Hello Animal and Nature lovers
I am a pro photographer that captures our world at its best.
I do have a secure online website:
The images you are viewing are mostly photograhs I have taken but I also am a Fine Artist painting on Canvas. You can see my paintings on this site as well. I also like to play in Photoshop often creating images that are a little crazy and wild. Heck, I'm a little crazy and wild. You can see these images in my digital art set.
I consider myself to be a "Pixel Pusher" and love that the ability to create dynamic images is at the push of a button.
I make my living off selling my images at Art Shows through out California. Its a rollercoaster ride financially, but well worth it. Making a living at Art is not easy, there are a lot of skills you must have (besides great artwork) to move product.
All of these images are photographed by myself, I then edit them in photoshop, print, laminate and frame them to size.
Every computer has a different color calibration so you may see these images in slightly different color then intended.
My goal in bringing these images to you is to educate the public on our incredible planet we live on and keeping the beauty alive for many generations to enjoy in the future.
I strive to produce an image that is techniquely excellent.
For me, a tack sharp image with great detail is important.
Add color, clarity and the WOW factor and now you have achieved a great photo. Eye Candy!
I have seen amazing work here on Flickr by other artists and am proud to part of the community.
Thank you for commenting on my work for it helps me build a better understanding of what images are winners or losers. Unfortunately, I am on dial up internet service : (( here in the Santa Cruz mountains and I have no other options. It takes forever to pull up images, so please understand if I can't respond to all comments but I really do appreciate your feedback.
- Sea & Ocean ( invite your contacts ) 418,607 photos, 26,730 members
- Amazing Animals and Their Antics 52,992 photos, 4,482 members
- Magic Moments 2,298,400 photos, 60,580 members
- California 315,726 photos, 7,922 members
- It's A Zoo Out There! (Please VOTE in the challenge rooms) 47,626 photos, 2,605 members
- Popular Photography Magazine 814,294 photos, 13,051 members
- *I Love the Ocean/Sea* (No People Shots, Ocean Only) 57,837 photos, 6,859 members
- Big Sur, California 12,787 photos, 1,874 members
- Beach Photography 635,089 photos, 77,607 members
- PBS Nature 7,393 photos, 1,682 members
- Nature Photography 3,438,639 photos, 86,547 members
- PERSONAL BEST - Preserving Meaningful Moments 389,228 photos, 11,904 members
- Your Best Photography 2,885,245 photos, 47,689 members
- *amazing nature* 480,838 photos, 7,478 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 401,659 photos, 103,581 members
- Scuba Diving 1,159 photos, 4,030 members
- beach lovers. . . 377,855 photos, 26,333 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 1,592,587 photos, 65,878 members
- !Addicted to Nature!(Post 2-Award 3)Sweeper Active 214,697 photos, 8,054 members
- Baby animals 46,990 photos, 4,204 members
- #1 Nature & Wildlife Photographers Corner 1,036,788 photos, 15,218 members
- Your "Postcard" Shot 1,104,340 photos, 22,929 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 380,985 photos, 10,075 members
- Beaches - Around the World 182,484 photos, 12,639 members
- One Word: WOW! 219,609 photos, 6,701 members
- ***SCREAM OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER*** 2,721,019 photos, 52,800 members
- Wend Magazine 2,019 photos, 418 members
- That’s Getting Up Close! 104,115 photos, 4,651 members
- *Animal Photography* 956,401 photos, 32,964 members
- An Awesome Close-Up (No People) 118,414 photos, 4,046 members
- FlickrCentral 9,273,460 photos, 279,982 members
- Monterey Bay Aquarium World Ocean Day 106 photos, 413 members
- Awesome Nature 1,059,670 photos, 20,795 members
- Colors of the World 2,926,686 photos, 69,656 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 927,052 photos, 31,860 members
- U&I Magazine 110,977 photos, 9,952 members
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE (Post 1, Award 3) Best Quality Images!CLOSED! 99,828 photos, 13,047 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,436 photos, 4,504 members
- Creative underwater photography 13,028 photos, 845 members
- All Animals 1,579,920 photos, 53,321 members
- Landscapes of the World 1,300,277 photos, 35,196 members
- Official National Geographic Group 1,898,055 photos, 36,477 members
- Under The Sea 26,606 photos, 805 members
- STINGRAYS - MANTA RAYS - ANY RAYS - ROCHEN 2,389 photos, 406 members
- This Is Why We Dive 76,137 photos, 2,276 members
- Digital Underwater Photography 97,941 photos, 4,209 members
- OUR PLANET - Pure Nature Only 90,401 photos, 3,800 members
- Fish - 3 a day! 36,179 photos, 5,447 members
- Frogfish Photography - underwater images 54,470 photos, 1,315 members
- NATURE'S BEST 1,578,038 photos, 30,545 members
pixilpame doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Pam Wood
- July 2008
- Santa Cruz, USA
- I am:
- Pam Wood Photography