- Matrilumina ~ Beacons and Luminaries 49 photos, 11 members
- Bench Monday 16,287 photos, 3,932 members
- Squam's Meet Me at the Dock 55 photos, 32 members
- Womens Photography Blog 13 photos, 36 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 46,977 photos, 3,155 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,117 photos, 1,040 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,109 photos, 1,273 members
- Portrait of an artist 1,481 photos, 143 members
- Shoot into the Light!!! 31,999 photos, 2,347 members
- Cut Off Places 18,834 photos, 3,434 members
- "Black Frames" by The Impossible Project 3,281 photos, 463 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 6,842 photos, 1,127 members
- The Museum of Found Photographs 93,750 photos, 2,583 members
- calm in trees 10,790 photos, 1,925 members
- the great polaroid outdoors 1,061 photos, 47 members
- Reveal . A Be Present Retreat 124 photos, 9 members
- Photobooth Friday 1,990 photos, 676 members
- Flip Videos 178 photos, 73 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX / PZ / 8x10 CP Film 25,568 photos, 2,142 members
- polaroid + food 596 photos, 148 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT RESULTS PX/PZ FILMS 2,977 photos, 230 members
- a polaroid cuppa 548 photos, 72 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,735 photos, 18,141 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,215 photos, 1,606 members
- the art of living cheerfully 5,681 photos, 242 members
- Buddhism - practice and philosophy 21,915 photos, 2,472 members
- The Impossible Project: The Re-Invention of Instant Film 4,753 photos, 226 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,455 photos, 2,488 members
- a weekend in march 65 photos, 10 members
- light-leaks 1,099 photos, 878 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,871 photos, 2,493 members
- polaroid! polaroad! 57,545 photos, 2,791 members
- Hasselblad 272,088 photos, 12,872 members
- low-fi 67,438 photos, 1,851 members
- STOP-MOTION animation 7,744 photos, 3,705 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 145,641 photos, 9,569 members
- Time Zero Collective 5,894 photos, 448 members
- Polaroid ; 600 B&W 273 photos, 77 members
- focusschmocus 13,490 photos, 1,890 members
- Ireland 259,511 photos, 10,590 members
- #smilesfilm by yoko ono 3,699 photos, 3,656 members
- Nikon Sisters 17,625 photos, 417 members
- Polaroid Image Transfers & Emulsion Lifts 4,789 photos, 1,265 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,771 photos, 1,308 members
- Polaroid SX 70 109,455 photos, 15,978 members
- Shutter Sisters 454,396 photos, 12,870 members
- short film - cortometraggi 975 photos, 304 members
- Short Films/ Music promos 360 photos, 120 members
- I ♥ SX-70 30,725 photos, 1,435 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,968 members
hippy urban girl says:
"Maddie is a true artist with the soul of a poet ~ her photographs are pieces of stories, dances of poetry and brushstrokes of vision. I am lucky to have a small collection of her work scattered throughout my house and they provide a constant source of inspiration and always lift my spirits.
Experiencing her photographs is a bit like falling down the rabbit hole with Alice in that they take you on a journey filled with a sprinkle of magic and a dash of optimism and great big scoops of hope.
artist, dreamer, poet, teacher, friend ~ i am blessed to know her"
January 6th, 2010
House Of M Design says:
"From the moment I saw one of Maddie's photographs my soul recognized this kindred spirit. That recognition was even more affirmed from the first moments of conversation with her. I thoroughly enjoyed her '~Yes!' course... which brought in an abundance of creative blessings for my spirit + creative self. I'm honored to now call her a friend and even more privileged and thankful for the glimpse inside her world. Her art and creativity speaks volumes towards joy + bliss... Something we all need more of in our daily lives! You're a true treasure."
December 15th, 2009
Ben © says:
"Maddie's creative mind sheds a pleasurable light on this flickering screen !"
September 29th, 2008
"Maddie has a romantic heart, and it shows up in everything she does: her inspiring words, her dreamy photography, the thoughtful links at the end of her posts, even her blogroll. Maddie makes me want to don a pair of pink Chuck Taylors, grab a handful of balloons, and race along the sand before letting the balloons go and watching them float away."
June 13th, 2008
"I was drawn to Maddie (persisting stars)'s stream by her poetic touch- both with words and her pictures. She is a very good writer and an artist with the camera. She has the eye for things and it definitely shows in the variety of pictures she takes. With her love for India, I really look forward for more of the wonderful pictures from her. Her photos are unique! Take your time to enjoy!"
May 30th, 2007
ian russell says:
"Words are not enough to convey how I react to seeing Maddy’s work, and if you have seen any small part of her work then these words are not needed.
If I would arrange all the photographers whose work I have admired into a pyramid with my favourites at the top, you would have to look above and beyond this to find Maddy. To me there is something much more than mere photography going on in creating her images, Maddy is a true artist with exceptional vision."
April 13th, 2007
"through your eyes
the world becomes an oyster
in which little drops of time fall
and pearls they form
madelyn...what makes her photographs special is the way her own self comes through them. a blush of color, a pink of delight, an orange of love, green bangles, blue happiness, she takes ordinary, everyday life things and makes them stand out against it all.
little details, little surprises, there's life in every corner of her pictures. shhh, look closely, who knows, you might find a pearl in there :)"
March 26th, 2007
"Maddy has such a poetic soul, and it is revealed in every photograph she takes and every word she writes. Her eye for colour and light is wonderful, and her recent pictures from India have left me absolutely captivated. Romantic... dreamy... soulful... words that describe not only the photographs but the photographer herself."
March 8th, 2007
"Madelyn is one faboulous photographer and writer. I love how she can turn every ordinary scenes in life into poetic photographs and words. Her photos are all full of love and inspiration. I'm really touched and inspired by her photos.
I cannot really tell my feeling into the right words. Just spend some time on Madelyn's stream and I'm sure you'll know that feeling :)"
March 7th, 2007
"You only have to look through Maddy's photostream to see what a very talented photographer she is, and her poetic nature shines through every one. She has an extraordinary knack of turning the ordinary into something magical and unforgettable ~ works of art, every one. She is also the most positive and encouraging person you could hope to meet. If you are contemplating a purchase, then have no doubts. You will never regret it! I feel honoured to count her amongst my friends, and truly inspired by her beautiful work."
March 8th, 2007
Lorena Jurado says:
"Madelyn's perception through the lens is both delicate and graceful.
Her photographs go beyond what the eye can see and capture an emotion, a mood. She extracts the beauty in ordinary objects and places we pass by and sometimes overlook. Her photographs always amaze me in their creativity and vividness and they open up my eyes to the beauty that exists in everyday. She's a poetic photographer and inspirational friend!"
March 7th, 2007
- madelyn mulvaney
- January 2007
- sea to sky vancouver