I'm the CEO of Tinybop. (@tinybop). We make iOS apps for kids.
I sometimes blog: www.mexicanpictures.com/headingeast
These days you're more likely to find me on Intstagram @themexican.
My photography portfolio: www.raulgutierrez.org/.
Yeah, I'm on twitter too: themexican
I think that should be quite enough.
Photos of themexican (7)
- Vintage Science 1,146 photos, 1,281 members
- Hidden Mother : Tintypes and Cabinets 311 photos, 404 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 39,545 photos, 3,177 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 41,657 photos, 8,532 members
- Rephotography. 676 photos, 316 members
- Studiomates 58 photos, 31 members
- OSAKA-GA ┃ 大 阪 画 9,169 photos, 796 members
- Retro Kid 5,431 photos, 3,829 members
- POLAROID EDGE 114,611 photos, 6,564 members
- Save Polaroid - Self Portraits 532 photos, 5,411 members
- strangers take our picture 43 photos, 84 members
- From Memory (was: Maps From Memory) 170 photos, 224 members
- Vintage Latin American Photographs 904 photos, 116 members
- Photography Books 870 photos, 466 members
- Vintage Kids as Cowpokes 403 photos, 236 members
- Ten Years Later 1 photo, 2 members
- eye:hand 69 photos, 54 members
- Holgaroid 4,824 photos, 1,329 members
- photogearporn 3,440 photos, 385 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,197 photos, 1,579 members
- We Like Guns 17,286 photos, 4,099 members
- 314 0 photos, 4 members
- Flickr API 783 photos, 17,209 members
- Say Hi 69 photos, 64 members
- converse world domination! 25,841 photos, 8,591 members
- Bookshelf Project 3,250 photos, 2,230 members
- Sad Balloons 375 photos, 144 members
- Pinhole 73,730 photos, 5,244 members
- standing there 4,358 photos, 582 members
- Vernacular Photostudio Images 161 photos, 75 members
- Moleskinerie 120,401 photos, 23,122 members
- Bad Snowman 446 photos, 229 members
- Mean 1 photo, 5 members
- journals and letters 34,126 photos, 3,029 members
- Jumping Project 51,425 photos, 33,664 members
- Polaroid 297,737 photos, 31,426 members
- PhotoBooth 4,974 photos, 1,580 members
- Fun Tag Searches 0 photos, 4 members
- Vintage Camera Photography 358,767 photos, 24,259 members
- Xeroxes, Scans, and Faxes 650 photos, 155 members
- Tibetan Culture 20,331 photos, 1,273 members
- Now and Then 7,374 photos, 524 members
- New Parents 2,859 photos, 436 members
- Brooklyn 121,448 photos, 5,656 members
- Last.fmers (was audioscrobblers) 2,141 photos, 537 members
- ¡Mexicanos! 81,691 photos, 2,689 members
- Arabia 21,045 photos, 1,015 members
- Toy Cameras 298,051 photos, 25,702 members
- Punk Rock 52,246 photos, 4,586 members
- Globetrekkers 159,104 photos, 3,154 members
myla kent says:
"Raul is the kind of photographer I only *dream* of being. His dedication to his craft, his remarkable eye and his extraordinary talent consistently, shot after beautiful shot, inspire me to reach further. :: anxiously awaiting the first coffeetable book :: ;)"
October 2nd, 2005
"Technically, his photographs are wonderful. There's a warmth to them, a human warmth, that really make them special.
But it's not the photography that keeps me coming back; it's the words he writes to accompany them. They shed a light on the pictures the no camera lens can find."
May 23rd, 2005
"A woman with dusty eyes baked long loaves of crusty bread made from the ground bones of wicked children."
March 23rd, 2005
"I am not so sure I can add much more to what Snapatorium already has written. Raul is not just a fine photographer and cinematographer, but a talented student of light and form and color. His technical mastery of the still and motion arts is unparalleled. He is a man of great vision. And I am thankful he puts an actual camera in front of those wonderful processing devices which are his eye and mind. If he did not, we would never see such beauty in the world, as he does."
February 25th, 2005
"One of the best photographers on Flickr with an eye for beauty. When viewing his travel photos, I always feel like I am in a strange and beautiful dream world. More than just eye candy, his photos capture the essence of the land and of the people."
February 11th, 2005
- raul gutierrez
- April 2004
- Lufkin, Texas
- Brooklyn, United States
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Traveler, letter writer, maker of things
- Heading East