Saurabh Dhall is a Melbourne based IT Guy (SharePointist.com) who also happens to be a Photographer. You can see his sample work here on flickr or on www.saurabhdhall.com
He owns, Canon 300d, 40d, and 6d with variety of lenses and strobes.
Other than the photography he also enjoys kite flying, nature, visiting zoo, cooking, playing with his son, and also enjoys driving his pro range RC Cars, he owns the HPI's Firestorm Fluxx with 2s & 3s.
Being a Khatri Hindu he does believe in Karma and all the traditions and religious aspects his parents has taught him.
He is married to Parabhsharan Kaur who is an MBA from the U.K. They've a son named Karan Dhall, and he is adorable little sonshine of his parents.
Saurabh can be contacted through email email@example.com or via phone +61-410-745-799
Photos of _saurabh_ (1)
- aussie bondage lovers 0 photos, 71 members
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro 44,693 photos, 2,254 members
- Studio portraits / Ritratti in studio 4,819 photos, 494 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM 13,059 photos, 1,788 members
- Canon EF 85mm 1:1.8 USM 24,913 photos, 2,570 members
- Canon EOS 6D Group 31,947 photos, 604 members
- Melbourne GPO 2,336 photos, 394 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 101,502 photos, 12,074 members
- sexy women with nice tits 383 photos, 637 members
- Anything and Everything Sexy 893 photos, 573 members
- British Girls 1,159 photos, 879 members
- Sexy British Babes 1 photo, 33 members
- woman feet 8,543 photos, 2,686 members
- kamasutra 32 photos, 215 members
- Hot Mature Women Clothed 1,066 photos, 5,741 members
- The beauty of mature women with long hair 4,271 photos, 5,502 members
- My Body Hair 507 photos, 2,631 members
- SeX iN RiYaDH 3,000 photos, 3,740 members
- Big BEAUTIFUL Women! 6,952 photos, 4,402 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 164,283 photos, 8,907 members
- St Louis Photobloggers 6,728 photos, 453 members
- Happy Couples 46,200 photos, 10,120 members
- " Women In Black & White Photos" 22,144 photos, 2,222 members
- The PCC (The Photography Club Of Chandigarh) 1,746 photos, 143 members
- Admins United. 0 photos, 2 members
- Flickr Platinum Group (INVITE ONLY) 6,890 photos, 2,378 members
- Global Photojournalism 498,014 photos, 24,162 members
- Videos on Flickr 35,290 photos, 20,559 members
- ♥♥♥ Fave ♥♥♥ Post 1 , Award 2!!! 10,828 photos, 1,007 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 692,609 photos, 29,567 members
- I FIXED YOUR PIC -The Original ! 7,214 photos, 1,527 members
- FIX MY PIC -The Original ! - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. 69 photos, 4,106 members
- Lighting Mods 3,890 photos, 1,566 members
- Canon Speedlite 430EX 13,537 photos, 1,905 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,527 photos, 2,973 members
- BittBox User Showcase 19,384 photos, 2,515 members
- ONE PHOTO (closed 1-1-2016-online gallery now) 15,206 photos, 1,177 members
- Multiarmed Or Multilegged Women 8 photos, 597 members
- The Official 4chan /b/ Group 4,574 photos, 542 members
- ★ Post 1,Score next 3 ★ Enjoy Photographs Group ★ 34,784 photos, 4,362 members
- Femininity, a Reality Show 5 photos, 241 members
- Bangalore Photo lovers 954 photos, 79 members
- BHU (Banaras Hindu University) 325 photos, 110 members
- Indian Culture and Heritage (post 1, comments on 3 with code) 6,774 photos, 525 members
- ** PI ** 300 views and 14 faves when added (unlimited) 4,204 photos, 849 members
- dilsedil | A group spreading peace and brotherhood 399 photos, 177 members
- The Most Beautiful Flowers!! 10,324 photos, 558 members
- Sepia & Toned Photo Awards (Awarded only) 21,543 photos, 5,359 members
- Plain Text Feedback (Post 1, Comment any 3) 1,894 photos, 781 members
- Strobist.com 608,981 photos, 123,408 members
"We join Flickr and we appreciate the photos of people around the world. They offer us, scenes we don't normally see, faces we are not accustomed and beauty beyond the ordinary. Flickr extends to more than photos, and the friendships one can develop over distance is truly incredible.
Saurabh is not only a fine and wonderful photographer but he is an amazing friend. He is courteous, polite and truly someone to admire. His talents as a photographer are fantastic! His portrait work a true inspiration. A World Class Human Being and World Class Photographer.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful world Saurabh, you are truly a gifted and wonderful man and a true friend.
May 16th, 2008
"I am pleased to write this testimonial for Saurabh! I always wait with eager anticipation for a new photo to be uploaded to their stream, which in my mind, is always of such a high standard, with the quality of a prize-winner!
Keep up the good work, and congratulations!"
May 17th, 2007
Prshant ॐ Bhrdwaj says:
"Saurabh is one of the people who I have seen learn and grow tremendously...
From his excellent experimentals with a kodak PnS to graduating to a SLR and doing much better work... I have seen it all... and I feel this is only the tip of the iceberg... this man is going to go places... and I am going to be proud of him !!!!"
May 7th, 2007
Rohit Sarangi says:
"Just before a few days I did not know what flickr is!!. The photography warm was there in me since long. I had lots of pictures that I wanted to share. The only thing that was missing is inspirations do it at this place. What inspired me about Saurabh is the “just do it” attitude. One of his photo that is now about to touch 10,000 views is also a point of inspiration.
I work with Saurabh in the same place. Now, he is become my guru and I am sure I am going to have a good learning experience with him."
April 14th, 2007
"What i know about Saurabh is friendly,...humble.....and jolly person......He also has very kind heart.......I have viewed all his photos and i think he is a Excellent photographer......Detail and perspective of each photo is wonderful."
He is coming to UK and i pray for him and wish him a very good luck.......He is one of my very good friend...........Thanks for all the encouragement and suggestions and especially comments on my photos..........
Keep the good work........."
February 14th, 2007
"As I view Saurabh's photography, I see a man so full of life and zest. His subjects are at ease with him, because he has a gentle, compassionate soul. He sees beauty in everything which is such an inspiration for us all. His work is my inspiration, as I learn from his photos. A young man with a talent as big as his heart. Watch for his name, because I know he will make it famous one day. His love for photography glows in each image. He has that certain magic that we all strive to embrace.
He has a great and rare talent......the ability to bring out the beauty of his subjects, whether it be a flower or a child praying. He is an inspiration to us all and I thank him for that.
January 10th, 2007
- Saurabh Dhall
- March 2006
- Delhi, India
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- IT Guy who is also a Photographer
- Saurabh Dhall Photography
- dhallsaurabh [at] yahoo.com