Helloo - thank you very much for visiting my photostream.
Discovered or rather introduced to Flickr in 2009 by my wonderful sister Pen... Having fun exploring the world here and outside through photos, songs and all things I love. Some of which are reflected in my images. Travel, garden, songs and much more.
Please visit or just drop by for a chat. I enjoy looking through others photos to gain insight and inspiration but please do not make me a contact if you do not wish to comment. As you can appreciate, the contacts that do, have the priority they deserve especially with this new look Flickr. Unfortunately due to space and time I have had to start deleting contacts who do not visit my stream or comment. Thank you all dear flickr friends your comments and support are always appreciated xx :)
- Window Wednesday 25,646 photos, 1,960 members
- MAGIC UNICORN VERY BEST 58,854 photos, 1,848 members
- "Flickr's Awesome Blossoms" P1/A3 Sweeper Active 320,482 photos, 14,275 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 163,696 photos, 13,913 members
- A LONG WALK 56,859 photos, 2,694 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 122,926 photos, 10,213 members
- Christmas Lights in Containers (CLiC) 419 photos, 103 members
- All Free Pictures (Creative Commons and Public Domain) 161,674 photos, 5,945 members
- !Colors of Flickr! 703,347 photos, 9,186 members
- An English Country Garden 6,252 photos, 179 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,348,687 photos, 48,563 members
- Floral Fantasy - Post 1- Comment 3 131,744 photos, 5,141 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 84,607 photos, 2,603 members
- Sun | Sky | Cloud 348,434 photos, 13,033 members
- Gloucestershire Photographers 2,649 photos, 18 members
- ᗩᔕ Gooᗪ ᗩᔕ It getᔕ~♥ Sorry... temporarily CLOSED. 84,658 photos, 4,004 members
- Post-Processing Addicts 53,951 photos, 1,860 members
- A. LOST WORLD 71,886 photos, 5,707 members
- Share and Explore community group 47,567 photos, 1,144 members
- Makes you proud 55,144 photos, 806 members
- DETAILS OF THE LIFE 103,004 photos, 3,692 members
- daisy flowers 2,987 photos, 494 members
- flower inspiration 1,820 photos, 347 members
- Beautiful Land 5,293 photos, 120 members
- i capture the ᑭEOᑭᒪE ! Sorry... temporarily CLOSED. 53,743 photos, 3,063 members
- E᙭ᑫᑌIᔕITE ᒪIGᕼT ღ ..Sorry... temporarily CLOSED. 25,238 photos, 2,116 members
- mundo global de fotografias 834,437 photos, 8,723 members
- Trees, trees and more trees 336,158 photos, 21,281 members
- TREE PICS 455,933 photos, 27,415 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 204,427 photos, 12,146 members
- *Nature's Beauty* (No people or pet pics please.) 82,116 photos, 1,775 members
- Selfies & More (all photos welcome) 3,077 photos, 250 members
- ***TITS ONLY*** 10,542 photos, 790 members
- "My colorful flowers" ✿ 65,773 photos, 2,145 members
- Tulips 47,446 photos, 6,205 members
- ｼ ZOom←ᵒᵘᵗ ► micro ◄ ᶠᵃʳ҇➝ᵃʷᵃʸ҇.... 7,456 photos, 715 members
- Tree-mendous Tuesday 29,727 photos, 1,919 members
- Magic of photography 643,559 photos, 13,445 members
- ~~fence friday~~(NOT the original) 45,385 photos, 1,848 members
- MOUNTAIN 176,260 photos, 12,870 members
- Why I Love The Cotswolds 497 photos, 20 members
- Tenerife Experiences 3,965 photos, 228 members
- VILLAGES 3 30,296 photos, 886 members
- Pink Is Beautiful And Sensual *NATURE ONLY* 41,423 photos, 2,085 members
- the ladies team PHOTOGRAPHER 479 photos, 51 members
- Things You Couldn't Live Without 4,959 photos, 264 members
- Selfie Sunday 2,017 photos, 124 members
- in explore 1,021,919 photos, 83,715 members
- "Improvvisa ispirazione" ஐ 159,053 photos, 2,578 members
- "TRA REALTà E SOGNO" ♪ 78,042 photos, 1,464 members
"It's been four years since I wrote my deleted-account testimonial and it has been six or seven years of Flickr friendship.
