A close friend told me to make this interesting so here goes.
I am a sort of pinkish cream colour with short mousey brown...
Oh hang on a minute that isnt right... you want to know about me
Right, I am an adventurous, directionless traveller. I can be charming if i want, I am a loner who craves the company of others and I have a strong belief that there is little I can not achieve given the right quantity of money and time on a beach in a hot country
I've become much more creative and open in my photographs. I am seeing the world in a different way and gaining in confidence with each shutter click.
I lived in Paris, I barely spoke French. I wanted to live on the edge of comfortability and look over the side.
I have ambitions to write a book. I need practice in writing.
I now live in Edinburgh and I am enjoying the cold weather :)
I think that just about covers everything to date.
visited 12 states (5.33%)Create your own visited map of The World
Lived in UK, Rep. Ireland, France
Currently living in Scotland
Looking forward to going to Everywhere!
- flickr (unofficial) 3,597,404 photos, 98,042 members
- 52 weeks project 52,735 photos, 3,543 members
- British Pagan Photographers 1,793 photos, 122 members
- Edinburgh Samhuinn 492 photos, 26 members
- Strobist.com 602,413 photos, 121,876 members
- The Portrait Group 2,716,332 photos, 153,086 members
- Samhuinn 2010 Group Photos 3 photos, 5 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 101,270 photos, 3,666 members
- The Nature Conservancy 853,414 photos, 39,507 members
- Mushroom Project 40,952 photos, 3,768 members
- Mushrooms 80,804 photos, 9,051 members
- GEOTRAVEL FOTOLOGUES 55,293 photos, 1,863 members
- In Numerical Order 2,148 photos, 10,459 members
- World Events ( festivals, protests, etc.) 72,041 photos, 3,115 members
- Glasgow West End Festival 4,010 photos, 220 members
- Beach Photography 518,257 photos, 67,882 members
- Festival! 81,293 photos, 4,594 members
- Mazda Cars 11,376 photos, 983 members
- Balkanarama 112 photos, 8 members
- Pagan Heart 8,092 photos, 1,057 members
- Photopoint 1,924 photos, 38 members
- Edinburgh Beltane 2,647 photos, 286 members
- CityScape 686,008 photos, 23,685 members
- Night Images 1,080,871 photos, 145,378 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 928,670 photos, 21,704 members
- Long Exposures 510,283 photos, 40,122 members
- Night Photography 448,293 photos, 26,778 members
- Urban Night Shots 254,048 photos, 16,747 members
- We travel the World 944,687 photos, 41,356 members
- Street Candids 22,782 photos, 604 members
- Lights & Shadows 225,150 photos, 12,487 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 365,325 photos, 9,087 members
- Trippy Light Trails 9,463 photos, 859 members
- Low light photography 167,935 photos, 8,455 members
- Night Lights 792,045 photos, 74,295 members
- Wales Photography. 169,584 photos, 4,523 members
- Travel Photography 3,223,261 photos, 116,068 members
- Sunrise and Sunset 158,920 photos, 10,138 members
- Long Exposure 725,338 photos, 61,949 members
- Murals & Graffiti 225,797 photos, 7,210 members
- Graffiti 483,182 photos, 18,041 members
- city life 495,915 photos, 12,918 members
- Life in Black & White 867,176 photos, 28,205 members
- nighthawks 309,177 photos, 19,565 members
- dream or reality? 407,374 photos, 19,731 members
- Landscape Digital Originals ONLY! 13,651 photos, 2,892 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 844,936 photos, 22,961 members
- New Black and White 7,596 photos, 5,843 members
- Black and White 6,703,430 photos, 330,103 members
- Movement & Motion 483,306 photos, 47,044 members
"Danny is really really ridiculously amazing. And he knows what I mean by that :D, no need to explain it any further :P"
October 11th, 2007
"Who would have thought that a flippant remark from a girl on the self portrait of a boy could lead to this? International adventure, endless hours of chatter, illegal photography *in Gallery 3* and a good friendship for mutual support? With Dan, that's the chance you have to take and if you're lucky you might just get it.
Dan is an intelligent, caring and sensitive person who feel so much about the world around him. This comes through in his images which can be whimsical and fun or dark and brooding, but always a pleasure to behold. He has a talent for expressing himself through image and word, just take a look at his stream for a candid peep into the world of Dan.
Above all do not be fooled by his username: little dan, big... heart ;)"
March 18th, 2007
"danny is supportive, funny, honest while giving a comment or appreciation.
he knows how to say goodnight and how to make someone smile. that is not so simple as one can think it is.
he knows how to offer ( thank you for the pics that came out of a conversation) and how to take a challenge .
danny is real,a friend and a really good freind...:)
i have to underline something i've said above...danny is REAL."
December 11th, 2006
Mild Seven Lights says:
"danny is one of the most honest down to earth guys i am glad to see his pics on flickr"
December 6th, 2006
"Danny is one of the few men in the world that can make pink look, HOT!"
November 3rd, 2006
- Danny Williams
- April 2006
- Hemel Hempstead
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Flashmunki Photography