"e;God Paints Pictures Man Can't Even Dream"e; my quote
Copyright notice: All photography is copyright © judy a mosby.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. My photographs may NOT be reproduced and/or disclosed publicly in any way, shape or form without the written permission of myself.
ALL FOTOS COPYRIGHT/ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!!! PLEASE RESPECT
All photography is copyright © judy a mosby.All Rights Reserved Worldwide. None of these photographs may be reproduced and/or disclosed publicly in any way, shape or form without the written permission of judy a mosby.
good info on copyright
All mosaics are made from my favorites.
I live in northern Nevada, on the high desert. My home sits at over 4000 feet, and the mountains out my back door reach to 10,000 feet.
Born and raised in Montana, I am now a true "Desert Rat"!!
A Mom and Grandma that has found a joy in later life of camera in hand!
I have 3 children, 8 grandchildren, and they will make an appearence from time to time.
Just call me "PINK" the desert rat!!
my other flickr sites
email contact ....email@example.com
Photos of Pink Pepper Photo (4)
- Burning Man! 48,610 photos, 4,734 members
- HTC Thunderbolt Photography 627 photos, 46 members
- For Garnite! 570 photos, 136 members
- Lovers Lock Plaza 45 photos, 10 members
- Once was home 62,689 photos, 2,282 members
- Wild Horses in the wild! 816 photos, 244 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,351 members
- John's Barns 667 photos, 47 members
- Android Smartphones 13,529 photos, 585 members
- Women with Droids (or any Android phone!) 49 photos, 41 members
- Motorola Droid 5,389 photos, 394 members
- Cell Phone Camera Fun 2,221 photos, 139 members
- fata morgana 187 photos, 51 members
- when i was eighteen, everything was alive 795 photos, 470 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 63,187 photos, 19,584 members
- moon whores 3,942 photos, 490 members
- Nikon 10.5mm 13,988 photos, 1,189 members
- Winnemucca, Nevada 396 photos, 21 members
- Absolutely Stunning 'Scapes ***INVITED PHOTOS ONLY*** 31,133 photos, 8,953 members
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS - Comment 1 (Photographic elite) 55,080 photos, 1,637 members
- Pumas 3,486 photos, 572 members
- FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES... 75,834 photos, 17,030 members
- Individual Animals: honoring Jane Goodall 504 photos, 44 members
- FishEye 150,623 photos, 14,193 members
- Fallon, Nevada 82 photos, 22 members
- Nikon D200/D300 Users 338,059 photos, 11,786 members
- Fernley, Nevada 141 photos, 21 members
- Supernumerary Rainbows 544 photos, 482 members
- Nature in Black and White 20,882 photos, 1,980 members
- ~Beautiful Water~ 8,870 photos, 722 members
- Sacred Plants 291 photos, 45 members
- Tranquility 33,676 photos, 1,308 members
- zen 72,463 photos, 4,171 members
- I love the desert! 5,312 photos, 426 members
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood 89,946 photos, 2,560 members
- Nikon S51 598 photos, 27 members
- Garnite's Cheerleaders!!! 427 photos, 214 members
- Weather Photography 100,230 photos, 6,594 members
- We travel the World 970,474 photos, 41,803 members
- Sacred Water 9,807 photos, 651 members
- Sacred Sun 3,076 photos, 281 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 389,660 photos, 28,706 members
- Wabi Blogi 979 photos, 177 members
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears! Oh, My! 19,063 photos, 5,414 members
- U.S. Federal Fire Services 3,100 photos, 340 members
- Off the beaten path Montana 300 photos, 40 members
- Montana History 2,391 photos, 75 members
- Montana Libraries 702 photos, 70 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,274 photos, 13,083 members
- The Sun Is Drawing 25,662 photos, 4,995 members
"She always change direction but her work is intriguing in any case."
August 8th, 2005
"I think it is very nice to be your contact I am also a Grandmother and even a Great Grandmother.
I make pictures since I was a girl of about 11 y/o but took it more serious the last few years. I found out that even now I am not going out so much any more, also in our town I can find many lovely and interesting spots to make pictures of. Hope to hear from you soon
January 23rd, 2005
"I've come to know what a special person Pink is thru her wonderful photos, and even more so thru her kind comments and the time she takes for her friends. Family and nature are extremely important to this talented gal, you can read this thru her great work, I think we're blessed to have such a talent amounst us, thanks Pink!!!!"
March 31st, 2005
- October 2004
- Hardin, Montana
- Lovelock, Nevada, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken