A close friend told me to make this interesting so here goes.
I am a sort of pinkish cream colour with short mousey brown...
Oh hang on a minute that isnt right... you want to know about me
Right, I am an adventurous, directionless traveller. I can be charming if i want, I am a loner who craves the company of others and I have a strong belief that there is little I can not achieve given the right quantity of money and time on a beach in a hot country
I've become much more creative and open in my photographs. I am seeing the world in a different way and gaining in confidence with each shutter click.
I lived in Paris, I barely spoke French. I wanted to live on the edge of comfortability and look over the side.
I have ambitions to write a book. I need practice in writing.
I now live in Edinburgh and I am enjoying the cold weather :)
I think that just about covers everything to date.
visited 12 states (5.33%)Create your own visited map of The World
Lived in UK, Rep. Ireland, France
Currently living in Scotland
Looking forward to going to Everywhere!
- flickr (unofficial) 6,255,510 photos, 117,928 members
- 52 weeks project 62,265 photos, 3,815 members
- British Pagan Photographers 1,864 photos, 147 members
- Edinburgh Samhuinn 494 photos, 31 members
- Strobist.com 607,140 photos, 123,666 members
- The Portrait Group 3,058,498 photos, 165,819 members
- Samhuinn 2010 Group Photos 3 photos, 5 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 118,647 photos, 3,899 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,232,084 photos, 42,563 members
- Mushroom Project 58,853 photos, 4,168 members
- Mushrooms 108,647 photos, 9,917 members
- GEOTRAVEL FOTOLOGUES 78,916 photos, 2,076 members
- In Numerical Order 2,327 photos, 11,598 members
- World Events ( festivals, protests, etc.) 93,935 photos, 3,281 members
- Glasgow West End Festival 3,726 photos, 212 members
- Beach Photography 622,265 photos, 76,807 members
- Festival! 97,625 photos, 4,946 members
- Mazda Cars 12,643 photos, 1,074 members
- Balkanarama 112 photos, 8 members
- Pagan Heart 8,960 photos, 1,134 members
- Photopoint 1,921 photos, 38 members
- Edinburgh Beltane 2,722 photos, 302 members
- CityScape 904,646 photos, 27,230 members
- Night Images 1,183,788 photos, 164,648 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 1,345,964 photos, 24,947 members
- Long Exposures 673,654 photos, 45,326 members
- Night Photography 616,686 photos, 32,542 members
- Urban Night Shots 312,955 photos, 18,644 members
- We travel the World 1,378,088 photos, 48,655 members
- Street Candids 28,249 photos, 670 members
- Lights & Shadows 291,139 photos, 13,637 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 475,433 photos, 10,070 members
- Trippy Light Trails 9,758 photos, 876 members
- Low light photography 220,188 photos, 9,694 members
- Night Lights 1,077,002 photos, 88,669 members
- Wales Photography. 236,160 photos, 5,663 members
- Travel Photography 5,022,337 photos, 149,211 members
- Sunrise and Sunset 224,326 photos, 12,076 members
- Long Exposure 869,578 photos, 69,248 members
- Murals & Graffiti 274,223 photos, 7,536 members
- Graffiti 539,215 photos, 18,441 members
- city life 733,415 photos, 15,947 members
- Life in Black & White 1,214,648 photos, 35,894 members
- nighthawks 352,376 photos, 20,013 members
- dream or reality? 559,758 photos, 22,199 members
- Landscape Digital Originals ONLY! 24,100 photos, 3,765 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 1,138,364 photos, 27,524 members
- New Black and White 8,354 photos, 6,112 members
- Black and White 6,837,758 photos, 357,379 members
- Movement & Motion 668,766 photos, 53,535 members
"Danny is really really ridiculously amazing. And he knows what I mean by that :D, no need to explain it any further :P"
October 11th, 2007
"Who would have thought that a flippant remark from a girl on the self portrait of a boy could lead to this? International adventure, endless hours of chatter, illegal photography *in Gallery 3* and a good friendship for mutual support? With Dan, that's the chance you have to take and if you're lucky you might just get it.
Dan is an intelligent, caring and sensitive person who feel so much about the world around him. This comes through in his images which can be whimsical and fun or dark and brooding, but always a pleasure to behold. He has a talent for expressing himself through image and word, just take a look at his stream for a candid peep into the world of Dan.
Above all do not be fooled by his username: little dan, big... heart ;)"
March 18th, 2007
"danny is supportive, funny, honest while giving a comment or appreciation.
he knows how to say goodnight and how to make someone smile. that is not so simple as one can think it is.
he knows how to offer ( thank you for the pics that came out of a conversation) and how to take a challenge .
danny is real,a friend and a really good freind...:)
i have to underline something i've said above...danny is REAL."
December 11th, 2006
Mild Seven Lights says:
"danny is one of the most honest down to earth guys i am glad to see his pics on flickr"
December 6th, 2006
"Danny is one of the few men in the world that can make pink look, HOT!"
November 3rd, 2006
- Danny Williams
- April 2006
- Hemel Hempstead
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Flashmunki Photography