"e;God Paints Pictures Man Can't Even Dream"e; my quote
Copyright notice: All photography is copyright © judy a mosby.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. My photographs may NOT be reproduced and/or disclosed publicly in any way, shape or form without the written permission of myself.
ALL FOTOS COPYRIGHT/ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!!! PLEASE RESPECT
All photography is copyright © judy a mosby.All Rights Reserved Worldwide. None of these photographs may be reproduced and/or disclosed publicly in any way, shape or form without the written permission of judy a mosby.
good info on copyright
All mosaics are made from my favorites.
I live in northern Nevada, on the high desert. My home sits at over 4000 feet, and the mountains out my back door reach to 10,000 feet.
Born and raised in Montana, I am now a true "Desert Rat"!!
A Mom and Grandma that has found a joy in later life of camera in hand!
I have 3 children, 8 grandchildren, and they will make an appearence from time to time.
Just call me "PINK" the desert rat!!
my other flickr sites
email contact ....firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos of Pink Pepper Photo (4)
- Burning Man! 47,688 photos, 4,599 members
- HTC Thunderbolt Photography 626 photos, 46 members
- For Garnite! 564 photos, 136 members
- Lovers Lock Plaza 45 photos, 10 members
- Once was home 60,806 photos, 2,207 members
- Wild Horses in the wild! 779 photos, 235 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,359 members
- John's Barns 651 photos, 47 members
- Android Smartphones 12,918 photos, 552 members
- Women with Droids (or any Android phone!) 49 photos, 41 members
- Motorola Droid 5,394 photos, 392 members
- Cell Phone Camera Fun 2,178 photos, 133 members
- fata morgana 182 photos, 51 members
- when i was eighteen, everything was alive 796 photos, 470 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 63,308 photos, 19,585 members
- moon whores 3,877 photos, 482 members
- Nikon 10.5mm 13,940 photos, 1,183 members
- Winnemucca, Nevada 396 photos, 22 members
- Absolutely Stunning 'Scapes ***INVITED PHOTOS ONLY*** 31,294 photos, 8,923 members
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS - Comment 1 (Photographic elite) 52,923 photos, 1,626 members
- Pumas 3,437 photos, 567 members
- FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES... 75,234 photos, 16,937 members
- Individual Animals: honoring Jane Goodall 504 photos, 44 members
- FishEye 148,307 photos, 14,079 members
- Fallon, Nevada 80 photos, 21 members
- Nikon D200/D300 Users 336,834 photos, 11,804 members
- Fernley, Nevada 141 photos, 21 members
- Supernumerary Rainbows 547 photos, 482 members
- Nature in Black and White 19,927 photos, 1,947 members
- ~Beautiful Water~ 8,425 photos, 701 members
- Sacred Plants 289 photos, 45 members
- Tranquility 33,667 photos, 1,311 members
- zen 71,621 photos, 4,153 members
- I love the desert! 5,091 photos, 398 members
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood 89,639 photos, 2,557 members
- Nikon S51 604 photos, 27 members
- Garnite's Cheerleaders!!! 428 photos, 214 members
- Weather Photography 97,201 photos, 6,479 members
- We travel the World 924,826 photos, 40,976 members
- Sacred Water 10,069 photos, 650 members
- Sacred Sun 3,053 photos, 279 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 383,371 photos, 28,529 members
- Wabi Blogi 982 photos, 177 members
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears! Oh, My! 19,097 photos, 5,409 members
- U.S. Federal Fire Services 3,079 photos, 330 members
- Off the beaten path Montana 298 photos, 40 members
- Montana History 2,387 photos, 74 members
- Montana Libraries 702 photos, 70 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,286 photos, 13,092 members
- The Sun Is Drawing 25,689 photos, 4,973 members
"She always change direction but her work is intriguing in any case."
August 8th, 2005
"I think it is very nice to be your contact I am also a Grandmother and even a Great Grandmother.
I make pictures since I was a girl of about 11 y/o but took it more serious the last few years. I found out that even now I am not going out so much any more, also in our town I can find many lovely and interesting spots to make pictures of. Hope to hear from you soon
January 23rd, 2005
"I've come to know what a special person Pink is thru her wonderful photos, and even more so thru her kind comments and the time she takes for her friends. Family and nature are extremely important to this talented gal, you can read this thru her great work, I think we're blessed to have such a talent amounst us, thanks Pink!!!!"
March 31st, 2005
- October 2004
- Hardin, Montana
- Lovelock, Nevada, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken