I am a tall, curley, intelligent, brave, sensitive, funny and very modest person ;-)
I love music, movies, passie (the girlfriend), my motorbike, my brandnew Sony nex-5 and life in general...most of the time...
So...who are you?
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 393,684 photos, 28,933 members
- ROBOTS: technology + pop culture 20,675 photos, 3,857 members
- 113 pictures in 2013 11,671 photos, 259 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 70,829 photos, 19,826 members
- bokeh whores 345,584 photos, 13,771 members
- Hinduism 15,555 photos, 968 members
- India Images 441,636 photos, 19,140 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 179,928 photos, 8,117 members
- [CLOSED]My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 464,125 photos, 13,523 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #5 ☆ Elite. Invite Only (P1/A5) 199,725 photos, 9,554 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #4 ☆ Art. Invite Only (P1/A5) 243,568 photos, 11,684 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #3 ☆ Gold. Post 1, Award 5. Invite Only 286,358 photos, 13,499 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #2 ☆ Silver. Post 1, Award 5. Invite Only 379,353 photos, 17,097 members
- Super~Six Bronze ☆ Stage #1 ☆ Post 1, Award 5. 1,137,383 photos, 40,351 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 216,519 photos, 15,101 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,219,561 photos, 36,696 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,995,358 photos, 96,004 members
- silhouette 391,837 photos, 62,041 members
- FishEye 161,774 photos, 14,626 members
- Light...Camera...Action ! (P1/A2) 1,986 photos, 360 members
- fotowedstrijd2010 42 photos, 105 members
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 63,765 photos, 10,316 members
- A Photographer's Nature - Post 3/Comment 4 - 3 a day limit 46,970 photos, 1,407 members
- Textures for Layers 15,195 photos, 16,262 members
- Buddha Images 22,334 photos, 6,107 members
- Supreme Animal Photos (INVITED PHOTO'S ONLY) 3,323 photos, 1,103 members
- Great stock shots 5,666 photos, 428 members
- Dutch Christmas 1,418 photos, 153 members
- Favorites: 100 76,456 photos, 6,075 members
- Favorites: 150 20,272 photos, 2,708 members
- Views: 1500 53,231 photos, 7,724 members
- World Wide Photographers 272,446 photos, 9,684 members
- SPIDERS 74,626 photos, 10,865 members
- Insects and Spiders 161,510 photos, 8,130 members
- Tasteful erotic 789 photos, 417 members
- Silhouettes & Shadows 124,448 photos, 7,624 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 46,385 photos, 20,503 members
- Smiles/Sorrisi/Sonrisas 171,993 photos, 22,364 members
- Vroegeah 1,288 photos, 57 members
- ! !Photographers Gone Wild! (Level 1) (P1:FAV/A3) 682,026 photos, 38,747 members
- Boats 367,940 photos, 27,282 members
- Ships and Vessels 216,847 photos, 12,001 members
- "Selective Color Awards Post 1 Award 3" 8,548 photos, 1,825 members
- Extreme Bokeh 441,016 photos, 22,291 members
- Macro World (:: Post 1, comment on any 3! ::) 91,399 photos, 11,583 members
- Prinsjesdag 184 photos, 20 members
- Den Haag Sculptuur / The Hague Sculpture 1,547 photos, 115 members
- FLOWERS_INSECTS_AND_BUTTERFLIES // FLORES_INSECTOS_Y_MARIPOSAS 125,390 photos, 8,559 members
- !! Nederland Vandaag !! 183,604 photos, 2,841 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 34,573 photos, 7,138 members
Hans van Reenen says:
"Sensational photographer. Each upload is a surprise. There is variation in his stream which I appreciate very much."
May 26th, 2009
"Toni is just a guy who seems to keep on amizing me with creativity. A great photographer and just as addicted as I am, so pixel addict is a carfully chosen and apropriate name. :)"
October 17th, 2007
"Toni is somebody I first met on-line through my brother on flickr, who also turned out to be a via-via-via friend of my sister-in-law later. He is a very fun guy to be around and I just love his pictures: they're always original, colourful and a feast to look at. His stream insipres me very much, and I can only hope that I'll become as good as he is some day (and to have his wallpaper, too ;-))."
September 23rd, 2007
"This is so long overdue.
These photgraphs are alternately warm, smart, funny, goofy, wickedly good, and captivating. They are never boring, and the sight of this smirk in the comments is enough to make even the most serious photographer smile. There should be places--entire cities-- specially reserved for people like Toni.
I'd move there, and so would you."
August 9th, 2007
mr moor says:
"Pixel is a very nice guy and a good friend! Whenever I need a smile I visit his stream and my expression changes after viewing the very first picture. Toni is a talented photographer, always finds the positive things in life and captures day to day life in a creative and unique way. His subjects change from city scenes to nature shots and everything in between.
There is humor in his shots but also tendernes and admiration for the beauty around him.
So if you're in for a positive experience, visit Pixel Addicts stream. You won't be disspointed:-)
Thanks for so many great photo's Toni!"
July 3rd, 2007
"I'm so happy to have the honor of writing the first 'testimonial' for this lovely guy!
Toni's encouraging comments were among the first I received on Flickr. From his Profile, I wasn't sure if 'he' was a fabrication...or a very real funny warm person. I'm now...at least 99%!...convinced it's totally the latter.
His creative talent is obvious in his photographs...both humorous and serious. But his true talent, I believe, lies in his love of and connection to people. I'm finding as my time on Flickr grows, that the friendships I make...the personal stories and laughter I'm privileged to share...are a huge part of the pleasure of this experience. Toni's participation...his comments and his infectious humor..are wonderful.
As another pathetically 'language-challenged American'!, I cannot always read his comments to others...but I can always 'feel' the warmth of them, and of theirs in return. I know how they feel...for I feel the same.
Toni is a joy. A wonderful part of this voyage. Thanks 'pix'!"
February 22nd, 2007
- Pixel Addict
- November 2006
- Den Haag, Netherlands
- I am:
- I work with mentally disabled people