A close friend told me to make this interesting so here goes.
I am a sort of pinkish cream colour with short mousey brown...
Oh hang on a minute that isnt right... you want to know about me
Right, I am an adventurous, directionless traveller. I can be charming if i want, I am a loner who craves the company of others and I have a strong belief that there is little I can not achieve given the right quantity of money and time on a beach in a hot country
I've become much more creative and open in my photographs. I am seeing the world in a different way and gaining in confidence with each shutter click.
I lived in Paris, I barely spoke French. I wanted to live on the edge of comfortability and look over the side.
I have ambitions to write a book. I need practice in writing.
I now live in Edinburgh and I am enjoying the cold weather :)
I think that just about covers everything to date.
visited 12 states (5.33%)Create your own visited map of The World
Lived in UK, Rep. Ireland, France
Currently living in Scotland
Looking forward to going to Everywhere!
- flickr (unofficial) 3,007,797 photos, 92,860 members
- 52 weeks project 49,836 photos, 3,482 members
- British Pagan Photographers 1,812 photos, 118 members
- Edinburgh Samhuinn 495 photos, 24 members
- Strobist.com 599,642 photos, 120,711 members
- The Portrait Group 2,584,948 photos, 148,626 members
- Samhuinn 2010 Group Photos 3 photos, 5 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 97,719 photos, 3,562 members
- The Nature Conservancy 771,891 photos, 38,306 members
- Mushroom Project 38,517 photos, 3,687 members
- Mushrooms 77,609 photos, 8,867 members
- GEOTRAVEL FOTOLOGUES 51,324 photos, 1,800 members
- In Numerical Order 2,070 photos, 9,816 members
- World Events ( festivals, protests, etc.) 66,897 photos, 3,062 members
- Glasgow West End Festival 4,012 photos, 218 members
- Beach Photography 492,257 photos, 65,439 members
- Festival! 77,293 photos, 4,462 members
- Mazda Cars 10,829 photos, 955 members
- Balkanarama 112 photos, 8 members
- Pagan Heart 7,876 photos, 1,029 members
- Photopoint 1,937 photos, 39 members
- Edinburgh Beltane 2,634 photos, 281 members
- CityScape 634,851 photos, 22,433 members
- Night Images 1,037,947 photos, 137,412 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 827,103 photos, 20,405 members
- Long Exposures 466,610 photos, 38,250 members
- Night Photography 414,774 photos, 25,133 members
- Urban Night Shots 241,123 photos, 16,082 members
- We travel the World 857,404 photos, 39,429 members
- Street Candids 21,503 photos, 592 members
- Lights & Shadows 210,157 photos, 12,151 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 344,508 photos, 8,795 members
- Trippy Light Trails 9,360 photos, 847 members
- Low light photography 155,942 photos, 8,061 members
- Night Lights 736,185 photos, 67,561 members
- Wales Photography. 155,838 photos, 4,267 members
- Travel Photography 2,829,184 photos, 103,207 members
- Sunrise and Sunset 144,066 photos, 9,567 members
- Long Exposure 682,586 photos, 59,737 members
- Murals & Graffiti 212,689 photos, 7,038 members
- Graffiti 467,138 photos, 17,743 members
- city life 440,429 photos, 11,882 members
- Life in Black & White 776,845 photos, 25,965 members
- nighthawks 299,627 photos, 19,345 members
- dream or reality? 376,082 photos, 18,904 members
- Landscape Digital Originals ONLY! 12,202 photos, 2,687 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 772,535 photos, 21,567 members
- New Black and White 7,429 photos, 5,754 members
- Black and White 6,436,792 photos, 315,349 members
- Movement & Motion 435,926 photos, 42,939 members
"Danny is really really ridiculously amazing. And he knows what I mean by that :D, no need to explain it any further :P"
October 11th, 2007
"Who would have thought that a flippant remark from a girl on the self portrait of a boy could lead to this? International adventure, endless hours of chatter, illegal photography *in Gallery 3* and a good friendship for mutual support? With Dan, that's the chance you have to take and if you're lucky you might just get it.
Dan is an intelligent, caring and sensitive person who feel so much about the world around him. This comes through in his images which can be whimsical and fun or dark and brooding, but always a pleasure to behold. He has a talent for expressing himself through image and word, just take a look at his stream for a candid peep into the world of Dan.
Above all do not be fooled by his username: little dan, big... heart ;)"
March 18th, 2007
"danny is supportive, funny, honest while giving a comment or appreciation.
he knows how to say goodnight and how to make someone smile. that is not so simple as one can think it is.
he knows how to offer ( thank you for the pics that came out of a conversation) and how to take a challenge .
danny is real,a friend and a really good freind...:)
i have to underline something i've said above...danny is REAL."
December 11th, 2006
Mild Seven Lights says:
"danny is one of the most honest down to earth guys i am glad to see his pics on flickr"
December 6th, 2006
"Danny is one of the few men in the world that can make pink look, HOT!"
November 3rd, 2006
- Danny Williams
- April 2006
- Hemel Hempstead
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Flashmunki Photography