I started taking aircraft pics as a real hobby in 1984 and have been chasing the ones that have gotten away for 30 years now. I will take a pic of anything that flies floats or sits in front of my camera, but aviation is a true passion. My wife frowns when I mention I have taken more pics of planes than of the family through the years.
I am happily married to Diana and we are on our way to celebrating our 31st year together...
If you are interested in using my pics for whatever reason, like for your own personal use in blogging, screen savers, magazine articles, publishing, internet advertising, or wine bottle labels, just ask. 'All Rights Reserved' on Flickr is like trying to keep a burglar from walking in an open door and expecting him to not take anything....
So, please ask first...Pretty Please with Sugar on Top?!?
If you would like a screen printed t-shirt or a hat of any of my pics, send me a Flickrmail. I can hook you up.
visited 41 states (82%)Create your own visited map of The United States or Amsterdam travel guide for Android
- Aircraft Dover AFB (KDOV/DOV) 12 photos, 8 members
- Aircraft Travis AFB (KSUU/SUU) 15 photos, 6 members
- Aircraft Charleston AFB (KCHS/CHS) 27 photos, 6 members
- Lancair / Columbia Aircraft 189 photos, 15 members
- aircraft with VTOL. (vertical takeoff and landing) 3,946 photos, 397 members
- Aviation: 99+ Favorites 866 photos, 56 members
- Airbus A300F 300 photos, 146 members
- Boeing 777-200F 773 photos, 248 members
- British Aerospace Jetstream 31/32 146 photos, 7 members
- Airports: New York (John F. Kennedy) International [JFK/KJFK] 938 photos, 31 members
- Airlines: NEW American [AA/AAL] 1,372 photos, 251 members
- FLICKR NATURE 1,881,777 photos, 38,106 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 149,515 photos, 8,682 members
- Airlines: Alaska Airlines [AS/ASA] 746 photos, 167 members
- SHOW OFF YOUR PICS!! 78,333 photos, 829 members
- Aviation Disasters 709 photos, 111 members
- "It's a Gulfstream" 1,407 photos, 45 members
- Gulfstream G-V 1,397 photos, 85 members
- Airlines: China Eastern Airlines [MU/CES] 731 photos, 227 members
- The Cameras Eye 715 photos, 20 members
- Oregon International Air Show 1,001 photos, 28 members
- Airlines: Lufthansa [LH/DLH] 2,648 photos, 365 members
- propliners old or new 4,878 photos, 168 members
- Airlines: Qantas Airways [QF/QFA] 2,711 photos, 284 members
- Airlines: Air Canada [AC/ACA] 2,217 photos, 310 members
- Hercules Aircraft. 2,473 photos, 191 members
- Combat Aircraft on Flickr 8,957 photos, 128 members
- Airlines: LAN Airlines [LA/LAN] 431 photos, 148 members
- Ship Panorama 251 photos, 13 members
- flying machine's 57,974 photos, 628 members
- Portland Harbor 493 photos, 45 members
- american general aviation 4,467 photos, 173 members
- Aviation Geeks 53,139 photos, 448 members
- VAQ-134 Garudas 196 photos, 10 members
- Airlines: WestJet [WS/WJA] 816 photos, 180 members
- Airlines: Martinair Cargo [MP/MPH] 235 photos, 170 members
- The absolute best of Worldwide Warbirds 4,701 photos, 237 members
- Boeing/Bell/Martin B-29 Superfortress 1,263 photos, 38 members
- Airlines: Emirates [EK/UAE] 3,495 photos, 404 members
- Boeing 777-200ER 3,206 photos, 290 members
- Airlines: Icelandair [FI/ICE] 777 photos, 227 members
- Airlines: Air France [AF/AFR] 3,800 photos, 354 members
- Airlines: Aeroflot [SU/AFL] 1,243 photos, 238 members
- Airlines: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines [KL/KLM] 3,887 photos, 448 members
- WA State Ferries 3,926 photos, 341 members
- Airlines: Korean Air [KE/KAL] 2,007 photos, 344 members
- Tugboats and Offshore Vessels Working 2,741 photos, 114 members
- Airlines: TAM Airlines [JJ/TAM] 1,024 photos, 241 members
- CARGO SHIPS WORLD-WIDE. 13,151 photos, 259 members
- AIRPLANE'S WORLD 248,603 photos, 1,310 members
Henrik Elstorp says:
You are non the less an awesome, well-tuned, high powered aviation photographer from one of my favorite States in the US.
I know my aviation hobby would be in a sad state of mind if You were not around.
July 25th, 2011
Yellow 01 says:
"Planephotoman has done an awesome job of capturing aviation at its finest, i am always amazed at the new photos he has to share. =]"
November 5th, 2009
"Fast" Eddie Maloney says:
"Met Paul at one of our Red Flags. Always a pleasurable experience to be able to shoot with Paul. Paul has an incredible photostream with a TON of photos especially in military aviation. Paul has an incredible eye/ear for airplane noises with an expertise in afterburners."
February 26th, 2009
"Pure Top Gun when it comes to the military photo shots! Keep them coming!!!"
September 2nd, 2008
"Paul (planephotoman) does a wonderful job of representing aviation photography on the internet. His work of capturing the 123rd Fighter Sq out of Portland, OR is outstanding. He doesn't stop there, he has great photos of the civilian aircraft that fly in and out of Portland also. It is always great to visit his site and see what is new."
August 4th, 2008
"Paul brings a serious passion for aviation photography to Flickr. His photos always feature concrete composition, clarity, and focus. His knowlege about USAF and Navy units and their equipment today and yesterday is unmatched. Paul spread the "gospil" of flickr to me and got me hooked, and I check out his photostream everyday for what he captures through his lens!"
June 14th, 2007
"Wonderful, Interesting, Informative. Planetphotoman really finds 'em. I count Planetphotomans' images of aircraft as my favorites."
August 29th, 2006
Ken's Aviation says:
"Planephotoman just keeps adding one excellent photo after another. I check out his photostream daily and recommend anyone else that likes aircraft do the same!"
May 20th, 2006
- December 2005
- Vancouver, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Need It Now Delivery
- planephotoman [at] yahoo.com