Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/RebeccaKnowlesPhotographer
Rebecca Knowles (Previously known as Rebecca Parker Photography) is a photographer Based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England and has been a photographer for almost a decade. Self taught, but from an artistic family, her main influences have been drawn from the classical arts from an early age.
Rebecca’s natural flair for photography and photoshop was recognised early on in her career. Her work is published and in numerous magazines and books throughout the world. She has written ‘how to’ articles and been a contributor to leading photography and photoshop magazines.
Rebecca has covered most kinds of photography assignments, worked as a retoucher and has also led photography workshops and classes for colleges and groups, but her specialism is now Fashion and Portraiture.
An Equity member, Rebecca is no stranger to either side of the lens!
Rebecca has a deep fascination with history, psychology and nature from which she draws her inspiration.
Working from a home studio in central Leamington Spa and outdoor locations nearby, Rebecca can provide captivating portraits for Fashion, Actors, Models, Individuals, Business People, PR, Entrepreneurs, Writers, Musicians and Groups. For example;
Business and Corporate Portraits, LinkedIn Profiles.
Model Portfolios, Model Test Shoots.
Dating Profile Images.
Couple Shots and Engagement Shoots.
Rebecca covers photography assignments in the West Midlands region. Rebecca can provide photography services in and around, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Lichfield, Solihull, Birmingham, Oxford, Coventry, Stratford Upon Avon, Leicester, Worcester, Cheltenham, Northampton. Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands. Rebecca can photograph on site or from her home studio in Warwickshire.
- Portrait Stars 2,542 photos, 111 members
- Technique 199 photos, 16,306 members
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,724,999 photos, 322,639 members
- Presetting Lightroom 74,468 photos, 12,806 members
- Wedding Photography | The Business of Aesthetics 14,043 photos, 1,492 members
- I brake for bokeh and presets 1,485 photos, 541 members
- Photolove Magazine 8,957 photos, 419 members
- Tintypes, ambrotypes, Wet-plate Collodion photographs 12,316 photos, 2,053 members
- Vintage Victorian 16,443 photos, 841 members
- 100 years old 29,217 photos, 6,376 members
- Friends of Fotofilia Studio (Birmingham UK) 5,017 photos, 169 members
- Guardian Camera Club 26,640 photos, 13,146 members
- Gorgeous Handmade Crowns and Tiaras 591 photos, 242 members
- Gargoyles, Grotesques And Angels 33,391 photos, 5,391 members
- urban explorers 237,317 photos, 9,238 members
- ~ The Incredible Lightness of Being ~ (Levitation Photos) 1,408 photos, 657 members
- Midland Strobists 3,351 photos, 223 members
- Castles,Palaces,Manor houses,Cottages - Post 1 Award 2 / Sweeper 33,468 photos, 2,722 members
- SWPP & BPPA Members Group 1,092 photos, 114 members
- MegaMegaMega Fashion 3,576 photos, 3,198 members
- Rural Decay 204,779 photos, 37,850 members
- Love Farm life in England 61 photos, 23 members
- The Midlands 68,527 photos, 768 members
- YOUR STAFFORDSHIRE 4,612 photos, 129 members
- Staffordshire 38,903 photos, 1,175 members
- Lichfield Flickr Meet 28 photos, 20 members
- Exceptional Graphic/Photo Art Admins Invite P1/A1 Sweeper active 3,433 photos, 1,034 members
- NATIONAL TRUST and all great houses(inside and outside) and the 25,046 photos, 857 members
- EYE ZOOM ! ESTHETIQUE ! ( INVITE ONLY) 29,316 photos, 5,661 members
- WANE Magazine 816 photos, 1,240 members
- The Oracle of Beauty/50 Faves 11,524 photos, 566 members
- Beth Armsheimer Textures 448 photos, 427 members
- Found Photos 21,627 photos, 596 members
- The Light Painters Society 427,575 photos, 15,850 members
- Written Light - Wales 716 photos, 75 members
- ColoursMag 3,961 photos, 441 members
