I'm a 46 year old woman. Mother (and co-parent) of two lovely kids, Jari and Eva. I have a relationship with Jan, a very special guy. I work at a school (3 day's a week) as an office manager. I really like my job. I like writing the weekly newsletter and making a weekly powerpoint presentation for school.
I like to:
cook and eat vegetarian food. I like books, music, art, colour, writiing, reiki, walking through old towns/cities or nature, Sprituality, museum visits, life, sudoku, quotes, mandalas.
Prof. Fr. Hans Galjaard - Alle Mensen Zijn Ongelijk
Tolkien - De Hobbit, In de ban van de ring
Alle Harry Potter boeken
Alles van Marianne Fredriksson, Rita Mae Brown, Amy Tan, Ellis Peters en Sjöwall & Wahlöö
Terry Pratchett - Alleen jij kunt ons redden
Jung Chang - Wilde Zwanen
A. den Dolaard - Wampie
John Irving - Hotel New Hampshire
Dan Brown - De Da Vinci code
Harry Potter, LOTR, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, The Usual Suspects, Bowling for Columbine, Onbeperkt houdbaar, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, As it is in heaven, Jalla!Jalla!, Feist, Goodbye Lenin, La Vita e Bella, Noveento, Tampopo, Billie Elliot, The Party, Monsieur Hulot, The Birds, Mathilda, Wallace and Gromit, Sjaki en de Chocolade Fabriek, Inspector Clouseau, Frankie and Johhny, You've got mail, When Harry met Sally, Sense and Sensibility, The Incredibles.
I really like taking photo's. I make photo's of all kinds of things. I have a simple camera and I like using Photoshop 4. Some people think I make HDR photo's, but that's not true, it's Photoshop ;-)
A few months ago I bought two lenses to experiment with.
Sometimes I'm on my bike bringing the kids to school or going to work and then I see all kinds of things I want to make a photo of. But then my camera is at home :-(
That's why I bought myself a small camera that I can take with me all the time.
If you want to add me as a contact/friend that's oké. Don't add me because you collect contacts, because that's no fun. I do like to take a look at your photo's and comment on them every now and then. I would appreciate if you could do the same.
This werk is licensed under a Creative Commons Naamsvermelding-GeenAfgeleideWerken 3.0 Nederland License.
If you want to use my photo's, please contact me by my Flickrmail.
Thanks for the invitations I get for various groups. I have to turn a lot of them down, because I just don't have enough time (and I'm already a member of a lot of other groups). It's not personal when I say 'no'.........
visited 9 states (4%)Create your own visited map of The World or vertaling nederlands duits?
Photos of Pingu1963 (2)
- i was found on the street 325 photos, 101 members
- sweetness of life with nature 14,807 photos, 946 members
- La Belle Epoque - Art Nouveau and Art Deco 13,309 photos, 238 members
- BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS (Post 1 Award 3) SWEEPER ACTIVE! 13,044 photos, 1,693 members
- RITRATTI SENZA TEMPO/TIMELESS PORTRAITS ...only photos... 13,266 photos, 1,395 members
- barking up the wrong tree 852 photos, 260 members
- kunkor, a world for your best photos http://kunkor.com 455 photos, 299 members
- Equus Image 683 photos, 186 members
- ABC-visualized 9,796 photos, 404 members
- Zoo Blijdorp - Rotterdam 6,198 photos, 492 members
- Humanity, A Love Story 1,741 photos, 174 members
- Coloursplosion! (Post 1, Award 1, Invite 1 to Group) 80,867 photos, 5,168 members
- Haags Bakkie 988 photos, 193 members
- kids love Darwin 478 photos, 73 members
- *il ROSETO "Princess Grace of Monaco " *Post 1: Comment 2* 99,755 photos, 7,829 members
- Little Stars - The best picture 6,468 photos, 430 members
- crystals/ glass 27,964 photos, 1,317 members
- Art of Images...(P1/A3) / Not Awarding=BAN 758,128 photos, 34,752 members
- ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL - NO CHILDREN / NO PARTIAL NUDITY -P1C1 39,351 photos, 3,006 members
- Outdoor Family & Friends Fun! 19,935 photos, 2,111 members
- Hope for Haiti 2010 3,279 photos, 533 members
- ~~~ HET GEZICHT VAN NEDERLAND in de twintigste eeuw ~~~ 1,411 photos, 75 members
- Give flowers to the others while they live ..! 2,885 photos, 801 members
- Laugh and Smile-Rire et Sourire-ضحكة وبسمة 1,176 photos, 196 members
- Kika's friends +++++ Peace & Love +++++ 7,846 photos, 549 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,725 photos, 22,811 members
- FAMOUS CONSTRUCTIONS 9,171 photos, 1,188 members
- Scheveningen , Netherlands 2,590 photos, 139 members
- Crazy La Latte Club 336 photos, 62 members
- CAP FRÉHEL - FORT LA LATTE 1,888 photos, 226 members
- " Colorido Color " 81,603 photos, 3,746 members
- SOLO POSTRES / ONLY DESSERTS 26,565 photos, 1,395 members
- Façade 1,137 photos, 434 members
- Camping in France 2,868 photos, 288 members
- ♥Hello PussyCat♥ 6,182 photos, 616 members
- AA Ubercool 56,621 photos, 3,316 members
- Flickr United (Award 3) 469,726 photos, 17,817 members
- ''^Tracks of Past (Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 10,527 photos, 1,153 members
- Historisch Den Haag 636 photos, 41 members
- Turismo por todo el mundo 44,381 photos, 2,220 members
- Creative Photography Labs 33,762 photos, 2,046 members
- ASTUIMAGEN 72,296 photos, 2,303 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 161,424 photos, 13,355 members
- LOCKED FlickrViews 999+ 121 photos, 40 members
- La Belle Epoque ca.1890 - ca.1914 incl. ArtDeco and ArtNouveau 16,624 photos, 1,257 members
- *Splash*(P1/A2)SWEEPER active- ongoing weekly contest 75,163 photos, 4,115 members
- Cats on Camera 5,569 photos, 380 members
- Alternative Views 97,562 photos, 3,767 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,798 photos, 1,645 members
- Quality low & WIDE angLe 1,236 photos, 584 members
"Marjon has a way of finding such unique beauty in things. Where most of us would see only a tree or a flower, she would see a wonderful work of art. This is very evident in her work. As for Marjon herself, I find her to be one of the most amiable people here on Flickr. I am very happy to call her my Flickr friend. :-)"
6th May, 2009
Vili # says:
"Marjon's photostream is beauty, subtle and elegant. I'm really under big impression of her photos. Every of them are very interesting and with so delicate feminine touch.... Keep up good work Marjon! :) ♥ ♥ ♥"
22nd February, 2009
Elvis Pépin says:
What can I say about PINGU!
I always seem to have great comments left describing my photos when they are posted! Comments that describe and relate to the composition or not!
Really nice. Always viewed as if I were there.
The colours are always attractive and so are the Point of Views!
Thank you for taking the time to look at MY photos...
Thank you for sharing YOUR great photos!"
9th February, 2009
- Marjon Kruik
- December 2006
- The Hague
- The Hague, Netherlands
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Office manager at a school