I am a passionate self-taught photographer.
I am inspired by a lot of different subjects. My photostream is sometimes very inconsistent because I still have too many things to experiment and I am way too curious to stop to one single way to see the world.
However, I have developed an interest for using monochromatic or desaturated colors...I come back to color once in a while.
I also do a lot of self portraits because I am the most available model I can find.
I have a new and strong interest for street photography. I love unstaged situations...the fact that I have to find the right timing to shoot and the unpredictability of what will appear brings me in a special state that I crave for.
I don't follow usual rules. I don't care about the equipment being used. And besides the understanding of exposure, the technical aspects for me don't count much.
I prefer now to let the viewer make their own stories about my photographs so I don't add any title.
A lot of photographers in Flickr are, for me, a great source of inspiration. I spend a lot of time looking at photostreams, photographer's websites and books.
It is sometimes difficult for me to express subtle impressions or ideas in English so I hope you will be patient.
Thank you for your visit, it is greatly appreciated!
All my pictures are copyrighted. Please do not use, copy or edit any of my materials without my written permission. If you want to use any image, please contact me first.
« Les photographies que nous aimons ont été faites quand le photographe a su s'effacer. S'il y avait un mode d'emploi, ce serait certainement celui-là. »
---------- ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ------------
••• I am trying, as possible, to regularly comment the posts of my contacts, so I keep my number of contacts reasonable. I might not add you back right away if you add me to your list.•••
- Plein de photos ! 565 photos, 106 members
- Montreal N+B/B+W 4,908 photos, 479 members
- Urban Picnic Street Photography 444 photos, 1,615 members
- Street! 257,072 photos, 6,617 members
- Street PhotoClub 25,254 photos, 1,359 members
- Aspiring Street Photographers 142,043 photos, 5,819 members
- 121clicks 15,324 photos, 6,785 members
- In The Streets 108,507 photos, 2,438 members
- Street Photography Magazine 104,376 photos, 4,865 members
- Streetshots (people in the street) 470,019 photos, 13,223 members
- street surreal 60,379 photos, 4,148 members
- Shoot the Street 225,412 photos, 4,618 members
- Urban art & People 17,516 photos, 1,228 members
- Place à l'humain 3,032 photos, 647 members
- J'y crois 17,394 photos, 639 members
- random poetry 986 photos, 31 members
- Montreal street photography (Revisited) 3,507 photos, 755 members
- Montreal 107,326 photos, 4,445 members
- Portraits Around Your Heart 17,065 photos, 915 members
- B&W PROFESSIONAL 494 photos, 86 members
- 514 - Montreal - Flickr 31,152 photos, 736 members
- Canadian Female Photographers Group 119,273 photos, 1,645 members
- tales from a parallel universe 11,897 photos, 253 members
- *Whispering Soul* 18,887 photos, 1,831 members
- The Human Element 54,483 photos, 2,239 members
- Candid in Canada 3,216 photos, 277 members
- DÉJÀ VU (Adm invite only) 8,707 photos, 241 members
- Flou & Filé 12,182 photos, 398 members
- Black Tie 5,752 photos, 753 members
- Nothing Like the Sun 3,073 photos, 206 members
- Hit -Me- With- Your- Best -Shot 35,553 photos, 864 members
- Varn.'s World 11,600 photos, 263 members
- *OUT OF FOCUS ART* 3,815 photos, 238 members
- Blurvision Photo 84,984 photos, 5,448 members
- Deliberate Motion Blur: The Best of the Movers and Shakers! 26,772 photos, 2,931 members
- Superosity 106,389 photos, 3,680 members
"Olga for me is a true artist, her work is simply stunning, each shot a well thought out masterpiece. Olga is a true inspitation for me, her work is filled with true passion and taken from the soul. I love her work and i'm so pleased i found her here."
June 17th, 2014
Maky de Chaintre says:
"Le noir et blanc est pour moi la meilleure expression qui soit en photographie. Olga y excelle et y ajoute la sensibilité féminine que nous les hommes ne pouvons transcrire...
Beaucoup de ses clichés sont autant parlants que visuels, c'est bien là le secret de l'artiste qui nous permet de développer une histoire ou un fantasme... qui sait ?....;-)
March 2nd, 2013
"As you watch her photostream, you can realize her rich talent for the photography - especially in her portraits.
Her works always surprise me a lot, as you know."
April 28th, 2012
"Je pense que "pix-Olga" a un grand talent pour la photographie, il est vraiment une de ces surprise Flickr pour moi plus ces derniers temps!
Elle est très créative et chaque jour me surprend avec ses images ,....... Félicitations Olga et continue ainsi!"
September 25th, 2011
- Olga Tremblay
- May 2010
- Montréal, Canada
- olga_tremblay [at] yahoo.ca