- Fashion Photography / Wales 181 photos, 168 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 54,371 photos, 6,969 members
- ! love my dog(s) 318,733 photos, 18,225 members
- Fashion Photography UK 14,239 photos, 605 members
- Burry Port 244 photos, 28 members
- flickrpelroig/pelirrojo/redhair 1,399 photos, 268 members
- Masterpieces of Portrait Art 4,246 photos, 1,867 members
- All Those Birds ~Post 1 Comment 2!~ 18,959 photos, 875 members
- IdeaFixa 9,661 photos, 2,675 members
- Masters of Photoshop (Sólo fotos invitadas~ Invited photos only 1,069 photos, 698 members
- The Textured Landscape (Painterly Quality Only) 15,064 photos, 1,776 members
- Redhead 26,800 photos, 4,940 members
- Adobe PhotoShop Creations 226,736 photos, 16,863 members
- Realidad Ficticia-Fictitious Reality-16th Exhibition" Group 0 photos, 571 members
Montbard Photography says:
"Rebecca presented examples of her photography/art work at Fotofilia Studio and delivered an insight about her techniques.
A thorough professional who engaged with an enthusiastic group. Admirable work and a tireless talent."
September 11th, 2012
"I came across Rebecca's photo stream one evening and i felt compelled to look at every single one of her photos. I was so intrigued and inspired. Her visions of beauty and fashion mixed with fantasy and magic, are just the right combination. A truly creative and talented photographer, with a stream that is an absolute pleasure to look through :)"
March 19th, 2010
Delete Please says:
"Rebecca's work is unique and inspirational. Her photographs give off so much energy. I am so glad I came across her work!"
December 12th, 2008
"love love love"
December 4th, 2008
Lucia Holm says:
"The thought that anyone so wonderfully talented thinks I'm "amazing" sends chills down my spine!
Every photo is absolute perfection--the colors, the space...gasp!"
October 15th, 2008
Aurore Guillot says:
"great work! Looking forward to more photographs from you."
September 6th, 2008
Nick Creevy says:
"Rebecca has a truly amazing vintage style to her photography along with a creative eye with texture usage, very inspirational photographer!"
September 5th, 2008
Roger Mann says:
"When I grow up I want to be able to use Photoshop like Rebecca - she's horribly good!"
August 21st, 2008
Yuliya Libkina says:
"Absolutely stunning and creative works.
Dreamy and wonderful creations got my attention in an instant.
Rebecca is a real artist.
I am totally in love with her style!
Will be looking forward to new masterpieces!"
July 1st, 2008
Dave McNally says:
"I first saw Rebecca's outstanding artwork at Photoshop Creative magazine's web site, then I saw it in Photoshop User Magazine and now on Flickr! She is jaw-dropping creative. I really enjoy the results and cannot wait to see and learn more from her! :)"
January 26th, 2008
The Crump Effect says:
"Rebecca Parker has some brilliant work. Her use of color and composition is intelligent and surreal. Fantastical and Beautiful Work. Painting with colours and emotion I think she will definitely go far with her future endeavors. Check out her work. I am sure you will enjoy it!!!"
December 13th, 2007
Domen Colja says:
"Been captured and captivated by the beauty and artistic consciousness this artist holds in her technically top-notch photos from the minute I first saw her postings.
A true master of her craft, Rebecca exhibits one of the best portfolios available on flickr (and probably way beyond it). Recommending each one of her superb works, an artist as she is cannot be ignored.
August 24th, 2007
"I have not known Rebecca very long but I have admired her works of incredible images on flickr daily. She is one of the standards as an artist, her talent never seems to amaze me no matter how many times I look at her artwork it is phonominal. Visit her site it's breathtaking!
August 23rd, 2007
- July 2007
- Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Female and Taken