I'm just a photographer (in between my love for video games) who enjoys trying to capture things in a different perspective. I also try to capture abandoned and rural settings such as old coal camps, that are slowly dwindling away in WV. These are being forgotten. Some things should be remembered, which is our little slice of a colorful and unique history. There is too much culture and life here that is being assimilated into the rest of the world.
It's also an excuse to go places I haven't been or shouldn't be, and to start pushing monetary bets on when I'll get busted on a trespassing charge.
I specialize in dirt track racing, and am the track photographer for Princeton Speedway, near Athens, WV, as well as Beckley Motor Speedway in Prosperity, WV.
- Mountaineer Photo Excursions! on Flickr 132 photos, 36 members
- National Register of Historic Places 49,004 photos, 904 members
- Consumerist.com 150,885 photos, 5,191 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 271,147 photos, 40,717 members
- Ruins and Rust~(NO PEOPLE) 31,556 photos, 1,753 members
- Nature's Reclamation -- NOT a decay group! 12,354 photos, 1,012 members
- Appalachia 18,278 photos, 873 members
- Autumn/Fall 2010 68 photos, 15 members
- Abandoned West Virginia 650 photos, 87 members
- Racing Images (Cars & Motorcycles) 228,475 photos, 7,924 members
- Cooliris | Endless Discovery 27,656 photos, 3,766 members
- Almost Heaven, West Virginia 14,832 photos, 520 members
- Wild, Wonderful West Virginia 20,613 photos, 1,169 members
- Dirt Late Models 988 photos, 112 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,436 members
- Coal Art 319 photos, 49 members
- WVCoal 307 photos, 61 members
- Dirt Track Racing 6,647 photos, 222 members
- WV.gov 1,460 photos, 120 members
- West Virginia Churches 763 photos, 45 members
"The only thing more fun than seeing Q's photos is being with her when she takes them. Never afraid to duck under the metal gate with "No Trespassing" on it, fearless in the face of bee swarms and federal agents! Unlike her personality, her photos are soothing and give one a tranquil feeling. I'm proud to call her friend and many many other names. Here's to you Ms. Dragon! Love ya!"
June 22nd, 2008
- Tara Chavez
- August 2006
- Beckley, WV
- Beckley, WV
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Peeping Dragon Photography