The pictures are already there, some impose themselves, I only have to press the button.
The impact of a landscape can be as strong as that of a single leaf hit by a ray of sunlight, which I give the same attention as when dealing with the problem of a sunrise.
There is always the camera in between me and the moment, like the glass pane of a window. Behind it I am observing a scene taking place. And then like a curtain in front of a stage, that I try to raise carefully, I observe the event and set sail to steal a glance behind the scenes.
A house, a stone, a memory, the nuance of an anecdote, like a substance that unfolds beyond the narrative.
Other pictures I need to trace, mute against the phenomena, because speech makes us feel the fugitive nature of the moment.
Pictures emerge from personal encounters, gestures, the movement of a shadow on a wall, the prelude to a story, a huge orchestra in the color range of a rainbow or only a moment, transient like the flutter of a birds wing, the sounds of silence on the edge of the stage.
- kwerfeldein: die flickr gruppe 201,745 photos, 3,617 members
- Photo Santa Fe 593 photos, 41 members
- singapore through my eyes 259 photos, 21 members
- I Love Black and White! 2,243,821 photos, 71,337 members
- Memory Maps 638 photos, 631 members
- Travel: The World Through a Lens 118,159 photos, 3,770 members
brigitte.lucke doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Brigitte Lucke
- September 2011
- I am:
- Female and Open