The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are. -- Ernst Haas
[Portfolio] [Flickr Archives] [Google+] [Facebook]
Photo Licensing: All my photos are copyrighted (©) materials. They may not be reproduced, distributed nor published under any format without my written consent.
Contact info: mle [at] photofool [dot] com
Flickr Contacts List: My contact list is getting too big and I'm having a hard time following all my contact's photos. If I am not able to reciprocate a contact connection, please don't take this the wrong way. I do try to visit other Flickr photo streams as often as time permits.
Thank you for visiting!
- In memory of hb19 115 photos, 47 members
- Tributes to Horst *hb19 101 photos, 46 members
- Eastern Sierra Fall Color 2,467 photos, 244 members
- [ Wonders of Nature ] 46,343 photos, 2,154 members
- U.S. National Parks 153,006 photos, 14,081 members
- Glacier National Park 12,574 photos, 1,588 members
- Elemental Photography 1,645 photos, 217 members
- Rare Treasures (1000+ views and more than 10% Faves/Views ratio) 730 photos, 219 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 144,105 photos, 9,087 members
- The Best Waterscapes 3,832 photos, 696 members
- BPP - !!! PORTFOLIO OF THE WEEK - !!! 2,345 photos, 285 members
- >>> Art Wolfe Inspired <<< 2,687 photos, 187 members
- Landscape Exhibition 28,686 photos, 11,141 members
- Strobist.com 597,749 photos, 120,379 members
- - The EYE (Invite Only) 423 photos, 567 members
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L (IS) USM 85,546 photos, 6,969 members
- Fine Art Classic Black and White Landscape 300 photos, 1,907 members
- Critique Portfolio Pro - Photo Critiques and Discussions 3,149 photos, 1,689 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,163 photos, 4,245 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,801 photos, 997 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 466,833 photos, 19,157 members
- Flickr API 804 photos, 15,003 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,626 photos, 999 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 61,290 photos, 7,569 members
- Technique 199 photos, 16,303 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,413,842 photos, 160,064 members
Cyril BRETON says:
"I'am so glad that I came across Mike's stream. He is an amazing artist. He has great ideas and even better executions. From image to image, Mike captures mood and color in a fantastic way. He always has something interesting and brilliant within his works.
I go on his stream, and everytime the same pleasure : nice angle, stunning color, great crop, breathless seascape... (all the usual flikr's language). A lot of his capture are masterpiece. Take the time, go on his stream. If you take a look at his photostream you won't be disappointed at all, you'll really enjoy it!
Keep on with this excellent photos!"
July 22nd, 2008
Kubo Takaho says:
"photofool is one of the very best landscape photographers on Flickr.
His work is always Amazing...."
December 13th, 2007
Barry McGrath says:
"Mike has some of the most amazing photo's I have ever seen on Flickr. That's no joke! Wonderful landscapes that are really powerful. He is a master with his 5D and I can't wait to see more wonderful photography from him!"
September 16th, 2007
"Mike is one of the true greats of the Flickr world. No one can create such wonderful sunrise/sunset photos like he can. He truely inspires me to work harder to get the perfect shot every time."
July 27th, 2007
"This guy is truly a beast with the camera! His work is an inspiration on Flickr. He produces the most breathtaking landscapes I have ever seen!"
February 20th, 2007
"A master of landscapes, light and capturing beautiful scenes."
January 9th, 2007
"Truly the Prince of Sunsets/sunrises. Such rich textures and and warm colours . Imaginative and passinate- one hell of a photographer."
January 8th, 2007
Toby Keller / Burnblue says:
"A master of the twilight hours, and one of the few who can truly capture the beauty of the Santa Barbara coastline. I am amazed by the consistent quality of photofool's stream."
January 4th, 2007
"Mike is definitely no fool :-).
He is a master in creating wonderful moody photos at twilight and in capturing the beauty- and colourful nature around him.
He has developed his own very unique style that shines through in every photo!
Moreover he is a very good observer and has the gift to interpret a photo in many creative and touching ways. It´s always a pleasure to read his interpretations and to see my own shots in a new way.
Thank you Mike for sharing your wonderful work and thoughts!"
January 3rd, 2007
"Photofool’s work has always become an inspiration to me. He has eyes for perfection and a lot of imagination that takes a lot of looking “into” before you learn to see the extraordinary in something so ordinary. I used to think that a photograph is something we usually looked at - seldom looked into.
Thank you for making me sees things in a different perspective."
December 12th, 2006
"Photofool's work is simply unreal. He seems to have the Midas Touch when it comes to seaside photography. If you take any time at all to wander through his stream, you'll be in for a fantastic visual treat."
November 10th, 2006
"Mike is so dedicated to the photography and art, landscape in particular. He is my inspiration. I like all his photos, they are all masterpiece. Anyway, Mike, by enrolling to that program, no doubt you'll be a highly regarded landscape photographer."
October 25th, 2006
"I think that Mike's sunset shots are one of the very best images that I have seen on Flickr, they are all breath taking, Stunning, Superb and any other set of words you care to add, I it a real pleasure and an honour to have Mike as one of my contacts, very well done Mike, your shots are awesome!
October 24th, 2006
"Photofool is one of my absolute favorite flickr contact and one of those few photographers whose every shot elicits a gasp of wonder. His landscapes are, almost without exception, technically of a very high standard and compositionally stunning!!!
A excellent photographer, BRAVO!!! Keep up the wonderful work!""
June 2nd, 2006
"Photofool's landscape images are powerful and colorful - particularly the outstanding sunset shots, of which there are many. I look forward to seeing more of his work in the future."
May 30th, 2006
- Mike Le
- August 2005
- San Jose, Ca
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Software Engineer