"e;God Paints Pictures Man Can't Even Dream"e; my quote
Copyright notice: All photography is copyright © judy a mosby.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. My photographs may NOT be reproduced and/or disclosed publicly in any way, shape or form without the written permission of myself.
ALL FOTOS COPYRIGHT/ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!!! PLEASE RESPECT
All photography is copyright © judy a mosby.All Rights Reserved Worldwide. None of these photographs may be reproduced and/or disclosed publicly in any way, shape or form without the written permission of judy a mosby.
good info on copyright
All mosaics are made from my favorites.
I live in northern Nevada, on the high desert. My home sits at over 4000 feet, and the mountains out my back door reach to 10,000 feet.
Born and raised in Montana, I am now a true "Desert Rat"!!
A Mom and Grandma that has found a joy in later life of camera in hand!
I have 3 children, 8 grandchildren, and they will make an appearence from time to time.
Just call me "PINK" the desert rat!!
my other flickr sites
email contact ....email@example.com
Photos of Pink Pepper Photo (4)
- Burning Man! 48,752 photos, 5,396 members
- HTC Thunderbolt Photography 583 photos, 45 members
- For Garnite! 657 photos, 135 members
- Lovers Lock Plaza 45 photos, 10 members
- Wild Horses in the wild! 1,964 photos, 375 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,205 members
- John's Barns 766 photos, 49 members
- Android Smartphones 27,454 photos, 802 members
- Women with Droids (or any Android phone!) 49 photos, 40 members
- Motorola Droid 5,770 photos, 391 members
- Cell Phone Camera Fun 2,622 photos, 162 members
- fata morgana 202 photos, 54 members
- when i was eighteen, everything was alive 757 photos, 456 members
- Best of Cats (Your BEST Photos only) 64,349 photos, 19,503 members
- moon whores 4,727 photos, 574 members
- Nikon 10.5mm 14,919 photos, 1,283 members
- Winnemucca, Nevada 341 photos, 22 members
- Absolutely Stunning 'Scapes ***INVITED PHOTOS ONLY*** 31,826 photos, 9,040 members
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS - Comment 1 (Photographic elite) 68,309 photos, 1,742 members
- Pumas 3,767 photos, 626 members
- FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES... 79,943 photos, 17,234 members
- Individual Animals: honoring Jane Goodall 497 photos, 42 members
- FishEye 169,046 photos, 14,682 members
- Fallon, Nevada 86 photos, 23 members
- Nikon D200/D300 Users 348,073 photos, 11,609 members
- Fernley, Nevada 141 photos, 22 members
- Supernumerary Rainbows 555 photos, 482 members
- Nature in Black and White 30,945 photos, 2,270 members
- ~Beautiful Water~ 13,500 photos, 867 members
- Sacred Plants 326 photos, 46 members
- Tranquility 34,945 photos, 1,280 members
- zen 82,874 photos, 4,349 members
- I love the desert! 8,847 photos, 613 members
- Nikon S51 598 photos, 26 members
- Garnite's Cheerleaders!!! 404 photos, 209 members
- Weather Photography 134,153 photos, 7,301 members
- We travel the World 1,429,871 photos, 49,200 members
- Sacred Water 10,998 photos, 658 members
- Sacred Sun 3,701 photos, 289 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 443,943 photos, 29,748 members
- Wabi Blogi 973 photos, 175 members
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears! Oh, My! 18,656 photos, 5,427 members
- U.S. Federal Fire Services 3,224 photos, 387 members
- Off the beaten path Montana 300 photos, 40 members
- Montana History 2,689 photos, 83 members
- Montana Libraries 702 photos, 65 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 65,368 photos, 12,844 members
- The Sun Is Drawing 25,889 photos, 5,086 members
- Nevada Travel 21,447 photos, 964 members
- The Great Reno Balloon Race 761 photos, 118 members
"She always change direction but her work is intriguing in any case."
August 8th, 2005
"I think it is very nice to be your contact I am also a Grandmother and even a Great Grandmother.
I make pictures since I was a girl of about 11 y/o but took it more serious the last few years. I found out that even now I am not going out so much any more, also in our town I can find many lovely and interesting spots to make pictures of. Hope to hear from you soon
January 23rd, 2005
"I've come to know what a special person Pink is thru her wonderful photos, and even more so thru her kind comments and the time she takes for her friends. Family and nature are extremely important to this talented gal, you can read this thru her great work, I think we're blessed to have such a talent amounst us, thanks Pink!!!!"
March 31st, 2005
- October 2004
- Hardin, Montana
- Lovelock, Nevada, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken