A close friend told me to make this interesting so here goes.
I am a sort of pinkish cream colour with short mousey brown...
Oh hang on a minute that isnt right... you want to know about me
Right, I am an adventurous, directionless traveller. I can be charming if i want, I am a loner who craves the company of others and I have a strong belief that there is little I can not achieve given the right quantity of money and time on a beach in a hot country
I've become much more creative and open in my photographs. I am seeing the world in a different way and gaining in confidence with each shutter click.
I lived in Paris, I barely spoke French. I wanted to live on the edge of comfortability and look over the side.
I have ambitions to write a book. I need practice in writing.
I now live in Edinburgh and I am enjoying the cold weather :)
I think that just about covers everything to date.
visited 12 states (5.33%)Create your own visited map of The World
Lived in UK, Rep. Ireland, France
Currently living in Scotland
Looking forward to going to Everywhere!
- flickr (unofficial) 5,096,991 photos, 108,865 members
- 52 weeks project 58,531 photos, 3,811 members
- British Pagan Photographers 1,840 photos, 130 members
- Edinburgh Samhuinn 494 photos, 30 members
- Strobist.com 609,182 photos, 123,686 members
- The Portrait Group 2,941,569 photos, 160,993 members
- Samhuinn 2010 Group Photos 3 photos, 5 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 111,314 photos, 3,820 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,075,122 photos, 41,589 members
- Mushroom Project 49,285 photos, 4,036 members
- Mushrooms 93,691 photos, 9,645 members
- GEOTRAVEL FOTOLOGUES 66,101 photos, 2,001 members
- In Numerical Order 2,281 photos, 11,373 members
- World Events ( festivals, protests, etc.) 82,970 photos, 3,197 members
- Glasgow West End Festival 3,788 photos, 219 members
- Beach Photography 581,294 photos, 72,732 members
- Festival! 89,959 photos, 4,798 members
- Mazda Cars 11,372 photos, 1,046 members
- Balkanarama 112 photos, 8 members
- Pagan Heart 8,590 photos, 1,107 members
- Photopoint 1,924 photos, 38 members
- Edinburgh Beltane 2,656 photos, 295 members
- CityScape 812,357 photos, 25,995 members
- Night Images 1,154,735 photos, 160,135 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 1,181,043 photos, 24,049 members
- Long Exposures 613,389 photos, 43,575 members
- Night Photography 545,734 photos, 30,354 members
- Urban Night Shots 293,548 photos, 18,038 members
- We travel the World 1,195,177 photos, 45,274 members
- Street Candids 25,518 photos, 643 members
- Lights & Shadows 267,309 photos, 13,295 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 427,895 photos, 9,670 members
- Trippy Light Trails 9,747 photos, 874 members
- Low light photography 201,751 photos, 9,305 members
- Night Lights 971,768 photos, 84,487 members
- Wales Photography. 202,007 photos, 5,175 members
- Travel Photography 4,279,990 photos, 137,598 members
- Sunrise and Sunset 199,239 photos, 11,420 members
- Long Exposure 811,969 photos, 66,023 members
- Murals & Graffiti 253,595 photos, 7,445 members
- Graffiti 519,066 photos, 18,395 members
- city life 644,076 photos, 14,868 members
- Life in Black & White 1,077,817 photos, 32,206 members
- nighthawks 336,054 photos, 19,949 members
- dream or reality? 494,971 photos, 21,345 members
- Landscape Digital Originals ONLY! 18,836 photos, 3,412 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 1,028,761 photos, 25,688 members
- New Black and White 8,078 photos, 6,046 members
- Black and White 6,858,214 photos, 351,491 members
- Movement & Motion 603,685 photos, 52,549 members
"Danny is really really ridiculously amazing. And he knows what I mean by that :D, no need to explain it any further :P"
October 11th, 2007
"Who would have thought that a flippant remark from a girl on the self portrait of a boy could lead to this? International adventure, endless hours of chatter, illegal photography *in Gallery 3* and a good friendship for mutual support? With Dan, that's the chance you have to take and if you're lucky you might just get it.
Dan is an intelligent, caring and sensitive person who feel so much about the world around him. This comes through in his images which can be whimsical and fun or dark and brooding, but always a pleasure to behold. He has a talent for expressing himself through image and word, just take a look at his stream for a candid peep into the world of Dan.
Above all do not be fooled by his username: little dan, big... heart ;)"
March 18th, 2007
"danny is supportive, funny, honest while giving a comment or appreciation.
he knows how to say goodnight and how to make someone smile. that is not so simple as one can think it is.
he knows how to offer ( thank you for the pics that came out of a conversation) and how to take a challenge .
danny is real,a friend and a really good freind...:)
i have to underline something i've said above...danny is REAL."
December 11th, 2006
Mild Seven Lights says:
"danny is one of the most honest down to earth guys i am glad to see his pics on flickr"
December 6th, 2006
"Danny is one of the few men in the world that can make pink look, HOT!"
November 3rd, 2006
- Danny Williams
- April 2006
- Hemel Hempstead
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Flashmunki Photography