I am a sick man... I am a wicked man. An unattractive man. I think my liver hurts. - Notes from Underground, F. Dostoevsky
I've been trying to take at least one picture each day since October 2004, and I've come up with some images that I really like. Click here to see my current favourites. My photos are © "All rights reserved" but if you'd like to use any of my photos elsewhere, please contact me.
Please note that if you fave my photos but do not have a user profile or any photos of your own visible to me, I will block you.
BBM PIN: 2AD9BB10
- Seite des Heiligen, le Site du saint, Side of the Holy 6,240 photos, 105 members
- Ancient Barrows & Burial Chambers 1,298 photos, 169 members
- Religious Photos 83,437 photos, 5,110 members
- Tilley Hat Adventures 472 photos, 92 members
- Blackberry Passport, Classic, Z10 and Q10 1,333 photos, 152 members
- OpenBSD 229 photos, 65 members
- Фотографија / Photography 10,524 photos, 346 members
- Iconostas - Iconostasis 434 photos, 76 members
- FlickrCentral 8,527,979 photos, 230,621 members
- Where I've been 8,090 photos, 208 members
- Comment Exchange - Comment for Comment 114 photos, 94 members
- Orthodoxy/Православие/Ορθοδοξία 11,079 photos, 361 members
- Christian Cultures 4,132 photos, 173 members
- Canadian Pilgrims of the Camino De Santiago 648 photos, 10 members
- Camino de Santiago 23,075 photos, 1,659 members
- Orthodoxal photo (Православное фото) 1,768 photos, 90 members
- Everyday Faith: Orthodox Christianity in Pictures 376 photos, 43 members
- Just walking 28,606 photos, 1,677 members
- Project 365 1,775,933 photos, 29,580 members
- Orthodox Church Architecture 121,064 photos, 3,364 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 159,093 photos, 8,893 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 226,182 photos, 5,980 members
- CBC Radio 3 64,008 photos, 1,736 members
- Toronto Signs 6,532 photos, 511 members
- Russian Orthodoxy / Русское Православие 33,416 photos, 1,058 members
- La Luce di Dio - The God's Light - La Luz de Dios (Invited Only 1,187 photos, 249 members
- Glenn and Heather 14 photos, 2 members
- Rethink Toronto 10,810 photos, 327 members
- Српско Православље / Serbian Orthodox 4,775 photos, 490 members
- Orthodox Kitchen 354 photos, 84 members
- Orthodox Tradition 2,131 photos, 181 members
- Pentax K10D / Samsung GX-10 103,968 photos, 3,564 members
- Taken with PENTAX K10D (please tag with "pentaxk10d") 78,980 photos, 1,841 members
- Asus Eee PC Owners Group 943 photos, 377 members
- Orthodox Peace Fellowship 204 photos, 69 members
- worldwidewandering - a travel atlas 473,515 photos, 6,728 members
- Asahi Pentax Spotmatic 34,055 photos, 2,418 members
- Churches in Ontario, Canada 2,972 photos, 206 members
- Antiochian Orthodox Christian 326 photos, 79 members
- Fujifilm FinePix F30 9,842 photos, 520 members
- Hovic's Syria Photo-Album 4,406 photos, 34 members
- Athos 635 photos, 115 members
- Orthodox Churches 5,590 photos, 339 members
- Orthodox Prayer Corner 493 photos, 209 members
- eastofyonge 5,207 photos, 121 members
- Orthodox family / Православна породица 321 photos, 90 members
- Joyous Celebrations 3,788 photos, 615 members
- The Monastery of St. Catherine 234 photos, 71 members
- SYNDESMOS 61 photos, 12 members
- Mount Athos 296 photos, 65 members
"To browse through Peter's Flickr stream, is to browse through his life. His camera lens tells no lies. There are times of joy, times of serenity, time for family, and times for meditation in sacred spaces. Thank you, Peter, for allowing us this unique insight into your life. Those of us you count as friends are truly blessed by your sharing. I trust we are an encouragement to you as well. The Lord be with you..."
December 21st, 2007
Steve Webel says:
"Peter has a very interesting photostream. Every time I visit Peter's flickr account, I'm entertained by the diversity of great shots and 'stories' he has posted."
April 26th, 2007
"I will start with this:
"Peter B. ruined my life"
how? Well, this friendly canadian invited me to Flickr, and now I'm an addict!
Thanks anyway Boutros.
I spent more than a week with him travelling in Egypt and maybe I will never know for sure what and how many practical things he carries in his pockets. Mc Giver is boring if you know Peter.
I'm very glad to know a good, honest and spiritual guy like him.
However, I think that he spends too much time with his Mac and his camera... So, Peter, why don't you take a picture of... :)"
April 10th, 2006
"A good man and good friend who loves our Lord Jesus Christ and also has a fine eye and some good photography equipment!"
May 14th, 2005
Bakar the Georgian says:
"A good man with kind and wise principles, he is one of those who knows himself..."
April 13th, 2005
- December 2004
- Toronto, Canada
- peripatetic gadfly
- texts and images