Helloo - thank you very much for visiting my photostream.
Discovered or rather introduced to Flickr in 2009 by my wonderful sister Pen... Having fun exploring the world here and outside through photos, songs and all things I love. Some of which are reflected in my images. Travel, garden, songs and much more.
Please visit or just drop by for a chat. I enjoy looking through others photos to gain insight and inspiration but please do not make me a contact if you do not wish to comment. As you can appreciate, the contacts that do, have the priority they deserve especially with this new look Flickr. Unfortunately due to space and time I have had to start deleting contacts who do not visit my stream or comment. Thank you all dear flickr friends your comments and support are always appreciated xx :)
- Colours From Here To Infinity 1,426 photos, 322 members
- Window Wednesday 27,808 photos, 2,032 members
- MAGIC UNICORN VERY BEST 59,356 photos, 1,845 members
- "Flickr's Awesome Blossoms" P1/A3 Sweeper Active 315,310 photos, 14,265 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 175,244 photos, 14,281 members
- A LONG WALK IN THE WORLD 67,997 photos, 2,654 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 129,338 photos, 10,550 members
- Christmas Lights in Containers (CLiC) 459 photos, 114 members
- All Free Pictures (Creative Commons and Public Domain) 185,940 photos, 6,087 members
- Colours of Flickr 743,572 photos, 9,620 members
- An English Country Garden 6,796 photos, 181 members
- Buildings/Architecture 1,352,090 photos, 48,898 members
- Floral Fantasy - Post 1- Comment 3 130,065 photos, 5,099 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 87,469 photos, 2,651 members
- Sun | Sky | Cloud 359,122 photos, 13,236 members
- Gloucestershire Photographers 2,858 photos, 18 members
- ᗩᔕ Gooᗪ ᗩᔕ It getᔕ~♥ ..by Admin Invitation 80,524 photos, 3,790 members
- Post-Processing Addicts 53,624 photos, 1,852 members
- A. LOST WORLD 75,128 photos, 5,725 members
- Share and Explore community group 48,973 photos, 1,134 members
- Makes you proud 52,938 photos, 795 members
- DETAILS OF THE LIFE 100,078 photos, 3,682 members
- daisy flowers 2,871 photos, 494 members
- flower inspiration 1,729 photos, 344 members
- Beautiful Land 5,306 photos, 119 members
- i capture the ᑭEOᑭᒪE ! ~admin invite only. 50,846 photos, 2,947 members
- E᙭ᑫᑌIᔕITE ᒪIGᕼT ღ..by Admin Invitation 23,666 photos, 1,963 members
- mundo global de fotografias 872,434 photos, 8,819 members
- Trees, trees and more trees 335,208 photos, 21,435 members
- TREE PICS 468,422 photos, 28,014 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 201,883 photos, 12,146 members
- *Nature's Beauty* (No people or pet pics please.) 81,473 photos, 1,789 members
- Selfies & More (all photos welcome) 3,194 photos, 264 members
- ***TITS ONLY*** 11,397 photos, 830 members
- "My colorful flowers" ✿ 64,505 photos, 2,163 members
- Tulips 46,749 photos, 6,170 members
- ｼ ZOom←ᵒᵘᵗ ► micro ◄ ᶠᵃʳ҇➝ᵃʷᵃʸ҇.... 8,212 photos, 707 members
- Tree-mendous Tuesday 30,900 photos, 2,007 members
- Magic of photography 694,291 photos, 14,128 members
- ~~fence friday~~(NOT the original) 47,089 photos, 1,860 members
- MOUNTAIN 195,041 photos, 13,175 members
- Why I Love The Cotswolds 368 photos, 17 members
- Tenerife Experiences 5,236 photos, 250 members
- VILLAGES 3 31,533 photos, 882 members
- Pink Is Beautiful And Sensual *NATURE ONLY* 41,079 photos, 2,065 members
- the ladies team PHOTOGRAPHER 479 photos, 51 members
- Things You Couldn't Live Without 4,942 photos, 261 members
- Selfie Sunday 2,200 photos, 128 members
- in explore 1,087,558 photos, 88,351 members
- "Improvvisa ispirazione" ஐ 159,915 photos, 2,610 members
"It's been four years since I wrote my deleted-account testimonial and it has been six or seven years of Flickr friendship.
