Revision: 2017 August
Flickr has been a great learning tool over the last 10 plus years. I have sold many of my photos thanks to Flickr and learned a lot along the way.
- I am not a photographer but a guy with a camera that loves trying to capture the beauty of life's moments.
- Everyone, no matter how unattractive the world may perceive them to be, can be photogenic.
- There is nothing like freezing a special moment in time on film (or digital I guess) that will never be repeated.
- Family photos, like wine, may seem dull or boring but later become priceless with age.
- There is always more to learn no matter how good one is at anything.
- Everyone has a story. If it’s told in photos then it’s even better.
I am passionate about Amateur Radio, Shortwave Radio, Radio and more Radio, Global Events and Politics. But more importantly I am interested in people.
... The Globe
Alot of the photos I end up taking are of the city of Annapolis, the capital of the state of Maryland, simply because I work there and it is a beautiful city.
... y sí hablo Español también.
... Three Blind Mice
I am also a some what color blind so if something looks a little wacky... blame my eyes, my mother or god. Your pick.
If you wish to use any of my photos (for commercial purposes) please let me know. We can work something out.
- Flickr Worldwide. 34,101 photos, 536 members
- USA - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 436,858 photos, 11,341 members
- Every Day Carry EDC 6,833 photos, 2,141 members
- Maryland photos 6,408 photos, 48 members
- iPhone Unlimited 45,480 photos, 491 members
- I took this photo with my phone 11,376 photos, 354 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 263,422 photos, 5,626 members
- Signs and Logos 4,478 photos, 320 members
- Landscape Beauty ! 2,033,669 photos, 74,601 members
- Ships, Boats and Barges 85,701 photos, 1,177 members
- iPhone-Photography 208,761 photos, 4,526 members
- Zona libre 181,868 photos, 1,608 members
- Sube lo que quieras-Upload any picture you like!(Post1-Comment1) 219,358 photos, 3,985 members
- Photographic World 196,672 photos, 2,351 members
- ~Your Pics, Your Style~ 75,522 photos, 1,030 members
- Maryland in Photographs 12,123 photos, 399 members
- This is America 245,939 photos, 3,460 members
- All types of photography 35,109 photos, 159 members
- Roadside America 87,008 photos, 2,015 members
- We travel the World 1,474,851 photos, 49,492 members
- ! ANYTHING & EVERYTHING ! 142,977 photos & 1,423 members & count 1,993,380 photos, 9,677 members
- * Flickr en Español 1,853,621 photos, 34,514 members
- CLICK the CAMERA 1,046,261 photos, 12,729 members
- without rules 652,763 photos, 4,574 members
- Just Photos. 316,682 photos, 3,986 members
- Whatever the weather 1,026,148 photos, 54,818 members
- Washington,DC Photographers 21,439 photos, 479 members
- Panoramic Washington DC 1,074 photos, 279 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 859,338 photos, 7,114 members
- Magic Moments 2,326,477 photos, 61,307 members
- Point and Shoot Cameras 176,032 photos, 4,083 members
- Your Favorite Photos - Unlimited! 1,370,178 photos, 12,415 members
- Old & Forgotten 203,391 photos, 6,003 members
- Coffee 24/7 13,342 photos, 2,218 members
- Show All Your Photos (No 30/60 limit) 1,374,502 photos, 6,024 members
- Panasonic LX15 / LX10 2,869 photos, 304 members
- TRIO (Kenwood) 169 photos, 47 members
- Washington DC/Metro Area 178,017 photos, 8,679 members
- Boats 407,559 photos, 28,379 members
- Beauty In the Mundane 82,203 photos, 1,125 members
- Territorio de gatos 31,272 photos, 1,678 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 2,297,162 photos, 59,094 members
- Cats Who Lounge 33,774 photos, 4,256 members
- iPhone Camera Shots 742,741 photos, 26,708 members
- Snapseed. 45,726 photos, 975 members
- Radio Posters & Graphics 54 photos, 15 members
- Nikon D750 83,906 photos, 1,629 members
- No Rules! No limits! Just pictures! 267,813 photos, 1,393 members
- Electrical Hobby 2,137 photos, 257 members
- Today's Flickr 1,148,754 photos, 12,404 members
こんにちはキティ harajukuroxy アン says:
"A brilliant, thoroughly entertaining man whom I have not had the pleasure to meet yet, even though we are less than 20 minutes away from each other and share a huge affinity of NAVY football LOL
I love the photos he takes, the eye for everyday yet unique and the bright, honest manner in which they are presented. Yay for RR!"
December 20th, 2007
"I have to say there is something about Radio Rover's attitude about photography that really attracts my appreciation. I really started taking pictures at age 11, around 1969, after finding darkroom equipment in my grandfathers attic. I studied photography as a degree at university and have had a career with it for many years.
As part of that we always learned a photograph should stand alone without explanation but after 35 or so years in the business I think I''ve learned from him an appreciation for the element of personal antidote when it comes to explaining what a person sees in a photograph and I think I owe something to Radio Rover for bringing that to my attention.
Rover says "I am not a photographer but a guy with a camera that loves trying to capture the beauty of life's moments." but I always understood that that was the essence of what a great photography is."
February 10th, 2007
- May 2006
- Washington, D.C.
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- I work in the steel industry.