I'm the CEO of Tinybop. (@tinybop). We make iOS apps for kids.
I sometimes blog: www.mexicanpictures.com/headingeast
These days you're more likely to find me on Intstagram @themexican.
My photography portfolio: www.raulgutierrez.org/.
Yeah, I'm on twitter too: themexican
I think that should be quite enough.
Photos of themexican (7)
- Vintage Science 1,098 photos, 1,240 members
- Hidden Mother : Tintypes and Cabinets 290 photos, 365 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 30,350 photos, 2,555 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 35,782 photos, 7,153 members
- Rephotography. 708 photos, 311 members
- Studiomates 58 photos, 30 members
- OSAKA-GA ┃ 大 阪 画 5,512 photos, 516 members
- Retro Kid 5,794 photos, 3,774 members
- POLAROID EDGE 105,234 photos, 6,329 members
- Save Polaroid - Self Portraits 568 photos, 5,518 members
- strangers take our picture 21 photos, 80 members
- From Memory (was: Maps From Memory) 162 photos, 222 members
- Vintage Latin American Photographs 820 photos, 105 members
- Photography Books 919 photos, 451 members
- Vintage Kids as Cowpokes 387 photos, 223 members
- Ten Years Later 1 photo, 2 members
- eye:hand 62 photos, 50 members
- Holgaroid 4,977 photos, 1,335 members
- photogearporn 2,778 photos, 355 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,509 photos, 1,592 members
- We Like Guns 15,740 photos, 3,677 members
- 314 0 photos, 4 members
- Flickr API 804 photos, 14,082 members
- Say Hi 73 photos, 65 members
- converse world domination! 26,043 photos, 8,656 members
- Bookshelf Project 3,338 photos, 2,246 members
- Sad Balloons 381 photos, 141 members
- Pinhole 64,991 photos, 4,849 members
- standing there 4,266 photos, 583 members
- Vernacular Photostudio Images 163 photos, 76 members
- Moleskinerie 110,408 photos, 20,646 members
- Bad Snowman 451 photos, 234 members
- Mean 0 photos, 5 members
- journals and letters 31,267 photos, 2,944 members
- Jumping Project 49,915 photos, 28,578 members
- Polaroid 277,383 photos, 26,719 members
- PhotoBooth 5,101 photos, 1,590 members
- Fun Tag Searches 0 photos, 4 members
- Vintage Camera Photography 252,550 photos, 16,350 members
- Xeroxes, Scans, and Faxes 550 photos, 146 members
- Tibetan Culture 17,592 photos, 1,137 members
- Now and Then 5,810 photos, 504 members
- New Parents 2,919 photos, 421 members
- Brooklyn 108,399 photos, 5,184 members
- Last.fmers (was audioscrobblers) 2,175 photos, 546 members
- ¡Mexicanos! 73,959 photos, 2,492 members
- Arabia 19,442 photos, 933 members
- Toy Cameras 297,700 photos, 23,328 members
- Punk Rock 45,873 photos, 4,366 members
- Globetrekkers 116,542 photos, 2,783 members
myla kent says:
"Raul is the kind of photographer I only *dream* of being. His dedication to his craft, his remarkable eye and his extraordinary talent consistently, shot after beautiful shot, inspire me to reach further. :: anxiously awaiting the first coffeetable book :: ;)"
2nd October, 2005
"Technically, his photographs are wonderful. There's a warmth to them, a human warmth, that really make them special.
But it's not the photography that keeps me coming back; it's the words he writes to accompany them. They shed a light on the pictures the no camera lens can find."
23rd May, 2005
"A woman with dusty eyes baked long loaves of crusty bread made from the ground bones of wicked children."
23rd March, 2005
"I am not so sure I can add much more to what Snapatorium already has written. Raul is not just a fine photographer and cinematographer, but a talented student of light and form and color. His technical mastery of the still and motion arts is unparalleled. He is a man of great vision. And I am thankful he puts an actual camera in front of those wonderful processing devices which are his eye and mind. If he did not, we would never see such beauty in the world, as he does."
25th February, 2005
"One of the best photographers on Flickr with an eye for beauty. When viewing his travel photos, I always feel like I am in a strange and beautiful dream world. More than just eye candy, his photos capture the essence of the land and of the people."
11th February, 2005
- raul gutierrez
- April 2004
- Lufkin, Texas
- Brooklyn, United States
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Traveler, letter writer, maker of things
- Heading East