Julie and the King Henry: Beauty, Happiness, Smile and of course Love. You can see them in her works. Always happy and cheerful, I have been delighted by her vision.
My dearest Julie, As the end of the year is around the corner, let me thank you once again for your amazing support and encouragement and wishing you all the best for year to come.
December 17th, 2017
"Julie's stream is always a pleasure to view,her processing skills are fantastic,with great textures and beautiful colours! Henry keeps me entertained with his antics and his love of worms and Batman!
Julie you are a wonderful Flickr buddy with a beautiful personality it's a real joy to have you as a contact:)xxx"
June 27th, 2014
reminiscent toy says:
"Julie (Through a dinosaur's eyes),
Flower is Julie, Julie is a flower. Gorgeous, delicate, creative, imaginative and romantic, all kind sweet words that all women want to be.
Julie (Through a dinosaur's heart)
I will always remember the first time I came on her photostream. It's her "Venice" photographs ! Then I discover another side of her beauty through her flowers, her heart and her love !!
Julie (Through a dinausaur's vision)
One of my amazing-wonderful friends, I do really hope that one day we can meet each other.
Julie, never stop posting, you are one of my reasons to 'walk' until here everytime flickr is down :))
Thank you for being around, for your amazing support, and thank you for delighting my life ! I wish you success in everything you do !!....Je t'aime ! XoXo"
March 12th, 2013
"Julie is an absolute jewel! :) She is not only a highly-skilled photographer (much better than she realizes herself) but she is a supremely warm, genuine, caring person. You simply will not find a better friend nor "contact" than this dear lady -- I am blessed to have her as my friend!"
January 19th, 2013
"Dear Ms. Julie
YOU ARE SO AMAZING.
you are, without a doubt, one of the most talented photographers on Flickr. I am in love with your photos! You are so creative and every one of your photographs is a work of art. I've always admired your work and will continue to admire them. You always have my support! Always looking forward to your next upload.
Towhid Hossain Tushar"
January 14th, 2013
"Julie is a wonderful Flickr friend. I always look forward to see new photos of her in het photostream.
Her shots are so beautiful and creative and they often make me smile because of her sense of humour, that she is able to put in her shots. I love the way she looks at things.
Thank you Julie for sharing your beautiful photos and for all your comments on my photos !"
June 3rd, 2012
Feathering the Nest says:
"Just a few words about my beautiful sister Julie - (did I say that right Jue LOL ;-) ?)
You have blossomed and grown in your creativity and talent here on Flickr. Your photostream is always a delight to visit. Each new addition is a pleasure and joy.
You have an artistic eye which is also reflected in your own surroundings - you should have been an interior designer Jue as well as taking up arty images - you shine at both.
A visit to my sister's photos and arty images will not disappoint - she has a wealth of imagination and creative flair to put a smile on your face and in your heart.
Thank you sis for all your help, support and encouragement - with lots of love Pen xxxxx"
March 10th, 2012
"Julie is a great Flickr friend, what more could you ask for? great talent and comradeship, I love the way she looks at things and her sense of humour. I await the cheque in the post :)"
September 28th, 2010
"Julie is one of the most wonderful people ive ever known,she has been such a good friend to me and has a heart of Gold,together with her sister Penny the pair of them have a wealth of Talent that always has me amazed. Julie always is so full of life and her Bubbly Personality lifts your day,I Love seeing her travel pics and her observations of Life and Nature. I Have been blessed to know her and Proud to call her friend,Have a look round her stream,its a Delightful Place full of Magic and Wonderment.Thank You Julie for Truly being One of the Best Friends Ever"
September 6th, 2010
- Julie anne Johnson
- April 2009
- Oxford UK
- Cheltenham, UK
- I am: