<---- my new website
I dream photography and i go to school and study anthropology and history. and work long hours in front of a computer. and then every other spare moment take photographs. and attempt to travel.
and if you want to hang out and shoot or let me shoot you.
come hang out with me.
mamya645 pro tl
Hensel super proplus strobes umbrellas soft boxes reflectorsetcccc....
LOMO lca +!!!!!
- Phoot Camp 1,603 photos, 45 members
- around the day in eighty worlds 9,192 photos, 2,078 members
- hope & anchor 6,754 photos, 801 members
- WTF JAM SESSIONS 1,342 photos, 60 members
- bunnyfish: Tales of the Bunnyfish 162 photos, 49 members
- THE WORLD’S LEADING YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMMUNITY 23,691 photos, 1,628 members
- DDfstop 175 photos, 16 members
- Animal Mask Portraits 2,319 photos, 605 members
- Portraits of Pretty People 10,171 photos, 548 members
- Cinematic Photography 284,146 photos, 9,599 members
- BOYCOTT POLAROID! 2,767 photos, 1,109 members
- Caught 8handed 390 photos, 344 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 24,835 photos, 1,007 members
- That Which is Epic 5,066 photos, 326 members
- Photobooth Friday 1,918 photos, 670 members
- MICROSOFT: KEEP YOUR EVlL GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF OUR FLICKR 1,488 photos, 2,709 members
- Oatmeal Tyrannosaurus Harmony 444 photos, 316 members
- chic-le-freak 5,705 photos, 711 members
- Wisdom Cries Out in The Streets. 71,505 photos, 1,742 members
- Rückenfigur 9,889 photos, 1,231 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 45,528 photos, 20,364 members
- www.FlickrMag.com 975 photos, 244 members
- :10 Things: 6,208 photos, 734 members
- Rude, Crude and Tattoo'd 4,591 photos, 816 members
- Love The Colours (1 Simple Rule) 1,144 photos, 281 members
- ╠Mains-Hands-Hände-Mani-Manos╣ 7,415 photos, 4,233 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,492,039 photos, 45,390 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 458,084 photos, 50,961 members
- SMOTD Soul Man of the Day 5,797 photos, 607 members
- World Portraits 467 photos, 2,040 members
- World Portrayed 56 photos, 350 members
- signal to noise: post-processed images 5,304 photos, 291 members
- Coney Island Documentation Project 7,289 photos, 420 members
- The Unexpected Award for Astonishingly Inept Photography. 413 photos, 82 members
- Jesters Challenge Group 8,138 photos, 1,546 members
- Strobist.com 606,358 photos, 123,713 members
- Motif'd Challenge Group!! Fun for All!!! 8,067 photos, 1,687 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 713,218 photos, 51,703 members
- No Dumping 38 photos, 26 members
- Lights by Day 1,254 photos, 2,753 members
- Magritte 2,321 photos, 589 members
- Fantasy, myths and legends 43,041 photos, 1,493 members
- Anything fantastic - 1 pic / day 218,021 photos, 5,694 members
- My Self Portrait 26,749 photos, 2,233 members
- Identity & self portraits 183,809 photos, 12,256 members
- Portraiture Photography 1,820,187 photos, 77,668 members
- Shake Shake 155 photos, 86 members
- Mannequin 29,493 photos, 3,722 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 305,833 photos, 7,105 members
- oh, starry night.. 521 photos, 169 members
sinuhe xavier says:
"It's funny being a commercial photographer, you tend to get wrapped up in the business of photography which is really quite depressing. Olivia's photography is filled with the fun and adventuresome nature that drew me into photography in the first place. There is a freshness to be found in Olivia's work, new ways of seeing the world from a unique perspective. I found Olivia when she was fresh to flickr and I have watched her grow as an artist. She has done well asserting her point of view in the world."
April 14th, 2008
eight move says:
"She seems very mysterious and curious.
My favourite on flickr for photo journalistic-type.
I admire the way you think, and write, and what you find fascinating.
You capture things that people would ignore, or never notice. You see things differently than most. I'd like to meet you one day to experience one of your journeys."
January 25th, 2008
foregoing passenger says:
"All I can say about you is that I'm glad I got to be in the same place, dimension and time back in those Barcelona days...
You have a very special heart and eye for art and life and that shows in your pictures.
Keep making me smile and think...
November 12th, 2007
"She's not a photographer. she makes images, but they are not the way everybody makes. she's an artist, a lyricist, a singer-songwriter, and she plays the camera like a musical instrument, and the notes that she rights has color, volume, shape, and everything is so vivid. one image sucks you in a world that can never be in true everyday life."
September 29th, 2007
"I love Perpetually work. She is a photographer with so much creativety
and talent. I can see her going far in her career as a photographer and a much sought after artist. She needs to get more of her work out there to magazines and newspapers. Her work is always the most exciting work I have seen on Flickr."
June 16th, 2007
"what i am only the second person to write a perpetually a testimonial i find this quite reduclous. her studio work is crazy good and quite crazy at the same time.
good see that some people are actual thinking about what they shoot before they do it rather than going out and shouting what you find like the rest of us!
keep the amazing work"
June 7th, 2007
"This is the first testimonial I write for someone who I haven´t even looked at their photos. As soon as I saw what she had to say in her profile, I thought, "Man! That´s it! Thats what happened to me after being on Flickr since the beginning and seeing the same stuff on the Explore page!"
Photography is about documenting the moment, and we need unique moments.. not just kitties, trees, kids, and pretty faces.
March 14th, 2007
- Olivia Wright
- September 2005
- Venice California
- Venice California, United States
- I am:
- Olivia Wright
- perpetuallyolivia [at] gmail.com