Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/RebeccaKnowlesPhotographer
Rebecca Knowles (Previously known as Rebecca Parker Photography) is a photographer Based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England and has been a photographer for almost a decade. Self taught, but from an artistic family, her main influences have been drawn from the classical arts from an early age.
Rebecca’s natural flair for photography and photoshop was recognised early on in her career. Her work is published and in numerous magazines and books throughout the world. She has written ‘how to’ articles and been a contributor to leading photography and photoshop magazines.
Rebecca has covered most kinds of photography assignments, worked as a retoucher and has also led photography workshops and classes for colleges and groups, but her specialism is now Fashion and Portraiture.
An Equity member, Rebecca is no stranger to either side of the lens!
Rebecca has a deep fascination with history, psychology and nature from which she draws her inspiration.
Working from a home studio in central Leamington Spa and outdoor locations nearby, Rebecca can provide captivating portraits for Fashion, Actors, Models, Individuals, Business People, PR, Entrepreneurs, Writers, Musicians and Groups. For example;
Business and Corporate Portraits, LinkedIn Profiles.
Model Portfolios, Model Test Shoots.
Dating Profile Images.
Couple Shots and Engagement Shoots.
Rebecca covers photography assignments in the West Midlands region. Rebecca can provide photography services in and around, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Lichfield, Solihull, Birmingham, Oxford, Coventry, Stratford Upon Avon, Leicester, Worcester, Cheltenham, Northampton. Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands. Rebecca can photograph on site or from her home studio in Warwickshire.
- 100 Strangers 47,431 photos, 11,013 members
- Portrait Stars 2,544 photos, 111 members
- Technique 197 photos, 16,306 members
- ◇Group wi†h Ҽxperience◆ 2,889,505 photos, 350,961 members
- Presetting Lightroom 79,540 photos, 13,059 members
- Wedding Photography | The Business of Aesthetics 14,636 photos, 1,576 members
- I brake for bokeh and presets 1,505 photos, 537 members
- Photolove Magazine 10,145 photos, 440 members
- Tintypes, ambrotypes, Wet-plate Collodion photographs 12,311 photos, 2,085 members
- Vintage Victorian 16,645 photos, 849 members
- 100 years old 29,763 photos, 6,380 members
- Friends of Fotofilia Studio (Birmingham UK) 5,070 photos, 169 members
- Guardian Camera Club 26,585 photos, 13,096 members
- Gorgeous Handmade Crowns and Tiaras 585 photos, 241 members
- Gargoyles, Grotesques And Angels 33,695 photos, 5,411 members
- urban explorers 246,446 photos, 9,476 members
- ~ The Incredible Lightness of Being ~ (Levitation Photos) 1,507 photos, 698 members
- Midland Strobists 3,306 photos, 222 members
- Castles,Palaces,Manor houses,Cottages - Post 1 Award 2 / Sweeper 35,109 photos, 2,873 members
- SWPP & BPPA Members Group 1,092 photos, 114 members
- MegaMegaMega Fashion 3,549 photos, 3,199 members
- Rural Decay 209,290 photos, 39,223 members
- Love Farm life in England 61 photos, 22 members
- The Midlands 71,110 photos, 782 members
- YOUR STAFFORDSHIRE 4,790 photos, 134 members
- Staffordshire 40,078 photos, 1,198 members
- Lichfield Flickr Meet 28 photos, 20 members
- Exceptional Graphic/Photo Art Admins Invite P1/A1 Sweeper active 3,416 photos, 1,035 members
- NATIONAL TRUST and all great houses(inside and outside) and the 25,781 photos, 870 members
- EYE ZOOM ! ESTHETIQUE ! ( INVITE ONLY) 30,530 photos, 5,887 members
- WANE Magazine 812 photos, 1,252 members
- The Oracle of Beauty/50 Faves 11,650 photos, 581 members
- Beth Armsheimer Textures 450 photos, 423 members
- Found Photos 22,094 photos, 614 members
- The Light Painters Society 440,744 photos, 16,068 members
