I'm just a photographer (in between my love for video games) who enjoys trying to capture things in a different perspective. I also try to capture abandoned and rural settings such as old coal camps, that are slowly dwindling away in WV. These are being forgotten. Some things should be remembered, which is our little slice of a colorful and unique history. There is too much culture and life here that is being assimilated into the rest of the world.
It's also an excuse to go places I haven't been or shouldn't be, and to start pushing monetary bets on when I'll get busted on a trespassing charge.
I specialize in dirt track racing, and am the track photographer for Princeton Speedway, near Athens, WV, as well as Beckley Motor Speedway in Prosperity, WV.
- Mountaineer Photo Excursions! on Flickr 120 photos, 36 members
- National Register of Historic Places 48,137 photos, 896 members
- Consumerist.com 147,185 photos, 5,171 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 268,136 photos, 39,807 members
- Ruins and Rust~(NO PEOPLE) 30,498 photos, 1,676 members
- Nature's Reclamation -- NOT a decay group! 12,366 photos, 1,011 members
- Appalachia 18,028 photos, 864 members
- Autumn/Fall 2010 69 photos, 15 members
- Abandoned West Virginia 693 photos, 83 members
- Racing Images (Cars & Motorcycles) 220,492 photos, 7,828 members
- Cooliris | Endless Discovery 27,700 photos, 3,775 members
- Almost Heaven, West Virginia 14,450 photos, 517 members
- Wild, Wonderful West Virginia 20,118 photos, 1,151 members
- Dirt Late Models 940 photos, 111 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,462 members
- Coal Art 366 photos, 49 members
- WVCoal 308 photos, 63 members
- Dirt Track Racing 6,441 photos, 220 members
- WV.gov 1,359 photos, 116 members
- West Virginia Churches 759 photos, 45 members
"The only thing more fun than seeing Q's photos is being with her when she takes them. Never afraid to duck under the metal gate with "No Trespassing" on it, fearless in the face of bee swarms and federal agents! Unlike her personality, her photos are soothing and give one a tranquil feeling. I'm proud to call her friend and many many other names. Here's to you Ms. Dragon! Love ya!"
June 22nd, 2008
- Tara Chavez
- August 2006
- Beckley, WV
- Beckley, WV
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Peeping Dragon Photography