I'm a 46 year old woman. Mother (and co-parent) of two lovely kids, Jari and Eva. I have a relationship with Jan, a very special guy. I work at a school (3 day's a week) as an office manager. I really like my job. I like writing the weekly newsletter and making a weekly powerpoint presentation for school.
I like to:
cook and eat vegetarian food. I like books, music, art, colour, writiing, reiki, walking through old towns/cities or nature, Sprituality, museum visits, life, sudoku, quotes, mandalas.
Prof. Fr. Hans Galjaard - Alle Mensen Zijn Ongelijk
Tolkien - De Hobbit, In de ban van de ring
Alle Harry Potter boeken
Alles van Marianne Fredriksson, Rita Mae Brown, Amy Tan, Ellis Peters en Sjöwall & Wahlöö
Terry Pratchett - Alleen jij kunt ons redden
Jung Chang - Wilde Zwanen
A. den Dolaard - Wampie
John Irving - Hotel New Hampshire
Dan Brown - De Da Vinci code
Harry Potter, LOTR, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, The Usual Suspects, Bowling for Columbine, Onbeperkt houdbaar, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, As it is in heaven, Jalla!Jalla!, Feist, Goodbye Lenin, La Vita e Bella, Noveento, Tampopo, Billie Elliot, The Party, Monsieur Hulot, The Birds, Mathilda, Wallace and Gromit, Sjaki en de Chocolade Fabriek, Inspector Clouseau, Frankie and Johhny, You've got mail, When Harry met Sally, Sense and Sensibility, The Incredibles.
I really like taking photo's. I make photo's of all kinds of things. I have a simple camera and I like using Photoshop 4. Some people think I make HDR photo's, but that's not true, it's Photoshop ;-)
A few months ago I bought two lenses to experiment with.
Sometimes I'm on my bike bringing the kids to school or going to work and then I see all kinds of things I want to make a photo of. But then my camera is at home :-(
That's why I bought myself a small camera that I can take with me all the time.
If you want to add me as a contact/friend that's oké. Don't add me because you collect contacts, because that's no fun. I do like to take a look at your photo's and comment on them every now and then. I would appreciate if you could do the same.
This werk is licensed under a Creative Commons Naamsvermelding-GeenAfgeleideWerken 3.0 Nederland License.
If you want to use my photo's, please contact me by my Flickrmail.
Thanks for the invitations I get for various groups. I have to turn a lot of them down, because I just don't have enough time (and I'm already a member of a lot of other groups). It's not personal when I say 'no'.........
visited 9 states (4%)Create your own visited map of The World or vertaling nederlands duits?
Photos of Pingu1963 (2)
- i was found on the street 325 photos, 101 members
- sweetness of life with nature 14,909 photos, 946 members
- La Belle Epoque - Art Nouveau and Art Deco 13,252 photos, 237 members
- BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS (Post 1 Award 3) SWEEPER ACTIVE! 13,034 photos, 1,693 members
- RITRATTI SENZA TEMPO/TIMELESS PORTRAITS ...only photos... 13,251 photos, 1,392 members
- barking up the wrong tree 852 photos, 260 members
- kunkor, a world for your best photos http://kunkor.com 455 photos, 299 members
- Equus Image 684 photos, 186 members
- ABC-visualized 9,794 photos, 405 members
- Zoo Blijdorp - Rotterdam 6,193 photos, 491 members
- Humanity, A Love Story 1,740 photos, 174 members
- Coloursplosion! (Post 1, Award 1, Invite 1 to Group) 80,832 photos, 5,166 members
- Haags Bakkie 988 photos, 193 members
- kids love Darwin 478 photos, 73 members
- *il ROSETO "Princess Grace of Monaco " *Post 1: Comment 2* 99,760 photos, 7,831 members
- Little Stars - The best picture 6,467 photos, 429 members
- crystals/ glass 27,941 photos, 1,318 members
- Art of Images...(P1/A3) / Not Awarding=BAN 757,541 photos, 34,729 members
- ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL - NO CHILDREN / NO PARTIAL NUDITY -P1C1 39,298 photos, 3,004 members
- Outdoor Family & Friends Fun! 19,932 photos, 2,112 members
- Hope for Haiti 2010 3,279 photos, 533 members
- ~~~ HET GEZICHT VAN NEDERLAND in de twintigste eeuw ~~~ 1,411 photos, 75 members
- Give flowers to the others while they live ..! 2,876 photos, 801 members
- Laugh and Smile-Rire et Sourire-ضحكة وبسمة 1,176 photos, 196 members
- Kika's friends +++++ Peace & Love +++++ 7,827 photos, 549 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,726 photos, 22,812 members
- FAMOUS CONSTRUCTIONS 9,162 photos, 1,187 members
- Scheveningen , Netherlands 2,589 photos, 139 members
- Crazy La Latte Club 336 photos, 62 members
- CAP FRÉHEL - FORT LA LATTE 1,888 photos, 226 members
- " Colorido Color " 81,529 photos, 3,747 members
- SOLO POSTRES / ONLY DESSERTS 26,539 photos, 1,393 members
- Façade 1,134 photos, 434 members
- Camping in France 2,867 photos, 288 members
- ♥Hello PussyCat♥ 6,169 photos, 616 members
- AA Ubercool 56,499 photos, 3,317 members
- Flickr United (Award 3) 468,944 photos, 17,805 members
- ''^Tracks of Past (Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 10,527 photos, 1,153 members
- Historisch Den Haag 636 photos, 41 members
- Turismo por todo el mundo 44,329 photos, 2,221 members
- Creative Photography Labs 33,738 photos, 2,045 members
- ASTUIMAGEN 72,270 photos, 2,304 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 161,292 photos, 13,352 members
- LOCKED FlickrViews 999+ 121 photos, 40 members
- La Belle Epoque ca.1890 - ca.1914 incl. ArtDeco and ArtNouveau 16,625 photos, 1,258 members
- *Splash*(P1/A2)SWEEPER active- ongoing weekly contest 75,051 photos, 4,109 members
- Cats on Camera 5,565 photos, 380 members
- Alternative Views 97,466 photos, 3,765 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,798 photos, 1,645 members
- Quality low & WIDE angLe 1,236 photos, 583 members
"Marjon has a way of finding such unique beauty in things. Where most of us would see only a tree or a flower, she would see a wonderful work of art. This is very evident in her work. As for Marjon herself, I find her to be one of the most amiable people here on Flickr. I am very happy to call her my Flickr friend. :-)"
6th May, 2009
Vili # says:
"Marjon's photostream is beauty, subtle and elegant. I'm really under big impression of her photos. Every of them are very interesting and with so delicate feminine touch.... Keep up good work Marjon! :) ♥ ♥ ♥"
22nd February, 2009
Elvis Pépin says:
What can I say about PINGU!
I always seem to have great comments left describing my photos when they are posted! Comments that describe and relate to the composition or not!
Really nice. Always viewed as if I were there.
The colours are always attractive and so are the Point of Views!
Thank you for taking the time to look at MY photos...
Thank you for sharing YOUR great photos!"
9th February, 2009
- Marjon Kruik
- December 2006
- The Hague
- The Hague, Netherlands
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Office manager at a school