Julie and the King Henry: Beauty, Happiness, Smile and of course Love. You can see them in her works. Always happy and cheerful, I have been delighted by her vision.
My dearest Julie, As the end of the year is around the corner, let me thank you once again for your amazing support and encouragement and wishing you all the best for year to come.
December 17th, 2017
"Julie's stream is always a pleasure to view,her processing skills are fantastic,with great textures and beautiful colours! Henry keeps me entertained with his antics and his love of worms and Batman!
Julie you are a wonderful Flickr buddy with a beautiful personality it's a real joy to have you as a contact:)xxx"
June 27th, 2014
reminiscent toy says:
"Julie (Through a dinosaur's eyes),
Flower is Julie, Julie is a flower. Gorgeous, delicate, creative, imaginative and romantic, all kind sweet words that all women want to be.
Julie (Through a dinosaur's heart)
I will always remember the first time I came on her photostream. It's her "Venice" photographs ! Then I discover another side of her beauty through her flowers, her heart and her love !!
Julie (Through a dinausaur's vision)
One of my amazing-wonderful friends, I do really hope that one day we can meet each other.
Julie, never stop posting, you are one of my reasons to 'walk' until here everytime flickr is down :))
Thank you for being around, for your amazing support, and thank you for delighting my life ! I wish you success in everything you do !!....Je t'aime ! XoXo"
March 12th, 2013
"Julie is an absolute jewel! :) She is not only a highly-skilled photographer (much better than she realizes herself) but she is a supremely warm, genuine, caring person. You simply will not find a better friend nor "contact" than this dear lady -- I am blessed to have her as my friend!"
January 19th, 2013
"Dear Ms. Julie
YOU ARE SO AMAZING.
you are, without a doubt, one of the most talented photographers on Flickr. I am in love with your photos! You are so creative and every one of your photographs is a work of art. I've always admired your work and will continue to admire them. You always have my support! Always looking forward to your next upload.
Towhid Hossain Tushar"
January 14th, 2013
"Julie is a wonderful Flickr friend. I always look forward to see new photos of her in het photostream.
Her shots are so beautiful and creative and they often make me smile because of her sense of humour, that she is able to put in her shots. I love the way she looks at things.
Thank you Julie for sharing your beautiful photos and for all your comments on my photos !"
June 3rd, 2012
Feathering the Nest says:
"Just a few words about my beautiful sister Julie - (did I say that right Jue LOL ;-) ?)
You have blossomed and grown in your creativity and talent here on Flickr. Your photostream is always a delight to visit. Each new addition is a pleasure and joy.
You have an artistic eye which is also reflected in your own surroundings - you should have been an interior designer Jue as well as taking up arty images - you shine at both.
A visit to my sister's photos and arty images will not disappoint - she has a wealth of imagination and creative flair to put a smile on your face and in your heart.
Thank you sis for all your help, support and encouragement - with lots of love Pen xxxxx"
March 10th, 2012
"Julie is a great Flickr friend, what more could you ask for? great talent and comradeship, I love the way she looks at things and her sense of humour. I await the cheque in the post :)"
September 28th, 2010
"Julie is one of the most wonderful people ive ever known,she has been such a good friend to me and has a heart of Gold,together with her sister Penny the pair of them have a wealth of Talent that always has me amazed. Julie always is so full of life and her Bubbly Personality lifts your day,I Love seeing her travel pics and her observations of Life and Nature. I Have been blessed to know her and Proud to call her friend,Have a look round her stream,its a Delightful Place full of Magic and Wonderment.Thank You Julie for Truly being One of the Best Friends Ever"
September 6th, 2010
- Julie anne Johnson
- April 2009
- Oxford UK
- Cheltenham, UK
- I am: