- The Challenge Factory: F•A•Q Page 0 photos, 361 members
- Black & White Master Photos - P 1 A 1 88,212 photos, 7,223 members
- Aesthetic Alliance ( Invitation Only ) 10,810 photos, 1,065 members
- Alien Skin Software 29,212 photos, 2,327 members
- MOST EXCELLENT Photo of the Day [Admin Invite Only] 1,334 photos, 145 members
- Softly Spoken (Admin Moderated) 45,160 photos, 1,901 members
- * * Nossas Vidas / Nosso Mundo * Our Life / Our World * * 188,555 photos, 3,572 members
- Moda, Esporte e Rock And Roll 5,606 photos, 559 members
- You are woman, you are beautiful, let the world see you 218,498 photos, 7,552 members
- Perfect Beauty II 1,142,716 photos, 14,357 members
- paisajes,ciudades del mundo y fotos en general 30,142 photos, 510 members
- Acque chiare - Clear waters 5,202 photos, 266 members
- BOKEH PAINTING 58,541 photos, 1,609 members
- Capture Noir Streets, Shiny City 2,699 photos, 110 members
- ABSOLUTE BLACKandWHITE! (by admin approval) P1 ~ C1 8,797 photos, 1,409 members
- The Golden Phoenix (by admin approval) p1 ~ c1 2,700 photos, 378 members
- ABSOLUTE ROUGE! (by admin approval) p1 ~ c1 2,219 photos, 598 members
- Windows to the soul. 366 photos, 53 members
- TRUTH&ILLUSION (by Admin approval) P1 ~ C1 4,308 photos, 693 members
- 12-12-2012 381 photos, 341 members
- BLACK and WHITE Creative Artwork 233,091 photos, 7,500 members
- World of details - Award Group (post 1/award 4) 194,177 photos, 4,972 members
- L1 - Soul o' People and Portraits - Post 1 and Award 4 19,141 photos, 1,398 members
- Photo uniques - Exceptional pictures 41,086 photos, 924 members
- Monotone Photography 3,555 photos, 85 members
- ₪ GAGA 4 ARTS ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 57,040 photos, 2,196 members
- Tell Me What You Think (post 1-2 real comments) 25,312 photos, 724 members
- NATURALEZA EN MAGINA 99,484 photos, 3,015 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 6,966 photos, 748 members
- Everyone loves photos 13,329 photos, 294 members
- ↑ Donna's Magical Pix ↑ 37,125 photos, 657 members
- Only images and picture quality - P1 /C2 88,340 photos, 3,100 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 31,952 photos, 1,990 members
- WATER WORLD = AQUATIC WORLD 37,523 photos, 1,991 members
- ☼ All Wonderful World Skies ☼ Post1 / Cmt2 ☼ 17,014 photos, 1,646 members
- ``IN TOUCH WITH NATURE``/p1/c2 61,971 photos, 3,306 members
- Beauty in Jeans Forever 10,080 photos, 1,935 members
- Hollywood And Fashion 2,995 photos, 51 members
- Street! 459,960 photos, 10,771 members
- ☆ LET FREEDOM RING ☆ LETS ROLL... 3,537 photos, 286 members
- "Topic" 23,517 photos, 536 members
- EXPRESS YOURSELF ✲ rules changed: NO 2end LIFE! - 62,562 photos, 4,199 members
- CLICK the CAMERA 819,416 photos, 11,595 members
- Photo Art Non-Square (P1/C2) Quality over quantity, please... 5,960 photos, 302 members
- Landscape Photographs - P 1 A 1 75,294 photos, 8,331 members
- Your photo of the day ~ tu foto del día 170,855 photos, 2,470 members
- ALPHA Awards from Sunriserjay's Circle o' FriendsLEVEL1(P1~A4) 50,731 photos, 1,958 members
- Porträts von Menschen aus aller Welt*faces of the world*NO B&W 13,419 photos, 529 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ IMMAGINI - FOTO - SENTIMENTI ♥ ♥ ♥ 134,809 photos, 1,580 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 273,349 photos, 10,268 members
aumbody images says:
"Ray has a mindboggling, envy inducing ability to see the moment. Time after time, he cuts through the city’s swirling bs, clutter and noise and captures the very fraction of a second when the picture comes together. Shot, after shot, after shot, he brings us a complete, arresting and flawless image.
It is a privilege to view Ray’s world. The hardest thing is finding comments which the do the photographs justice - there are only so many times you can say "Wow!" and "perfect" and "yes” without them sounding old."
July 13th, 2010
Grant MacDonald says:
"DownTown has such a powerful photostream. In it you’ll find real life captured with heart and soul and a goodly measure of creativity and skill. Unique perspectives, wonderful light and treatments abound. Most of all there is a keen sense of the human spirit that weaves its way through the images found here. I particularly enjoy DownTowns capture of urban life. Brilliant!"
December 23rd, 2008
Veronica Gomez Pola says:
"Me encanta este trabajo!!!!. Felicitaciones porque realmente hay mucho sentimiento en las imagenes."
September 30th, 2008
"with an inspirational profile and an eye for both words and pictures, downtown pictures photostream wows me each and every time I look! his work is filled with passion and perfection, and each of his photos is a new glimpse through an interesting window. thank you for your creativity, and keep cranking out these awesome shots!"
