- Make Web Not War (MWNW) 962 photos, 26 members
- Toronto Tweed Ride 276 photos, 28 members
- Gladstone Hotel (Toronto) 1,636 photos, 128 members
- Happy Cog'aoke 2010 397 photos, 27 members
- CanLIT 386 photos, 7 members
- PodCamp Toronto 1,105 photos, 51 members
- The Nissan Cube Group 588 photos, 129 members
- #TwestivalTO 925 photos, 21 members
- HoHoTO 2,187 photos, 73 members
- TorontoLife.com 16,091 photos, 330 members
- Zap Your PRAM Conference 51 photos, 15 members
- WordCamp Toronto 202 photos, 9 members
- iPhone Walking 76 photos, 10 members
- iPhone Cubism 606 photos, 526 members
- Metronauts: Explorers of a sustainable urban future 501 photos, 77 members
- royal wood official flickr group 18 photos, 14 members
- 90-Second Stories 36 photos, 451 members
- KPC Flickr Pool 172 photos, 51 members
- Roncesvalles 194 photos, 45 members
- Videos on Flickr 31,812 photos, 19,051 members
- mobile video 205 photos, 40 members
- Nokia Nseries-support 5,021 photos, 1,594 members
- Nokia N95 User Group 18,924 photos, 1,736 members
- ICE 2008 578 photos, 16 members
- mesh 07 - Canada's Web Conference 553 photos, 15 members
- Toronto Toys (Cameras) 1,604 photos, 101 members
- Athens, Greece - BUT NO ACROPOLIS! 27,014 photos, 1,815 members
- Rio de Janeiro 40,073 photos, 4,252 members
- Jason and MJ Get Hitched 1,074 photos, 55 members
- Fuzzy Land 28 photos, 12 members
- Photojunkie Faves 2 photos, 1 member
- Scarborough: City of the Future 1,454 photos, 132 members
- NOW Magazine 44,272 photos, 1,173 members
- Travel beyond words 14,656 photos, 947 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,220 photos, 17,758 members
- Krzrbloggers 251 photos, 30 members
- TorCamp 573 photos, 59 members
- Toronto Transit Camp 274 photos, 40 members
- NOB (North Of Bloor) 968 photos, 61 members
- Quill & Quire 3,545 photos, 163 members
- DS Tie-In Games I Wanna Play 247 photos, 121 members
- Guineapigs 1,840 photos, 191 members
- Cavies 5,166 photos, 494 members
- PhotoCamp Toronto 0 photos, 2 members
- PHOTOSHO magazine 16,241 photos, 741 members
- flickr button 1 photo, 11 members
- 365 Days 983,436 photos, 21,675 members
- BikingToronto 7,550 photos, 379 members
- 10s Across The Board! 10 photos, 67 members
- Toronto Medium Format 1,985 photos, 105 members
Allie Wojtaszek says:
"To say I love Rannie's photography is a given - what I really love is how Rannie makes me think about my own photography. He inspires me."
May 10th, 2008
Lucian Teo says:
"The first thing that struck me about Rannie was his sincerity. And it's evident in every photo he takes, especially the portraits. Eye contact, soul to soul.
Amazing stuff from an amazing person."
June 12th, 2007
"Rannie is the king of the photoblogging universe.
He takes damn good photographs too :P"
May 27th, 2007
Christine ™ says:
"Rannie has been one of my favorite photographers for years. I like his work so much, I flew him down to Houston to photograph my wedding in 2004. He is great to work with, and he has a way of finding the beauty in every moment. On top of that, he is a truly fabulous person. I can't say enough good things about him!
Rannie, you are always an inspiration!"
October 4th, 2006
September 14th, 2006
Irina Souiki says:
"All this time I thought having written a testimonial about Rannie already. Maybe because I don't feel like I need to justify my appreciation and love for this one of a kind, special friend who handles the camera like a magician who does these tricks and we all gasp, mouth open with a "wow" on our lips. Rannie gave me faith in my talents as an aspiring photorapher, inspired and supported me on so many levels that a testimonial could not give enough credit, ever. Thank you, my friend ("best" seems so overrated these days...)."
June 18th, 2006
David Topping says:
"In a city like Toronto - with something like six million people living within its huge boundaries - there are a few thousand (hundred thousand?) people who are into photography. Rannie is definitely in the top 100 of that crowd, probably in the top 10, and maybe, just maybe, the very best that our city has to offer. Seriously."
June 1st, 2006
"Every time I visit he keeps giving me food. Apparently he can't let me leave without loading me up with food.
Last week he loaded me up with alligator steaks. He just happened to be cooking them when I came by. Again.
Frankly, I'm getting a bit sick of showing up to visit when he just happens to be cooking 23lbs of buffalo, or a suckling pig, or 6 racks of lamb."
November 23rd, 2005
"Rannie is a completely talented photographer with an amazing eye for intimate and touching portraits. His passion for all things photographic as well as his knowledge of old cameras has been a wonderful education for me. I am happy to be his model anytime! He is an awesome friend to have - great to go "antiquing" with, always up for long chats and BIG HUGS and I feel privileged to be his friend.... luv you Rannie honey."
November 20th, 2005
Blaise K says:
"rannie's passion for his craft is astounding and inspirational. his talent is intimidating. but in a good way.
if it was ever possible for one person to know absolutely everything there is to know about photography, that person would be diane arbus. oh, wait. i mean it would be RANNIE! RANNIE!"
October 13th, 2005
"Tremendous talent, great cameras, fantastic guy. Rannie top-notch all around. And the photos aren't too bad, either. :-)"
August 29th, 2005
"A true gent, and a really cool guy too!"
August 28th, 2005
myla kent says:
"Rannie's photography is inspiring -- and he totally rocks (oh yes, and ditto what everyone else wrote). ;)"
August 27th, 2005
"Rannie is an attention whore but I love him like a brother so it's ok with me. :)"
August 20th, 2005
"Consistency in Rannie's work can hardly go unnoticed - his photos bring a graphic element to traditional photography and that is an artform in itself."
August 15th, 2005
"rannie catches life through lenses i can only dream of. the human aspect of his photos are always evident.. oddly enough, even in the most inanimate of objects."
July 24th, 2005
"Rannie has a wonderful eye for the unusual and the ability to bring out the exquisite even in the mundane... he's always cheerful and genuine... a rarity amongst the talented..."
June 10th, 2005
"One doesn't have to meet Rannie in person to recognize that he is an extraordinarily kind and talented person, not to mention the *ultimate* photojunkie."
June 10th, 2005
"Rannie is the nicest boy ever. Really."
September 23rd, 2004
"Rannie is an amazing photographer and a really wonderful person. You should really hire him to take your wedding photos, or whatever, because, well, they'd be great photos."
February 11th, 2004
- Rannie Turingan
- February 2004
- Toronto, Canada
- I am:
- Photographer / Social Media Specialist