- Written Light - Wales 716 photos, 76 members
- ColoursMag 4,049 photos, 442 members
- Fashion Photography / Wales 175 photos, 172 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 54,989 photos, 7,106 members
- ! love my dog(s) 323,487 photos, 18,459 members
- Fashion Photography UK 14,917 photos, 638 members
- Burry Port 248 photos, 29 members
- flickrpelroig/pelirrojo/redhair 1,424 photos, 273 members
- Masterpieces of Portrait Art 4,259 photos, 1,927 members
- All Those Birds ~Post 1 Comment 2!~ 19,123 photos, 874 members
- IdeaFixa 9,622 photos, 2,663 members
- Masters of Photoshop (Sólo fotos invitadas~ Invited photos only 1,064 photos, 700 members
- The Textured Landscape (Quality Texturing Only) 15,875 photos, 1,835 members
- Redhead 30,540 photos, 5,144 members
- Adobe PhotoShop Creations 231,905 photos, 16,975 members
Montbard Photography says:
"Rebecca presented examples of her photography/art work at Fotofilia Studio and delivered an insight about her techniques.
A thorough professional who engaged with an enthusiastic group. Admirable work and a tireless talent."
September 11th, 2012
"I came across Rebecca's photo stream one evening and i felt compelled to look at every single one of her photos. I was so intrigued and inspired. Her visions of beauty and fashion mixed with fantasy and magic, are just the right combination. A truly creative and talented photographer, with a stream that is an absolute pleasure to look through :)"
March 19th, 2010
Delete Please says:
"Rebecca's work is unique and inspirational. Her photographs give off so much energy. I am so glad I came across her work!"
December 12th, 2008
"love love love"
December 4th, 2008
Lucia Holm says:
"The thought that anyone so wonderfully talented thinks I'm "amazing" sends chills down my spine!
Every photo is absolute perfection--the colors, the space...gasp!"
October 15th, 2008
Aurore Guillot says:
"great work! Looking forward to more photographs from you."
September 6th, 2008
Nick Creevy says:
"Rebecca has a truly amazing vintage style to her photography along with a creative eye with texture usage, very inspirational photographer!"
September 5th, 2008
Roger Mann says:
"When I grow up I want to be able to use Photoshop like Rebecca - she's horribly good!"
August 21st, 2008
Yuliya Libkina says:
"Absolutely stunning and creative works.
Dreamy and wonderful creations got my attention in an instant.
Rebecca is a real artist.
I am totally in love with her style!
Will be looking forward to new masterpieces!"
July 1st, 2008
Dave McNally says:
"I first saw Rebecca's outstanding artwork at Photoshop Creative magazine's web site, then I saw it in Photoshop User Magazine and now on Flickr! She is jaw-dropping creative. I really enjoy the results and cannot wait to see and learn more from her! :)"
January 26th, 2008
The Crump Effect says:
"Rebecca Parker has some brilliant work. Her use of color and composition is intelligent and surreal. Fantastical and Beautiful Work. Painting with colours and emotion I think she will definitely go far with her future endeavors. Check out her work. I am sure you will enjoy it!!!"
December 13th, 2007
Domen Colja says:
"Been captured and captivated by the beauty and artistic consciousness this artist holds in her technically top-notch photos from the minute I first saw her postings.
A true master of her craft, Rebecca exhibits one of the best portfolios available on flickr (and probably way beyond it). Recommending each one of her superb works, an artist as she is cannot be ignored.
August 24th, 2007
"I have not known Rebecca very long but I have admired her works of incredible images on flickr daily. She is one of the standards as an artist, her talent never seems to amaze me no matter how many times I look at her artwork it is phonominal. Visit her site it's breathtaking!
August 23rd, 2007
- July 2007
- Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Female and Taken