I'm the CEO of Tinybop. (@tinybop). We make iOS apps for kids.
I sometimes blog: www.mexicanpictures.com/headingeast
These days you're more likely to find me on Intstagram @themexican.
My photography portfolio: www.raulgutierrez.org/.
Yeah, I'm on twitter too: themexican
I think that should be quite enough.
Photos of themexican (7)
- Vintage Science 1,146 photos, 1,280 members
- Hidden Mother : Tintypes and Cabinets 311 photos, 404 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 39,906 photos, 3,195 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 41,865 photos, 8,561 members
- Rephotography. 677 photos, 318 members
- Studiomates 58 photos, 31 members
- OSAKA-GA ┃ 大 阪 画 9,284 photos, 811 members
- Retro Kid 5,437 photos, 3,827 members
- POLAROID EDGE 114,840 photos, 6,570 members
- Save Polaroid - Self Portraits 532 photos, 5,403 members
- strangers take our picture 43 photos, 84 members
- From Memory (was: Maps From Memory) 170 photos, 223 members
- Vintage Latin American Photographs 904 photos, 117 members
- Photography Books 870 photos, 466 members
- Vintage Kids as Cowpokes 402 photos, 237 members
- Ten Years Later 1 photo, 2 members
- eye:hand 69 photos, 53 members
- Holgaroid 4,820 photos, 1,328 members
- photogearporn 3,440 photos, 384 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,206 photos, 1,579 members
- We Like Guns 17,294 photos, 4,110 members
- 314 0 photos, 4 members
- Flickr API 783 photos, 17,256 members
- Say Hi 69 photos, 64 members
- converse world domination! 25,831 photos, 8,582 members
- Bookshelf Project 3,241 photos, 2,228 members
- Sad Balloons 376 photos, 143 members
- Pinhole 73,994 photos, 5,248 members
- standing there 4,378 photos, 582 members
- Vernacular Photostudio Images 161 photos, 75 members
- Moleskinerie 120,564 photos, 23,214 members
- Bad Snowman 446 photos, 228 members
- Mean 1 photo, 5 members
- journals and letters 34,112 photos, 3,029 members
- Jumping Project 51,429 photos, 33,723 members
- Polaroid 298,268 photos, 31,468 members
- PhotoBooth 4,973 photos, 1,579 members
- Fun Tag Searches 0 photos, 4 members
- Vintage Camera Photography 361,313 photos, 24,345 members
- Xeroxes, Scans, and Faxes 678 photos, 155 members
- Tibetan Culture 20,429 photos, 1,276 members
- Now and Then 7,395 photos, 524 members
- New Parents 2,858 photos, 435 members
- Brooklyn 122,065 photos, 5,679 members
- Last.fmers (was audioscrobblers) 2,141 photos, 537 members
- ¡Mexicanos! 81,769 photos, 2,693 members
- Arabia 21,083 photos, 1,020 members
- Toy Cameras 298,091 photos, 25,806 members
- Punk Rock 52,553 photos, 4,589 members
- Globetrekkers 160,368 photos, 3,166 members
myla kent says:
"Raul is the kind of photographer I only *dream* of being. His dedication to his craft, his remarkable eye and his extraordinary talent consistently, shot after beautiful shot, inspire me to reach further. :: anxiously awaiting the first coffeetable book :: ;)"
October 2nd, 2005
"Technically, his photographs are wonderful. There's a warmth to them, a human warmth, that really make them special.
But it's not the photography that keeps me coming back; it's the words he writes to accompany them. They shed a light on the pictures the no camera lens can find."
May 23rd, 2005
"A woman with dusty eyes baked long loaves of crusty bread made from the ground bones of wicked children."
March 23rd, 2005
"I am not so sure I can add much more to what Snapatorium already has written. Raul is not just a fine photographer and cinematographer, but a talented student of light and form and color. His technical mastery of the still and motion arts is unparalleled. He is a man of great vision. And I am thankful he puts an actual camera in front of those wonderful processing devices which are his eye and mind. If he did not, we would never see such beauty in the world, as he does."
February 25th, 2005
"One of the best photographers on Flickr with an eye for beauty. When viewing his travel photos, I always feel like I am in a strange and beautiful dream world. More than just eye candy, his photos capture the essence of the land and of the people."
February 11th, 2005
- raul gutierrez
- April 2004
- Lufkin, Texas
- Brooklyn, United States
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Traveler, letter writer, maker of things
- Heading East