- Matrilumina ~ Beacons and Luminaries 49 photos, 11 members
- Bench Monday 16,442 photos, 3,920 members
- Squam's Meet Me at the Dock 56 photos, 33 members
- Womens Photography Blog 13 photos, 36 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 46,812 photos, 3,152 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,118 photos, 1,042 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,114 photos, 1,274 members
- Portrait of an artist 1,388 photos, 138 members
- Shoot into the Light!!! 30,332 photos, 2,315 members
- Cut Off Places 18,800 photos, 3,392 members
- "Black Frames" by The Impossible Project 3,228 photos, 462 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 6,729 photos, 1,109 members
- The Museum of Found Photographs 91,167 photos, 2,548 members
- calm in trees 10,629 photos, 1,890 members
- the great polaroid outdoors 1,069 photos, 48 members
- Reveal . A Be Present Retreat 124 photos, 9 members
- Photobooth Friday 1,994 photos, 675 members
- Flip Videos 177 photos, 73 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX / PZ / 8x10 CP Film 25,643 photos, 2,150 members
- polaroid + food 594 photos, 147 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT RESULTS PX/PZ FILMS 2,964 photos, 228 members
- a polaroid cuppa 546 photos, 72 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,781 photos, 18,065 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,225 photos, 1,606 members
- the art of living cheerfully 5,611 photos, 242 members
- Buddhism - practice and philosophy 21,535 photos, 2,456 members
- The Impossible Project: The Re-Invention of Instant Film 4,657 photos, 221 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,463 photos, 2,492 members
- a weekend in march 65 photos, 10 members
- light-leaks 1,106 photos, 874 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,864 photos, 2,483 members
- polaroid! polaroad! 56,908 photos, 2,782 members
- Hasselblad 269,871 photos, 12,821 members
- low-fi 67,088 photos, 1,848 members
- STOP-MOTION animation 7,700 photos, 3,724 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 143,591 photos, 9,489 members
- Time Zero Collective 5,866 photos, 446 members
- Polaroid ; 600 B&W 269 photos, 75 members
- focusschmocus 13,584 photos, 1,891 members
- Ireland 253,432 photos, 10,401 members
- #smilesfilm by yoko ono 3,704 photos, 3,652 members
- Nikon Sisters 17,596 photos, 418 members
- Polaroid Image Transfers & Emulsion Lifts 4,752 photos, 1,261 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,771 photos, 1,309 members
- Polaroid SX 70 108,556 photos, 15,816 members
- Shutter Sisters 451,948 photos, 12,855 members
- short film - cortometraggi 954 photos, 301 members
- Short Films/ Music promos 349 photos, 115 members
- I ♥ SX-70 30,487 photos, 1,434 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,948 members
hippy urban girl says:
"Maddie is a true artist with the soul of a poet ~ her photographs are pieces of stories, dances of poetry and brushstrokes of vision. I am lucky to have a small collection of her work scattered throughout my house and they provide a constant source of inspiration and always lift my spirits.
Experiencing her photographs is a bit like falling down the rabbit hole with Alice in that they take you on a journey filled with a sprinkle of magic and a dash of optimism and great big scoops of hope.
artist, dreamer, poet, teacher, friend ~ i am blessed to know her"
January 6th, 2010
House Of M Design says:
"From the moment I saw one of Maddie's photographs my soul recognized this kindred spirit. That recognition was even more affirmed from the first moments of conversation with her. I thoroughly enjoyed her '~Yes!' course... which brought in an abundance of creative blessings for my spirit + creative self. I'm honored to now call her a friend and even more privileged and thankful for the glimpse inside her world. Her art and creativity speaks volumes towards joy + bliss... Something we all need more of in our daily lives! You're a true treasure."
December 15th, 2009
Ben © says:
"Maddie's creative mind sheds a pleasurable light on this flickering screen !"
September 29th, 2008
"Maddie has a romantic heart, and it shows up in everything she does: her inspiring words, her dreamy photography, the thoughtful links at the end of her posts, even her blogroll. Maddie makes me want to don a pair of pink Chuck Taylors, grab a handful of balloons, and race along the sand before letting the balloons go and watching them float away."
June 13th, 2008
"I was drawn to Maddie (persisting stars)'s stream by her poetic touch- both with words and her pictures. She is a very good writer and an artist with the camera. She has the eye for things and it definitely shows in the variety of pictures she takes. With her love for India, I really look forward for more of the wonderful pictures from her. Her photos are unique! Take your time to enjoy!"
May 30th, 2007
ian russell says:
"Words are not enough to convey how I react to seeing Maddy’s work, and if you have seen any small part of her work then these words are not needed.
If I would arrange all the photographers whose work I have admired into a pyramid with my favourites at the top, you would have to look above and beyond this to find Maddy. To me there is something much more than mere photography going on in creating her images, Maddy is a true artist with exceptional vision."
April 13th, 2007
"through your eyes
the world becomes an oyster
in which little drops of time fall
and pearls they form
madelyn...what makes her photographs special is the way her own self comes through them. a blush of color, a pink of delight, an orange of love, green bangles, blue happiness, she takes ordinary, everyday life things and makes them stand out against it all.
little details, little surprises, there's life in every corner of her pictures. shhh, look closely, who knows, you might find a pearl in there :)"
March 26th, 2007
"Maddy has such a poetic soul, and it is revealed in every photograph she takes and every word she writes. Her eye for colour and light is wonderful, and her recent pictures from India have left me absolutely captivated. Romantic... dreamy... soulful... words that describe not only the photographs but the photographer herself."
March 8th, 2007
"Madelyn is one faboulous photographer and writer. I love how she can turn every ordinary scenes in life into poetic photographs and words. Her photos are all full of love and inspiration. I'm really touched and inspired by her photos.
I cannot really tell my feeling into the right words. Just spend some time on Madelyn's stream and I'm sure you'll know that feeling :)"
March 7th, 2007
"You only have to look through Maddy's photostream to see what a very talented photographer she is, and her poetic nature shines through every one. She has an extraordinary knack of turning the ordinary into something magical and unforgettable ~ works of art, every one. She is also the most positive and encouraging person you could hope to meet. If you are contemplating a purchase, then have no doubts. You will never regret it! I feel honoured to count her amongst my friends, and truly inspired by her beautiful work."
March 8th, 2007
Lorena Jurado says:
"Madelyn's perception through the lens is both delicate and graceful.
Her photographs go beyond what the eye can see and capture an emotion, a mood. She extracts the beauty in ordinary objects and places we pass by and sometimes overlook. Her photographs always amaze me in their creativity and vividness and they open up my eyes to the beauty that exists in everyday. She's a poetic photographer and inspirational friend!"
March 7th, 2007
- madelyn mulvaney
- January 2007
- sea to sky vancouver