I am a sick man... I am a wicked man. An unattractive man. I think my liver hurts. - Notes from Underground, F. Dostoevsky
I've been trying to take at least one picture each day since October 2004, and I've come up with some images that I really like. Click here to see my current favourites. My photos are © "All rights reserved" but if you'd like to use any of my photos elsewhere, please contact me.
Please note that if you fave my photos but do not have a user profile or any photos of your own visible to me, I will block you.
- Seite des Heiligen, le Site du saint, Side of the Holy 7,633 photos, 121 members
- Ancient Barrows & Burial Chambers 1,330 photos, 179 members
- Religious Photos 87,964 photos, 5,202 members
- Tilley Hat Adventures 492 photos, 99 members
- Blackberry Passport, Classic, Z10 and Q10 1,604 photos, 170 members
- OpenBSD 234 photos, 67 members
- Фотографија / Photography 14,280 photos, 876 members
- Iconostas - Iconostasis 560 photos, 87 members
- FlickrCentral 9,460,777 photos, 246,272 members
- Where I've been 10,453 photos, 228 members
- Comment Exchange - Comment for Comment 177 photos, 96 members
- Orthodoxy/Православие/Ορθοδοξία 11,970 photos, 381 members
- Christian Cultures 4,397 photos, 188 members
- Canadian Pilgrims of the Camino De Santiago 778 photos, 13 members
- Camino de Santiago 24,873 photos, 1,729 members
- Orthodoxal photo (Православное фото) 2,031 photos, 95 members
- Everyday Faith: Orthodox Christianity in Pictures 385 photos, 43 members
- Just walking 29,655 photos, 1,771 members
- Project 365 1,824,978 photos, 30,057 members
- Orthodox Church Architecture 123,635 photos, 3,569 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 160,355 photos, 8,905 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 237,556 photos, 6,145 members
- CBC Radio 3 64,760 photos, 1,734 members
- Toronto Signs 6,857 photos, 529 members
- Russian Orthodoxy / Русское Православие 34,875 photos, 1,111 members
- La Luce di Dio - The God's Light - La Luz de Dios (Invited Only 1,222 photos, 249 members
- Glenn and Heather 14 photos, 2 members
- Rethink Toronto 11,163 photos, 331 members
- Српско Православље / Serbian Orthodox 4,946 photos, 521 members
- Orthodox Kitchen 352 photos, 92 members
- Orthodox Tradition 2,366 photos, 201 members
- Pentax K10D / Samsung GX-10 105,158 photos, 3,574 members
- Taken with PENTAX K10D (please tag with "pentaxk10d") 79,049 photos, 1,836 members
- Asus Eee PC Owners Group 930 photos, 374 members
- Orthodox Peace Fellowship 321 photos, 76 members
- worldwidewandering - a travel atlas 522,664 photos, 7,149 members
- Asahi Pentax Spotmatic 35,913 photos, 2,554 members
- Churches in Ontario, Canada 3,159 photos, 208 members
- Antiochian Orthodox Christian 462 photos, 83 members
- Fujifilm FinePix F30 9,821 photos, 522 members
- Hovic's Syria Photo-Album 4,406 photos, 34 members
- Athos 762 photos, 124 members
- Orthodox Churches 6,269 photos, 350 members
- Orthodox Prayer Corner 496 photos, 220 members
- eastofyonge 5,447 photos, 125 members
- Orthodox family / Православна породица 528 photos, 99 members
- Joyous Celebrations 4,073 photos, 613 members
- The Monastery of St. Catherine 350 photos, 75 members
- SYNDESMOS 177 photos, 12 members
- Mount Athos 448 photos, 73 members
"To browse through Peter's Flickr stream, is to browse through his life. His camera lens tells no lies. There are times of joy, times of serenity, time for family, and times for meditation in sacred spaces. Thank you, Peter, for allowing us this unique insight into your life. Those of us you count as friends are truly blessed by your sharing. I trust we are an encouragement to you as well. The Lord be with you..."
December 21st, 2007
Steve Webel says:
"Peter has a very interesting photostream. Every time I visit Peter's flickr account, I'm entertained by the diversity of great shots and 'stories' he has posted."
April 26th, 2007
"I will start with this:
"Peter B. ruined my life"
how? Well, this friendly canadian invited me to Flickr, and now I'm an addict!
Thanks anyway Boutros.
I spent more than a week with him travelling in Egypt and maybe I will never know for sure what and how many practical things he carries in his pockets. Mc Giver is boring if you know Peter.
I'm very glad to know a good, honest and spiritual guy like him.
However, I think that he spends too much time with his Mac and his camera... So, Peter, why don't you take a picture of... :)"
April 10th, 2006
"A good man and good friend who loves our Lord Jesus Christ and also has a fine eye and some good photography equipment!"
May 14th, 2005
Bakar the Georgian says:
"A good man with kind and wise principles, he is one of those who knows himself..."
April 13th, 2005
- December 2004
- Toronto, Canada
- peripatetic gadfly
- texts and images