I'm the CEO of Tinybop. (@tinybop). We make iOS apps for kids.
I sometimes blog: www.mexicanpictures.com/headingeast
These days you're more likely to find me on Intstagram @themexican.
My photography portfolio: www.raulgutierrez.org/.
Yeah, I'm on twitter too: themexican
I think that should be quite enough.
Photos of themexican (7)
- Vintage Science 1,094 photos, 1,249 members
- Hidden Mother : Tintypes and Cabinets 306 photos, 383 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 34,158 photos, 2,807 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 38,688 photos, 7,763 members
- Rephotography. 687 photos, 313 members
- Studiomates 58 photos, 31 members
- OSAKA-GA ┃ 大 阪 画 6,722 photos, 610 members
- Retro Kid 5,306 photos, 3,819 members
- POLAROID EDGE 109,689 photos, 6,427 members
- Save Polaroid - Self Portraits 549 photos, 5,478 members
- strangers take our picture 21 photos, 80 members
- From Memory (was: Maps From Memory) 170 photos, 223 members
- Vintage Latin American Photographs 884 photos, 109 members
- Photography Books 874 photos, 463 members
- Vintage Kids as Cowpokes 392 photos, 229 members
- Ten Years Later 1 photo, 2 members
- eye:hand 61 photos, 52 members
- Holgaroid 4,929 photos, 1,336 members
- photogearporn 3,189 photos, 371 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,406 photos, 1,584 members
- We Like Guns 16,349 photos, 3,847 members
- 314 0 photos, 4 members
- Flickr API 804 photos, 15,002 members
- Say Hi 72 photos, 63 members
- converse world domination! 26,089 photos, 8,624 members
- Bookshelf Project 3,324 photos, 2,241 members
- Sad Balloons 378 photos, 140 members
- Pinhole 68,562 photos, 5,024 members
- standing there 4,421 photos, 579 members
- Vernacular Photostudio Images 163 photos, 75 members
- Moleskinerie 113,396 photos, 21,354 members
- Bad Snowman 448 photos, 233 members
- Mean 0 photos, 5 members
- journals and letters 32,363 photos, 2,993 members
- Jumping Project 50,697 photos, 29,916 members
- Polaroid 286,686 photos, 28,312 members
- PhotoBooth 5,052 photos, 1,591 members
- Fun Tag Searches 0 photos, 4 members
- Vintage Camera Photography 294,570 photos, 19,284 members
- Xeroxes, Scans, and Faxes 577 photos, 148 members
- Tibetan Culture 18,655 photos, 1,171 members
- Now and Then 7,138 photos, 517 members
- New Parents 2,850 photos, 421 members
- Brooklyn 113,873 photos, 5,373 members
- Last.fmers (was audioscrobblers) 2,160 photos, 543 members
- ¡Mexicanos! 76,486 photos, 2,574 members
- Arabia 20,064 photos, 954 members
- Toy Cameras 296,800 photos, 24,032 members
- Punk Rock 48,274 photos, 4,458 members
- Globetrekkers 129,769 photos, 2,957 members
myla kent says:
"Raul is the kind of photographer I only *dream* of being. His dedication to his craft, his remarkable eye and his extraordinary talent consistently, shot after beautiful shot, inspire me to reach further. :: anxiously awaiting the first coffeetable book :: ;)"
October 2nd, 2005
"Technically, his photographs are wonderful. There's a warmth to them, a human warmth, that really make them special.
But it's not the photography that keeps me coming back; it's the words he writes to accompany them. They shed a light on the pictures the no camera lens can find."
May 23rd, 2005
"A woman with dusty eyes baked long loaves of crusty bread made from the ground bones of wicked children."
March 23rd, 2005
"I am not so sure I can add much more to what Snapatorium already has written. Raul is not just a fine photographer and cinematographer, but a talented student of light and form and color. His technical mastery of the still and motion arts is unparalleled. He is a man of great vision. And I am thankful he puts an actual camera in front of those wonderful processing devices which are his eye and mind. If he did not, we would never see such beauty in the world, as he does."
February 25th, 2005
"One of the best photographers on Flickr with an eye for beauty. When viewing his travel photos, I always feel like I am in a strange and beautiful dream world. More than just eye candy, his photos capture the essence of the land and of the people."
February 11th, 2005
- raul gutierrez
- April 2004
- Lufkin, Texas
- Brooklyn, United States
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Traveler, letter writer, maker of things
- Heading East