July 20th, 2008
unlimited inspirations says:
""Down Town Pictures" fills with emotions, artisitic and creativity. I really appreciate the concept from your photos, always simple+modern+inspirational. Most of the shots let my memories come out, each photo can tell a story itself, very lively and touching. For both the photography skills and ideas behind, you are an excellent photographer."
June 6th, 2008
"Inspiring work! Your images take me miles away and depths inward.
Thanks for sharing your world through the lens."
May 24th, 2008
Roger Mann says:
"Beautiful, sensitve and soul searching work. This guy makes me feel inadequate for being a specialist - is there anything he can't do?"
May 16th, 2008
"Ray is an amazing photographer and friend. He can take the ordinary and make it interesting and full of life. I'm so glad we met here on Flickr. He's helped me to learn new skills and try new things. Ray is truly a gifted artist!"
March 20th, 2008
RougeEtNoire - very busy says:
"When I first saw a picture of Ray's in a flickr. stream it was like a punch in the stomach, a shock of recognition. I did not know who it was but I immediately had to visit his profile. I remained spellbound by images which, regardless of their subject, are universal by the way they spell out our human condition, the good, the bad, the tender, the tragic, the beautiful.
Thank you for inviting us on your journey, Ray."
March 18th, 2008
"a dark atmosphere, shots from an other world but with a lot of humanity inside!! a great photographer who gives us a new vision of the world!! I love this!! proud to be one of his flickr friends!!"
January 14th, 2008
joli <3 says:
"Actually, this is the very first testimonial i have written on flickr!
It is only befitting that i have chosen Ray's fantastic photos since i have been a big fan of his for sometime. His "The Weird Life" set is just incredible! Also Ray, the portraits of your daughter are remarkable, and i count them among my all-time faves! I find myself constantly being mesmerized by his images, the captions, and the brilliant texts which leave an indelible mark while adding depth and dimension to his art.
Thank you Ray, for everything!!!!"
January 13th, 2008
Mr. Burns Brazil says:
Greats collections - very talented!
The best pics, amazing photos, very culture and big quality...
Wonderful galleries - congratulations!
Inspiracion, sensibilidad e special reflexions...
United mix colors, theme from modern sequences
Always, forever and now...
congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!
Max Rocha, from Pirapora-MG in Brazil"
December 16th, 2007
Stephanie Hensen says:
"Ray's photostream is an exhilarating experience. He has an arresting gift that captures one's attention. He is a sensational artist. His photographs are always dramatic, thrilling and utterly sensual! He is one of the most exciting and talented artists I have ever seen. Every image is a pure, passionate, provocative pleasure!
October 28th, 2007
October 23rd, 2007
"In within a minute of browsing Ray's photographs, it became clear that his work is a head and shoulder above the white noise that is increasingly populating Flickr, and that he will go far as a photographer; Ray Lopez is one contact I am proud to have on my list."
September 30th, 2007
"His photography is entrancing..."
September 28th, 2007
Yasin Rahim says:
"He brings the mundane to life. 'nuff said. . ."
September 18th, 2007
K. Linehan says:
"What can one say about Ray? To start; Ray is great flickr friend!! On top of being a great friend here in flickrland, he is also an impressive photographer who's images inspire me to become a better photographer. He is able to take an everyday sight and make it into such an amazing image that it will literally take your breath away!! AND he is kind enough to share these amazing views with us, for which I will always be grateful for!! If you have 10 minutes to peruse his images it is something that you will not regret, for his works are SUPERLATIVE!!"
September 18th, 2007
"I collect people carefully.
The group is small.
Every member is unique.
Except for one thing.
They are all truly exceptional photographs.
Your work tutors me.
Your art leads me.
Your vision inspires me.
Thank you for doing what you do.
"The sisters of St. Cathode ask that you cover yourself with filaments and take pains to make yourself fully incandescent this evening""
August 10th, 2007
Jillian Xenia says:
"Ray's photo-stream has something for everyone. It is varied and all uniquely beautiful, nothing is repeated or dull. He does not only excel in one genre of photography, but all.
What more could you ask for?"
July 24th, 2007
"Ray's photos are tremendous treats for the eyes and mind. I keep visiting his stream and am always amazed at the beauty and insight that his photos reveal.
His biggest gift to me, however, has been his advice to shoot from my heart. This bit of advice, serves not only as inspiration for me, but also as an indicator of the fabric of HIS heart.
Big hugs, gratitude and admiration to him, always."
July 23rd, 2007
"I am honored to be one of Ray's contacts. His photos are always exciting and creative. He shares his world of visions and thoughts through Flickr. It is always amazing to see what new subjects he will find. His creativity with color and images is an inspiration to me. I am saving my favs to study and learn from. He has become a mentor to me. Ray is an artist and always willing to offer support to those of us who are new to this passion called Flickr. If you have not seen his photos yet, you are in for a treat! Barbara (bjking2007)"
June 30th, 2007
"I don't feel like I am even worthy to write a testimonial on this fantastic site. But... I just have to say that I am so impressed every time I come here. I am never disappointed by the work of DownTown Pictures, as I am sure others are not!
So proud to be your contact :)!"
June 13th, 2007
"In my brief glances into his world, one thing is for sure: I love all that his photos have to say about New York -- the greatest city in the world! Go 'head brother -- tell it!! :o)"
May 20th, 2007
- November 2006
- Long Island, NY
- I am:
- Male and Taken