- Black & White Master Photos - P 1 A 1 67,839 photos, 5,865 members
- Aesthetic Alliance ( Invitation Only ) 11,171 photos, 1,088 members
- Alien Skin Software 23,473 photos, 2,216 members
- MOST EXCELLENT Photo of the Day [Admin Invite Only] 1,375 photos, 150 members
- Softly Spoken (Admin Moderated) 36,140 photos, 1,646 members
- * * Nossas Vidas / Nosso Mundo * Our Life / Our World * * 149,347 photos, 3,251 members
- Moda, Esporte e Rock And Roll 5,798 photos, 552 members
- You are woman, you are beautiful, let the world see you 146,371 photos, 6,094 members
- ART BY FOTO 95,778 photos, 3,070 members
- Perfect Beauty II 778,236 photos, 12,339 members
- paisajes,ciudades del mundo y fotos en general 19,607 photos, 468 members
- Acque chiare - Clear waters 4,014 photos, 280 members
- Follow me my friends 303,951 photos, 6,433 members
- BOKEH PAINTING 37,793 photos, 1,351 members
- Capture Noir Streets, Shiny City 1,825 photos, 98 members
- ABSOLUTE BLACKandWHITE! (by admin approval) P1 ~ C1 7,692 photos, 1,268 members
- The Golden Phoenix (by admin approval) p1 ~ c1 2,234 photos, 330 members
- ABSOLUTE ROUGE! (by admin approval) p1 ~ c1 2,039 photos, 533 members
- Windows to the soul. 368 photos, 55 members
- TRUTH&ILLUSION (by admin approval) p1 ~ c1 4,270 photos, 656 members
- 12-12-2012 386 photos, 356 members
- BLACK and WHITE Creative Artwork 168,054 photos, 6,323 members
- World of details --- Award Group Level 1 Bronze (post 1/award 4) 130,007 photos, 4,309 members
- L1 - Soul o' People and Portraits - Post 1 and Award 4 15,681 photos, 1,365 members
- Photo uniques - Exceptional pictures 37,202 photos, 895 members
- Monotone Photography 1,741 photos, 63 members
- ₪ GAGA 4 ARTS ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 44,083 photos, 1,897 members
- Tell Me What You Think (post 1-2 real comments) 21,852 photos, 718 members
- NATURALEZA EN MAGINA 86,492 photos, 2,853 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 6,904 photos, 700 members
- Everyone loves photos 10,984 photos, 291 members
- ↑ Donna's Magical Pix ↑ 26,495 photos, 551 members
- Only images and picture quality - P1 /C2 56,430 photos, 2,943 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 23,729 photos, 1,438 members
- WATER WORLD -Post 1 / Cmt 2- 32,574 photos, 1,886 members
- ☼ All Wonderful World Skies ☼ Post1 / Cmt2 ☼ 14,532 photos, 1,557 members
- ``IN TOUCH WITH NATURE``/p1/c2 48,444 photos, 3,099 members
- Beauty in Jeans 2015 9,657 photos, 1,676 members
- Hollywood And Fashion 2,834 photos, 49 members
- Street! 297,061 photos, 7,589 members
- ☆ LET FREEDOM RING ☆ LETS ROLL... 3,446 photos, 264 members
- "Topic" 21,957 photos, 539 members
- EXPRESS YOURSELF ✲ Post 1 - Comment on 3 - 55,781 photos, 4,126 members
- CLICK the CAMERA 612,034 photos, 10,021 members
- Photo Art Non-Square (P1/C2) Quality over quantity, please... 4,140 photos, 222 members
- Landscape Photographs - P 1 A 1 52,021 photos, 5,909 members
- Your photo of the day ~ tu foto del día 104,373 photos, 1,927 members
- ALPHA Awards from Sunriserjay's Circle o' FriendsLEVEL1(P1~A4) 44,000 photos, 1,992 members
- Porträts von Menschen aus aller Welt*faces of the world*NO B&W 10,936 photos, 393 members
- ♦♦♦ IMMAGINI - FOTO - SENTIMENTI ♦♦♦ 96,148 photos, 1,261 members
aumbody images says:
"Ray has a mindboggling, envy inducing ability to see the moment. Time after time, he cuts through the city’s swirling bs, clutter and noise and captures the very fraction of a second when the picture comes together. Shot, after shot, after shot, he brings us a complete, arresting and flawless image.
It is a privilege to view Ray’s world. The hardest thing is finding comments which the do the photographs justice - there are only so many times you can say "Wow!" and "perfect" and "yes” without them sounding old."
July 13th, 2010
Grant MacDonald says:
"DownTown has such a powerful photostream. In it you’ll find real life captured with heart and soul and a goodly measure of creativity and skill. Unique perspectives, wonderful light and treatments abound. Most of all there is a keen sense of the human spirit that weaves its way through the images found here. I particularly enjoy DownTowns capture of urban life. Brilliant!"
December 23rd, 2008
Veronica Gomez Pola says:
"Me encanta este trabajo!!!!. Felicitaciones porque realmente hay mucho sentimiento en las imagenes."
September 30th, 2008
"with an inspirational profile and an eye for both words and pictures, downtown pictures photostream wows me each and every time I look! his work is filled with passion and perfection, and each of his photos is a new glimpse through an interesting window. thank you for your creativity, and keep cranking out these awesome shots!"
