A close friend told me to make this interesting so here goes.
I am a sort of pinkish cream colour with short mousey brown...
Oh hang on a minute that isnt right... you want to know about me
Right, I am an adventurous, directionless traveller. I can be charming if i want, I am a loner who craves the company of others and I have a strong belief that there is little I can not achieve given the right quantity of money and time on a beach in a hot country
I've become much more creative and open in my photographs. I am seeing the world in a different way and gaining in confidence with each shutter click.
I lived in Paris, I barely spoke French. I wanted to live on the edge of comfortability and look over the side.
I have ambitions to write a book. I need practice in writing.
I now live in Edinburgh and I am enjoying the cold weather :)
I think that just about covers everything to date.
visited 12 states (5.33%)Create your own visited map of The World
Lived in UK, Rep. Ireland, France
Currently living in Scotland
Looking forward to going to Everywhere!
- flickr (unofficial) 3,359,646 photos, 96,022 members
- 52 weeks project 51,687 photos, 3,520 members
- British Pagan Photographers 1,785 photos, 119 members
- Edinburgh Samhuinn 492 photos, 24 members
- Strobist.com 601,610 photos, 121,446 members
- The Portrait Group 2,665,688 photos, 151,370 members
- Samhuinn 2010 Group Photos 3 photos, 5 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 99,626 photos, 3,616 members
- The Nature Conservancy 821,882 photos, 39,069 members
- Mushroom Project 39,573 photos, 3,700 members
- Mushrooms 78,783 photos, 8,909 members
- GEOTRAVEL FOTOLOGUES 53,432 photos, 1,838 members
- In Numerical Order 2,118 photos, 10,241 members
- World Events ( festivals, protests, etc.) 70,116 photos, 3,098 members
- Glasgow West End Festival 4,012 photos, 221 members
- Beach Photography 507,157 photos, 66,826 members
- Festival! 79,731 photos, 4,551 members
- Mazda Cars 11,119 photos, 972 members
- Balkanarama 112 photos, 8 members
- Pagan Heart 7,967 photos, 1,042 members
- Photopoint 1,924 photos, 39 members
- Edinburgh Beltane 2,668 photos, 284 members
- CityScape 665,937 photos, 23,218 members
- Night Images 1,061,547 photos, 142,066 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 887,931 photos, 21,183 members
- Long Exposures 491,627 photos, 39,360 members
- Night Photography 432,925 photos, 26,049 members
- Urban Night Shots 248,580 photos, 16,470 members
- We travel the World 907,091 photos, 40,533 members
- Street Candids 22,222 photos, 596 members
- Lights & Shadows 218,860 photos, 12,337 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 356,773 photos, 8,979 members
- Trippy Light Trails 9,425 photos, 855 members
- Low light photography 162,681 photos, 8,302 members
- Night Lights 765,605 photos, 71,709 members
- Wales Photography. 163,507 photos, 4,403 members
- Travel Photography 3,053,084 photos, 110,998 members
- Sunrise and Sunset 152,668 photos, 9,904 members
- Long Exposure 707,160 photos, 61,051 members
- Murals & Graffiti 220,848 photos, 7,143 members
- Graffiti 476,651 photos, 17,927 members
- city life 474,022 photos, 12,532 members
- Life in Black & White 832,242 photos, 27,404 members
- nighthawks 305,264 photos, 19,467 members
- dream or reality? 395,824 photos, 19,415 members
- Landscape Digital Originals ONLY! 12,990 photos, 2,816 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 815,852 photos, 22,382 members
- New Black and White 7,598 photos, 5,807 members
- Black and White 6,598,624 photos, 324,505 members
- Movement & Motion 463,230 photos, 45,537 members
"Danny is really really ridiculously amazing. And he knows what I mean by that :D, no need to explain it any further :P"
October 11th, 2007
"Who would have thought that a flippant remark from a girl on the self portrait of a boy could lead to this? International adventure, endless hours of chatter, illegal photography *in Gallery 3* and a good friendship for mutual support? With Dan, that's the chance you have to take and if you're lucky you might just get it.
Dan is an intelligent, caring and sensitive person who feel so much about the world around him. This comes through in his images which can be whimsical and fun or dark and brooding, but always a pleasure to behold. He has a talent for expressing himself through image and word, just take a look at his stream for a candid peep into the world of Dan.
Above all do not be fooled by his username: little dan, big... heart ;)"
March 18th, 2007
"danny is supportive, funny, honest while giving a comment or appreciation.
he knows how to say goodnight and how to make someone smile. that is not so simple as one can think it is.
he knows how to offer ( thank you for the pics that came out of a conversation) and how to take a challenge .
danny is real,a friend and a really good freind...:)
i have to underline something i've said above...danny is REAL."
December 11th, 2006
Mild Seven Lights says:
"danny is one of the most honest down to earth guys i am glad to see his pics on flickr"
December 6th, 2006
"Danny is one of the few men in the world that can make pink look, HOT!"
November 3rd, 2006
- Danny Williams
- April 2006
- Hemel Hempstead
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Flashmunki Photography