Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/RebeccaKnowlesPhotographer
Rebecca Knowles (Previously known as Rebecca Parker Photography) is a photographer Based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England and has been a photographer for almost a decade. Self taught, but from an artistic family, her main influences have been drawn from the classical arts from an early age.
Rebecca’s natural flair for photography and photoshop was recognised early on in her career. Her work is published and in numerous magazines and books throughout the world. She has written ‘how to’ articles and been a contributor to leading photography and photoshop magazines.
Rebecca has covered most kinds of photography assignments, worked as a retoucher and has also led photography workshops and classes for colleges and groups, but her specialism is now Fashion and Portraiture.
An Equity member, Rebecca is no stranger to either side of the lens!
Rebecca has a deep fascination with history, psychology and nature from which she draws her inspiration.
Working from a home studio in central Leamington Spa and outdoor locations nearby, Rebecca can provide captivating portraits for Fashion, Actors, Models, Individuals, Business People, PR, Entrepreneurs, Writers, Musicians and Groups. For example;
Business and Corporate Portraits, LinkedIn Profiles.
Model Portfolios, Model Test Shoots.
Dating Profile Images.
Couple Shots and Engagement Shoots.
Rebecca covers photography assignments in the West Midlands region. Rebecca can provide photography services in and around, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Lichfield, Solihull, Birmingham, Oxford, Coventry, Stratford Upon Avon, Leicester, Worcester, Cheltenham, Northampton. Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands. Rebecca can photograph on site or from her home studio in Warwickshire.
- 100 Strangers 47,250 photos, 10,920 members
- Portrait Stars 2,545 photos, 111 members
- Technique 199 photos, 16,307 members
- ◇Group with Ҽxperience◆ 2,835,554 photos, 339,296 members
- Presetting Lightroom 77,228 photos, 12,957 members
- Wedding Photography | The Business of Aesthetics 14,351 photos, 1,544 members
- I brake for bokeh and presets 1,495 photos, 538 members
- Photolove Magazine 9,544 photos, 428 members
- Tintypes, ambrotypes, Wet-plate Collodion photographs 12,201 photos, 2,070 members
- Vintage Victorian 16,564 photos, 845 members
- 100 years old 29,557 photos, 6,375 members
- Friends of Fotofilia Studio (Birmingham UK) 5,035 photos, 169 members
- Guardian Camera Club 26,581 photos, 13,115 members
- Gorgeous Handmade Crowns and Tiaras 585 photos, 242 members
- Gargoyles, Grotesques And Angels 33,538 photos, 5,391 members
- urban explorers 242,414 photos, 9,385 members
- ~ The Incredible Lightness of Being ~ (Levitation Photos) 1,482 photos, 690 members
- Midland Strobists 3,304 photos, 222 members
- Castles,Palaces,Manor houses,Cottages - Post 1 Award 2 / Sweeper 34,384 photos, 2,804 members
- SWPP & BPPA Members Group 1,092 photos, 114 members
- MegaMegaMega Fashion 3,571 photos, 3,200 members
- Rural Decay 207,407 photos, 38,655 members
- Love Farm life in England 61 photos, 22 members
- The Midlands 69,729 photos, 775 members
- YOUR STAFFORDSHIRE 4,697 photos, 131 members
- Staffordshire 39,422 photos, 1,188 members
- Lichfield Flickr Meet 28 photos, 20 members
- Exceptional Graphic/Photo Art Admins Invite P1/A1 Sweeper active 3,429 photos, 1,033 members
- NATIONAL TRUST and all great houses(inside and outside) and the 25,514 photos, 865 members
- EYE ZOOM ! ESTHETIQUE ! ( INVITE ONLY) 30,045 photos, 5,780 members
- WANE Magazine 813 photos, 1,250 members
- The Oracle of Beauty/50 Faves 11,588 photos, 575 members
- Beth Armsheimer Textures 448 photos, 424 members
- Found Photos 21,938 photos, 608 members
- The Light Painters Society 434,649 photos, 15,952 members