July 20th, 2008
unlimited inspirations says:
""Down Town Pictures" fills with emotions, artisitic and creativity. I really appreciate the concept from your photos, always simple+modern+inspirational. Most of the shots let my memories come out, each photo can tell a story itself, very lively and touching. For both the photography skills and ideas behind, you are an excellent photographer."
June 6th, 2008
"Inspiring work! Your images take me miles away and depths inward.
Thanks for sharing your world through the lens."
May 24th, 2008
Roger Mann says:
"Beautiful, sensitve and soul searching work. This guy makes me feel inadequate for being a specialist - is there anything he can't do?"
May 16th, 2008
"Ray is an amazing photographer and friend. He can take the ordinary and make it interesting and full of life. I'm so glad we met here on Flickr. He's helped me to learn new skills and try new things. Ray is truly a gifted artist!"
March 20th, 2008
RougeEtNoire - very busy says:
"When I first saw a picture of Ray's in a flickr. stream it was like a punch in the stomach, a shock of recognition. I did not know who it was but I immediately had to visit his profile. I remained spellbound by images which, regardless of their subject, are universal by the way they spell out our human condition, the good, the bad, the tender, the tragic, the beautiful.
Thank you for inviting us on your journey, Ray."
March 18th, 2008
"a dark atmosphere, shots from an other world but with a lot of humanity inside!! a great photographer who gives us a new vision of the world!! I love this!! proud to be one of his flickr friends!!"
January 14th, 2008
joli <3 says:
"Actually, this is the very first testimonial i have written on flickr!
It is only befitting that i have chosen Ray's fantastic photos since i have been a big fan of his for sometime. His "The Weird Life" set is just incredible! Also Ray, the portraits of your daughter are remarkable, and i count them among my all-time faves! I find myself constantly being mesmerized by his images, the captions, and the brilliant texts which leave an indelible mark while adding depth and dimension to his art.
Thank you Ray, for everything!!!!"
January 13th, 2008
Mr. Burns Brazil says:
Greats collections - very talented!
The best pics, amazing photos, very culture and big quality...
Wonderful galleries - congratulations!
Inspiracion, sensibilidad e special reflexions...
United mix colors, theme from modern sequences
Always, forever and now...
congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!
Max Rocha, from Pirapora-MG in Brazil"
December 16th, 2007
Stephanie Hensen says:
"Ray's photostream is an exhilarating experience. He has an arresting gift that captures one's attention. He is a sensational artist. His photographs are always dramatic, thrilling and utterly sensual! He is one of the most exciting and talented artists I have ever seen. Every image is a pure, passionate, provocative pleasure!
October 28th, 2007
October 23rd, 2007
"In within a minute of browsing Ray's photographs, it became clear that his work is a head and shoulder above the white noise that is increasingly populating Flickr, and that he will go far as a photographer; Ray Lopez is one contact I am proud to have on my list."
September 30th, 2007
"His photography is entrancing..."
September 28th, 2007
Yasin Rahim says:
"He brings the mundane to life. 'nuff said. . ."
September 18th, 2007
K. Linehan says:
"What can one say about Ray? To start; Ray is great flickr friend!! On top of being a great friend here in flickrland, he is also an impressive photographer who's images inspire me to become a better photographer. He is able to take an everyday sight and make it into such an amazing image that it will literally take your breath away!! AND he is kind enough to share these amazing views with us, for which I will always be grateful for!! If you have 10 minutes to peruse his images it is something that you will not regret, for his works are SUPERLATIVE!!"
September 18th, 2007
"I collect people carefully.
The group is small.
Every member is unique.
Except for one thing.
They are all truly exceptional photographs.
Your work tutors me.
Your art leads me.
Your vision inspires me.
Thank you for doing what you do.
"The sisters of St. Cathode ask that you cover yourself with filaments and take pains to make yourself fully incandescent this evening""
August 10th, 2007
Jillian Xenia says:
"Ray's photo-stream has something for everyone. It is varied and all uniquely beautiful, nothing is repeated or dull. He does not only excel in one genre of photography, but all.
What more could you ask for?"
July 24th, 2007
"Ray's photos are tremendous treats for the eyes and mind. I keep visiting his stream and am always amazed at the beauty and insight that his photos reveal.
His biggest gift to me, however, has been his advice to shoot from my heart. This bit of advice, serves not only as inspiration for me, but also as an indicator of the fabric of HIS heart.
Big hugs, gratitude and admiration to him, always."
July 23rd, 2007
"I am honored to be one of Ray's contacts. His photos are always exciting and creative. He shares his world of visions and thoughts through Flickr. It is always amazing to see what new subjects he will find. His creativity with color and images is an inspiration to me. I am saving my favs to study and learn from. He has become a mentor to me. Ray is an artist and always willing to offer support to those of us who are new to this passion called Flickr. If you have not seen his photos yet, you are in for a treat! Barbara (bjking2007)"
June 30th, 2007
"I don't feel like I am even worthy to write a testimonial on this fantastic site. But... I just have to say that I am so impressed every time I come here. I am never disappointed by the work of DownTown Pictures, as I am sure others are not!
So proud to be your contact :)!"
June 13th, 2007
"In my brief glances into his world, one thing is for sure: I love all that his photos have to say about New York -- the greatest city in the world! Go 'head brother -- tell it!! :o)"
May 20th, 2007
- November 2006
- Long Island, NY
- I am:
- Male and Taken