Camera : Nikon D100,D300
Lens : TAMRON SP AF90mmF/2.8Di MACRO
RAW converter software : SILKYPIX Developer Studio
Photo-editing software : Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
- Green Eden 57,380 photos, 4,266 members
- Nature Inc. 68,706 photos, 2,787 members
- Blink Again (no children) Post 2 award 3 482,308 photos, 17,472 members
- MACROLICIOUS GROUP 74,156 photos, 3,465 members
- Nature's Poetry ~ Level 1 ~ Post 1 ~ Award 5 ~ 49,294 photos, 2,171 members
- Artists of AGIN 43,397 photos, 586 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 99,133 photos, 4,762 members
- Art Grown in Nature 162,927 photos, 5,411 members
- ***All beautiful shots and many more. 537,897 photos, 14,700 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,052,896 photos, 130,222 members
- Hydrangeas 9,166 photos, 1,307 members
- Fabulous Foliage -- No flowers as main theme 60,585 photos, 4,398 members
- ***Flickr Global 2,362,614 photos, 35,351 members
- Flowers Macro World - Feel free to join us! 389,622 photos, 23,651 members
- 花花世界123 3,999 photos, 457 members
- Your Beautiful Flowers 3,941 photos, 130 members
- H o j a s -H o j a r a s c a//L e a v e s-V e r b i a g e 12,083 photos, 1,065 members
- Faded Wilted Withered (flowers, leaves and plants) 25,663 photos, 2,491 members
- Nature as Abstract Artist 63,494 photos, 5,697 members
- Sierpes Street, Seville and The World 464,151 photos, 8,115 members
- in explore 787,571 photos, 69,199 members
- Lensaholic 21,407 photos, 327 members
- ***This should be a Postcard!*** 248,863 photos, 11,497 members
- ♥Sweet melodies♥ 57,240 photos, 1,586 members
- All Things ~*Earthy*~ 141,977 photos, 6,447 members
- Great Picture 8,048 photos, 192 members
- Life is about happiness 3,103 photos, 139 members
- Pretty Flower 4,225 photos, 167 members
- * The Magic of Simplicity * (post1/award2) 2,861 photos, 184 members
- * The Magic of Colors * (post1/award2) 585 photos, 40 members
- * The Magic of Flowers * (post1/award2) 528 photos, 40 members
- ArtNet@flickrworld * NO SL*-P1-C1 109,725 photos, 3,028 members
- Artistic Expressions ~ Photography and Manipulations ~ Post 1, C 69,072 photos, 3,206 members
- Friends~Amicizia Group (NO PEOPLE) ** Admin Invite P1/A1 13,043 photos, 889 members
- The Passionate Photographer - By Admin Invite only - P1/A1 3,328 photos, 399 members
- TopMacro 109,697 photos, 4,717 members
- E-X-P-O-S-I-T-I-O-N 2,498 photos, 150 members
- Purple is Luscious and Exotic 19,897 photos, 1,584 members
- Louisa's Bokeh Gallery 35,994 photos, 1,889 members
- Point of View (Admin. Invite) Post 1-Award 1 32,202 photos, 2,107 members
- Hit -Me- With- Your- Best -Shot ~ Post 1 / Comment 2 40,133 photos, 944 members
- Dreams, Love, Life.... 10,872 photos, 1,258 members
- BLACK and WHITE Creative Artwork 253,569 photos, 7,851 members
- ! !^Life´s a Journey Level 1 (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 39,293 photos, 2,782 members
- Nature Nerds 32,611 photos, 2,076 members
- *CORAZÓN DE LUNA * INVITATION ONLY *COMMENT 3 * 15,475 photos, 603 members
- AIDAREH- Argentina- COMENTA 3 FOTOS - 114,199 photos, 3,688 members
- Amazing Nature /SWEEPER ACTIVE/NOTHING MANMADE 78,143 photos, 5,288 members
- Moments [in White] 3,817 photos, 1,772 members
- Persephone's Garden (Invite Only) P1/A3 6,023 photos, 430 members
"Tu fotografia es bella, gratificante , genera paz, tiene estilo y gusto por lo sencillo, se me hace necesario revisarlas a menudo
Besoooosss por tu hermoso trabajo"
May 29th, 2010
"I 've found the real BEAUTY here!
What a delight is to see all these gorgeous,delicate and fantastic photos! Every single image is unique!
You are a very talented artist.
Thank you for sharing with us,Poesie!"
September 14th, 2008
G Dan Mitchell says:
"poesie's photographs of flowers and sometimes other subjects are consistently beautiful and imaginative."
September 4th, 2008
"He visto miles de fotos en flickr, muchas muy buenas e interesantes, pero ningunas me han resultado tan gratificantes como las de poesie. Sus imágenes son sorprendentemente suaves, con unos colores maravillosos, un encuadre que te invita a pensar y una luz y enfoque únicos.
