I am a sick man... I am a wicked man. An unattractive man. I think my liver hurts. - Notes from Underground, F. Dostoevsky
I've been trying to take at least one picture each day since October 2004, and I've come up with some images that I really like. Click here to see my current favourites. My photos are © "All rights reserved" but if you'd like to use any of my photos elsewhere, please contact me.
Please note that if you fave my photos but do not have a user profile or any photos of your own visible to me, I will block you.
BBM PIN: 2AD9BB10
- Seite des Heiligen, le Site du saint, Side of the Holy 5,858 photos, 101 members
- Ancient Barrows & Burial Chambers 1,269 photos, 169 members
- Religious Photos 81,932 photos, 5,069 members
- Tilley Hat Adventures 461 photos, 88 members
- Blackberry Passport, Classic, Z10 and Q10 1,260 photos, 142 members
- OpenBSD 229 photos, 65 members
- Фотографија / Photography 10,365 photos, 346 members
- Iconostas - Iconostasis 430 photos, 74 members
- FlickrCentral 8,279,032 photos, 226,493 members
- Where I've been 7,965 photos, 205 members
- Comment Exchange - Comment for Comment 112 photos, 92 members
- Orthodoxy/Православие/Ορθοδοξία 10,926 photos, 352 members
- Christian Cultures 4,090 photos, 170 members
- Canadian Pilgrims of the Camino De Santiago 646 photos, 10 members
- Camino de Santiago 22,348 photos, 1,635 members
- Orthodoxal photo (Православное фото) 1,722 photos, 86 members
- Everyday Faith: Orthodox Christianity in Pictures 372 photos, 44 members
- Just walking 28,161 photos, 1,663 members
- Project 365 1,758,593 photos, 29,401 members
- Orthodox Church Architecture 116,535 photos, 3,295 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 157,925 photos, 8,893 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 222,841 photos, 5,927 members
- CBC Radio 3 63,766 photos, 1,738 members
- Toronto Signs 6,432 photos, 500 members
- Russian Orthodoxy / Русское Православие 32,325 photos, 1,030 members
- La Luce di Dio - The God's Light - La Luz de Dios (Invited Only 1,187 photos, 250 members
- Glenn and Heather 14 photos, 2 members
- Rethink Toronto 10,767 photos, 324 members
- Српско Православље / Serbian Orthodox 4,628 photos, 485 members
- Orthodox Kitchen 327 photos, 79 members
- Orthodox Tradition 2,088 photos, 174 members
- Pentax K10D / Samsung GX-10 103,454 photos, 3,555 members
- Taken with PENTAX K10D (please tag with "pentaxk10d") 78,851 photos, 1,838 members
- Asus Eee PC Owners Group 968 photos, 378 members
- Orthodox Peace Fellowship 204 photos, 68 members
- worldwidewandering - a travel atlas 461,654 photos, 6,625 members
- Asahi Pentax Spotmatic 33,752 photos, 2,374 members
- Churches in Ontario, Canada 2,941 photos, 205 members
- Antiochian Orthodox Christian 319 photos, 78 members
- Fujifilm FinePix F30 9,824 photos, 521 members
- Hovic's Syria Photo-Album 4,406 photos, 34 members
- Athos 636 photos, 112 members
- Orthodox Churches 5,504 photos, 337 members
- Orthodox Prayer Corner 495 photos, 207 members
- eastofyonge 5,183 photos, 123 members
- Orthodox family / Православна породица 314 photos, 87 members
- Joyous Celebrations 3,741 photos, 614 members
- The Monastery of St. Catherine 234 photos, 70 members
- SYNDESMOS 61 photos, 11 members
- Mount Athos 297 photos, 62 members
"To browse through Peter's Flickr stream, is to browse through his life. His camera lens tells no lies. There are times of joy, times of serenity, time for family, and times for meditation in sacred spaces. Thank you, Peter, for allowing us this unique insight into your life. Those of us you count as friends are truly blessed by your sharing. I trust we are an encouragement to you as well. The Lord be with you..."
December 21st, 2007
Steve Webel says:
"Peter has a very interesting photostream. Every time I visit Peter's flickr account, I'm entertained by the diversity of great shots and 'stories' he has posted."
April 26th, 2007
"I will start with this:
"Peter B. ruined my life"
how? Well, this friendly canadian invited me to Flickr, and now I'm an addict!
Thanks anyway Boutros.
I spent more than a week with him travelling in Egypt and maybe I will never know for sure what and how many practical things he carries in his pockets. Mc Giver is boring if you know Peter.
I'm very glad to know a good, honest and spiritual guy like him.
However, I think that he spends too much time with his Mac and his camera... So, Peter, why don't you take a picture of... :)"
April 10th, 2006
"A good man and good friend who loves our Lord Jesus Christ and also has a fine eye and some good photography equipment!"
May 14th, 2005
Bakar the Georgian says:
"A good man with kind and wise principles, he is one of those who knows himself..."
April 13th, 2005
- December 2004
- Toronto, Canada
- peripatetic gadfly
- texts and images