Print is a bimonthly magazine about visual culture and design. Founded in 1940 by William Edwin Rudge, Print is dedicated to showcasing the extraordinary in design on and off the page. Covering a field as broad as communication itself—publication and book design, animation and motion graphics, corporate branding and rock posters, exhibitions and street art—Print covers commercial, social, and environmental design from every angle. Engagingly written by cultural reporters and critics who look at design in its social, political, and historical contexts, Print explores why our world looks the way it looks, and why the way it looks matters.
In 2009, for the second year in a row, Print received the National Magazine Award for General Excellence in its circulation category, the highest honor a magazine can receive. A five-time winner, Print has been honored numerous times by American Society of Magazine Editors, the Society of Publication Designers, AIGA, The Art Directors Club, and The Type Directors Club.
In its 2008 citation, ASME wrote: "Proving that just looking great isn’t enough, Print stands out in a cluttered field with its expansive view of its subject, its relentless curiosity, and its determination to look at design not in a vacuum but as a crucial gateway to popular culture, the environment, even politics."
- The Daily Heller Menorah Group! 26 photos, 18 members
- Eye Magazine 640 photos, 760 members
- Barnes & Noble Junkies 217 photos, 41 members
- nice&easy 1,887 photos, 818 members
- 2008 Election Graphics 870 photos, 151 members
- PRINT Magazine and you 72 photos, 24 members
- File Save As...Soiree 747 photos, 108 members
- Historical Type and Lettering 7,776 photos, 621 members
print.magazine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Print Magazine
- October 2007
- New York
- I am: