,268 members
- Bicycle Racing 45,045 photos, 1,998 members
- Nikon - D7000 Users 109,649 photos, 2,561 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 786,129 photos, 28,736 members
- flickRPS 6,613 photos, 140 members
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX Enthusiast Compacts 36,712 photos, 2,355 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 405,002 photos, 104,623 members
- Mountainbiking 15,591 photos, 1,267 members
- Mountain Biking Georgia 324 photos, 40 members
- Structures of the South 34,195 photos, 1,126 members
- Bike198 - Mountain, road and urban biking pictures 2,111 photos, 454 members
- Waterfalls Of North Georgia 2,377 photos, 359 members
- Images of Georgia 22,072 photos, 1,198 members
- Vanishing Beauty - Please read the group description! 84,744 photos, 11,446 members
- Pullman Yard - Atlanta, GA 684 photos, 140 members
- Savannah 19,774 photos, 1,584 members
- Georgia Bridges 827 photos, 121 members
- Photographs of North Georgia (PONG) 15,987 photos, 763 members
- Waterfalls Around the World 99,031 photos, 13,017 members
- Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites 3,275 photos, 540 members
- Singletrackworld- mountain biking photos 9,690 photos, 1,182 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,689 photos, 8,353 members
- ATLANTA PHOTOGRAPHERS GUILD 59,036 photos, 3,457 members
- Smalltown Georgia 7,438 photos, 326 members
- Rail Rider 251,736 photos, 638 members
- I Love Trains 732,004 photos, 17,462 members
- North American Railfanning 118,898 photos, 871 members
- railfans 616,253 photos, 2,142 members
- Small Town America 60,326 photos, 1,329 members
- Abandonded Gas Stations 5,752 photos, 847 members
- League of the Empty Chair (interestingly Out Of Place) 17,028 photos, 18,030 members
- Lou-ah-ville (The Louisville group) 23,684 photos, 1,063 members
- Railroads 384,351 photos, 7,410 members
- Railroad Bridges 22,941 photos, 2,061 members
- Strobist.com 608,237 photos, 124,006 members
- Nikon D80 Users 600,248 photos, 24,015 members
- Smoky and Blue Ridge Mountains 16,759 photos, 865 members
- Landscape 1,073,857 photos, 101,291 members
- Mayberry, RFD - rural places, rural lives 67,201 photos, 1,753 members
- Roswell, GA 1,201 photos, 87 members
- Big Creek Greenway 40 photos, 25 members
- -=broken but not destroyed=- 770 photos, 129 members
- Deep South Nature Pictures - SC, GA, AL, FL, MS, LA 43,360 photos, 1,128 members
- Utata 461,470 photos, 28,178 members
- The World Through My Eyes - TGIF *OPEN* 4,589,269 photos, 121,062 members
- - I LOVE NATURE - 2,502,789 photos, 63,247 members
- Fading America 101,704 photos, 2,564 members
- all things rusty 30,925 photos, 1,554 members
August 4th, 2007
"Flickr is huge and so is Joe. Joe has for me brought flickr down to a personal level and I love that aspect of his photos and his sharing!
Joe is an outstanding photographer and writer, his varied samples of life makes me laugh and cry. His talent will not go undiscovered!"
November 17th, 2006
"Joe’s images are spectacular.
They are rare. You know- sometimes you see a gorgeous image, that could have been done by any one of a number of artists. Joe’s images have that undeniable Joe-ness. My favorite Joe images are his emotional landscapes, and his physical landscapes. Both make you feel like you are right there, in the frame. Which can be terrifying, inspiring and magical.
And from the deepest part of my heart, I am grateful for Joe’s courage."
October 2nd, 2006
"Joe has that rare ability to perfectly capture nature at it's most beautiful, and the eye to find it everywhere he goes. He also finds the beauty in less common places, and subjects. What i admire most about his work though, is his unflinching honesty, and willingness to show his pain in his self portraits. They are inspiring, painful, and hit like a punch to the gut."
September 14th, 2006
"i'm a recent convert to joe's stream (it was his penchant for orange that pulled me in) and i'm now a devout devotee. his ability to open himself up, showing the spirit and life and pain and fear and hope and struggle and wonder and shit and beauty, is humbling and inspirational. he is quintessentially human, and in a very short time has become one of my favorite examples of the species.
he's also a fucking phenomenal photographer."
July 28th, 2006
Linda B (Wine Diva) says:
"Joe's images evoke strong emotions within the viewer: amazement, awe, sadness, compassion, anger, calmness, serenity, happiness, guilt...his images are definitely powerful. He's a brave individual for sharing his struggles with us. I look at his photos and am most times at a loss for words. He has an undeniable talent and I, for one, am grateful that he shares his soul."
June 20th, 2006
"Joe's images are beautiful, sure, that's what makes me look. But what makes me stay is the fact that his images are, at turns, wrenching, powerful, thought-provoking, gentle, loving, and always -- always -- honest. Whether his subject is his family, or a flower, or himself, Joe creates in such a way that it transports me right into the moment that the shutter clicked and makes me feel what I see. Without a doubt, he is gifted, but beyond that, his work is a gift."
June 16th, 2006
"Joe is a wonderful photogapher and person. He sees things in objects and people that most would pass over. I really do not understand how he can capture what he is feeling so well in his photographs. His descriptions are wonderful and true. I do not think Joe knows how amazing his photos are."
June 12th, 2006
"Joe's raw confrontations with his inner demons are painful and powerful, and coupled with some of the most hauntingly beautiful images I have seen. Does he suffer for his art? Or does he create art because he suffers? Maybe some of both. But his images make me want to be a better photographer and he makes me want to be a better person."
May 25th, 2006
"Joe has an uncanny knack for finding beauty in the world, and the ability to capture it in photographs and share it with the rest of us. My heart grows three sizes each time I see one of his pictures; I hope one day it will be as big as his."
May 24th, 2006
J. Star says:
"Regularjoe's photos are anything but regular; he has a great eye for composition and the technical know-how to turn an average scene into something extraordinary. His long-exposure shots are particularly gorgeous. I'm glad to have found him on Flickr!"
February 2nd, 2006
- December 2005
- Erie, PA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- regularjoe photography