I'm just a random quiet girl with a quirky personality. I took up photography
about a year and a half ago a while ago (my photostream literally starts with the first pictures I ever took with a digital camera). I'm already on my third camera. I fell in a swamp with my first camera (a canon sx100) and killed it. I replaced it with another sx100 that suffered numerous lens errors. After the second time sending it to the factory to get fixed, I caved and got a canon sx10. So far, I haven't killed it!
As you can see, I'm just a point-and-shoot kinda girl. I've considered getting a dslr, but decided against it for two reasons. First off, I am always wandering in the woods or walking up riverbeds or other dumb things, and I'm a klutz. I don't want to be carrying an expensive body and lenses, and have a repeat of the swamp incident. Second of all, I'm definitely not a good enough or dedicated enough photographer to justify spending the money on the best equipment. I am happy with what I have.
I like wander around through north Minnesota, and take pictures of outdoor stuff (I geocache, and my camera is always with me). I also LOVE live music, so don't be surprised if you see random photos of that, from bars to concerts to festivals. I find that I'm most infatuated with color in photos, so that's often my focus. However, I never know quite what I'm doing; it's a great learning process though!
- Duluth Homegrown Music Fest 3,358 photos, 56 members
- Canon PowerShot SX10 IS 33,806 photos, 1,229 members
- Cats Being Bad 388 photos, 46 members
- DPG Monthly Theme 1 photo, 57 members
- Duluth Photographers Guild 12,880 photos, 522 members
- Textures for Layers 14,931 photos, 16,319 members
- Duluth, MN 7,531 photos, 627 members
- Geocaching 21,190 photos, 2,098 members
- Superior Hiking Trail 875 photos, 87 members
QuietDelusions doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- April 2008
- Duluth, Minnesota
- I am:
- Health Insurance