Saurabh Dhall is a Melbourne based IT Guy (SharePointist.com) who also happens to be a Photographer. You can see his sample work here on flickr or on www.saurabhdhall.com
He owns, Canon 300d, 40d, and 6d with variety of lenses and strobes.
Other than the photography he also enjoys kite flying, nature, visiting zoo, cooking, playing with his son, and also enjoys driving his pro range RC Cars, he owns the HPI's Firestorm Fluxx with 2s & 3s.
Being a Khatri Hindu he does believe in Karma and all the traditions and religious aspects his parents has taught him.
He is married to Parabhsharan Kaur who is an MBA from the U.K. They've a son named Karan Dhall, and he is adorable little sonshine of his parents.
Saurabh can be contacted through email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +61-410-745-799
Photos of _saurabh_ (1)
- Aussie Mums 9,962 photos, 340 members
- Melbourne at Night 20,822 photos, 2,674 members
- Sale Photos. 45 photos, 63 members
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro 53,771 photos, 2,581 members
- Studio portraits / Ritratti in studio 8,112 photos, 694 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM 17,231 photos, 2,347 members
- Canon EF 85mm 1:1.8 USM 31,730 photos, 3,014 members
- Canon EOS 6D Group 56,231 photos, 767 members
- Melbourne GPO 2,625 photos, 424 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 107,651 photos, 12,704 members
- sexy women with nice tits 449 photos, 681 members
- Anything and Everything Sexy 2,944 photos, 1,149 members
- British Girls 1,909 photos, 1,106 members
- Sexy British Babes 72 photos, 50 members
- woman feet 14,816 photos, 2,977 members
- kamasutra 250 photos, 236 members
- Hot Mature Women Clothed 964 photos, 5,855 members
- The beauty of mature women with long hair 6,029 photos, 5,701 members
- My Body Hair 352 photos, 2,693 members
- Big BEAUTIFUL Women! 6,730 photos, 4,919 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 167,231 photos, 8,695 members
- St Louis Photobloggers 6,972 photos, 459 members
- Happy Couples 47,822 photos, 10,270 members
- " Women In Black & White Photos" 21,298 photos, 2,378 members
- The PCC (The Photography Club Of Chandigarh) 1,782 photos, 153 members
- Admins United. 0 photos, 2 members
- Flickr Platinum Group (INVITE ONLY) 6,801 photos, 2,339 members
- Global Photojournalism 527,620 photos, 24,393 members
- Videos on Flickr 41,403 photos, 22,567 members
- ♥♥♥ Fave ♥♥♥ Post 1 , Award 2!!! 12,315 photos, 1,017 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 741,909 photos, 29,696 members
- I FIXED YOUR PIC -The Original ! 7,000 photos, 1,506 members
- FIX MY PIC -The Original ! - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. 69 photos, 4,035 members
- Lighting Mods 3,997 photos, 1,555 members
- Canon Speedlite 430EX 13,539 photos, 1,882 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,286 photos, 2,925 members
- BittBox User Showcase 19,678 photos, 2,480 members
- ONE PHOTO (closed 1-1-2016-online gallery now) 14,842 photos, 1,147 members
- Multiarmed Or Multilegged Women 8 photos, 599 members
- The Official 4chan /b/ Group 4,315 photos, 547 members
- Femininity, a Reality Show 17 photos, 249 members
- Bangalore Photo lovers 1,041 photos, 87 members
- BHU (Banaras Hindu University) 328 photos, 109 members
- Indian Culture and Heritage (post 1, comments on 3 with code) 7,290 photos, 547 members
- ** PI ** 300 views and 14 faves when added (unlimited) 7,116 photos, 903 members
- dilsedil | A group spreading peace and brotherhood 399 photos, 174 members
- The Most Beautiful Flowers!! 11,900 photos, 566 members
- Sepia & Toned Photo Awards (Awarded only) 23,097 photos, 5,403 members
- Plain Text Feedback (Post 1, Comment any 3) 1,877 photos, 770 members
- Strobist.com 606,916 photos, 123,689 members
unknown toothbrush says:
"We join Flickr and we appreciate the photos of people around the world. They offer us, scenes we don't normally see, faces we are not accustomed and beauty beyond the ordinary. Flickr extends to more than photos, and the friendships one can develop over distance is truly incredible.
Saurabh is not only a fine and wonderful photographer but he is an amazing friend. He is courteous, polite and truly someone to admire. His talents as a photographer are fantastic! His portrait work a true inspiration. A World Class Human Being and World Class Photographer.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful world Saurabh, you are truly a gifted and wonderful man and a true friend.
May 16th, 2008
"I am pleased to write this testimonial for Saurabh! I always wait with eager anticipation for a new photo to be uploaded to their stream, which in my mind, is always of such a high standard, with the quality of a prize-winner!
Keep up the good work, and congratulations!"
May 17th, 2007
Prshant ॐ Bhrdwaj says:
"Saurabh is one of the people who I have seen learn and grow tremendously...
From his excellent experimentals with a kodak PnS to graduating to a SLR and doing much better work... I have seen it all... and I feel this is only the tip of the iceberg... this man is going to go places... and I am going to be proud of him !!!!"
May 7th, 2007
Rohit Sarangi says:
"Just before a few days I did not know what flickr is!!. The photography warm was there in me since long. I had lots of pictures that I wanted to share. The only thing that was missing is inspirations do it at this place. What inspired me about Saurabh is the “just do it” attitude. One of his photo that is now about to touch 10,000 views is also a point of inspiration.
I work with Saurabh in the same place. Now, he is become my guru and I am sure I am going to have a good learning experience with him."
April 14th, 2007
offbeat parcel says:
"What i know about Saurabh is friendly,...humble.....and jolly person......He also has very kind heart.......I have viewed all his photos and i think he is a Excellent photographer......Detail and perspective of each photo is wonderful."
He is coming to UK and i pray for him and wish him a very good luck.......He is one of my very good friend...........Thanks for all the encouragement and suggestions and especially comments on my photos..........
Keep the good work........."
February 14th, 2007
bizarre fire says:
"As I view Saurabh's photography, I see a man so full of life and zest. His subjects are at ease with him, because he has a gentle, compassionate soul. He sees beauty in everything which is such an inspiration for us all. His work is my inspiration, as I learn from his photos. A young man with a talent as big as his heart. Watch for his name, because I know he will make it famous one day. His love for photography glows in each image. He has that certain magic that we all strive to embrace.
He has a great and rare talent......the ability to bring out the beauty of his subjects, whether it be a flower or a child praying. He is an inspiration to us all and I thank him for that.
January 10th, 2007
- Saurabh Dhall
- March 2006
- Delhi, India
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- IT Guy who is also a Photographer
- Saurabh Dhall Photography
- dhallsaurabh [at] yahoo.com