Es una auténtica poeta de la luz."
June 15th, 2008
Living in Monrovia says:
"One glance at Poesie's photoes and you enter a magical world of floral wonders. Oh, to be a bee for just one day!"
June 14th, 2008
"I have only one word left in my mouth....
It is so good
April 13th, 2008
"Poesie has an amazing eye for the world around her. It is always a treat to see her flickr page.
April 2nd, 2008
Ken Schwarz says:
"Astonishing, original compositions...one after the next. Each one is different, yet they harmonize with a shared, signature style. Poesie's work is a true source of inspiration for me to go out and create something new."
July 21st, 2007
Linda Gail. says:
"what can I say that has not already been said other than her art and photography is beautiful to me.......she sees what a true photographer sees...............has the gift and I do learn from her talent.........Gail"
June 18th, 2007
"Her photos were EXCELLENT!!!
Really love them."
May 27th, 2007
"Just love the world she manages to capture behing her camera.
Keep up the good work Poesie"
May 27th, 2007
Javier Volcan says:
"Verdaderamente impresionante. Logra una armonía absoluta con las fotografías de las flores. Da la impresión que logra que la naturaleza posa para cada foto. Sutil, delicado, todo con un toque de sueño y magia increíble."
May 22nd, 2007
"What can I say? I'm out of words. It' the way flowers suppose to be. beautiful, simple, and elegance."
February 25th, 2007
"Your photos are fabulous. And you are very generous sharing them with us.
February 13th, 2007
"One look at your photostream and am your fan. Wow."
February 8th, 2007
"Her photos are unbelieveable. You will be left speechless!!"
July 23rd, 2006
"Lamento no conocer un idioma comun para decirte que excepcional fotografa me pareces. Original, delicada, emocionante. Llevo horas paseando por tus jardines. Solo por eso merece la pena haber entrado aquí.
Gracias por tus fotos."
December 2nd, 2005
November 7th, 2005
~My aim is true~ says:
"What everyone else said.
Poe Sie's photos are utterly remarkable and unlike anything I've ever seen. They have a fantastic dreamlike quality to them that is original and beautiful. Visit this site often!!"
October 30th, 2005
"I hate to say it, but flower photos are painfully dull. Everyone who ever picks up a camera very soon aims their lens at this most prevalent overdone subject, perhaps because they are colorful, willing, and ubiquitous. Millions of people take pictures of flowers, and they are all pretty much boring.
Poesie has blown my misconceptions out of the water. She takes things of small beauty and turns them into things of WONDROUS beauty. I honestly have never seen such amazing and intriguing flower shots. Poesie's work is not only pretty, but also technically masterful, and always diverse and inspiring. The only thing better than seeing her photos here would be to see them printed and on the wall, where I'm sure they would shine."
September 17th, 2005
"With her amazingly beautiful, unique, poetic, inspirational images of flowers, Poesie is creating a new art form. I hope many more people than I will eagerly await each new photo she posts, and be awed."
August 29th, 2005
"Her flowers can actually make you faint with their beauty, she possesses magical powers, I suspect she's an elf, or a fairy."
August 18th, 2005
"I have never seen a gallery with such beautiful shots of flowers. Poesie's photography is so delicate, breathtaking and unique that you would have loads of trouble keeping yourself away from wanting to add all of it to your favourites! Sheer visual poetry. Fantastic work!"
August 3rd, 2005
"You're the best macro artist I've ever seen. From the amazing bokeh to the wonderful high key abstract shot, your photos simply teach me again and again how beautiful a macro photo can be.
Thanks for sharing your creativity to us!"
July 31st, 2005
very very mutXXXXXX
all your work !!!!! * * * * *
when a scientist wants to know
the sweet soul of the flowers * * * * *
... .... ....
the visit to your paradise garden !!!!!
is a must !
July 25th, 2005
"So many ways to be a human being. So many ways to feel and express beauty...from flames of passion to the cirrus of higher knowledge.
Thus far, I have never encountered anybody so subtle, so gentle, who with the palette of watercolors could make such strong statements that touch and move.
There is so much shouting nowadays, explosions of blood and violence that Poesie's pictures make you watch and listen closely, as if silence were speaking.
I am grateful of having got to know her, if only through her art.
So many ways of being a human being, so many ways of enriching the lives of those near you...
Thank you, Poesie, of your poetry of silence."
July 10th, 2005
"I have not met Poesie in person nor chat with her online.
The 1st time I reviews through her works. I am totally impress with her abstract arts & creativity.
I encourage you to stop by from time to time enjoy her arts masterpiece!!"
June 24th, 2005
- April 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken