I am a sick man... I am a wicked man. An unattractive man. I think my liver hurts. - Notes from Underground, F. Dostoevsky
I've been trying to take at least one picture each day since October 2004, and I've come up with some images that I really like. Click here to see my current favourites. My photos are © "All rights reserved" but if you'd like to use any of my photos elsewhere, please contact me.
Please note that if you fave my photos but do not have a user profile or any photos of your own visible to me, I will block you.
BBM PIN: 2AD9BB10
- Seite des Heiligen, le Site du saint, Side of the Holy 6,027 photos, 103 members
- Ancient Barrows & Burial Chambers 1,296 photos, 169 members
- Religious Photos 82,689 photos, 5,076 members
- Tilley Hat Adventures 470 photos, 92 members
- Blackberry Passport, Classic, Z10 and Q10 1,281 photos, 148 members
- OpenBSD 229 photos, 65 members
- Фотографија / Photography 10,417 photos, 346 members
- Iconostas - Iconostasis 430 photos, 74 members
- FlickrCentral 8,392,043 photos, 228,282 members
- Where I've been 8,024 photos, 206 members
- Comment Exchange - Comment for Comment 112 photos, 92 members
- Orthodoxy/Православие/Ορθοδοξία 11,003 photos, 357 members
- Christian Cultures 4,112 photos, 172 members
- Canadian Pilgrims of the Camino De Santiago 648 photos, 10 members
- Camino de Santiago 22,731 photos, 1,649 members
- Orthodoxal photo (Православное фото) 1,742 photos, 88 members
- Everyday Faith: Orthodox Christianity in Pictures 375 photos, 44 members
- Just walking 28,365 photos, 1,671 members
- Project 365 1,766,932 photos, 29,486 members
- Orthodox Church Architecture 119,417 photos, 3,331 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 158,309 photos, 8,894 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 224,435 photos, 5,945 members
- CBC Radio 3 63,914 photos, 1,739 members
- Toronto Signs 6,488 photos, 506 members
- Russian Orthodoxy / Русское Православие 32,966 photos, 1,040 members
- La Luce di Dio - The God's Light - La Luz de Dios (Invited Only 1,187 photos, 249 members
- Glenn and Heather 14 photos, 2 members
- Rethink Toronto 10,777 photos, 326 members
- Српско Православље / Serbian Orthodox 4,717 photos, 487 members
- Orthodox Kitchen 334 photos, 79 members
- Orthodox Tradition 2,093 photos, 178 members
- Pentax K10D / Samsung GX-10 103,571 photos, 3,556 members
- Taken with PENTAX K10D (please tag with "pentaxk10d") 78,903 photos, 1,841 members
- Asus Eee PC Owners Group 969 photos, 378 members
- Orthodox Peace Fellowship 201 photos, 69 members
- worldwidewandering - a travel atlas 467,886 photos, 6,671 members
- Asahi Pentax Spotmatic 34,077 photos, 2,400 members
- Churches in Ontario, Canada 2,958 photos, 205 members
- Antiochian Orthodox Christian 320 photos, 78 members
- Fujifilm FinePix F30 9,841 photos, 520 members
- Hovic's Syria Photo-Album 4,406 photos, 34 members
- Athos 636 photos, 113 members
- Orthodox Churches 5,541 photos, 336 members
- Orthodox Prayer Corner 494 photos, 207 members
- eastofyonge 5,178 photos, 121 members
- Orthodox family / Православна породица 318 photos, 88 members
- Joyous Celebrations 3,761 photos, 614 members
- The Monastery of St. Catherine 234 photos, 70 members
- SYNDESMOS 61 photos, 11 members
- Mount Athos 296 photos, 64 members
"To browse through Peter's Flickr stream, is to browse through his life. His camera lens tells no lies. There are times of joy, times of serenity, time for family, and times for meditation in sacred spaces. Thank you, Peter, for allowing us this unique insight into your life. Those of us you count as friends are truly blessed by your sharing. I trust we are an encouragement to you as well. The Lord be with you..."
December 21st, 2007
Steve Webel says:
"Peter has a very interesting photostream. Every time I visit Peter's flickr account, I'm entertained by the diversity of great shots and 'stories' he has posted."
April 26th, 2007
"I will start with this:
"Peter B. ruined my life"
how? Well, this friendly canadian invited me to Flickr, and now I'm an addict!
Thanks anyway Boutros.
I spent more than a week with him travelling in Egypt and maybe I will never know for sure what and how many practical things he carries in his pockets. Mc Giver is boring if you know Peter.
I'm very glad to know a good, honest and spiritual guy like him.
However, I think that he spends too much time with his Mac and his camera... So, Peter, why don't you take a picture of... :)"
April 10th, 2006
"A good man and good friend who loves our Lord Jesus Christ and also has a fine eye and some good photography equipment!"
May 14th, 2005
Bakar the Georgian says:
"A good man with kind and wise principles, he is one of those who knows himself..."
April 13th, 2005
- December 2004
- Toronto, Canada
- peripatetic gadfly
- texts and images