- Written Light - Wales 716 photos, 76 members
- ColoursMag 3,990 photos, 441 members
- Fashion Photography / Wales 175 photos, 172 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 54,674 photos, 6,990 members
- ! love my dog(s) 321,272 photos, 18,358 members
- Fashion Photography UK 14,602 photos, 627 members
- Burry Port 243 photos, 27 members
- flickrpelroig/pelirrojo/redhair 1,417 photos, 269 members
- Masterpieces of Portrait Art 4,242 photos, 1,903 members
- All Those Birds ~Post 1 Comment 2!~ 19,049 photos, 875 members
- IdeaFixa 9,631 photos, 2,669 members
- Masters of Photoshop (Sólo fotos invitadas~ Invited photos only 1,067 photos, 698 members
- The Textured Landscape (Quality Texturing Only) 15,559 photos, 1,815 members
- Redhead 28,601 photos, 5,044 members
- Adobe PhotoShop Creations 229,842 photos, 16,926 members
Montbard Photography says:
"Rebecca presented examples of her photography/art work at Fotofilia Studio and delivered an insight about her techniques.
A thorough professional who engaged with an enthusiastic group. Admirable work and a tireless talent."
September 11th, 2012
"I came across Rebecca's photo stream one evening and i felt compelled to look at every single one of her photos. I was so intrigued and inspired. Her visions of beauty and fashion mixed with fantasy and magic, are just the right combination. A truly creative and talented photographer, with a stream that is an absolute pleasure to look through :)"
March 19th, 2010
Delete Please says:
"Rebecca's work is unique and inspirational. Her photographs give off so much energy. I am so glad I came across her work!"
December 12th, 2008
"love love love"
December 4th, 2008
Lucia Holm says:
"The thought that anyone so wonderfully talented thinks I'm "amazing" sends chills down my spine!
Every photo is absolute perfection--the colors, the space...gasp!"
October 15th, 2008
Aurore Guillot says:
"great work! Looking forward to more photographs from you."
September 6th, 2008
Nick Creevy says:
"Rebecca has a truly amazing vintage style to her photography along with a creative eye with texture usage, very inspirational photographer!"
September 5th, 2008
Roger Mann says:
"When I grow up I want to be able to use Photoshop like Rebecca - she's horribly good!"
August 21st, 2008
Yuliya Libkina says:
"Absolutely stunning and creative works.
Dreamy and wonderful creations got my attention in an instant.
Rebecca is a real artist.
I am totally in love with her style!
Will be looking forward to new masterpieces!"
July 1st, 2008
Dave McNally says:
"I first saw Rebecca's outstanding artwork at Photoshop Creative magazine's web site, then I saw it in Photoshop User Magazine and now on Flickr! She is jaw-dropping creative. I really enjoy the results and cannot wait to see and learn more from her! :)"
January 26th, 2008
The Crump Effect says:
"Rebecca Parker has some brilliant work. Her use of color and composition is intelligent and surreal. Fantastical and Beautiful Work. Painting with colours and emotion I think she will definitely go far with her future endeavors. Check out her work. I am sure you will enjoy it!!!"
December 13th, 2007
Domen Colja says:
"Been captured and captivated by the beauty and artistic consciousness this artist holds in her technically top-notch photos from the minute I first saw her postings.
A true master of her craft, Rebecca exhibits one of the best portfolios available on flickr (and probably way beyond it). Recommending each one of her superb works, an artist as she is cannot be ignored.
August 24th, 2007
"I have not known Rebecca very long but I have admired her works of incredible images on flickr daily. She is one of the standards as an artist, her talent never seems to amaze me no matter how many times I look at her artwork it is phonominal. Visit her site it's breathtaking!
August 23rd, 2007
- July 2007
- Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Female and Taken