Rachel was born in Bilbao (Spain). She graduated with honors and distinction in Philosophy from the University of Deusto (Spain) and Lancaster University (England).
Later she studied Photography in the prestigious school IDEP (Barcelona).
Rachel´s pasion is traveling the world, specially third world countries. Up to now she has traveled 24 countries in Africa and Asia and most of them several times.
She is interested in travel - documentary and street photography. She loves documenting people daily life in the places she visits, specially street life.
Rachel is contributor to Getty Images (Editorial) with almost 4000 images represented by this agency.
She never joined a photo contest, because she thinks photography is not a competition.
Her images have been published in press, books, magazines, websites etc. around the world.
Publications and Clients featuring and published her work:
The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Huffington Post, Al Jazeera, The Times Group (Bennett Coleman & Company), Morgan Atkinson, Microsoft Multimedia Publishing, Motivate Publishing, Tamedia Publication Romandes, Financial News, Fadaat Media, Rtl Nederland Interactief B.V, Spice Dergisi, ESPN, Oxford University Press, Capstone Press, Helmut Fleischer Consulting, MC Ediciones, Agrupación de Servicios de Internet y Prensa (ASIP), Editora Ática, Saraiva Sa Livreiros Editores, Ramdom House Mondadori S.A, Cosmopolitan France, Glamour France, Vanity Fair, Grazia Magazine France, Condé Nast, Red Bull Media House, Fabulous Magazine News International, Hearst Magazines, ACP Magazines Limited, Iberia, Nulle Parts Ailleurs Productions, Viacom Media Network, Leonhardt Multimedia, Webnovias, Fridaymagazine, Letsbonus, Active Ingredients, Littlewoods Shop, Smarter Travel, Aol.com, Ask.com, 121clicks.com, The Travel Photographer blog, Life Force Magazine, APF Magazine etc.
All my images are copyrighted. So please, don´t use my photos without my explicit permission. If you are interested in any of them, just contact me.
Please do not ask me for free photos for " my exposure"... I do not respond to such requests.
Many thanks and good pics!
"Nomadic Eyes" My travel blog: www.nomadiceyes.com
"Nomadic Eyes" My fotoblog: www.rachelcarbonell.tumblr.com
Photos of nomadiceyes (2)
- Fotografi di Strada 278 photos, 3,325 members
- In ictu oculi 1,974 photos, 768 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,476,320 photos, 45,126 members
- Spain Street Photography 70 photos, 397 members
- Double X Street 521 photos, 292 members
- FujiXtreet 16,031 photos, 460 members
- Fujistas 56,014 photos, 1,255 members
- Color Street Photography 365 1,210 photos, 2,107 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,859 photos, 19,757 members
- Awful Nice Street Photography 602 photos, 1,034 members
- Urban Picnic Street Photography 749 photos, 3,347 members
- Street Fight! 1,281 photos, 3,902 members
- APF Magazine Street Photography Group 648 photos, 4,167 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 332,223 photos, 11,584 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 816,056 photos, 18,594 members
- Street Color-Colour 106,041 photos, 3,479 members
- *****Street Photography***** 1,131,681 photos, 27,982 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,186 photos, 80,688 members
- Elite Street Photography 754 photos, 5,978 members
- Just Street Photography 2,427,670 photos, 77,376 members
- All Street Photography 1,171,440 photos, 20,055 members
- Candid Street Photography Group 739,671 photos, 31,178 members
- Streets of India 53,717 photos, 2,303 members
- Magnum Magnitude 43,905 photos, 920 members
- The best moment. 315,647 photos, 4,775 members
nomadiceyes doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Rachel Carbonell
- August 2011
- Bilbao, Spain
- Ibiza, Spain
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Яachel caЯbonell